Helping The WWE Divas

Story Info
Kyle extends his kindness - for twice the reward.
9.4k words
4.78
80.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

This is a follow up of 'Helping Torrie Wilson' parts one and two, so if you have not read them, I suggest you do so. It is not essentially, but if your here for the storyline, it'll help. This story has a more in depth story too it, but if you looking for nothing but action you can scroll to the end. I hope you enjoy.

*********************************

Torrie sat in the passenger seat listening to the radio and taking in the sights – what few there were– of Brisbane as Kyle drove the two of them in his ute to the Entertainment Centre for the night's show. For Torrie, she of course would be performing, and Kyle now had front row tickets, well out of sight of his boss who now held his old ones. Kyle had invited his best mate to the show, and he said he'd see him out the front in 20 minutes.

It was 2 o'clock. 6 and a half hours before the show started. Torrie had to prepare for the show and Kyle had no idea what he was gonna do for 6 hours but he was sure the wait would be worth it. He pulled up to the back entrance of the Entertainment Centre to drop Torrie off.

She leaned over to him and kissed him, running her tongue tantalisingly across his lips. 'Mmmm...' She moaned, 'I wish I had time... Then we could park in an alley, I could take your singlet off you, and fuck you in broad daylight.' Then she quickly exited the car, leaving Kyle hard, and wanting more.

Kyle shook his head to take control of himself and drove round the block to the front of the Entertainment Centre where his mate was waiting. 'How are you, bro?' Kyle said as Ryan jumped into the passenger side, where not too long ago Torrie Wilson had been sitting after too enormous fuck sessions at Kyle's place.

'I'm alright. What's up?' Ryan said to him as Kyle began to drive to the nearest cinemas to see what was on.

'Not much...' Kyle lied.

'Wanna see another one?' Ryan asked Kyle as they exited the cinemas.

'No man. We gotta buy our booze for tomorrow night and The Grape around the corner has major discounts on Bundy.' Kyle said, passing his ute and continuing towards the bottle shop.

As they were walking they started talking about some of the chicks they'd see the next night. 'Liz is keen on you man.' Ryan said.

'One problem, dude. She smokes.' Kyle replied, bored. Chicks seemed to be the only thing they talked about. And besides, Kyle had just fucked Torrie Wilson. What could top that?

'Like a chimney bro. She's a dirty slut too. Not like Bec.' Ryan said.

'Yeh, Bec's pretty hot. How bout the one that likes you?' Kyle said.

'Shut up man. I don't wanna know about it. She's ugly. She's hairy. She's got a mono-brow...'Ryan answered, genuinely disgusted.

Kyle stopped and turned to him, laughing. 'Dude, she's not that bad, just leave her alone.'

'Man, she's got a face like a dropped pie. A face like a smashed crab...' Ryan stopped talking. Kyle's face was no longer smiling. It was livid.

Kyle's face had gone red, eyes cold and his lips thinned in a monstrous fury. His voice was now raised and raspy in anger. 'Leave her alone!' He shouted, his fist clenched in balls of rage, muscles twitching from adrenaline and fury.

Fear on his face, Ryan backed up. 'Dude, if it means that much to you...' He said, retreating slowly with hands raised in front of him in submission.

But Kyle's anger didn't subside. It seemed to intensify, his face now beet-red, veins protruding from his forehead and his breathing heavy with anger. 'I said leave her alone!'

'Dude! I am! I'm sorry!' Ryan said, desperate now.

But Kyle wasn't listening. He charged past Ryan, almost knocking him off his feet as he raced into the alley behind him. Before Ryan knew what was happening, Kyle had a man pinned against the alley wall, his forearm to the guy's throat, none of his fury gone and all of his rage left to discharge. Suddenly the man against the wall planted his knee in Kyle's crotch and Kyle doubled over on the floor. The thug began his assault, kicking him repeatedly in the stomach as Kyle tried in vain to protect himself.

The man was knocked off his feet as Ryan tackled him from the side, sending him careening to the ground. The man jumped to his feet and took a swing at Ryan's head, which he narrowly avoided by tilting backward. Ryan knew his mistake the moment it was made as the man punched him in the gut and while he was doubled over gave Ryan as swift knee to the head to put him on the ground.

The man made to give the same beating to Ryan, but was met with a right hook from Kyle that put him on the floor. Kyle stood his ground as the man weighed up the situation, and obviously deciding it was looking bleak, sprinted towards the opposite end of the alley and disappeared. Kyle relaxed slightly and still shaking from the adrenaline coursing through his muscles, went to check on Ryan.

He was lying on the ground holding the bridge of his nose. It was bleeding profusely and was almost certainly broken. 'Dude. Are you alright?' He said, lending a hand to help him up.

Struggling to his feet and still holding his nose with his head tilted back, Ryan replied, unable to talk properly, because of the blood flow. 'Okay... cogsiderig I felt gmy gnose crack gmultiple timges.' He replied, oddly smiling at the situation. 'Please tell gme. Why did you feel the gneed to attack that guy?' He flinched at the pain talking caused.

But Kyle again wasn't listening. He was helping two women to their feet. 'Are you alright Miss Weber? Dawn?' He said, trying not to scare them but at the same time offering his assistance. Ryan had never seen these women before.

'Surprisingly – yes.' The first one said. 'Umm... maybe you should clean that up?' she said, indicating Kyle's nose. It was at this point Kyle realised his own noise was bleeding profusely and he immediately clasped his hand to the bridge of his nose to stop the bleeding. As he tilted his head back he felt a searing pain from the ribs on his left side, and he immediately winced and returned to a less painful position.

'There are tissues ing the car.' Ryan said, wondering who these women were and failing to notice his friend's discomfort.

The one Kyle had called Dawn was about five foot eight with long brown hair. She had a pointed nose, thin, crafted eyebrows and green eyes. She was wearing long black leather pants that hugged her shapely legs and a leopard print velvet zip-up top. The zip was down slightly, and her red lace bra was visible, but no more visible than her ample tanned bosom.

The one Kyle had called Miss Weber was about the same height with long dark brown hair. She had slightly thicker, more natural eyebrows, a more shapely nose and deep brown eyes. She was wearing a cream coloured tube top that showed off her own ample cleavage and a sexy, shapely midriff. She wore light blue jeans that hugged her graceful legs with a white belt. Both wore high heels, a rather silly thing to do around this suburb, considering the amount of cracks in the pavement.

'We can help you clean it up...' Said Dawn. 'It's the least we can do. Plus we could use protection and a lift.'

'Dawn!' Miss Weber said, give her an elbow. 'What she means is, we can offer you first aid, but it would mean a lift back to the Entertainment Centre. And please, call me Amy.' She said, offering her hand.

'You don't want to shake my hand right now,' Kyle said, blood still dripping down his arm, 'But we will take that first aid offer. My car's around the corner. I'm Kyle Cunningham and this is my friend Ryan Ferguson. Ryan, this is Dawn Marie and Amy Weber. They work for the WWE.'

Ryan had guessed that already but he let it slide, opting for silence considering he could barely talk anyway, as well as the pain it caused him.

***************************************

'There you go...' said the WWE medic as she finished taping up Kyle's ribs. 'They're just bruised. The pain should gradually decrease. They should take about a week to heal completely.' She said, moving over to Ryan to check his injuries. 'That is definitely broken.' She said to him and told him to lie back.

Ryan lay back as the trainer stood over him. 'Whoa?! What are you doing?' he said, protecting his nose as the trainer reached for his face.

'Popping it back into place. It's necessary if you don't want your nose to look like Owen Wilson's.' She said, once again reaching to correct it.

Ryan pushed her away again. 'Don't you have some sort of anaesthetic or something to give to me... for the pain.'

The trainer thought for a moment and then went into her kit, handing Ryan two pills. 'Swallow these morphine tablets.' She said.

Ryan swallowed them quickly. He recoiled once again as she reached for his face. 'Don't you have to give 'em time to set in?' he asked.

'They're fast acting,' she replied and finally he let her examine his nose.

'You're acting like a woman, man.' Said Kyle.

'I resent that.' Kyle looked over at the doorway to see Amy Weber step into the room grinning. 'How are you feeling?' She asked, looking worriedly at the bandages covering Kyle's ribs. Her gaze seemed to hold for some time, almost as if she were checking him out.

She looked up at him after a while. Realising he hadn't said anything, he replied, 'Better than Ryan. You probably came at the wrong time.' He said, indicating the trainer, who at that moment, much to Ryan's surprise and indignation, clasped her thumb and index finger over his nose, and with a swift, powerful jerk, cracked his nose back into place.

Ryan screamed his indignation and pain to the world as blood began to flow from his nose again. The trainer quickly placed some cotton buds inside his nose to stop the bleeding and told Ryan to clasp the bridge of his nose again.

'What's all the noise for?' Said a voice from the doorway. John Cena stood there, his arms crossed, wearing his typical jersey with cut-off jeans and sneakers. 'What are you two guys doing in here?' he asked.

'We got our asses kicked.' Kyle replied. John Cena was Kyle's favourite wrestler, or at least one of them, and he wasn't about to try and impress him. Cena wouldn't be impressed by much.

'Oh, he's just being modest John.' Amy intervened. 'These two saved us.'

'Saved you?' Cena replied, puzzled.

'Dawn and I were cornered in an alley by this guy... and Kyle and his friend saved us.' Amy explained.

Cena smiled, and placed his hand out to shake Kyle's hand. 'Couldn't save yourself though, hey bro?'

'Just didn't have a box on mate.' Kyle replied, gladly accepting his welcome.

'What?' Cena again looked puzzled.

'It's cricket's equivalent of a cup in NFL.' Kyle explained. 'That is Ryan. Ryan, this is John Cena. United States Champion.

Ryan shook Cena's hand, but was almost too out of it to notice. 'What's wrong with him?' Cena asked.

'Broke his nose,' Kyle replied, 'Trainer gave him some morphine.'

'Hahahaha.' Cena almost doubled over in laughter. 'Tracy?' Cena said to the trainer, indicating Ryan, 'Did you tell this kid those aspirin were morphine tablets?' The trainer simply nodded, a wry grin on her face. Ryan had fallen asleep so he hadn't known any better.

'Well, sorry to say it, kid but I gotta run. Things to do...' and he exited the room.

Amy watched Cena leave the room. 'Well... anyway. I just came by to thank you for what you did today... If you hadn't stopped him I don't know what he would've...' She was looking at the floor, a deep look in her eyes. Slowly, her face soured and her eyes began to well with tears. She began to sob and Kyle put his arm around her to comfort her. Her arms wrapped around him tightly as she cried, the force of her squeeze and jolts of her sobs sending pain searing through Kyle's ribcage.

'Come on now, Amy. You're okay now.' He whispered to her while stroking her hair. 'Nothing is gonna happen to you.' He said, lifting her chin to stare into her eyes. He wiped a tear from her cheek and smiled.

'She managed a small smile of her own. She sniffed slightly, 'Look at me. I don't even know you and I'm crying to you about my problems.' She said, wiping her eyes. 'I wanted to thank you. But I didn't know how. I could get you ringside seats to the show?' She asked hopefully.

Kyle grinned, reaching into his pocket to pull out the ones he already had. Amy looked at the tickets, and then looked as if she was about to cry again. Kyle tried to salvage the situation. 'I'll tell you what you can do.' She looked at him hopefully. 'How about you introduce me to some of the superstars?' he asked. Her eyes opened wide in delight and she kissed him in delight. It was nothing sexual, just joy of being able to return the favour, as she kissed him tightly on the lips and then hugged him fiercely.

She released him, first realising the pain she had caused his ribs by so strong a hug and then placing her hands to her lips, realising she had kissed him. 'I'm so sorry,' she exclaimed, but Kyle wasn't so sure which one she was apologising for.

'It's quite alright Amy,' Kyle said, grinning at her discomfort. 'The pain of one was replaced by the pleasure of the other.' She relaxed and grinned again, taking his hand and almost pulling him out of his shoes in an effort to get him out of the room.

'Can I get my shirt first?' he said, grinning. She blushed slightly.

**********************************

Kyle met numerous superstars over the next few hours, most of which were friendly enough to lose five minutes of their time for a chat. Kyle talked to Rey Mysterio, who was smaller than Kyle had expected him to be, Hardcore Holly, who was every bit as big as he looks on TV, and Big Show, who – well... He's the Big Show. He also met the Basham's, John Bradshaw Layfield, Rob Van Dam, Booker T and Miss Jackie. And every single one of the superstars was told of how Kyle saved Amy and Dawn, no matter how many times Kyle tried to interrupt or play it down.

When Amy told the story to the Undertaker, the Undertaker was so impressed he shook Kyle's hand, took off his bandanna, signed it and then gave it to him, saying, 'Few people have the balls, or the character to do something that brave, Kyle. You have my respect.' He then excused himself to get ready for the show. Suddenly Amy looked at her watch and gasped, kissing Kyle on the cheek and saying she had to get ready too.

Kyle was left holding an autographed Undertaker bandanna and a shocked look on his face. After gathering his senses he made his way back to the medic room to meet Ryan and take their seats for the show. It took him longer than he expected to find him. He entered the room just as Dawn Marie was leaving and she grabbed and squeezed his ass hard while whispering, 'Thanks big guy. I'll give you yours later...' Kyle had no idea what that meant but by the look on Ryan's face and the fact that he was doing up his pants he had a fair idea.

'You ready to go dude?' Kyle said to Ryan, a very smug look on his friend's face.

'I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk but why not?' Ryan said, the grin growing by the minute.

********************************

By the time the show started Kyle was sick of Ryan's constant insinuations that he got laid by Dawn. As far as Kyle was concerned, Dawn was a slut. He didn't find her that attractive and therefore he wasn't that impressed by her. But Ryan seemed happy with himself and he deserved something for saving Kyle's ass back in the alley when he was getting his ass kicked. So Kyle sat there, waiting as the arena filled up and nodded occasionally when Ferguson bragged about it.

The crowd buzzed as fireworks shattered the air, exploding all around them to signal the start of the show. The first match was Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio verse Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak for the WWE Tag Titles. After five minutes of Reigns and Jindrak dominating Rey, Eddie was tagged in and cleaned house, before lying, cheating and stealing his way to victory.

A couple more matches took place. Orlando Jordan took on Kurt Angle and lost. And Chavo Guerrero retained his cruiserweight title against Paul London. The crowd fell silent. The ring had been empty for some time now. Something was going to happen soon. The crowd roared it's approval as the words, 'If You Smell, What The Rock, is Cookin'' echoed throughout the arena and The Rock himself burst from the curtain, wearing long black leather pants, his bull belt, a leather jacket with no shirt and his usual stylish shades.

He made his way to the ring, a large grin on his face as the Brisbane crowd erupted around him, Kyle included. He made his way up the steps and across the apron, stepped up onto the turnbuckle right in front of where Kyle and Ryan were sitting and raised his fist in true Rocky style. He entered the ring and crossed to the other turnbuckle, acknowledging the crowd in similar fashion. Once the Rock had visited every corner of the ring, he picked up the microphone.

'Finally, The Rock has come BACK to...' He paused, slightly puzzled, as the crowd finished the sentence for him. 'Hang on. The Rock has never been to Brisbane.' He said to the crowd, eyebrow raised. Once again he put his head back, put the microphone to his mouth, 'Finally the Rock has come, to Brisbane...' he said, the crowd roaring in approval.

The Rock grinned a cocky grin as the crowd began chanting his name. 'Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!' He tilted his head back, and breathed deep, as if savouring the moment. The chants died as he put the microphone to his face. 'The Rock is here for one reason – ONE, reason only. While the Rock would love to be whooping ass, right here in Brisbane, Australia...' he paused as once again the crowd roared its approval, 'The Rock was here for another reason altogether. The Rock was not here to whoop ass, and he wasn't here to see the MILLIONS...' he paused yet again as the crowd finished his sentence for him, then continued 'and MILLIONS of the Rock's Australian fans oh no, no, no...'

The crowd booed slightly, disappointed. But he continued, 'The Rock, was here... for the pie!' he said, smiling once again as the crowd erupted in applause. 'You like the pie?' The crowd screamed its response. 'I heard, that Australia has some of the best pie in the world and you know that the Rock just loves... to eat, pie...' The crowd roared in unison and began chanting, 'We Want Pie! We Want Pie!'

'The Rock can't quite hear you!' The crowd chanted louder and louder, the arena almost shaking on its foundations. They fell quiet as the Rock prepared to speak. 'Everyone wants pie. The Rock is hungry for some pie right now!' The crowd laughed in unison. 'But first the Rock has another matter to attend, although is has a whole lot to do with pie. The Rock wants to know. Where can the Rock find some of the best pie in the world?' The crowd began chanting. 'Brisbane! Brisbane! Brisbane!' And the Rock raised a hand to quiet them down.

'Brisbane has a lot of great pie, but the Rock knows another place. The Smackdown locker room!' The crowd roared again as music rang throughout the arena, and three of Smackdown's divas strutted their way down the ramp. Torrie Wilson came out first, followed by Amy Weber, followed by Joy Giovanni.

Torrie was wearing a pink fluffy top, which only covered her chest and tight pink hot pants. Amy was wearing tight black leather pants, and a red tube top. Joy was wearing a short, Scottish print skirt that bounced up and down as she walked, as well as a white lace top, supported by her neck which showed off her sexy midriff. The Rock stepped off the bottom rope and lifted the second as they entered the ring and the three divas played to the crowd until the Rock was ready to speak.

'The Rock was sitting around backstage eating some pie,' the crowd reacted to every word, 'minding his own business when he over heard an argument from the women's locker room. Naturally the Rock was curious, so The Rock went inside. The Rock found Joy, Amy, and Torrie arguing about who was the best kisser... naked.' The Divas had a look of surprise on their faces, but the Brisbane crowd roared in laughter and approval. 'So naturally the Rock didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable... so he got naked too.' There were screams from the females in the crowd and the men were laughing hard.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers