Helping with Panty Fetish

Story Info
Wife borrows dirty knickers for husband to play with.
1.5k words
4.41
122.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who have read many of my stories, you will know that my husband and I love to share and act out our fantasises together. As part of our fun I have been known to "borrow" underwear from various members of my family. This really started when we got into discussing how much my hubby, Andrew & I would love to share a threesome with my own mother. On his suggestion I "borrowed" some white silky panties from her house and we used them to make our fantasy seem that much real (see mother in law games).

It was only really that time when I discovered my husband's deep panty fetish. We have been married quite a while and always enjoyed a good sex life, but it has got better as we have matured and branched out and been more open and honest with the things we like. I knew he always had a thing for my knickers and at times I used to put a pair on him and wank him off, but when we got into our incest/taboo fantasises I learnt a lot more about his panty love which has developed into something we both enjoy now.

When Andrew & I were first dating he would spend a lot of time at my house and, unbeknown to me at the time, would go off to the bathroom, search through the linen hamper and spend a good few minutes, licking and smelling my Mom's dirty panties. I think at the time it would have made me so angry, now it makes me feel so hot. As time progressed he moved on to my sister Kath's panties as well and has told me about wonderful times he spent in the bathroom wearing my Mom's panties whilst sniffing and licking Kath's and vice versa. In fact throughout our married life, he has been a panty raider, however it is only in the last couple of years that this has become much more fun for him & me.

As said it started with my Mom's panties but has moved on to others and I am going to relate what happened the first time I "borrowed" some panties from my sister's house.

It was a Monday afternoon and Andrew came home from work to find me waiting in black. He had called out my name but I had remained silent as I lay on the bed, eventually he walked in to the bedroom to find me lying on the bed wearing nothing but black panties.

I told him to strip off and sit, which he did, and I then started to masturbate in front of him, fondling my breasts and rubbing my pussy for a while before starting on my cunt with a nice thick black vibrator.

This I did for a while, watching the pre-cum ooze from his cock. I knew he was desperate for me, but I told him to wait.

After I had made myself cum I told him it was his time to play and my time to watch.

He stood up and started to stroke his hard cock with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other. I watched for a while before getting up from the bed and told him to lie down and continue.

It was at this point that I handed him a pair of white lacy panties.

"For me?" he said

I nodded and said "And used."

He held the panties up to his face and I could see the delight on his face when he saw the smears of encrusted vaginal juice and pee mixed together. He ran his tongue along the whole length of the gusset and I shivered as he tasted and smelt pussy.

He continued to do this for a bit and eventually said,

"Oh babe you smell and taste amazing."

I smiled back and said,

"Not me, darling, they belong to Kath."

His eyes went wide as he realised I had handed him a pair of my younger sister's knickers to play with.

"Fuckin' hell Al, that is wonderful, naughty, but wonderful."

He lifted them to his face again and as he did, his cock jerked and a fountain of cum exploded from him. He wasn't playing with himself and I was a couple of feet away, but just sniffing my sister's knickers sent him over the edge.

"That good huh?" I asked.

He smiled embarrassingly, but continued to lick Kath's panties.

"I bet you wish her pussy was in those right now and her lovely big arse, don't you," I said, egging him on.

"Mmmmm, I'd love to taste her wet fanny and lick her tight little butt hole," he murmured.

He reached down for his cock which was now limp, and very sticky and began to rub his own cum into himself.

I let him play for a while until he had got himself nice and hard again when I gave him another surprise. I walked to the bed and snatched Kath's panties from him with one hand and gave him another pair with the other.

These too were used and the gusset was smeared yellow, but they were much smaller than the white lacy ones.

"Becky's," I said.

Becky is Kath's 18 year old daughter, our niece.

Andrew again held the little pale blue knickers against his face, smelling Becky at first and then licking her panties.

"It looks like Becky didn't wipe herself properly after her last pee," I said "She has obviously dribbled into them especially so her Uncle Andrew can taste her."

My hubby's eyes were glazed with lust and ecstasy as he shoved Becky's panties into his mouth.

Whilst he continued to masturbate over Becky I slipped off my panties and put Kath's on. The feel of my sister's panties made me feel so horny, just imagining her wet pussy rubbing against the material and her arse pinioned against the silk.

I walked over to the bed as my husband continued his wank and positioned myself over his face.

I eased myself down with the words "Lick Kath's pussy babe."

I felt his tongue against the material of Kath's knickers and against my pussy lips as he pushed the gusset into my wet waiting cunt.

As he imagined tonguing my sister, my pussy got a lovely work out and it wasn't long before I was easing Kath's panties to one side so I could cum over my hubby's face and into his mouth.

After my orgasm, I lay down beside him and we started to kiss and at that point I took Becky's panties from him pressed them against his lips and started to kiss him with the material in between us. Our tongues entwined and Becky's knickers' tasted so good as our saliva mixed with her pussy juices. As we kissed like this my hubby spurted his cum again, this time over my stomach and the front of my sister's panties.

Once he had recovered he gave me an awesome fuck and I finished the evening by sucking him off whilst he wore Becky's panties.

After that first time I did wash both pairs and return them to my sister's house, which I did for a while, but lately I have taken the panties back in a used state, sometimes with quite a bit of Andrew's cum staining them. We then fantasise about Becky and Kath finding them and masturbating whilst licking Andrew's cum from their panties.

Those first adventures have led on to lots more fun for us, and we have used many women's knickers for our own enjoyment.

My hubby has a thing for older women, hence his mother in law fixation, but even women older than her, she is 60.

So earlier this year when visiting my Auntie, who is 69, I went to her bedroom and found a nice dirty pair of yellow cotton panties. My hubby loved these because they were not only stained with her pussy juice but also had a little smear of crap in them. He literally came after just a few seconds of sniffing and licking them and her panties and his fantasises about her led me to writing my older son and Mom series.

So often now when I visit a friend or a woman relative I see if I can "borrow" a nice pair of worn undies. We then both get a lot of enjoyment out of tasting another woman's pussy.

This might not be a story full of sexual adventure, but the main reason I wrote it is to encourage more of you women readers to let your partner's explore their panty fetish. Now you might not think your lover has one and maybe he doesn't but judging by the E Mails I get from men and what I read elsewhere it is clear many men do. So if they do and you know it, why not borrow Mom's knickers or a friend's and let him have some fun. If you do I promise that he will fuck you longer and harder than you have ever experienced before.