Helpless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This abuse had been going on for a long while now and Shultz must have realized it. He pulled out of my slobbering face and moved back to between my legs. Once more my body convulsed with delight as he crammed himself into me and I felt an orgasm building once more as he humped away into my pussy.

As he fucked me Shultz once more groped my tits but now he also rubbed my clit and this pushed me so far over the edge that I lost awareness for a time. The next thing I was conscious of, other than a sea of pleasure drowning me in bliss, was when he pulled out of me suddenly and I felt his sperm splash over my abdomen and over the swollen lips of my pussy.

Shultz spilled himself with a quiet moan and his cum, hot and sticky, drizzled over my sex and pubic mound sending me off on another wicked journey of carnal satisfaction. I shuddered and climaxed and because I could in no way move I couldn't do anything to either stop or prolong this intense pleasure.

When I was done cumming I felt spent and morose. I couldn't believe how much I had changed, and how shameless I had become, and when I heard Shultz photographing his jism covering my sex I was as mortified as I had ever been.

The come down from my new drug of choice was worse than any trip I had been on in my wild youth of near drug addiction.

As he cleaned me, sopping up his sperm from my dripping pussy, and my slobber from my face and neck, then dressing my helpless body I was furious and humiliated and some part of me felt I deserved to feel this way. There was something wrong with me mentally, I felt, and this encounter only highlighted how broken I was.

When I woke up, dressed and in mild discomfort in my mouth, I felt refreshed and would have thought this a pleasant experience if I hadn't been aware of what had happened, and how I had sought it out.

As soon as I got home I had a long hot shower to try and wash away my shame.

It didn't work.

Instead I masturbated recalling how amazing it had felt at the time.

I couldn't stop thinking about Shultz and the power he had over me in my helpless state. I tried to impart this on my love life with Carl, but I was too ashamed of my new found passivity, and couldn't bring myself to alter the pattern of many years.

I threw myself into my work to try and distract myself from wanting more of that helpless self-abuse. And yet anytime I wasn't absorbed in work I was trying to figure out how I could achieve that same level of physical helplessness while still being aware of what was happening to me.

A week after my last session with Dr. Shultz I had to attend a function. It was a house party, but only for industry people.

Model parties attract all sorts, people who are in the business; models obviously, managers clients, but it also attracts the hanger-ons, the people who want to be seen with models for whatever reason. Some genuinely like the scene and are friends of the models, but some a predators.

One of the reasons I became a manager is to help keep the slime off the young girls, and they are young.

The next party I went to after visiting Dr. Shultz I was enjoying talking to some old friends when my radar went off. I saw a guy creeping around the party talking to the girls and looking predatory. Most of the women in the room were old enough to take care of themselves, still modeling can be a sheltering lifestyle and not everyone has the same defenses against creeps. I watched him to be sure he was staying away from the naive girls.

He wasn't, he was targeting them. Conversation after conversation he was moving away from the women with confidence and experience dealing with scum like him, and I could see him searching out the younger less experienced girls.

I was angry, and wanted him gone, but had to be careful to not make a scene. I didn't know who he was, but it didn't mean he was a nobody.

I spent some time talking to the women he had spoken to already, while keeping an eye on him. No one knew him, and he seemed to be hitting on the girls; flirting and looking for action.

That is really common out in the world, but this was someone's house and that was way rarer.

I watched him hitting on a young girl that had just moved to the city and knew I had to put a stop to it, but wasn't sure of my approach. Then something about how he was taking any opportunity to touch her, and the passive way she was letting him reminded me of my helplessness with Dr. Shultz, and I got incredibly aroused.

On impulse I grabbed a drink from a passing tray and wobbled over to them pretending I was drunk.

"Ronnie, who is this handsome man you are hogging all to yourself?" I slurred.

"Oh this is Jacob, we just met."

"Hellooo Jacob", I drawled and eye fucked him. He was not bad looking, fit and well dressed, but he looked cheap and weak willed. I had him figured out, and the thought of fucking him filled me with nausea, yet the idea of being helpless and used by him made me wetter than hell.

Jacob used some cheap line on me that I barely heard and I giggled and acted stupid, vapid and naive, as well as drunk. I told Ronnie that one of the other girls was looking for her and then when she was gone I asked Jacob if he had seen the house yet.

I have no idea if he had or not yet, but he said he hadn't and I began to show him around flirting with him like a high schooler. I'm not going to pretend I am as hot as Ronnie, or any or the other young girls he was hitting on, but he hadn't been having much luck, and even being older I am still a beautiful woman, out of this scumbags league, so he was happy to follow me around looking at the house and taking any opportunity he could to touch my bare skin and ogle my body.

I took him upstairs and eventually found a bedroom.

I was panting with arousal as we closed the door behind us and looked around the room.

Then I started acting even more inebriated.

"Whoa. Jacob, I think somebody slipped something in my drink. I feel really numb. I. Need to lie down. Can you help me with my dress?"

I was wearing an evening gown that strapped around the neck and left my back bare and my chest well exposed. I stumbled to the bed and tried to undo the dress. I dropped my empty glass and fell face down on the bed and pretended to go to sleep.

I lay there nervous and horny wondering if Jacob would take the bait.

He tried a few times to wake me and I moaned as if drugged and trying to wake up. I had no idea if I was playing it right, but whatever I did seemed to convince Jacob that I was out for the count. He sat on the bed next to me for a while, then he gently began to stoke my bare back with his surprisingly soft hands. His touch was light and fearful. Normally I would have despised what he was doing, and how pathetically he was doing it, but since Dr. Shultz I wanted this sort of sordid, sneaking sex.

I felt Jacob get off the bed and felt a wash of disappointment thinking he was leaving. I could hear him cross the room, then I heard the door lock and my body thrummed with passion as I understood he was about to molest me.

When he came back to me he took off my shoes and ran his hands along my calves massaging the muscles of my legs. My pussy burned with need.

Then Jacob undid the strap of my dress and began to kiss my bare back. I lay as still as I could and relished his use of me. It was incredible.

After a few moments of that Jacob grew more bold and rolled me over on my back and arranged my flopping arms at my side. He stroked my face and it was difficult to remain utterly passive. I wanted to feel everything, but had to keep myself from reacting at all. I tried desperately to remember how it felt in the dentist chair and separate myself from the usual aggressiveness I was accustomed to feeling during sex.

Jacob began to kiss my face in this hungry desperate way, and the pathetic quality of it only made me wetter. Something about how big a loser he was, and the fact that he would take advantage of a woman while she was drugged made me despise him, and thrilled me with how far he would go to fuck me.

It was all twisted up in my body and my mind, but as ugly as it was I was tremendously horny.

Passively letting him kiss me and pull my dress down to reveal my breasts I held still and accepted his worship of my body.

It was worship. He lavished my tits with attention, his mouth falling from my face to my neck and then my tits. He licked them, suckled them and bit them all over, clearly enjoying himself. There was no style, no attempt to please me, he was using me as if I were a tool for his pleasure, but one that he was slavishly grateful for being able to utilize.

My nipples ached from his attention and my pussy burned to be involved.

As his mouth grew more impassioned on my flesh I grew more eager to be fucked. When he pulled back and violently pulled my dress the rest of the way off I had to force myself to stay loose and flop around with his aggressive undressing of my limp form.

When I was naked, my panties pulled off with so much force they tore and he swore. Then there was a moment of silence and he whispered "Jesus!" and I suppressed a smile over his shock at my body. At 32 I looked like a woman of maybe 25, and one in excellent shape. I had no doubt I was the best looking woman he had ever had nude before him.

I anticipated him fucking me, but he didn't start right away. I almost peeked to see what he was doing, but in a moment the artificial sound of a camera shutter told me he was using his cell phone to take pictures of me.

I moaned with desire. I couldn't stop the sound; I was just too far gone. I was aching to be fucked, desperate to have this happen, and spurred on by the idea of him capturing images of me splayed out on this strange bed, humiliated and pretending to be helpless.

The whole scenario was unimaginably arousing.

Lifting my legs he parted them one at a time and opened them leaving my pussy utterly exposed to his gaze, and camera. He took many pictures, and my frustration mounted, as did my lust.

I was discovering something I had never known about myself before.

Anger was an aphrodisiac.

My mounting rage was getting me more and more horny. Each way he defiled me, each moment he hesitated in fucking me made me more angry and significantly more hungry for his cock.

It was a disturbing thing to discover about one's self.

Then at last his fingers began to probe my dripping pussy. Oh my god it felt good to finally have him touch me there. I bit down on my tongue to stop myself from screaming at him to fuck me already. His fingers opened my lips and pushed inside me a little ways and my juicy opening admitted him with ease.

He shoved his fingers in and out of me for a moment, teasing me more than relieving me, then he began to rub my clit with his moist fingers and that was much better.

Then he leaned in and put his mouth over me and that was best of all.

As big a sleaze-ball as Jacob was he knew how to eat pussy. He clearly loved to do it because he didn't need to. I was already dripping wet, and as far as he knew dead asleep so it wasn't for my pleasure. The way he explored my folds with his lips and tongue, and lapped at my juices he revealed a man who truly enjoyed going down on a woman.

I didn't even try to stop myself from wiggling and moaning, I just muted them as much as I could. I was shuddering with tension and doing my very best to stop myself from grabbing his head and grinding my cunt into his face, it was maddening holding back so much.

When he abruptly stopped I couldn't help but whimper with frustration, forcing myself to relax and feign sleeping.

I heard him moving around and suspected he was undressing. Being blind was a challenge as well, the level of helplessness was making me insane, and I loved it. I was startled by the change in me and marveled over it when I felt him move closer to me, near my head.

He lifted my shoulders and my head lolled on my neck. My mouth popped open as I exerted my will to stay absolutely limp while he moved me closer to the edge of the bed.

As he arranged me the way he wanted me to be I focused on not adjusting any of the parts of me that were now in more awkward positions. Soon he had me more comfortable and where he wanted me.

Then I felt his cock on my face and a surge of humiliation washed over me. He was rubbing his hard-on all around my face, stroking me with the hot shaft and pliant head exactly the way Dr. Shultz had. I felt sullied by him as he stroked his penis all around my features, pressing his erection onto my lips and smearing his balls around on my cheeks. As debasing as it was the association with Shultz made it incredibly hot. It was base and violating, making me blush with shame and drip with lust, exactly how I wanted to feel.

Who was this slut laying on this bed allowing this to happen to her? How could I process the woman I fought so hard to be with this wanton skank getting off on such abuse?

Then it got worse.

And better.

Jacob opened my mouth wider and shoved his prick into my face, pushing deep inside. I concentrated on not reacting. I both wanted to spit him out and suckle him. I rarely sucked Carls' cock, saving it for special occasions, but now a stranger was using my mouth and I was forcing myself not to wrap my lips around him and suck, to not use my tongue to explore this strange invading cock.

Taking my cheeks in his grip he pressed my mouth down over his shaft and masturbated using my face. It was debasing in the extreme and I was furious at him.

And yet I remained in my false sleep allowing this abuse to continue while my body thrummed with sexual energy.

Drool was leaking out around my lips and staining my cheek as Jacob stroked his prick in and out of my face. I was taking him far deeper than I felt comfortable with and occasionally I would suppress a gag as his head brushed the back of my throat.

I focused on being passive, and allowed this violation to continue, thrilled to be so defiled.

Then he pulled out and smeared his slimy tool all over my face once more. I sensed he loved to be tainting me with his manhood. I could tell he was getting off on the power he had, his moans and specific focus were dead give-aways as he rubbed his damp prick all around my features.

Once more he pushed into my mouth and now while he fucked my face he grabbed my breast and began to knead the soft tissue of my tit hard, grinding his fingers into my soft flesh.

I was going to have to avoid letting Carl see me for a few days because I could feel Jacob bruising my breast with his fingers. I moaned and he squeezed harder his cock driving deeper into my throat.

I lay passively as my face was fucked by this stranger and I began to climax. I had never had an orgasm without having my clit stimulated. I hadn't believed it were possible, but suddenly my body began to quiver and pleasure bloomed between my legs as I was used by this stranger.

It was a mental orgasm. I could feel tingles in my clit just like normal, but I was far more present and in my head with this orgasm. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced and I relished the change.

While my climax was still going I heard Jacob start taking pictures of his cock buried in my face, once again the same as Shultz, and the idea sent me off on a more intense orgasm. This one was so powerful that I started licking and sucking his cock and writhing around a bit. I didn't know I was doing that until I stopped cumming and felt what I was doing.

Instinct told me to keep going, but weakly, and I flailed a bit as if I were sleeping and dreaming. It seemed to fool Jacob because he chuckled low and continued to fuck my face.

It felt wonderful to be involved in the sex, but the perversion factor dropped off. Participating, even in a small way was far less exciting than being helpless. I slowed down my actions and eventually stopped.

Jacob took his cock out of my now slack mouth and smeared it around my face once more, my spittle dripping off my face and gathering in my eyes. He took some more pictures of him doing this and then moved back off the bed.

I was sprawled out on the bed, my legs splayed wide, my pussy oozing fluid, my face coated in my own drool and I was still totally horny.

Once more Jacob pulled my body around into a position he wanted. He dragged my hips down the bed and opened my legs around his own hips. I was now trembling with need; he was finally going to fuck me. I was thrilled.

He pressed the head of his cock at my entrance and I felt a surge of anger at the presumption of this man. He was about to enter my body without permission. He was raping me and I hated him.

And I wanted him inside me more than any man at any time in my life prior to this. I couldn't; wait, and yet I lay helpless my arms wide an open from when he dragged me down the bed, my body displayed to his gaze in all its glory as he pressed his prick into my sopping wet pussy.

I had a series of orgasms as he entered me, my body shuddering, my breath coming in gasps as I lost myself in this delightful degradation.

I can't imagine what Jacob thought of how my body reacted to his thrusting into me, but he began to fuck me slowly and deeply as I quivered beneath him in abject sexual release.

I just continued to cum as he used my passive body. I loved being helpless as he fucked me. He groped my tits some more and made me fall deeper into the vortex of my delight.

My slick pussy gripped him as he slipped in and out of me and he began to drive into me harder and deeper. I moaned and gasped as he fucked the shit out of me, my orgasms still erupting all through me body.

I didn't have to concentrate on not moving, my body was so awash in pleasure I couldn't have moved if I tried.

When suddenly Jacob pulled out of me my whole being clenched in denial. How could he stop when I felt so good?

Then I felt him smearing his cock on my face once more, coating my wet features with my own musky juices. He shoved his befouled prick into my gasping mouth and I tasted my cunt. I suckled him greedily, eager to taste my own orgasms, the strange taste so primal and arousing. I was cumming once more as I lay passively, my mouth suckling him instinctively while he fucked my face as aggressively as he had my pussy moments before.

Then he pulled back and began to shoot his sperm all over my face. I didn't flinch as the first gout of thick, hot spunk hit my cheek, but I felt a surge of anger at him defiling me so blatantly. Also because he was denying me the taste of him. I hated the taste of cum usually, but today I was so far gone in my lust that I yearned to be filled by his cum. And yet it was perfect that he shot his load on my face. I had yet one more powerful climax as his jism drizzled my open lips and trickled into my mouth. It was in my eyes and across my forehead and I couldn't have felt more aroused.

Once his orgasm subsided he smeared his cum around on my face with his knob and took pictures that filled me with mortification. I knew this was going to end up on the internet and it filled me with rage and shame, and a powerful thrill.

Finally I stopped shuddering with multiple orgasms and I could lay utterly spent on the bed, my body weak from prolonged pleasure.

I had never felt more sexual satisfied and I hated it. I was mortified at how I allowed this man to so thoroughly debase me, and how much delight I got in it.

As I heard him dressing I stayed completely still except for my tears which leaked out from my eyes and mingled with the spit and sperm glazing my features. I was a mess and felt beyond degraded by my behavior.

Jacob took more photos of me after he dressed, he never seemed to be satisfied, he tilted my chin this way and that looking for the best shot. He slapped my breasts, and he parted my still dribbling pussy lips to shoot up inside me.