Hen Party

Story Info
Dan becomes a servant for an all-female party.
2.3k words
4.54
105.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakedDan
NakedDan
438 Followers

Although the mansion had a long driveway, I parked on the street just as Ms. Johnson had requested. Having all that money enabled her to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted, like take classes at the university. I had just finished modeling for a figure drawing class she was taking when she approached me,

"How would you like to earn five hundred dollars in one night?" she asked me as I put on my robe.

"I think I'd like it very much," I replied.

She told me that she was throwing a party for a friend of hers. This friend was about to get married, but she didn't call it a bachelorette party. She said it was more of a tea party, only with wine instead of tea.

"What would I have to do?" I asked.

"Whatever my friends want you to do," she said.

I figured that, for five hundred bucks, I could do just about anything. She gave me the address and told me to show up at 6:30 that Saturday.

"Oh, and park on the street," she told me. "The driveway is for the guests."

So here I was, not really knowing what to expect. I rang the doorbell. The place was so big that I expected a butler to answer. But Ms. Johnson, dressed in a slinky evening dress, answered the door herself.

"Good evening Dan," she said, leaning in and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Come on in."

I walked in and was immediately impressed by how nice the interior was.

"Nice house," I said.

"Thank you. I'll give you a tour."

Ms. Johnson took me all through, showing me the bedrooms, the pool and hot tub in the back, and the game room.

"This is where most of the party will take place," she said, referring to the game room.

We then went down to the kitchen, where the caterers were just leaving, having delivered the food.

"They're leaving?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll be serving the food throughout the night."

I had never worked for any kind of catering company before, but I said, "Ok."

Ms. Johnson then led me to a guest bedroom on the ground floor, one that we hadn't been to on the tour.

"Now, the rules for the party. You do want the five hundred, don't you?"

"Yes. I could sure use the money," I replied.

"Number one rule is, you are not allowed to wear any clothing whatsoever as long as any guests remain. So go ahead and get undressed."

Even though I model nude for art classes, this request took me a little by surprise.

"Right here," I asked.

"Yes."

Ms. Johnson was an attractive woman, and she had already seen me naked on several occasions in art class. So I didn't really have a problem stripping for her. In fact, I was starting to get excited about the whole thing.

"You are not allowed to try to cover up with anything," she continued as I took off my shirt. "There will be about 20 women here, all friends of mine. Some of them will be surprised to see a naked man serving them; some will love it. Just do whatever they ask you to do. You will answer the door when it rings, so they will all get a good look at you as soon as they get here."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and took off my socks and shoes.

"The guests will be allowed to touch, fondle, or whatever. That doesn't mean they will, so don't expect it. In fact, don't expect anything. Just do anything they ask you to do."

"Anything?" I said.

"Whatever they want. If you're not hard, and one of them wants to see it hard, then you better get it up."

I stood up and dropped my pants and underwear. Hearing her talk about my erection like that had given me one, and my cock practically jumped out of my pants as I pulled them down.

"Mmmm," Ms. Johnson said. "Nice. Also remember that I am the boss. If two guests give you conflicting instructions, whatever I say goes. Understand?"

"Yes."

"And if someone is not entirely happy with you, there might be some light spanking as a punishment."

"Ok."

My cock was throbbing now. Ms. Johnson bent down and gave it just a little kiss. The doorbell rang as she stood back up.

"Now go answer it," she said.

I looked down at my eight inch cock, standing straight out at attention.

"Like this?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

I walked out of the guest room, and Ms. Johnson followed me. She closed the door and locked it with her key.

"Just in case you're tempted to get dressed and leave our little party."

"Don't worry," I said to her over my shoulder.

The doorbell rang again, and I ran to the front, my cock dancing up and down as I moved. I pulled the door open to see two beautiful women, about 30 years old, standing at the door. They were both dressed to kill. The both looked down at my erect cock. One of them smiled ever so devilishly, while the other one's jaw just dropped.

"Good evening," I said.

"Hi," the smiling brunette said. "That looks nice." She gave my cock a good squeeze as she walked into the mansion.

The red head closed her mouth and seemed to regain her composure. The brunette noticed and said, "Oh yeah, you've never been to one of Carol's parties before." Turning to me, she said, "And where did she find you?"

"I modeled for her art class a few times this semester."

The brunette's smile widened. "Naked?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"So she got a preview then. You didn't model like this, did you?" She gave my hard cock another squeeze.

"No, not hardly," I said, and we all laughed a little.

"Would you two like a drink?" I asked, playing the part I was hired to play.

"I think we'll both have a glass of wine," the brunette said.

Ms. Johnson arrived in the foyer and greeted the two guests. I went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine. As I took them out to the guests, the doorbell rang again.

It took almost an hour for all twenty guests to arrive. I greeted each one at the door, stark naked, although my erection subsided somewhat as I got used to being their naked servant. Once everybody was in the gameroom and had a glass of wine, Ms. Johnson addressed the group.

"Ladies," she said. "You've all met him already, but I want to formally introduce Dan to you."

She motioned for me to step forward, and I stood in front of the group.

"Dan is not only our waiter tonight, he is also the entertainment. So if any of you have any special requests, please let him or me know."

One attractive blond, whom I had served at least three glasses of wine already, said, "Can he do some jumping jacks?"

Ms. Johnson smiled and turned to me. "Of course he can."

She nodded, and I set the serving tray I had been carrying down on an end table. I stepped toward the middle of the room and started doing jumping jacks. My cock and balls bounced all over the place as I did them, and several of the ladies squealed like little girls. The movement was making my cock hard again, and soon I was sporting another eight inch hard on. Most of the later arrivals hadn't seen it hard like this, and I heard a few ooh's and aah's from the group as my erect cock slapped my belly with each jumping jack.

The ladies played several games during the next couple of hours, including ring toss and twister. In between games, I refilled wine glasses and played the naked waiter.

"All right," Ms. Johnson announced, "we all know that Sarah is getting married next week, so she is our guest of honor."

Everyone looked toward a pretty, petite blonde and started applauding. Sarah blushed at the attention. The playful brunette, who had been the first to arrive at the party, stood beside Ms. Johnson.

"Yes, Emily?" Ms. Johnson said to her.

"Since Sarah is getting married, she will need to learn some things that she isn't used to doing," Emily said. Some of the ladies giggled. "Now one of the things that Sarah told me wasn't comfortable doing is oral sex."

The giggling got louder.

"What I'd like to do," Emily continued, "is to give her a blow job lesson using our entertainment here."

Emily looked at me, and my cock twitched just a little. The giggling stopped, and the ladies' eyes all grew wide.

"That sounds like a great idea," Ms. Johnson said.

Emily walked over to me and grabbed my cock. All the other ladies started moving to where they could see. I was led by my cock over to a couch.

"Why don't you lie down for this," Emily said.

I did as she asked, and Emily motioned for Sarah to come over. Sarah was still blushing. She had a hand up to her face as she walked over. Emily kneeled on the floor next to the couch and pulled Sarah down beside her.

"It'll be all right," Emily said.

"Ok," Sarah replied in a shaky voice.

Emily leaned really close to Sarah's ear, and I could hear her whisper, "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No, this is fine," Sarah said.

Emily looked at me and grinned devilishly before turning back to Sarah. Emily still had my cock in her hand, and she held it so that it pointed straight up.

"Now the first thing you need to do is relax. Your throat muscles should be very relaxed so you won't gag."

"Okay," Sarah said.

Emily leaned her face toward my dick as she talked. "You'll want to start with some light licking first. Like this..."

Emily's tongue caressed the head of my cock, moving under the ridge and down the shaft before going back up, licking the underside of my cock. She let it glide off as it passed over the opening of my urethra.

"It's always good to get them warmed up before you actually take it in your mouth," Emily explained.

She took about a quarter of my cock into her mouth, and I could feel her tongue still moving over the head as she sucked. I looked up at the other eighteen ladies looking down at me and felt a charge go through my entire body. I don't think I had ever been that turned on in my life. Emily pulled her head back, and my cock exited her mouth with a loud pop.

"See, you can do a lot without actually taking the whole thing into your mouth. Do you want to try?"

Sarah blushed again and said, "Not yet."

"Good. More for me," Emily said and took more than half of my cock into her mouth this time.

She moved her head up and down, sucking and licking and making all kinds of friction. My toes curled up from the wonderful sensations shooting all over my body. I was getting fairly close to an orgasm when Emily came up again. She took a deep breath before turning back to Sarah.

"Now, to deep throat, you have to relax, and tilt your head at an angle so the dick goes in straight."

Emily then dove onto my cock, taking it all into her mouth. I heard several women there gasp as she did so, but Emily ignored them. Her head once again moved up and down, taking my cock all the way into her throat with each dive. She took me to the edge again before coming up for air. Sarah looked at her in awe.

"You try it," Emily said breathlessly.

Sarah got on her knees and took the same angle that Emily had taken. She gagged a bit the first time she tried to take my cock in. Her mouth was smaller and tighter, and I didn't think she would be able to take me all the way in.

"Relax," Emily said.

Sarah tried it again, and took the entire length of my cock into her mouth. I looked as her lips wrapped around the base of my cock. She moved up and down as Emily had done, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. Sarah's up and down movements got faster and faster, her lips tighter and tighter.

"Careful, or he'll come in your mouth," Emily said.

Sarah came up for air, and the other ladies applauded.

"Do you want him to come in your mouth?" Emily asked.

"I don't know," Sarah said.

"No," one of the other ladies chimed in. "We want to see that thing erupt."

Almost everyone voiced their agreement with that statement. Emily took my cock in her hand and started working it furiously. She blew on the head of my cock, and every once in awhile, put it into her mouth for just a second. The friction and the fact that twenty women were staring at my cock put me over the edge. I came in a fantastic burst that must have shot ten feet into the air.

"Oh my God," one of the ladies said.

Emily slowed her motion, as if milking every last drop, and then gently kissed the head of my cock.

I then assumed my waiter duties for the rest of the night. I left the party with seven names and phone numbers scrawled on napkins and seven fresh one hundred dollar bills.

"For a job well done," Ms. Johnson said as she gave me the extra two hundred.

"Thank you," I replied. "And any time you want to throw another one of these parties, please let me know."

"Oh, I will," Ms. Johnson replied with a grin.

NakedDan
NakedDan
438 Followers