Henhouse Ch. 01

Story Info
Voyeur has a little sex.
12.7k words
4.67
86.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

October 31, 1997 (when I started writing this story)

I've had this one around awhile, and have two more chapters (unfinished). Got a little wordy in places, but still plenty of sex. Let me know what you think.

Henhouse part 1

Hi, my name is Mike, I own a large house near a sizable Liberal Arts College. My wife, Mary, and I bought it about six years ago, with the intention of making it in to a bed and breakfast inn. Before we got very far though, she was diagnosed as having cancer. We hurriedly fixed up six sleeping rooms upstairs, and started renting them to college students. With my wife ailing, we were unable to supply meals, but did allow full use of the kitchen and large dining room. At my wife's insistence we only rented to female students, thinking they would be less rowdy and destructive. I have never regretted her decision!

One of our standing rules was, no boys on the second floor, just in the kitchen and dining rooms. Around campus, we received the nickname of 'Henhouse', since no 'Roosters' were allowed. Any boys who came to take out a girl, had to come to the front door, and pass through me. I wasn't mean to the boys, and even got to know some of them quite well. I was mainly concerned that I knew who the girls were dating. I received my share of kidding from the girls, though they never seemed to really mind.

One of my ongoing projects at that time, was to transform a large upstairs closet into a community shower room, to free up the small downstairs bathroom for me. I removed an unused chimney to run the pipes up, and installed a ladder from the basement, to ease installation. It was as I neared completion, that I realized that I had a perfect spot from which to spy on the girls shower room!

With my wife's slowly sinking health, we hadn't had sex in over six months. I was very bored with the sex magazines, and avoided being seen at the local strip clubs. I spent many an evening glued to one of the several view ports I had installed. I was also very pleased with the indirect lighting installed along the floor, for leg shaving I reasoned, which also illuminated the darkest crotch! I never told anyone of my activities, especially the fact that I masturbated wildly, as I drooled over these tender young pussies being soaped, rubbed, and even shaved inches from my face!

My wife's health continued to fail, until it finally became necessary to place her in a full care nursing home. The insurance covered most of the cost, and the rent income had finally paid off the initial loans for the construction. I then invested in some needed improvements. First, video cameras were installed in my pussy viewing nest. Next, motion detectors in the shower, turned on the lights, and the cameras! I also installed a whole house intercom system, with part of it just for the girls personal use upstairs. My only joy during this time of misery, was to return from visiting my wife, and finding a full tape waiting for me at night!

I enjoyed watching the girls day to day activities, and began to notice things. Like when they were menstruating, they showered alone, usually later at night. I could tell when they were close, they would use liners. And, when flowing, they always had the string of their tampon showing.

It was during our second year of operation, when Cindy had her 'little problem'. She had been one of the first girls to rent from us, and had reserved her same room for this year. It was near the end of the first term, when I noticed she was consistently showering very late. She had been wearing panty liners for a week, and seem very disappointed that she wasn't leaking yet So, I guess Cindy and I figured out at about the same time ... she was pregnant!

My wife and I had always encouraged the girls to confide in us, which I continued. With my wife so ill, the girls would talk to me as a kind of substitute father. This was especially true with Cindy, since her father had died five years earlier, in a car accident. She walked into my living room, the next night, closing the door behind her. I usually left this door open, to encourage visits from the girls. Only if privacy was needed, would the door be shut.

Even though I knew what she wanted to discuss, I waited for her to mention it. The story spilled out about Jeff, her current boy friend. He had managed to talk her into going to his apartment. One thing lead to another, they had sex, she was pregnant. Simple, but devastating to Cindy. She cried, as I hugged her. She sobbed as I remembered her, naked and crying, in the shower room last night. I asked her if she wanted to call her mother, she shook her head. Seems her mother had warned her about not getting pregnant early, like she had. Her mother had such high hopes for Cindy, she was sure she would be very disappointed.

I approached from a different angle, and mentioned Jeff. This made her almost explode! It seems that Jeff had no further use for her, since he knocked her up. He was only interested in putting another notch on his bedpost.

I then tried the straight to the heart of the matter. Did she want to keep the baby? Was she going to drop out of college? Would she ever get another chance to attend later? And, to myself, I wondered if I had seen her trim, sexy body for the last time.

Cindy was sure she would never get back to college, if she left. She was also sure her mother would be understanding, though disappointed. And, no, she did not want the baby!

I told her that she should think about what we had discussed for a few days. And, I would talk to a Doctor, I knew in town, about her problem. She hugged me close, and made me promise to not tell anyone, especially her mother. I agreed, as I enjoyed the feeling of her firm young tits pressed against my chest!

That Friday night, after all the other girls were out on their dates, Cindy joined me in the Living room. I had some material from the Planned Parenthood Agency, and the name of the Doctor, who promised complete discretion. Since Cindy was legally an adult, and abortion was legal, there were no problems in obtaining an abortion. As we talked, I casually mentioned to Cindy that I had a vasectomy after my wife had our second child. She commented that she would like to give Jeff one, using two dirty bricks! She seemed mad enough to do it that night.

Plans were made, and a schedule was put into place. A visit to the Doctor confirmed what we already knew, Cindy was pregnant. The in office procedure would be preformed on the Monday before Thanksgiving, when everyone would be home for the holidays. Cindy told her mother that she was staying at school to study with some friends. This was all the more believable since her grades had been suffering since the onset of her pregnancy.

When we arrived at the office, I thought my job would be to wait in the waiting room. Cindy wouldn't hear of it! I was to remain at her side through the whole procedure. I washed and donned surgical scrubs, then joined Cindy, who was already strapped into the stirrups, and covered with a light paper sheet. I could vividly imagine every curve and hair beneath that sheet! I kissed her forehead and told her I would be there for her. I held her hand, as they gave her a sedative, which put her into a mild sleep. I did move behind the Doctor once, to gaze upon Cindy's upturned and spread pussy. I was shocked by its appearance, they had shaved the hair from the opening, and bloody discharge stained her entire crotch and thighs! I was again standing by her head, when she came back around.

"Mike?" She asked weakly. "Is it over?"

"Almost, baby." "Everything is going to be fine."

She smiled, sighed, squeezed my hand slightly, then faded back to sleep. I looked to the Doctor, who had just finished packing the dressings. He asked me if there was someone to watch her and remove the dressings in about six hours. I informed him it would be me, which caused his eye brow to raise a little. I informed him that, I was not the father of the baby, but I did feel like the father of the mother. He nodded and said that as long as someone monitored her temperature and removed the dressings to avoid infection, she was ready to leave.

She was still quite groggy, when we made it home, I took her to my bedroom. She wanted to go to her room, but I flatly refused. I told her that I needed to watch over her and she was in no condition to climb stairs. She was unable to muster any argument, and gratefully collapsed on the bed. I covered her with blankets and lowered the shades. I worried all day, and a call from Cindy's mother wanting her to call, didn't help.

It was almost time to remove the dressings, when Cindy awakened. I was sitting nearby drinking tea and reading, when she turned to me. I smiled and asked if she needed anything. She informed me that she had to go to the bathroom and she was hungry.

"Both good signs." I replied. "Let me help you get up."

I had to almost carry her to the bathroom. When she got there I lowered her on to the stool, then prepared to leave. She asked me to stay and help steady her. I found it weird, not sexual, to hold her shoulders as she urinated. I reminded her of the dressings, which she asked me to remove.

And, if you think running my hand along her blood caked pussy lips and tugging bloody gauze from her swollen cunt was exciting, well forget it! I was as happy when that was over, as she was. Although, it was a little more enjoyable to give her a quick sponge bath around the crotch, before returning her to bed!

I served her soup and a sandwich with some milk. She ate most of the sandwich and some soup, and all the milk. I promised her that she could eat again, whenever she awakened. I mentioned that her mother had called, she promised to call first thing in the morning, then promptly fell asleep, while still sitting up. I slid her down, admiring her tits and badly hacked pubic hair. Then covered her with the blanket.

She slept through the night, and the following morning seemed almost back to normal, though she still moved gingerly. She called her mother, then carefully walked to the kitchen. She described her pain as being more of a stomach ache, not a soreness in the area she figured it would be. I know which area she meant, since I had spent many hours studying that very area!

After eating she laid back down for a nap. Shortly after noon she ate and sat with me in the kitchen, while I did dishes. She got up and announced that she wanted to take a shower. I was a little hesitant to allow that, since I was afraid she might fall or strain herself. She invited me to join her in the shower, so I could hold her up, if need be. I told her that would not be appropriate, what would her mother say? She smiled, then told me that I had already seen her naked, and besides she was an adult, she had an abortion to prove it!

I was embarrassed to be seen naked by this pretty young girl, me being almost fifty and a little overweight. But, I was more concerned for her safety, so I joined her in my shower. I tried to remain behind her in the shower, supposedly so I could catch her if she fell. I studied her ass as she bent forward to wash her legs, then her pussy, then she soaped up her ass cheeks! I had a very large erection, when she turned around to look at my crotch.

With her long delicate fingers she grabbed my dick and stroked it tenderly! I almost shot my load right there, as she then soaped my dick with her dainty hands! She handed me the soap before returning to stroking my dick. I started lathering her shoulders, then dropped to her breasts, washing them to squeaky cleanness. I was close to orgasm when she washed the soap away, then lowered herself down onto the stool I had placed in the shower. She pulled me close to her, then lowered her head to suck my dick! In less than two minutes I was unloading down her throat! She sucked me clean before releasing my now limp peter from her lips. I thanked her for the great blow job, then helped her out of the shower and dried her.

Cindy napped most of the afternoon while I cleaned, and reflected back to the great blow job I had received. When she finally got up, it was late, maybe eight. After, she ate, she asked if I was ready for another shower. I thought she was teasing, and said sure any time. She said great, dropped her robe and walked naked to the bathroom! Over her shoulder she asked, if I could shave her legs for her. I grinned, and said sure as I started removing my clothes!

Soon, I found myself kneeling on the shower floor, staring up at this raggedly shorn pussy. I started shaving her lower legs then moved up to her thighs! She would drape a leg over one of my shoulders, so I could fully shave her leg. This presented an unobstructed view of her young pussy! I again had an embarrassing erection, which Cindy noticed. She had me stand before her. I boldly moved forward to present my dick to her mouth. Quickly, I was once again thrusting my dick into this incredible face! I shot another load down her throat, groaning my approval! She moaned a little as my dick started to soften. When she let it flop out, I lowered myself back down to continue to shave her legs.

I made a comment about what a lousy job they did shaving her vagina at the Doctors. She broke out laughing, asking me if I ever referred to a Vagina as a pussy, cunt, twat or slit? I told her sure but not in front of a lady. She laughed once again, telling me that this 'lady' was naked in the shower with me and had given me not one, but two blow jobs! She also continued by telling me that this 'lady' would love it if I would shave her pus... Vagina!

I lathered her crotch, then carefully started to shave this delicate piece of fuck meat! Cindy leaned back against the wall of the shower, as I pulled and tugged on her cunt lips with my fingers and the shaver. I could smell her excitement as I removed all but a small patch directly over her pubic mound. Her slit was completely visible, and made her look even younger than her twenty years! I couldn't resist the urge and licked her clit when I saw it peek out! I licked her gently, as she held my head loosely and moaned her way through an orgasm. My dick was even stirring a little, while I dried Cindy's beautiful body!

We got dressed, then I went to the kitchen to make a late snack for Cindy. She joined me there shortly, wearing her bath robe. I reminded her that Thursday was Thanksgiving, and I had some friends coming over for dinner. I told her she was welcomed to join us, but might not enjoy hanging out with old people. She commented she would love to join us, and was finding out that old people were a lot of fun.

After we cleaned up the kitchen, Cindy returned to her room, upstairs. Even though I knew she couldn't really have feelings for me, I was disappointed, and missed her already. I prepared myself for bed, smiling, as I reflected on our shower encounters. When I returned to my bedroom, I was pleasantly surprised to find Cindy under the sheets!

I told her that she didn't need to feel she owed me anything. The oral sex had paid me many times over for any favors I had done for her. She just giggled and said that she needed me to help her again. She wanted to make sure her 'vagina' still worked! I told her that I was sure it would be fine, and would prove it, if she wanted me to. To my delight, that is exactly what she wanted me to do!

I raised the sheet, and told her I first wanted to see what I was getting into. She was nude and slightly scented, as I nibbled and licked my way to her crotch. I positioned myself between her legs, lifting her knees to gain a perfect angle. Slowly, I started licking this adorable pussy, up the lips to the clit. Reaching up along her sides I captured her tits, rubbing and pinching the nipples! Cindy moaned as I worked my tongue into the folds of her hairless cunt. I made contact again with her clit, causing her to clench my head between her legs and shudder. She had a orgasm a short time later, as I really started to churn in her quivering twat!

I crawled up beside her exhausted body, as she rested from her excitement. She hugged me and told me that there was another reason old people are more fun, they eat pussy! I kissed her lightly, as I rubbed my erection against her legs and crotch. She told me her belly was still tender, so could she be on top? I would have let her have anything she wanted just to fuck her, and agreed readily! She allowed me to suckle her tits for awhile before raising up to impale her slit onto my raging boner!

The tightness of her pussy was unbelievable! I don't ever remember my wife being that tight, though two kids and many years had passed since I had fucked a twenty year old cunt! Finally, she slid down to fully capture my dick! The tension was enough to keep me near coming, then she started to ride my prick! I begged her to slow down, so I could enjoy it longer. She just giggled, and said next time we would take it slow! I took that to mean I could fuck her again, maybe later tonight!

Almost at once, I started to shoot my load into her velvety tightness! I think I came more than I had in years. Now it was my turn to try to regain my breath. She forced her pussy down hard onto my erection, as she shuddered through a orgasm of her own! Then she collapsed on top of me as my dick started to deflate and slip from her tight crevice. I didn't even mind the juices from our joining running down my dick and balls!

We managed to wipe ourselves with tissues, before going to sleep. I awoke at about six in the morning, still holding Cindy from behind. My dick was already half hard, as it nestled in the crack of her ass! I moved slightly to slide it along this hard but yielding canyon! My dick twitched to life, and grew quickly! I reached down to rub her ass cheeks and pussy. She awoke and reached between her legs to lead my dick to her pussy! I moaned as my dick slowly pushed inside this hot, tight hole! Soon, I was pounding at her backside as I impaled her with thrust after thrust! In mid﷓stride I stopped! Remembering what she had just been through two days ago, I started to apologize.

She grunted, "Uhh, Don't stop!" "Fuck me...hard...NOW!"

Not one to argue with a hot, naked, young, woman who wanted to be fucked, I started my assault with renewed vigor! I drove myself hard and deep as Cindy started to pant her way to another orgasm! I shot my load as she was recovering, and we both relaxed as my sperm oozed into her cunt!

We laid there for several minutes, talking and savoring the moment. I asked her if anything I had done had hurt her. She said no, she had no pain, just pleasure! I told her that I had received a lot of pleasure also. I must have dozed off, since the next thing I'm aware of is Cindy walking into the bedroom, with just a towel on her head!

"You're lovely." I told her, truthfully. She smiled, and told me she had that just fucked glow. As she sat on the edge of the bed, I reached out to hug her around the waist. "I'm going to make pies today, would you like to help?" "Well..." She giggled. "You are pretty good with hair pies." "I would love to help you, in the kitchen." She turned in my grasp to give me a kiss, then jumped up to run to her room to get dressed. I showered, dressed, then went to the kitchen to start breakfast. Cindy was already there, tea was brewing, eggs were cooking and she was looking very nice. "See, I'm more than an easy piece of ass!" She said, with a devilish grin. I hugged her and kissed her neck, telling her. "I don't know about easy, but you're a great piece of ass!"

After, eating we made pies, then I showed her my secret Jello recipe. We had completed all our duties, when I told her I was going to visit my wife. Cindy face took on a look of concern, as she approached me. "You seem to die a little, every time you visit her." She commented. "I'll go with you, I haven't seen her in a while." The girls would stop by occasionally to visit with her, but she seemed not to recognize them any more. I was glad for the company, especially since Thanksgiving had always been one of my wive's favorite holidays. Mary always said. "You get to eat like a pig, same as Christmas, except you don't have to wrap presents and the roads aren't slippery."

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers