Henrietta was Her Name

Story Info
A woman of real culture wanted me.
3.4k words
4.05
30.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Henrietta was her name.

Yes, I thought so too. What sort of a name is that? I am told it is the feminine of Henry. But I was yet see anything masculine about her.

I used to do her window cleaning. It was easy to do being just a small bungalow. That is how we got to know each other. I thought her name was so posh and she must have come from a very cultured background. If she did she never divulged it to me saying that she was yet to look into her genealogy, but was scared that maybe, like her ex. Sse would discover something horrible and not nice.

Over a period of about a year I never thought of Henrietta as more than a person I casually worked for, because later she had me doing her household chores and repairs as well as maintaining her huge garden.

For one thing she was old enough to be my mother, me being in my early twenties and she. I reckoned, was twenty years my senior and that was fine.

We got along great together and she was always more than generous with the refreshments, and sometimes she'd cook a dinner for me.

She was a sweet attractive older lady I liked very much and she had an approach always warming and pleasant

If she was lonely she never showed it. She was a local councillor so she had plenty on her plate to keep her in touch with people. In fact most often when I was working there, she was engrossed in her mail and replying to it, and a never ending pile of Council riffraff.

But of late, my feelings towards Henrietta became unwittingly amorous . Okay she was no spring chicken but for a woman her age she had all the elements enticing to the male sect.

She looked good in a skirt, looked ravishing in tight jeans and still had a wonderful tight bosom and what was nice too, she always smelt wonderful. She was undoubtedly the sort of woman that cared for herself and the way she looked and she hadn't made a bad job of it.

Often during our refreshment breaks, I secretly watched her movements as she did the washing up at the sink, the way her lovely tight bum wobbled was a sheer delight and very simulating for guy like me who hadn't enjoyed the warmth of a woman since Susan left me. Susan was a Jamaican who I just could net get aroused for. I don't know why. She was certainly up for it but I felt terrible letting her down and that was the finish of it. Immediately she dropped me though, I had hot dreams about her and wish I could have been given another chance, But that's life!

I did notice occasionally a glint in Henrietta's eye which I put down to natural interest in what was doing and the like. She always wanted to know what I was up to (her words) the moment I came to do anything for her.

I think, looking back, I must have been rather naive in picking up, which she later declared, were invitations to 'extend' ourselves to each other.

But that was how I was generally. I have often been told by mates that I am slow in picking up the 'come on and try me' signals from girls when we are out and about. But that is me, I have never thought of myself as anything special in looks or physique. But obviously Henrietta thought differently when one day she cornered me in the kitchen when I was doing bit of plumbing for her.

She'd already sounded me out with the 'have you got a girl friend' bit and when she found out I hadn't she declared that was positively sad because I was a lovely guy who needed some feminine attention.

Little then did I know she meant she was the one who would do that.

"Its okay, you don't have to be shy, Peter. We have known each other long enough and I simply adore you."

I swallowed some and contained myself to what was happening.

She closed to me so wonderfully and so softly. I began to realise what I had been missing in the touch and smell of a woman that close.

"Don't you like me?" she asked with that sheepish sorrowful look on her face.

"Of course I do, but not exactly this way, I never imagined you would want more than our friendship."

She smiled delightfully. "Are you saying you do not like me like this, peter?"

Struggling with my words I told her of course did, that I respected her and never wanted to spoil that friendship by coming on to her.

She looked up into my eyes as we stood there. Me with spanner in hand. She took it away and placed it on the draining board.

"You could never spoil that" she replied softly. "It is you who has brought back feelings I thought I had lost since my ex did the dirty on me and dumped me for a girl twenty years younger than me. A Jamaican girl she was. You have no idea what that does to the confidence of a woman who has put so much into keeping her man happy.

Some things that I would never mention to you that were abhorrent to me, yet I did what he wanted because I loved him that much."

I was still hesitant. Going through my mind was am I ready for a commitment yet, and with an older woman at that, what would my friends think?

But it was as if Henrietta could read my thoughts; "Don't look so worried Peter. I won't eat you. Although I'd like to try. I simply want to be closer that's all. Nothing strong you'll see. I simply adore you and want to make you happy. But that's not all, yes I am being selfish in saying I want you to make me happy too."

"I never thought you would be interested?" I asked.

She looked at e with such a mischievous grin I sort of knew what she was thinking.

"A woman like me has her fantasies believe me. The times I have had my dreams, the sitting in the bath syndrome with four handsome guys showing their beautiful bulges around me in just their briefs looking very yum- yum."

"I would never have though that?" I said feeling a bit of a dope, Was there anything I knew about women? I had a feeling that Henrietta was soon to show me, which was nice. As soon as I got my head around it and accepted this was a woman who wanted me and what I had to offer. And it was not just friendship any more. But could I do anything with an older woman?

Henrietta seemed as though she knew me very well and whispered into my ear in such delicate terms what she had in mind, and it was from that moment I started to feel a stir down under and it was beautiful. There I was stood up close with a woman and growing an erection freely like I would never have dared before, feeling I would have disgusted her. But now it was obvious that what was happening was making her very happy, like she was imitating the purr of a kitten into my ear, she nudging my ear lobe with her lips and brushing my cheeks with her fingertips and all that happened afterwards was sheer heaven, as I felt her lips slowly discover mine and it was like I was being transported into a new and wonderful world of belonging and lust as her tongue teased mine and I really felt our souls were merging into something beyond recognition and beyond.

I guess we must have become quite involved in that wonderful episode when one kiss followed another, so deep and fulfilling. All the time she whispering just how she felt about me and how wonderful I was. I felt like I was being placed on a pedestal .

She joked when I told her that. She said she was quite happy with my pedestal and so as if to prove it, she gave me a perfect erection with a real deep loving squeeze over my jeans.

"There" she said." That's not so bad is it?. A woman like me, with my zeal, needs this. I aim to pamper you to your heart's content."

I stood there quite still, numbed by her kisses and feeling the real woman that was Henrietta come through. And I liked it!

She squeezed some more and made some very nice appreciative sounds which made my confidence grow.

"Now do you believe me Pete and are you going to let me have more, I dearly want that? " and squeezing me tighter I felt the urge within her, her eyes told me like they were pleading for more. I started to unzip, At last I'd got the message, what sort of fool was I!?

Henrietta chuckled saying she liked me that way. That was one of the things that geared her to me. I liked that usage of her posh words, I was truly in gear for her, at full throttle I might add. Everything about her was posh, like her name. In a way that sort of helped attract me to her.

"I think it best we go to the bedroom Peter then you can freely let your gear down!"

I laughed at her word usage again and she was on the ball; "what makes you think my ex was an airline pilot!" she exclaimed.

"Anyway, that the hell am I talking about my ex for,? when you are here to sooth and gratify me", and then we were in the bedroom

"Now about the unzipping Peter, that's my job okay?"

She knelt down before me and looked like she was going to make a meal of it, tinkering teasingly with my zip tab and slowly pulling it down with thumb and forefinger.

Dressed in her tight blue jeans she looked a treat with these firm pointed breasts filling her blouse top nicely, kneeling before me like a servant. This was really good.. I felt privileged being spoiled like this by a woman like Henrietta who was obviously lapping up the experience.

"Down, down, down it goes" she whispered mimicking the tune of an old song and then; "up, up, up it goes" when she'd unzipped and found my erection moving beneath my boxer shorts.

"I like you in boxer shorts" she complimented, her face very close like she was slowly inhaling. "I adore the scent of man, it has been a long time, do you mind?"

I nodded that it was okay and she took time to sniff me there, like a dog in heat and it was nice.

"Divine Peter. May I take a gander?"

Usage of words again, she meant take a look, and hearing my reply she gradually slipped down my boxer shorts over my stiff erection making it sort of pop out like a jack in the box when she did so.

"That was so sweet" she chuckled. She sounded like a teenage girl when she did that and there I was on full throttle, stood there and waiting, and she didn't flicker an eyelid. Instead she examined all my undercarriage open eyed looking like she really lavished the moment, but what was really best of all was, after a little bit more sniffing, she touched me bare for the first time.

I cannot describe that first real touch but it was to be the first of many to come, the start of something new which was Henrietta's waterloo, her speciality.

"You are beautiful Peter, so warm and pliable, so gorgeous. Now let me strip you naked and you can be a real naughty boy for me."

I soon discovered that was one of her pet things in the course of our wonderful secret sessions, that she liked the idea of me being the naughty boy syndrome and she the mistress keeping me in order. Sometimes to the order of a light spanking across my buttocks, then, thinking she'd hurt me, kissing it better which was well worth the spanking

She prompted me to lay on her bed but not before stroking my body all over with her soft gentle hands which made me feel like an Adonis.

I was then treated to the most wonderful afternoon of genteel spoiling and teasing like I never knew possible.

I love to feel you like this Peter. You ought to be proud of him, he is so fruitful and lovely" She stroked me some more, filling her hands occasionally with what she called her grapes of love.

"Beautifully sculptured" she complimented and I loved the way she spent time coaxing them, teasing and lightly scratching with her fingertips, asking me to open just a little bit so she could reach the parts she wanted, those secret parts which had been imprisoned so long and needed a good airing was how she described the moment..

I adored the way she ran her finger up from them under the length of my erection and followed on from there, until two small fingers reached the summit.

"I had better stretch this back to reveal the head" she whispered and it was a lovely and thrilling to feel her fingers slightly squeeze and manipulate the foreskin down over the head .

She let out such a wonderful sound of approval and instantly she touched me there with the tip of her tongue and that as going to be the beginning of a work of art, of Henrietta's art in the skill of oral delight.

Tasting me there, like she was sampling a new culinary dish, she licked her lips looking at me with approval.

And also she used the basic term 'cock' for my masculinity so to put it. She said it helped somehow and what she was about to do with it was something I could not have ever imagined, even with my wildest fantasies when I had dreamed many a time about being orally stimulated by a girl who never got enough of it.

It tastes good" she whispered bunching up to me, I felt she wanted to rub her bosom into me there and moved to make it easier. She puckered her lips and enjoyed a little more tongue teasing and gentle sucking just of the glans and I was throbbing openly, so much it was jerking up and down making Henrietta chuckle again, and it was lovely.

She opened her blouse and, sighing - tunnelled my erection between her black bra, between those delightful moulds of delight and I felt my erection respond as she squeezed around my erection and it felt so good, being with a woman like Henrietta.

She closed her eyes and murmured those sounds of gratification again and then she took my erection boldly in the right hand and plunged it into her mouth until it was gone.

So there started the absolute wonderful spoiling and teasing I could ever have imagined. She sucked me, licked me and the things she did with her mouth was gorgeous. Let alone the very sensuous way she loved to rub up my glans to her nipple one at a time.

"I so love this Peter, you cannot possibly imagine how I have longed for this moment every time I have seen you." She sucked me some more, stretching it down as far as she could to feel the prominence of the head, her eyes focussing on mine as she wrapped her lips around and swallowed it once more in a frenzy of deep unadulterated sucking.

Then I realised that she did not seem to want us to go any further. I said I was feeling selfish because she was doing all the loving but she hushed me and said that is what she wanted, that some women can get perfect gratification from simply doing rather than 'being done'.

She said though that she enjoyed the thought of being watched whilst she displayed and did things. But I could plainly see what she was doing to me simply by looking down and seeing the beautiful movement of her head bobbing up and down as she sucked me. She, prompting me with her hands behind my buttocks to push me forward so that she could enjoy me to the full. She balling me to a frenzy as she sucked, sucked, sucked and it felt like she was eating me up raw.

She joked that she would never do that else she could never enjoy me the same again, and that would be sacrilege . But that seemed what she wanted to do, how she ever managed to take a full erection of about seven inches, which she took in her mouth right to the stem, I could never work out, but to see her cheeks bulge like that was wonderfully stimulating and I enjoyed every second of that feeling, especially when she finger tipped my balls simultaneously which was heaven on earth. Those little scratches and then the full squeeze as she worked away, bending my erection into her.

In essence she was mouth fucking me. I knew when I was about to reach a climax and yelled for her to stop, but she simply tied me around the lower girth with a pair of her tights and continued sucking, saying she had not finished what she was doing yet .

I guess I was still learning in essence about the art of making it last and Henrietta wanted her fill.

But I realised what she was about when she mentioned about watching. When she open this three way mirror and placed it strategically beside the bed.

"There you are Peter, you can enjoy seeing me do it in three different ways beside just one."

Then, seeing my approval, she paused and said how she knew guys like to see their woman in revealing underwear, that is when I learned that Henrietta had a beautiful figure beneath those jeans and looked a real picture in just her gorgeous red and black laced silk panties , with bra to match. her suspender belt beautifully placed to support high legged black stockings making everything looking so fruitful and sexual.

"I am sure you would like to see me this way whilst I suck you., when I perk it out for you to enjoy." And she showed me in the mirror how she meant , that beautiful bum with just the right measured gap between her hips to compliment the curves. And I knew straight away just how it was going to be a real thrill; and joy watching her like that as I felt the deep intensity of her suck..

We tried it, it was divine. I could not hold on much longer. I craved for her fuck, imagining how she looked beneath those panties and what I would like to do there.

At this time she released my bondage and I felt the stirring deep in my groin. I just had to have her, surely she knew that. But she took me in her mouth again and went to it hammer and tongue and I knew that is how she wanted it. It was too late to stop I was almost there, and with a few more tight sucks I knew what she was about, because I took a glimpse at a mirror and saw she was masturbating herself and I heard her reaching an orgasm just as I climaxed. And it was good.

My cream dribbling from her mouth and she looked like she was in her element.

That is how it was to be. Henrietta was happy enough to enjoy me that way. She felt that going all the way signified our relationship should do the same, and didn't think that was fair on either of us.

Wise words as it turned out. It was simply a fling but a beautiful way to be initiated.

Henrietta was her name , a name I shall never forget.

Henrietta met a guy roughly her age and I met Sally.

All good things come to an end sometimes.

But the thing is I believe ,to treat them as a learning curve for even better things to come.

And meeting Sally knew was my be and end all...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers