Henry's Young Lover

Story Info
Henry was 25 years older then Samantha
3.5k words
3.93
20k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

His name is Henry; that's what I call him now - since I was appointed to redecorate his house. My name is Samantha. Before, when I started working for Henry, it was Mr Bedford but he insisted I call him by his Christian name. I had only recently started my female decorating business which was doing much better than I envisaged.

But I could never have envisaged how I got involved with this guy in his mid –fifties, my being just twenty five and all.

It never ever crossed my mind, in fact quite the opposite, that I could ever see Henry as an attraction, least of a sexual nature.

But although he was 55 and I was 30 years his junior it dawned on me, during the time I spent in his home , that there was a chemical attraction, something which I can't explain but there. Whether it was because of his openness, his kindness I cannot say -maybe simply a bit of both but it did not take long for me to realise Henry was a very lonely guy - and when he told me he had only five years previously lost his wife in a car crash I immediately felt empathy for him

Not as though he harps on the fact, or ever admits he is lonely – I have found that he is not that type of guy and I admire him for that and perhaps the fact that something very unpredictable has happened, I have fell in love with this man who is old enough to be my dad. I have even put off James who was my sort of casual now and again boyfriend just to be with Henry, because he is the type of guy who wants my all, all I can give and all he is able to take. He is my everything - and more too and don't let anyone tell you a partnership where ages are so different can't work.

And now I live and sleep with him, he may not be your young hunk image gloating with sexual desire but to me Henry has an attraction all his own, and that means more to me than any other guy I have known.

I am so glad it happened, He was showing me his photograph album, he had no kin and expressed how he would have loved to have had kids, but Cynthia, his late wife, was unable to. Then in a couple of days the coffee offers lead to having dinner with him in his little kitchen.

One thing led to another quite unwittingly on both counts with me thinking of him as a father figure and me assuming he was thinking of me as a substitute daughter he could never have.

But unbeknown to Henry and me, something more was stirring and it was about sexual attraction, when after dinner, sharing the sofa with him and watching his favourite soap on TV he simply laid his hand on my left thigh in a very natural way. I looked into his eyes and there was nothing to suggest there was any motive there - but quite instinctively I moved my hand to cover his - gently squeezing and do you know what? his whole face lit up - it really did and did me a power of good to think I could do this, make this older guy smile more than I had ever noticed before.

We chatted on about the characters in the soap called Neighbours, how they were always so perfect and glamorous, and we talked about relationships as well. He asked if I was with anyone and the like.

I told him about James but that's he was only a casual friend.

He smiled saying he had heard that one before, it was like he was fishing maybe to see if I had any sexual attraction for him, he was not the type I realised that, to openly show anything so personal but I then realised that maybe unwittingly he was fishing

"Right, I did sleep with him, occasionally - but it was never serious." I admitted.

"But you never loved him?" he queried - his eyes focussed on mine - "I mean as a woman loves a man big time?"

"That sounds like a line from an old movie" I smiled - "and yes, you are right, he was fun I won't deny that and I am a natural girl, it was good while it lasted but I am thinking with James- no more"

"No more, Samantha? " he asked, his face lighting up again.

"I have decided to dump him, Henry."

"That sounds awful, I hate that expression, like he was some garbage used and to be disposed of."

"Sorry" I offered.

"It's not you, I didn't mean that, it is just some of the modern expressions seem hard that's all. Samantha."

It was the first time she called me Samantha..

"Okay to call you Samantha or would you rather Sam?"

"Sam is fine" I replied feeling his warmth coming through, realising at that stage he was more than a father figure, much more. But how could it be, was I abnormal or something? Shouldn't I be attracted to someone nearer my age? But it was happening, I knew it and I believe he did too, and my assumptions proved to be correct.

I squeezed his hand again and this time he responded, squeezing back.

"You are a lovely girl, you really are, Sam" he whispered and I felt a wonderfully warm surge within, something quite frankly I would have felt with James but with Henry came the added gush of emotion.

Henry was an intelligent guy and he immediately realised my embarrassment saying not to be concerned, because he felt the same way too, that certain flame he told me he had not encountered for so very long.

"You don't mind?" I asked cautiously.

He brushed his lips against mine, it was lovely, for an older man his skin was fresh and I took in his natural body ardour, not excessive but just a hint which for me was perfect. A sort of musk which created a very erotic atmosphere and for the first time in my life I felt complete, that dear Henry was my everything.

His touching on my lips developed into a very long and intensive kiss. I heard little sounds as his hand moved under mine, then so very gently and cautiously moved up my inner thigh, my hand still over his.

Still enjoying his kiss I felt just his fingertips so very lightly and teasingly touch me there, between my thighs, reaching the crescendo - instinctively I parted my legs - my carnal desires were there, I was hoping, just hoping he would go further...

His lips parted mine and I heard him sigh so deeply. "Do you mind, Sam" he whispered, "it has been so very long and I have missed it so much."

The certain sound of his soft quiet voice coupled with his touch was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced and instantly I replied: "Sam you are gorgeous, I think I am falling for you, so please don't stop, that feels absolutely lovely."

Now my passion grew rapidly and the way he explored me was like he was delving into my very soul. Enjoying his passion I realised just how hungry he was for it and I was happy to let him take me. His charisma thrilled and warmed me.

And when he was having trouble with my jeans zip I helped him and we both giggled like young experimenting teenagers.

"I do believe it is so important to laugh in the bedroom, don't you, Sam?" There was that certain mischievous look about him now and the hint was taken,

"Show me the way then?" I replied taking his hand. He lived in a bungalow so there were no stairs to climb, he looked at me as we made our way and giggled again, "do you know you are undone?"

"It's your fault!" I said stopping to do myself up.

"No need, Sam" they will be off soon won't they?"

We both giggled again, he was wonderful and I have never ever been as sexually and emotionally aroused as I was that day.

He was dressed in cool chinos and white shirt which enhanced his lean masculine body. Considering his age he looked younger and he was well groomed, the type of guy who didn't let himself go and cared for himself in every way, he stood at about 5ft 7" just an inch taller than me but he was cultured and cool, that's how he seemed anyway.

He came to me as I stood there beside his double bed, his lips kissed mine again and his fondle was absolutely devastating.

"It has been so long I'd almost forgotten what its like" he smiled - this time courageously assisting me to down my jeans. I felt natural just to be standing there in my pink top and matching thong. I felt his electricity as he looked at me in a certain way which made me tingle with pure ecstasy. And I felt so good that I could please this dear man and make him want me.

I simply had to do all the things I had learned about being seductive, some with James and others earlier. But Henry was so different from James, who was always a quickie person but already I knew with Henry it just would not be like that

"I do think it is time I came out for an airing, " he said standing back a bit and looking down, then instinctively I assisted him drop his chino's and there he was up and ready.

"He is beautiful," I sighed. " he stands like a guardsman on sentry duty, his head propped high and proud - you don't mind if I spoil him for a bit do you, Henry?"

He said to help myself. He was simply amazing and I felt a really good surge and a very strong throbbing sensation as I squeezed his length gently at first, and then more tightly as I really enjoyed the feel of jubilant cock again. I chanced to play with his glans and it was really lovely and so sensual. I was in my element feeling the wonderful warm surge growing and growing. For anyone who says size doesn't matter it does to me!

I was getting more confident by the minute and managed to override my inhibitions when he prompted me join him - but to leave my bra and thong on and jump onto the blue duvet.

"Perfect" he said with a wonderful encapsulating smile. "Now just relax Sam and let me enjoy you. I want that, but please be patient with me, do you understand - it has been a long time since I enjoyed a woman like this."

"Wow! My thoughts were going haywire, this wonderfully mature man was apparently meaning to go the whole hog and do you know what?, I was hoping he would, because the idea of having him to the full was never more in my mind

After some primary touching and feeling he sprung up from the bed and placed a stool beside the bed, next to me, made himself comfortable, then, nudging my bottom his eyes focussed on me there, starting to touch me again but over my thong and bra as I relaxed on the duvet, his delicate fingers doing simulating things with me.

If this is what it is like being with an older and more experienced guy I was starting to wonder where I'd had missed out, his touch was lovely, all the more appealing and sensual because of his obvious enjoyment. He was really in a world of his own and it was really gorgeous to be there for him, to watch and feel his utter joy.

It was time for me to react. I just could not wait to romance and explore this beautiful guy beside me. I prompted him to join me on the bed

Moulding and rolling him in the palms of my hand and over his boxer shorts he said perhaps we should name him, that he would like that very much.

He was well proportioned and was already throbbing. It felt good to be rubbing cock again.

"What do you suggest, Sam darling?" He asked.

Realising this was the first time he called me darling it made me feel warm and right with him which came quite naturally - and maybe now we were a real item and I did not mind one iota being everything he wanted of me, and then I felt sexual enough to be a little crude and daring suggesting "Cock?"

He almost creased up laughing which was a sort of relief because I realised he could have been quite offended.

"And there was me thinking it was just a man would want' to call it by a common definition" He whispered, " of course that is nice when under arousal and we want to talk dirty but I was thinking generally, Sam?"

This guy was full of surprises and knew the stirrings dirty talk can achieve.

"Tell you what, Henry; let's have a closer look to see what name may suit?" I said easing down my thong in a way which felt so wonderfully sensual.

He chuckled as I had to jerk the waist band over my feet. Then he swallowed as I lifted my left thigh high to assist the operation, revealing a good view of pure unadulterated quinny ready for the taking.

For a bit it still seemed a trifle daunting just lying there like that, now completely naked but Henry made me feel so comfortable about it and the sheer joy in his expression said it all..

"I think Freddy, we shall call him Freddy - that okay with you?,"

"Perfect" I replied, "he is so beautifully proportioned and I love him to death already."

Then Henry watched me play with Freddy so very carefully,

"I didn't mind if you wanted to be a bit rougher." He said.

"Shush!" I replied, all in good time" and then I did something that really surprised myself;, my whole being shuddered as I took Freddy straight into my mouth no messing, like I was so hungry for it, and the wonderfully gently sucking which followed was simply out of this world coupled with his appreciative moans which made for the perfect combination as I brushed my fingers through his thinning long soft hair.

The sucks became more intensified, I was in my element again, and there I was still sucking Freddy after a good five minutes or so, it was like I was feasting on him down there, taking short breaks from his cock to garnish his balls with my licks and my tongue, so busy it was too -I really felt like I was devouring him, taking a breath and complimenting Henry how good it felt, how perfect Freddy tasted and how firm were his balls – moving my fingers move down to cradle them, squeeze them as I sucked , then I manipulated my fingers teasing downward along the contours of his thighs, nudging, squeezing and all the time my sucks were constant, getting to the point of no return.

Henry said perhaps I should stop for now else he would explode into my mouth.

I lifted my head feeling a little disappointed, face feeling flushed, still moving my mouth like I was still having Freddy, now I am calling him that. Freddy I mean. I felt beautifully numb and Henry looked like he wanted me big time, but should I let him take me just like that, perhaps he wanted other things first, I had no idea but I needn't have worried, he had all the answers,

He got up and went to his chest of drawers, opened one of the top ones and opening a little case, which he called her box of tricks, which I would learn all about in good time he said, he took out something which I soon realised was one of those penis rings to slow down the process of ejaculation, me then realising he wanted the foreplay to go on a lot longer before reaching the finale - whatever that would be with him, but feeling his motive he asked if I would roll it on for him over the length and breadth of his throbbing cock.

I knew we had only just started our love- in, that a lot more loving was in my mind, I felt he was he was making up for lost time - he told me that and if he was making up that lost time with me I was more than happy, the wonderful sensual things he was doing and there he was, massaging me once more, running his fingers up into my moist quinny, he was having a ball; his mouth licking and tasting each sinew of me. I whispered I wanted more to suck his 'hard throbbing cock' showing him just how I could talk dirty when the time was right - yet with Henry it seemed rather cultured and correct, I loved the way he pronounced cock and balls And fuck.

All this loving on a Sunday afternoon would want fulfilment, now I wanted some of him inside, I really did, I wanted to touch him everywhere and explore those well-formed man nipples and that tight bum that particularly looked good in his tight crimson stretch chinos he wore beforehand, it was just crying out for attention - my attention and how!

I slowly placed the ring over the base of his cock, enjoying every minute. He stood there quietly, eyes closed, savouring the moment then he kissed me again, an exploring kiss, his tongue finding my tongue as, removing mu bra, I rounded my fingers around my breasts. As I did so I heard his short breaths, his hand guiding mine below, - I was so very wet and soft, she sort of squeaked when I touched her there, my head swung back as I pushed herself into my hand, I just chilled and felt her complete, running my fingers around and around, exploring her to the full, wanting that beautifully formed wet pussy to have Henry's fuck so much I moved my butt in a circling motion as I massaged my wet pussy.

"Mary" I breathed, squeezing cock with my free hand as hard as can be.

"Mary?" Henry asked then he caught on. "You want me to call her pussy Mary, darling?"

"Among other names according to your mood" I chuckled, there was still the humour there despite our highly charged passion which was now demanding to be gratified.

"Let's us make our first time special, Henry," I whispered leading me him the bathroom.

And was it special, he pampered me like never before, I had never been bathed so well by another since my mum bathed me when I was a young, but this was so different...

"Stand astride baby, to let me swamp you with wet pussy" I suggested, the shower pouring over us as I sort of bent my body manoeuvring Mary between my thighs and rubbing up her Freddy in the most sexually inspiring way, then changing positions, Henry asked me to crouch a little as he kneeled and held his head back between my thighs to lick me. "down further Henry, smother me in wet hot cock!" and he did, that feeling was magic, as he rolled his cock and balls over my face and I was lapping it up, I felt I was all ass and quinny for him at that precise moment but that wasn't the end of it - "Now your turn" he submitted, ordering me to kneel and take him from below as I nestled so delightfully underneath tasting and feeling the energy of wonderfully primes cock and balls soon covered with the wonderful warm wetness of prime spunked cock as he came substantially, and I started to realise just how wonderful it could be with sweet Henry..

The hint of issuing me with orders was strangely arousing, this was going to be the start of such a wonderful; relationship I knew it.

And when he'd smothered me, when I smelt and tasted of him and he of me, we kissed each other by mouth so very deeply, it was the first time I had experienced that wonderful merge of our tastes and scents.

I wanted his ass too; he knew that, we had talked about strap –ons and what a lovely surprise was when he agreed to try. His fuck was divine, he had no need to be concerned about the tightness of his foreskin - I soon took care of that with lots of idyllic massage and oils too.

"Freddy is divine, I want him every day, come live with me Sam?"

I took him again, me on top this time; I manoeuvred myself to take him in different attitudes, sliding him so very easily between my cheeks I felt the magic of his anal fuck too.

I said yes, I wanted that, wanted to feel his fuck every night and all that went with it, he was one primed up guy, a guy to behold and we do make a wonderful pair.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers