Hentai

Story Info
Discussion of tentacle sex leads to...
1.8k words
4.29
188.8k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,900 Followers

"Master," she asked softly, "what is it about tentacles that You find so interesting?"

"Why ask about that now?" I countered.

My sweet slave and I were enjoying an afternoon at the aquarium, one of her favorite places to visit. she stood practically against the glass of the large octopus tank as I stood behind her, My arms around her waist.

"Well, Sir, watching the large octopus near the back of the tank made me think of the many hentai images as Your computer's screensaver, and a good number of them include tentacles or tentacle-like objects."

"you forgot about the plant-rape images in the screensaver," I noted with a soft laugh in her ear. "There are also the various alien creatures with insanely-long fingers and tongues."

"Of course, Sir." she leaned back into My chest, her arms reaching back to caress My thighs. "But what is it about non-human beings and things attacking young women that intrigues You?"

A young girl of maybe seven years old suddenly ran up to the glass, her parents trailing behind. I listened to the father as he explained about the octopus, and could barely hide My smile at the girl's squeal of pleasure as the large octopus began to move to hide behind a large rock at the bottom of the tank. A few moments later, the girl and her parents moved toward a nearby tank.

"Master?"

I gave her a tight, brief squeeze. "you are indeed inquisitive today!!!" I noted, stepping away from her. "Let's sit," I suggested, motioning to a cushioned bench nearby.

Once seated, the inquisitive slave leaned into Me as I wrapped an arm around her. "Remember the creativity exercises I've had you do over the past few months?"

"Yes, Sir."

The large octopus emerged from behind the rock, moving slowly toward the front of the tank. "Open your mind and think about what those eight tentacles could do to you in a sexual situation, especially if you were an unwilling target."

There was a long silence as she thought. A few other people meandered past the octopus tank, pausing only briefly before moving on to the more "attractive" sea life.

"Well, Sir," she finally responded, "some tentacles could be used to grab a girl and hold her immobile while others have their way with her."

"Exactly. And how would such a situation play out?"

she thought again for a moment. "Four tentacles could be used like cuffs at her ankles and wrists, holding her spread-eagle in the air or against the ground. At least one could penetrate her, with the others used to either tease her or batter her."

"Tease and batter how?"

"Tease as in moving back and forth across her clit, or flicking across her nipples. And perhaps batter, Sir, as if flogging her to try to get the girl to give in and allow the inhuman rape to occur."

"Very good indeed," I praised her, kissing the crown of her head.

"And i suppose that if more tentacles are involved, some could simply wrap around her in 'decorative bondage,' perhaps squeezing her torso to make her breathing more difficult in an attempt to pacify her. Or, they could simply be additional flogging 'devices,' used to ensure that she is being continually struck somewhere on her body."

"Very good indeed, little one." A pair of teenagers pass by, barely even noticing the octopuses.

"But i still do not understand, Master, just what it is about hentai tentacle images which intrigue You so much."

I gave her a brief squeeze. "I suppose it is in admiration, in a twisted, kinky way." she looked up at Me expectantly. "Looking at those images, I find Myself being impressed by the ability to confine, penetrate, and beat someone with just one 'entity.' I guess that I like the tentacle-type images because I am completely unable to even attempt all this simultaneously Myself without the use of various tools or toys or implements. Then there are those images where the tentacles or tentacle-like things spew an inhuman semen, which certainly must be a major humiliation for the girls in the images. Does that help you to understand, little one?"

"A little, Master." she kissed My cheek briefly. "Thank You, Master."

As I lay in bed that night, watching as she undressed in the moonlight filtering through the window, I thought again of the tentacle-sex conversation at the aquarium. It set some ideas rolling in My mind, which were still fighting for My attention when my beautiful loving slave slid down upon Me and then lay upon My chest, keeping Me buried within her wonderful wet warmth.

W/we kissed, long and slow, as she gently squeezed her muscles around My shaft. When the kiss finally ended, she buried her face in My neck, sighing contentedly as I stroked her back and squeezed her ass.

"If I were to suddenly grow dozens of tentacles," I asked, "what would you want Me to do with you?"

she did not even hesitate. "Ravish me, Master." her kiss to My neck accentuated her brief response.

In My mind's eye, I imagined a dozen tentacles emerging from each arm and leg, slowly growing and softly caressing her nude skin. she at first did not seem to notice anything unusual at the countless touches upon her backside as My hands wrapped around her waist. she squeezed her muscles around My hardness once again, another soft sigh escaping her lips.

With a gasp, she suddenly realized that something was very, very, VERY amiss. she quickly rose to her knees, straddling Me and looked down to see all the tentacles reaching for her.

she froze, remaining rigid as I impaled her. her trembling was almost imperceptible, but I could feel it nonetheless, primarily as she trembled around My erection. Yet the tentacles continued to grow, wrapping around her body. Even in the near-darkness, the black of the thin, powerful tentacles made a stark contrast with her near-albino skin.

"Master?" her voice was shaky, unsure, yet the trust was still unmistakable to My ears. "Is this really happening, Master?"

"Yes, little one, it is." One of My tentacles briefly touched her tightest opening, eliciting a loud gasp of surprise. "It definitely is."

The many tentacles surrounding her torso tightened and squeezed, forcing the breath from her lungs. Other tentacles secured her limbs and together worked to lift her into the air, looking down at Me, her hair falling down around her face like a curtain. The expression of surprise was unmistakable, an instant classic. I could feel her chest fighting to expand, to draw in additional air despite the tightness of the tentacles around her. Panic suddenly took hold of her mind, and she began to struggle, fighting to reach her chest to yank away the confining tentacles.

"Good," I half-whispered up to her. "Struggle for Me. Fight Me."

I watched My slave squirm as best as she could, her breathing becoming louder and more labored. I specifically loosened the tentacles around her chest, allowing her breasts to sway unfettered and enjoying their mesmerizing motion. Yet the tentacles securing her arms and her legs remained rigid, refusing to allow her more than a few scant inches of motion.

"So beautiful," I half-whispered again. "So vulnerable."

"Please, Master..." her pleading was a minor surprise, but I was unsure if she was pleading for release or for release.

With purposeful brutality, a thin tentacle forced its way between her legs, eliciting a loud scream of surprise and pain. Panic took full control of her body, causing her to truly fight Me as much as she possibly could, even though the invader swelled to fill her to capacity and began to quickly piston within her. Between her (un-)natural struggles and the bucking of semi-human intercourse, she was a study in perpetual motion, truly a vision of beauty - perhaps not quite worthy of display in the Louvre, but definitely a sight which would cause even a frog to stop and gasp with awe.

Droplets fell from her. At last, her body had fully lubricated itself, the sweet discharge landing upon My groin and thighs. Sweat began to form upon her skin and descend upon Me. Even tears fell from her eyes - whether tears of pain or fear or humiliation was unclear.

Quickly, deftly, almost effortlessly, I turned her upside-down above Me, her hair just barely touching My chest, turning her to face Me. Tightening several tentacles around her chest made her feminine orbs slightly more prominent, creating a nice pair of targets.

Two tentacles began a slow, steady rhythm, flogging her chest even as another tentacle continued to fuck her. Between her soft sobs, she moaned with each impact across her chest, struggling a little more with each blow.

"Now do you understand why I like those hentai images of tentacle sex?" I asked the scared submissive above Me.

"Yes, Mas-"

Before she could finish her response, another tentacle was forced into her small mouth. Despite her struggling and bucking, her nearly two years of thoughtful, loving training took control as she instinctively (subconsciously?) began to give oral sex to the oral invader. The feel of her tongue working expertly around and around the odd appendage thrilled Me even more than the feel of her womanly passage.

Suddenly, the first climax wracked her body, her scream of release sadly muffled. How I have long enjoyed her screams of passion, but this once I was denied. Still, simply watching her body's overstimulated reactions nearly made up for the deficit of that beautiful sound. Reaching with both hands, I grabbed fistfuls of her hair and pulled fiercely as her rear passage was savagely penetrated, causing her to scream yet again.

Suddenly, every tentacle began to spew intensive jets of sticky white seed, both upon her and within her. she was too busy instinctively swallowing to scream, and her body went rigid just before another orgasm pummeled her body. The fluids of tears and sweat and sex covered us both, covered the bed, covered the wall, covered the bedside table and lamp, and probably covered much of the floor, yet I did not care - I was finally enjoying what I had only admired in images for so long, and I definitely did not want this exquisite experience to end. Eventually, I removed the tentacle from her mouth, and - with a wide smile - listened to her screams of passion, of lust, of love, until - finally - she could take no more, and fell unconscious from the overstimulation and overexertion.

Slowly, I lowered the sweet slave to lay upon Me, feeling slightly guilty at having created such a massive mess for her to clean in the morning. The tentacles slowly retracted, except the one now motionless in her feminine passage. My arms wrapped around her protectively, lovingly, stroking her hair and back. Even unconscious, she continued to squeeze her internal muscles around the motionless, hardened tentacle, sending small waves of pleasure throughout My entire being even as all the other tentacles disappeared back into My body.

"Ravish me, Master." her kiss to My neck accentuated her brief response.

In the darkness, I rolled My willing submissive to her back, never disconnecting from her. Then I ravished her, just as she ravished Me, until late, late, late into the night...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,900 Followers