Her, and My, First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no!" - he said, and spanked her - "You're gonna make her cum! Not like that! Slow, very, very slow, like it's your job to lick every drop of juice from her asshole to her clit so slowly because she is sore. Oh yeah.. much better ... oh fuck yeah.. Slow.."

Her tongue felt like sweeping fire, each lick was slower than the last, the more he encouraged her the slower she went and the closer I came to exploding. Now suck her clit, softly or I'll have to spank you again, ohhh your pussy is getting tighter, are you liking that finger? You're doing such a good job.. dirty little pussy licking slut that you are, it's okay, you can moan if you want to, here, let me get -you- closer ... like that finger up your ass? Moaning, breathing, commands, pleadings ... the room got loud the closer we all got to orgasm. No longer did his instructions for her slow pace helped. She was moaning into my pussy as she sucked it and I was bucking into her face, my hand on her hair, holding her in place. He kept voicing commands, telling us what to do, telling us what he was doing, the only silence from him came when he buried his face between her legs and licked her pussy and ass. I could hear him stroking her cock, I could hear her moaning, I couldn't see anything by the ecstasy behind my closed eyes and I couldn't hold it much longer.

He penetrated her roughly, impaled himself into her soaking wet pussy and she gasped for breath against my pussy lips. The effect of that breeze was anything but cooling, as soon as I realized what had happened I grabbed her head with both my hands, gripped her golden blonde hair between my fingers and exposed my pussy to her fully. Now the sounds of her sucking on my clit and his pounding his cock into her grew impossibly loud and I knew I was gonna cum.

I force myself to open my eyes and watch. Between her sucking she moaned her pleasure, screamed it against my flesh and when he told her to stick her fingers into me, and when I watched him reach around to finger her clit while he continued pounding her, while he continued praising her and commanding her, I knew I could let myself go and they would both be with me.

There aren't words to describe the force of that powerfully long, exhausting climax shared by three people. Our bodies performed in perfect synchronicity that night, all of us soaking each other with the moisture of our passion. All that was left was gasps for air, sweat and the smell of sex and bodies. He fell atop her and she in turned embraced my waist, laid her head on my stomach. I idly toyed with both their hair until we all fell asleep and woke to do it again.

12