Her Anger and Release

Story Info
submissive man chooses to be the release valve for his Mistress.
922 words
3.32
16.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew she was angry and though he was not the one who made her that way he knew he would be the one to calm her. TIKA TIKA TIKA he could hear her heels bringing her closer to him. He leaned his head against the finely grained highly glossed oak st Andrews cross before he raised his arms into the locking mechanism. He heard her stop a few doors from and smiled as he heard the slight click of the leg manacles snap into place.

The walls a red brown color and covered in open shelves lined with floggers, whips, canes, and paddles. All were made from different materials. She entered the room silently and walked to the floggers where she picked one hand made of willow withies. She then proceeded to a shelf covered in various types of gags. She stood there and contemplated for a moment and decided that tonight she wanted him to scream. She turned walked across the room and without a word raised the flogger and swung letting just the tips strike his back.

He hissed but did not make any other sound. She drew back and struck again allowing more of the withies to strike him this time. He still made no sound. Time passed with the swishing whistle of the swinging withies and still he made no sound beyond the occasional hiss of an in drawn breath. She dropped the flogger and went to the paddles and grabbed the one that was an inch thick with holes drilled through and struck him, he calmly said one, thank you ma'am may i have another. He continued counting getting louder with each number when he hit twenty she dropped the paddle and went to the rack of canes grabbing a rattan cane she walked back to him and drew back and swung like she was trying to hit a home run in a major league baseball game. After her third time striking him she drew blood once again ( the withies just caused pinprick bleeding) he screamed and dropped, all of his weight being help by the shackles now biting into his arms. She smiled looked at her watch realizing she had been at it for an hour and twenty seven minutes she left.

Waiting outside the door was a gurney, two large men, and a woman holding a black bag. The men unshackled him and lifted him onto the gurney he looked at the woman with the black bag and whispered "it was worth it she feels better now." The woman with the bag looked at his back and shook her head and led the way to the infirmary.

He hears her shoes tika tika tika at a slower pace. She looks at him though he can not see her, he hears the sharp intake of her breath as she sees the stripes, bruises, and bandages. He knows she has tears in her eyes for what she has done and he whispers "it's OK you feel better now." Time passes slowly she comes everyday bringing him treats of food and books to read but never says a word and never gives them to him directly but he knows she does it, not because she feels bad but because she feels better after she is done with him and he knows when he is well his true reward will come.

A month has gone by and they come for him he knows he has been released from the infirmary. Still nude they take him to her rooms where he kneels waiting for her. Tika.. Tika.. Tika, he hears her walking calmly down the hall her four inch heeled shoes flashing the red color of their soles. She enters and taking his leash leads him to her king size bed. He feels the satin comforter brush his thigh. He gets into the bed and listens as she takes off her clothes and crawls silently up his body planting her throbbing, slick, wet cunt lips over his mouth. H e begins licking sucking and nibbling bringing her quickly to her first orgasm. Seeing how hard he is she glides down his body to mount his pulsing cock riding him until he was ready to cum then stopping before his release but after her own. S he pushes him to roll over and takes the strap on from the bed side table along with the lube. She gets behind him and rubs the lube over the dildo and his puckered pink hole. With no warning she penetrates his ass hole burying the dildo deeply to the base. Reaching around him she strikes his cock until he cums.

They collapse together catching their breath she touches his face gently, she takes his leash and leads him to the bathroom where she fills the giant sized jacuzzi tub with water. She gets in behind him washing his back tracing the scars there both old and new. When they are done she gets out they dry and she leads him once more to the bed where he kneels once more she drops his leash and leaves the room. She sign to the man outside the door to return him to his room. The man enters and touches his shoulder he rises. The man hand him his red tipped white cane takes the blind mans hand and places it on his shoulder and says "She signed she was sorry to hurt you so badly and to thank you she feels better now.