Her Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Penny and Jake meet.
4.1k words
4.66
83.4k
23
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers

After Victoria left, Penny got her dress on and walked to the shelves behind her desk. She moved a silk plant on the second shelf, she grabbed the DVD camcorder that was hidden behind it and pressed the stop button. She switched it to play and waited as the whole scene she had just orchestrated played on the tiny little screen of the camcorder. She turned it off and out loud she said, "That might come in handy someday."

The morning after Penny had molested Victoria in her office, Victoria woke up to an empty bed. When she had gone downstairs to the benefit she had found her husband frantically looking for her. He was quite upset and demanded to know where she had been. She quickly calmed him and reminded him that she had been helping Penny in her office. He told her he had just gotten a call from his boss. He had to fly out of town the next morning and he needed to go home so Victoria could pack his things and he could leave first thing in the morning. They had gone home and Victoria had taken care of his luggage. He had made arrangements for the flight, and had given her his usual quick fuck like he always did when he left and when he came home. Of course this just left Victoria unsatisfied and frustrated. She was glad he was gone. She had almost gotten caught last night. If her husband had remembered where she would be, he might have found her with Penny.

So Victoria's husband had left early that morning leaving her alone and horny. She needed her stud and she needed him now. She grabbed her cell and dialed Jake. Of course he didn't answer, so she left him a message.

"Hey lover I need you and I need you now. Call me I have a surprise for you." She said seductively into her phone.

Then she lay back down on her bed and remembered her rendezvous from the previous evening. She closed her eyes and remembered how good Penny made her feel and how good her orgasm was. She started to rub her clit through her panties and squeeze her tits as she dreamed.

Suddenly the phone rang. Victoria quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" she answered

"Hello my little tramp." Penny's voice came back. "You left the party so quick last night, I was disappointed. I had more plans for you."

Victoria explained about her husband having to leave town and how they had to go home and prepare for his trip.

"You didn't forget about your promise did you? Penny asked.

"No Penny, I did not" she replied, remembering how she promised to introduce Penny to Jake. "I just called him and I hope he will be over tonight. When he returns my call, I will call you."

"O.K., I will talk to you then. Don't keep me waiting long you nasty little bitch." With that, Penny hung up.

Later that day Jake finally called back. He was aloof as always, telling Victoria he might come over after he and his friends were done with a birthday celebration after work. Victoria knew he would be over. He always liked to fuck her after he had been out drinking. She immediately called Penny and told her Jake would be over tonight. She informed her that she didn't know when, but she was sure he would visit. So she invited Penny for dinner. After that, they would wait for Jake.

During dinner the two ladies discussed how they would introduce the two. After some discussion, they agreed the best way would be for Penny to watch as she wanted to, while Jake fucked Victoria, and then at the right time, Penny could appear. Victoria was sure he would not object to having another women present once she had him all worked up, especially if the woman was as attractive as Penny.

After the ladies had cleaned up from dinner, they retired to the living room and watched some TV. The hours ticked by and Penny was getting antsy. She kept asking Victoria if Jake was really coming. Victoria kept reassuring her that he would be there. However, as midnight came and passed, even Victoria was starting to doubt that he would come. Finally about 12:30AM Penny had had enough and she announced that she was leaving.

"Please don't leave." Victoria pleaded. "I don't want to be alone tonight."

Penny felt the power of control sweep over her. She was expecting to get laid tonight, and she was very wound up. Nevertheless, she figured she could at least have an orgasm or two with Victoria, that way the night would not be a total bust. She lifted her skirt up around her hips and sat back down on the couch.

"Come here my little tramp and convince me to stay." She insisted

Victoria moved in front of her and knelt between her legs. She lowered her face to Penny's moist box and began to lick ever so softly at her swollen pussy lips. She licked with slow long strokes from Penny's love canal to her stiff clit. Penny moaned her appreciation.

"That's my little nasty Vicky. Lick Penny's hot wet cunt. Make me cum you dirty little tramp." She cooed

Victoria instantly responded to Penny's words. She licked harder and faster. She sucked in her clit hard and flicked it with her tongue. Penny responded by grabbing her head and pushing it lower to her lustful hole. Victoria plunged her tongue deep inside Penny's dripping pussy. She lapped up her flowing juices as Penny ground her crotch into Victoria's face.

"Eat my pussy!! Make me cum! Lick my juices. You are a filthy little tramp Vicky. You lick pussy so well. You are going to make me cum." She screamed.

This only spurred Victoria on. Victoria reached between her own legs and started stroking her pussy. Her tongue was thrusting in and out of Penny's pussy and Penny was grinding her clit against Victoria's face. A few seconds later, Penny screeched loudly, "I'm Cumming!!" as she came all over Victoria's face. Victoria could feel her own orgasm building quickly and she was feverishly diddling her clit trying to coax it out of her body when the activities were interrupted by the sound of man's voice.

"What do we have here?" Jake asked with a large smile on his face. "Well Mrs. Mueller is this the surprise you were telling me about?"

Victoria sat motionless. She wasn't sure how Jake would react. She didn't know if he would be mad because it wasn't his idea, or mad that she was getting sex somewhere else. She just sat and waited for his reaction.

Penny on the other hand was fine. She had just cum and she was ready for a good fuck. She didn't move, not even to cover herself, and she wasn't the least bit embarrassed. She just winked at Jake and slowly reached between her legs and began to stroke her drenched pussy.

Jake just watched for a moment before addressing Victoria again. "Looks like you brought me another old nasty slut like you to play with. You even warmed her up a bit too."

Victoria wasn't sure what to do. So she did what she knew would please Jake. She quickly crawled to Jake and began to unzip his pants. As she pulled his semi-hard cock from his pants she spoke.

"This is Penny, I told her all about how good you make me feel." Victoria was now stroking Jake's growing shaft. "She wants to watch us." Victoria had a smile on her face as she looked up at Jake while slowly stroking his large cock to life.

"Oh she is going to do more than watch." Jake said with conviction. "But that will be later. Now, suck my cock you dirty little slut."

Victoria happily devoured Jakes swollen meat and as always, brought it to complete hardness. As all this was happening Penny just continued to masturbate and watch the activities. She was moaning as she brought herself close to another orgasm. She watched as Victoria expertly performed her task. She looked as Jake's long fat pole slid in and out of Victoria's mouth. She wanted to suck his cock too. Just as she was about to get up and join Victoria, Jake pushed Victoria back and ordered her to eat Penny's pussy.

Victoria again crawled across the floor back to her original spot. Penny opened her legs a bit more to let Victoria in. Then Jake positioned himself behind Victoria. As Victoria serviced Penny's dripping cunt, Jake mounted her from behind. He started fucking her pussy slowly and deeply as she licked and sucked Penny.

Penny was moaning and squealing like before. She was close to cumming. She was watching Jake drive his big hard cock deep inside Victoria. She could hear the muffled noises of satisfaction coming from Victoria. She knew Jake's cock felt good to Victoria and she wanted some.

"Take off that top!" Jake ordered Penny. "Let me see your tits."

Penny slowly opened the front of her blouse. As she opened it, Jake could see her full bra covered tits. Her nipples were pushing against the material and Jake could see them perfectly. Penny grabbed each one with her fingers and pinched them, letting out a small whimper. Then she unclasped her bra and let her mounds free. She began to kneed them with her hands. She pinched her nipples and massaged her tits as she felt her orgasm rush to the surface. She shouted the announcement of her climax as Jake started pumping Victoria's pussy harder. He grabbed her hips and started pounding her hole as he watched Penny cum.

Victoria was so turned on by now, that she soon came also. Her muffled cries were heard too as the rush swept through her.

Jake slowed down a bit as he could see Penny recovering from her pleasures. He began to talk to Penny.

"My little cocksucker eats a pretty good pussy doesn't she?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, this is not the first time she has made me cum." Penny answered. "It looks like she is a pretty talented cocksucker too."

"Yes she learned that very quickly." He replied.

Victoria had recovered from her climax and was listening to them talk. They were still using her like a whore. Jake was fucking her slowly, and she still had her face buried in Penny's sloppy cunt. However, it seemed they were engaged in a normal conversation, almost ignoring her. What Victoria couldn't see was that it was all just a power play. The two of them were playing a game of sexual chess. They were eyeballing each other and trying to entice each other. Since they were both so dominant, it was like a competition to see who would come out on top.

"I'll bet I suck cock better than she does." Penny promised

"Think so?" Jake inquired.

"I know so." Penny retorted. She again began to tease Jake by playing with her big beautiful tits.

"You want to suck my cock?" He said with a knowing grin. Then he pulled it out of Victoria and displayed it while slowly stroking it with his hand.

"Do you want me to?" She teased back.

Now Jake knew when he had a woman where he wanted her, and he could see it in Penny's eyes. Her long look at his throbbing cock let him know that she wanted him. Game over, she was his.

"If you are going to suck my cock, you are going to have to beg." He told her.

Penny tried to keep the upper hand.

"No, you are going to have to ask me to." She said, trying to be confident.

"I don't think so." Jake said, and he put his cock back in Victoria's pussy and continued to fuck her silly.

Seeing her opportunity to have Jake start to slip away, Penny conceded.

"No, don't put it away, I want to see it." She said, starting to sound a bit desperate.

Jake just kept fucking Victoria. With a big smirk, he again told her, "Beg me!"

Penny lost all control. Victoria between her legs, combined with her own hands playing with her tits, and seeing Jake fuck Victoria, was too much. She just gave in.

"Please! Take it out of her, I want to see it, I want to suck it. I want you to cum in my mouth."

"You want to taste my cum?" He taunted her.

"Yes! Vicky told me how good your cum tastes. I want it. I need it."

Jake pulled his cock from Victoria, stood and walked up to the couch. Penny pushed Victoria from between her legs and hurried to the front of the couch. She reached for Jakes fat cock, and he stopped her.

"Not yet, ask me again like a good little whore." He demanded.

"Please, let me suck your cock. Cum in my mouth, I want to taste it." She pleaded.

"O.K., but just lick it first." He told her. He held his own cock as she licked it from his fist to the head. Over and over like an ice cream cone. Then he told her she could put it in her mouth. Jake as usual loved it. He began to treat her like Victoria. "You are just as nasty as Mrs. Mueller."

Penny sucked like a pro. Jake was surprised how good she was. Penny used her hands, her mouth and had the most talented tongue. At that moment Jake swore off girls his own age. None of them performed like these women. Yes, their young bodies were nice, but none of them were as much fun as this.

"That's it you nasty old slut, suck my cock. Do you like the taste of my little cocksucker's pussy?" Jake asked Penny.

Penny just moaned an affirmative moan. Jake grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth hard. Penny was moaning and groaning. She grabbed Jakes ass with both hands and helped him shove his cock in her throat. Jake could feel his balls tighten and he knew the explosion was coming. He pumped her face fast and hard.

"Here it comes you naughty little whore. I am going to cum." He informed her.

Penny just sucked harder and grabbed his ass harder. Jake pushed Penny down hard on his cock and his cock erupted. His hot fluid shot down her throat and she just sucked it all down. Jake pulled his cock almost all the way out and drove it all the way down her throat again. More cum bolted out and she vacuumed it all up. Jake repeated this a few more times until his load was all released. When he was done he pushed her off his member and dropped to the couch.

Penny licked her lips and savored the tastes as she lay back on the couch next to Jake.

"You suck cock like a fifty dollar whore." Jake told Penny. "I may have to let you do that again soon."

"I want you to fuck me." Penny told him.

Jake was young, so recovery time for his cock wasn't long, but he was not going to just fuck Penny because she asked. He was going to make her work for it.

"You want me to fuck you huh? Well you are going to have to show me how much you want it. My cock needs some encouragement. I want you to play with yourself and make yourself cum. If you do a good job and make my cock hard again, I will fuck you like you want."

Penny instantly began to stroke her pussy. She slid two fingers inside her steamy hole. With her other hand, she began to fondle one of her breasts. She fiddled her clit and rubbed her lips. She inserted two, then three fingers. Her other hand squeezed her mounds one at a time. She pinched her nipples. The whole time she moaned.

Victoria watched as penny was reduced to the same place as her. Penny had been so forceful with her, but Jake had reduced her to a wanton slut just like her, and Jake began to let her know it.

"You are just another nasty slut like Mrs. Mueller aren't you? You will do anything to get my big cock inside you wont you?" He asked Penny.

"Yes! I want your cock inside me." Penny answered.

"How bad? Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you." Jake tormented her.

"Real bad, I want to feel your hard throbbing cock fill my wet pussy." Penny pleaded.

"You are just a nasty old whore aren't you? Tell me what a whore you are. Tell me you are a cock loving whore who wants my cock in your cunt." He commanded.

Penny was all worked up and about to cum again. She would say anything to get some dick inside her. She did as she was told.

"Yes I am a cock loving whore, and I want your big fat cock in meeeeeeeeeeeeee." She screamed as her third orgasm hit.

Jake acted like nothing was happening. He looked at Victoria and spoke, "Mrs. Mueller, would you like to watch me fuck your old whore of a friend?" He asked.

Victoria just nodded her approval.

"What is her last name?" He asked.

"Charles, Penny Charles." She answered.

"Well then come over hear and put my cock inside Mrs. Charles." He instructed.

Victoria rose and moved to Jake. Jake was now kneeling between Penny's legs as she lay on the couch. Victoria grabbed Jake's rock hard cock and guided it toward Penny's sloppy slit, taking the opportunity to stroke it with her hand a few times. When it was at Penny's opening, he stopped moving forward and made Penny beg for it again.

"Tell Mrs. Mueller what you want; you nasty old whore." He commanded.

"Vicky please! Give it to me. Put his big fat cock in my cunt. I want it now." Penny begged. She couldn't believe how much this young boy could affect her. She was always the one in charge when it came to getting men. However, Jake just had that something that drove her wild. Now she could understand why Victoria wanted him so much.

Victoria placed his cock at her gash and pulled it to help guide it into Penny. Penny was so wet that there was no resistance. Victoria moved her hand, and Jake pushed all the way in.

Penny cried out with pleasure. She couldn't believe how hard he was. She had been fucking so many older men lately that she had forgotten what a totally hard, big young cock felt like. She squeezed her cunt muscles around his shaft and rode his every pump to sheer ecstasy.

Penny was moaning and screaming and thrashing around with every pounding of her pussy from Jake. She loved the feel of his big firm fat cock in her hungry hole. She too was enjoying the vulgar talk this young stud was using. She hadn't felt this good in.......forever.

Jake continued to pound her unmercifully. This old bitch was so hot, he thought to himself. She had an incredible body for a woman her age and he couldn't believe the sex drive in her. She had just given him the best blow job of his life. He was in heaven. He now had two nasty old broads to fuck. He had total control over both and he never wanted it to end.

Victoria was now sitting on the couch watching her young stud pound the pussy of her female lover. She was hot and was now finger fucking herself with one hand and stroking her clit to orgasm with the other. She watched them both, she squealed out as her orgasm hit. Her sounds reminded Jake that he was not alone with Penny.

Penny could now feel her orgasm emerging from deep inside her. Each one had been bigger and more intense than the last, and this one was no different. It seemed all her nerves were on high alert. The orgasm overwhelmed her and it seemed every inch of her body tingled. It was so intense, that when it was over, she was sure she might have even passed out momentarily.

After watching both women cum, Jake felt his own delight coming. He announced he was about to cum.

"Cum inside me!" Penny told him.

"I want to feel it inside me." She declared.

Then Jake got another nasty thought. He slowed his rhythm and looked at Penny. "No, a whore like you doesn't get to feel my cum inside her." Then he turned his attention to Victoria. He pulled his cock from Penny and said, "Cum here my little cocksucker. Stroke my cock until I cum all over this nasty old whore."

Victoria grabbed his shaft and vigorously stroked it. It was slick and rock hard. She squeezed her fist around it and enjoyed the feel as it slipped back and forth through her palm. Jake let out a loud grunt and his seed began to shoot from the tip. Victoria stroked and stroked, jet after jet shot from his cock. It never ceased to amaze Victoria how much cum Jake could spill time after time. Oh the joys of youth.

Cum was all over Penny. She had it on her face, in her hair and of course all over her big gorgeous tits. When he had finished erupting, Jake admired his handy work, or Victoria's handy work that is, and instructed Victoria to clean his cock. Victoria lowered her head and took his still hard cock in his mouth. The familiar tastes of Penny and Jake filled her mouth, and she relished every drop.

After Jake felt he was clean enough, he stood, put on his clothes and said, "Mrs. Charles, get my number from Mrs. Mueller, and anytime you nasty old bitches want some more, give me a call." Then he was gone. Both women lay back on the couch and enjoyed their sexual satisfaction. Moments later Penny realized how much control she had lost. It was not like her. She was always in charge. She feared that since Victoria had seen her lose control, that she may have lost some respect for her. So she needed to do something fast to re-establish her superiority over Victoria.

goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers
12