Her Bar Friends

Story Info
She leaves the bar with four black men.
1.2k words
3.47
228.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in a bar pissed off at her husband who was driving truck and staying gone long hours, kathy had a couple drinks when a some men at the end of the bar started staring at her.

The barkeep which also happened to be her mother asked the gentlemen to come down and meet her beautiful daughter, all four of them came down and greeted Kathy, their names where willy, tyrone,big Al,and charlie all of whom were black.

They asked Kathy what she was doing at the bar and she told them that her husband drove truck and was supposed to meet her at home but got called to do another run, all four men told her that if she was waiting for them at home they would come straight home and tell the boss fuck the other load, Kathy agreed they offered to buy her some more drinks and she gladly accepted knowing that the men were saying what she wanted to hear.

Give the woman anything she wants tyroone said to the bartender,kathy replied i'll have a fuzzy navel, omar laughed and said she doesnt have a fuzzy navel as he lifted up her T-shirt "see your navel is gorgeouis just like the rest of you sweetheart" this warmed Kathy's heart they all sat around playing darts and laughing ,Kathy was having a great time with her new friends after about 3 hours Jim (her husband) called and said he wouldnt be home for at least 5 hours she said thats ok she was at the bar talking to her mother, but leaving out the part of her new friends.

She started getting alittle too buzzed and said she should quit drinking they all said that they could give her a ride home, she looked at her mom and her mom told her they were good guys, but her mom had only seen them probably 5 times in the bar but they seemed harmless enough so Kathy kept on drinking and playing darts.

A couple of hours had passed and she said she really needed to get home so she told her mom thanks and she got into the car with the guys,
she sat in the backseat in between tyrone and Big Al as they sped away, Tyrone asked omar to stop at the store so he could get some beer for the trip home Kathy said she didnt need anymore and tyrone insisted he went into the store and picked up a bottle of tequila which was kathy's favorite drink, as they drove to her house tyrone gave her a shot then gave her a slice of lime which he gave to her holding it with his teeth she took it and ate it by now she was getting pretty drunk and the guys knew it. tyrone started to kiss her and she told him "NO" she was married he said ok,a few more shots and she was blasted not knowing what was even going on around her.

She just sat back almost passed out as Tyrone ran his hand up her T- shirt and underneath her bra feeling her enormous 40 DDD Tits he pulled her shirt up and pulled the bra over her head as she laid there passed out, Big Al ran his hand up her thigh right inside of her shorts just rubbing the elastic part of her panties, she started to squirm and moan a bit he slipped his hand underneath the elastic band and started rubbing right next to her pussy lips meanwhile tyrone had one of her nipples in his mouth while he played with the other one she had silver dollar aereola's and pencil eraser nipples that were loving the touch. she had the best looking tits that they had ever seen.

Big Al pulled the panties to the side and started rubbing her clit she was totally into it now as she came too and saw that she was getting molested by the men "Stop it Please" she said as they kept on doing there deed to her she tried to move but they had her hands pinned down their was nothing she could do

Big Al pulled her pants down and slapped a rubber on his 8 inch cock as she yelled "STOP PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME" he went down on her and started licking her pussy she moaned and groaned he then slipped up to her and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy she squirmed and started to cry he told her to just relax and enjoy it as he pounded his cock in her he released his load into the rubber and slowly pulled out as she sat there in tears.

Tyrone pulled down his pants as omar and Big Al held her arms back and held her legs spread eagle Tyrone grabbed a rubber and tried to put it on but the rubber was to small she looked at his cock and her eyes got really big it had to be at least 13 inches long and 5 inches in diameter he told her sorry but the rubber wasnt going to fit he asked her if she was on the pill she told him she was fixed his eyes lit up and told her this is going to be wonderful.

He slipped the head of his cock into her as she moaned "Its to big" she said he smiled and kept on sliding the monster in her she laid her head back onto the back of the seat as she was getting filled up by the enormous cock he buried it in her all the way as she laid there speechless she couldnt believe the whole thing was in her he started to slam fuck her harder she started to moan and breathe very heavily as the other guys watched as she was getting the bang of her life she started screaming out " THIS IS SO FUCKING INTENSE ITSSSS SOOOOOOO FUUUCKINNNGG HUGEEEEEEE MYYYY GODDDDDD ITS TEARINGGGGGG ME UPPPP PLEASE STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP".

Het big 40DDD Tits were bouncing and swaying up and down and all around as Tyrone sucked on her tits as he banged the holy shit out of her he was leaving teeth marks on her tits and even left acouple of dark hickeys that were going to be hard to cover up But she kept on yelling she begged him to please stop.

That only encouraged tyrone to keep pounding watching her eyes as they were bulging out of her head not being able to speak as the passion was driving her wild tyrone then started to feel that it was time to explode as he started pumping her as fast and as hard as he could.

I'm going to feel you up with my cum she sat ther getting pouned by this huge black cock and she could only nod her head up and down as she started to scream " OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDD I'MM CUMMMMMIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG" just then tyrone pumped all his cum deep inside of her pussy he then laid there with his cock in her as she feel forward into his arms they then got her dressed and drove her home, she never mentioned anything to jim about it