Her Best Friend Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah and Terrie tie the Knot for the first time.
5.2k words
4.52
41.1k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heashfox
Heashfox
44 Followers

Her Best Friend Sarah 2:

Vixens, Virgins, and Orgasms, oh my!

Terrie had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out her joy from having her pussy finger-fucked and her cock sucked at the same time. At the rate Sarah was sucking and finger banging her Mistress it made sure that Terrie would only last a couple of minutes, but those few minutes would feel like several intense hours. Terrie bite her hand to muffled the sound as she screamed out Sarah's name as her cock exploded in sex bunny's mouth as her pussy gushed it warm liquid love all over the bunny's hand.

Sarah cheeks bulged impressively as her mouth filling with Terrie's thick sweet fox cream before her first big swallow of her Mistress's baby batter. Just a second after her first big gulp of sweet and rich fox goo Sarah felt another big spurt fill her mouth up a bit faster then the first one with almost twice the amount of seed she swallowed earlier. The sexy bunny tried to swallow every drop of the special creamy gift she was getting from her Mistress but at the rate it was flowing, from how back up Terrie was from lack of release, there was no way for Sarah to keep up. There was more cum gushing from Terrie's pulsing member with each throb of her climax that Sarah couldn't swallow fast enough as more and more thick white cream rushed into her mouth and throat.

Sarah took large gulps as fast as she could but after a few big gulps the follow of semen was still much too quick for her and some of the thick hot seed spilled out of the corner of her mouth. The twin rivers of cum cascaded over the bunny's chin on her breasts as she tried to make sure she didn't waste any more of the precious fox cream. It was a full two minutes later when Terrie's climax had calmed down that Sarah pulled her fingers free of Terrie's pussy as she let her softening member slipped out of her mouth and smiled.

"Did you enjoy that Mistress? Was I a good pet tonight?" Sarah asked lustfully as she scooped up some of the spooge that had spilled onto her plump breasts then licked it off of her hand and fingers with a pleased look on her face.

Terrie sat up still a little winded from her climax but was growing rock hard again at the sight of her lover/pet licking up her thick spunk and could only nod yes in reply. It was a few minutes later when Terrie had regain her strength that she smile as she caressed Sarah's cheek. "You did very well my little bunny pet. I'm very impressed with your skill. Tell me have you been practicing sucking cock or are you natural just that good?" Terrie asked wanting to know the truth of her lover's skill.

"Well to tell you the truth Mistress I secretly bought several sex toys for us to use once I got up the courage to tell you I loved you. I bought a few rubber dildos of varies sizes, shapes and species as well as three vibrators. I even bought a harness for the dildos so you could take my cherry." Sarah replied with a deep blush rushing a crossed her face.

"So you bought some sex toys and you been practicing on them to be a good little cock sucker for me right?" Terrie asked with a sly smile knowing full well that Sarah hadn't known about her secret until a little while ago but was still surprised about how good the blowjob had been. Sarah became a bit more flushed then nodded her head yes before looking at Terrie. "I hope you're not mad at me for being more practiced at sex then a virgin should be."

"I'm not mad at all. I'm rather glad that I don't have to teach you how to suck my cock since those two front teeth of yours are very sharp on the edges and can do some nasty damage to me if you weren't as practiced as you are." Terrie pointed out and shivered a bit as she had seen a few pictures of guys manhood who had lopine lovers that didn't know how to give a blowjob with those sharp edged teeth. The sight of her sliced up and bleeding shaft was something that Terrie didn't want. She also didn't want to visit the hospital for that particular medical emergency either.

"Well to be truthful I tore up five of the jelly dildos I bought learning how to do it just right. I'm rather glad that I got so good at it since now I know my Mistress has this wonderful cock for me to suck on." Sarah whispered softly as she gave Terrie's now fully erect cock a few strokes as she leaned in to kiss her Mistress.

Terrie welcomed the soft kiss then pulled her pet closer as she ran her hands up and down the bunny's side softly. It wasn't long before the two lovers were on the bed moaning in each others kiss as a hand stroked a pre-cum slicked shaft and fingers found a hot and wet cunt to play in. This mutual masturbation of each other went on for a few minutes until the vixen pulled away for the over heated lopine and licked her nose softly.

"If we are going to do this I need to get a condom from the dresser first." Terrie said as she started to get up but was pulled back down by Sarah. "No don't go get a condom. I want to feel the real you sliding inside of me for my first time." Sarah explained thru a few soft pants.

"Sarah I could get you pregnant if we don't use protection. Your parents will have my hide if they find out it was me that knocked up their little girl." Terrie countered in a worried tone as she looked into Sarah eyes.

The vixen saw that her bunny pet was serious about going bareback her first time out which scared the vixen just a bit. After all that was the last thing the new lovers need now was for Sarah to come up pregnant and then they would have to tell their parents about their special relationship. Something Terrie didn't want right now not after finding her love was mutual and returned by her best friend.

"It will be alright Mistress I'm on the pill and I won't be in heat for another two weeks so we won't have to be careful until then. I really want my first time with you to be special. I want you to mate me for real and fill my womb with your thick seed. Please Terrie I want to belong to you all the way." Sarah begged in a sweet will melting tone.

The innocent look of need and desire on Sarah's face, the sound of her soft sexy voice as she begged, and the heat of the intimate moment was more then enough to have Terrie's over worked sex addled brain spinning. The hermaphrodite vixen wanted to be as safe as possible and used a condom but she also want to honor Sarah's trust and faith in her by mating her properly. While Terrie loved Sarah with all her heart and would love any children they would have just as much, the hermaphrodite vixen just wasn't ready to be a 'father' just yet. After a few moments of intense silence, in which a lopine slave watched her vulpine mistress with innocent and begging eyes, Terrie had an answer to Sarah's request.

"Ok I won't use a condom tonight but don't think you're always going to get fucked with my cock uncovered. I want to feel the heat of that hot wet twat of yours too, little missy but we are not ready to be parents just yet. Tomorrow first chance we get I want you to buy a calendar and write your heat cycle down on it for me. This way I will know when it's safe for us not to use protection. I don't want you pregnant until after we're out of high school and I have the okay from your parents for us to get married."

Sarah's face lit up so bright at the answer that the over excited bunny hugged her Mistress tightly before she kissed her softly. "I'm so glad that you want me to be your wife one day soon. And I know my parents will approve of us being together since we have been together since we were three years old. Oh Mistress you have made me the happiest pet in the world and I promise to get the calendar as soon as possible for you."

"Yes I know my little love bunny but you have to remember this won't be an easy thing to tell your parents. My parents have always been opened --minded about me dating and even marrying a girl since I was little. As for your parents who are a bit stricter then mine this may be a hard thing to handle. I mean their daughter will be dating and marrying a girl as far as everyone else will know." Terrie explained softly. While she had confidence in the fact she could convince Sarah parents to let her marry Sarah when the time came the weary vixen wasn't looking forward to the long and hard fought battle to get Sarah's parents approve for their marriage in the near future, but that was get a head of oneself. It was best concentrate on the present and sexy naked bunny in front of her.

"I know that but I have a feeling once they see us together and see how happy you make me they will come around to the idea in time. But that's really something for us to worry about later. Tonight I think your bunny slave needs to be filled with some thick vixen cock and fuck hard until she creams all over you and herself." Sarah lustfully whispered as she lowered her eyes in a sexy flutter. The bunny let go of Terrie before she rolled over on to her stomach then rose up on her hands and knees as she offered her cute and plump backside to the vixen.

"You are a determined one aren't you? I thought I was the one in charge here? Oh well I do have this rather nice erection here and it be a shame to let it go to waste." Terrie said with a giggle as she move up behind Sarah and spreads her legs a bit more before leaning in to the give the bunny's soft wet vulva a gentle lick.

Sarah gave a contented moan and shivered a bit as the warm and wet vulpine tongue slide over her wet folds softly. The taste of Sarah innocent flesh and savory juices filled Terrie's mind with the breeding urge. The vixen gave the bunny a few more soft licks before spreading her plump cheeks a bit more too really get her tongue deep into the bunny's soft light pink depths.

The taste of the rabbit's flesh, the smell of her arousal, and the feeling of her body quivering with pleasure filled Terrie's senses and guided her in to a in instinctive breeder's mindset. The vixen thrust her tongue deep in to her lover as one hand held her plump buttocks while the other caressed and tickled the other girl's clit. Soon the plump bunny's pussy would be wet enough for a proper mounting and at that moment Terrie would make Sarah into a proper bunny bitch.

Sarah lowered her head to the bed as she gripped the sheets tight and moaned for all she was worth. The feeling of the long slightly rough tongue probing the soft and wet insides of her most sensitive treasure was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her insides were hot yet she shivered and shook as if she were cold, she grunt and moaned as if in pain but it was pleasure she felt deep in her core. The pleasure soon ebb to nothing as the wet tongue was pulled away this action made Sarah groan in frustration. She was so tired of waiting;she wanted to be feeling the pleasure of being one with her lover. The bunny was about to roll over when she felt hands take hold of her hips as the hot wet tip of Terrie's cock was pressed lightly against the lips of her inner labia.

"Get ready for me little bunny slut because the first time always hurts and I won't take it easy on you. You're my little fuck toy and I will truly own you tonight." Terrie spoke with a dominant fury as her eyes glaze over in utter lust. Sarah was going to answer back but just moan as the lips of her pussy were part the point of Terrie's cock. The first thrust was somewhat shallow which only let the first inch or two inside. The off set thrust sent electricity shooting up Sarah spine causing her to wiggle and squirm in Terrie's grip. The small amount of movement made it almost impossible for Terrie to thrust in again.

It took a few moments for the dominant vixen to reposition herself properly at that point since the bunny slave under her had stopped wiggling. Again the vixen thrusts hard at the chubby bunny's hot sex again but this time she found her mark. With a wet squishing sound the swollen head of Terrie's cock forced Sarah's sweet wet petals open wide as it slipped in. The bunny cried out loudly into the pillows and sheets as she took a cock two sizes to big for her deeply into her tender and virginal tunnel.

Terrie leaned forward and bit Sarah on the shoulder and held her tightly as she drive her cock fully in to the bunny without mercy. Sarah whimpered and gripped the sheets harder as she felt her Mistress' teeth grip her tender flesh of her naked shoulder. The sharp teeth sliced in barely an inch or so drawing forth the hot metallic taste of fresh blood to Terrie's lips this was the signal to take Sarah cherry. The vixen heard her lover cry out from the bite and direct her attention to her shoulder. Once Sarah was concentrating on the bite Terrie thrust forward with all of her might. Again the lust stricken rabbit let out a roaring cry in the pillows and sheets as the huge cock tore thru her hymen violently. The screaming bunny felt the tip of her Mistress' cock slip deeply in to her tight tunnel moving closer and closer to her bunny womb.

Tears spilled from Sarah's eyes as the pain in her lower half was so intense but she didn't want Terrie to stop even thought it hurt so much. The instinctive drive to have the vixen on top of her fill her womb with is thick seed was greater the any discomfort the bunny was feeling or would feel during her first time mating. In the course of few moments that were the lovers coupling Sarah now unable to speak or think as the sensations of pain, pleasure, hate, love, sexual joy, shame, and lust flooded her mind. The feeling of the gigantic fox organ dribbling its hot pre-cum as it rubbing the rabbit's sugary inner walls rhythmically as it plunged deeply into her tight inner passage was making Sarah even hotter and slicker then before. The pulse from Terrie's body made Sarah's pussy quiver and throb in time with the vixen's hot thrusts causing the lustful rabbit to moan and pant more. The vixen changed her grip from the rabbit's soft waist to her wrists. Strong paws grabbed the rabbit's wrists tightly pinning them to the bed. She held her squirming prey in place as she thrusted with a moderate pace in and out of the moaning and grunting rabbit under her. After the initial pain was over Terrie released Sarah's shoulder and licked the area of the bite mark softly cleaning it of the little bit of blood that was left. After the wound was cleaned Terrie kissed her way to Sarah's lowered ears.

"Are you alright my little pet?" The cooing but very dominant voice from Terrie filled Sarah's ears along with ringing from several near orgasms.

"Ahhhhaaa... it hurt so much when you thrusts in... and it still stings but I want it. I really want it all inside of me!" Sarah panted with a slight squeak as tear rolled down her cheeks. "Please Mistress, use me for your pleasure, I want to give you so much pleasure."

"I told you the first time was going to hurt but don't worry sweetie I going to make you feel real good. Then I going to make you scream and cum until you pass out." Terrie told her bunny pet as her gentle in and out pace began to pick up speed. Soon the vixen was riding her rabbit slave a hard and fast pace. This had the bunny a quiver with moans and grunts of pleasure.

"No slutty bunny can resist my Cock! You love it all, don't my little bunny slut?" Terrie panted heavily in Sarah's ear as she rode the whimpering bunny harder and harder.

Sarah squealed even louder as her Mistress thrusts deep within her quivering sex. The bunny was screaming for Terrie to fuck her harder and deeper... to fill her belly with her offspring. Sarah loved it in a way, all of the pain, the pleasure, all of the shameful names she was called and was admitting to them at the top of her voice now. She didn't care if Amy or Brian heard her, not now, not after becoming close with her lover and Mistress. The need to be with Terrie to feel her cock slide so deep inside, the feel of the weight of the futa vixen on her back as they both vocalized their love for each other was so great it over rode anything negative about being caught.

"You don't care who fucks you, do you my little bunny whore?" Terrie demanded as her massive ball's slapped against the bunny's clit. Sarah was so far gone in her own pleasure to even think of the words to answer her Mistress let along says them. The sexy rabbit's mind was pulled in two directions by two distinctive thoughts; one was focused on getting breed like a good little whore should, the whole of it being she was mated by the futa vixen she loved. The second thought was focus on being an obedient pet pleasing her Mistress by answering her.

Sarah felt like Terrie's cock was in her stomach and knew the hot vulpine was close to forcing the tip of her cock thru into her fertile womb. The futa vixen's breath came in long snorts as she plunged into her lover repeatedly with a rapid pace. Her throbbing cock leaking pre-cum freely as she grew much closer to painting her bunny slave's insides with hot thick cum she so desperately wanted. Sarah body language had become submissive which meant Terrie didn't need restrict her movement as much so the vulpine Mistress released the bunny girl's wrists to took hold of her slave's waist tightly again. The pleasure of their rutting filled both of the lovers with an endless joy. It wasn't long before their thrusts began to move in unison shaking the bed violently as their pleasure built to a fever pitch.

Sarah's eyes rolled into the back of her head from the intense sensation in her loins as their love making continued causing her voice rise in volume as well as pitch. The feeling was so strong that Sarah thought she was going to pass out or die when she finally came. This intense feeling of bliss rose progressively more as the mating continued until the dam of pleasure finally broke. Sarah's body trembled violently as my first orgasm overtook her like a tide wave on a still beach. The sensation was so overwhelming that Sarah began to cry and howl out her lust loudly and shudder as she bucked violently against the futa vixen fucking her to get Terrie's cock as deep as possible.

"F...FF...Fill me... Cum in me... make me... a slutty bunny ...make me every males slutty bunny!" Sarah begged as the wanton lust from throes of her overwhelming orgasm. Sarah bucked on the vixen's huge organ impaling herself as best she could to get Terrie to cum. She wanted the vixen's seed so bad and it burned in the bunny to get her Mistress thick vulpine seed as deeply in her womb as she possible could. It was almost as if the bunny had gone in to heat from the intensity of her first climax with a partner.

Terrie was now holding back waiting for her knot to swell before she would finish up and give Sarah the thing her body wanted most, her thick hot cum. All of the waiting was driving Sarah mad with lust and at that moment she would have done anything to have Terrie's hot spunk in her pussy, up her ass, down her throat, or all over her face and tits. She didn't care where Terrie unloaded it, Sarah just wanted it and she wanted now!

"Th-that's it... cry out ff...for more!" The Terrie snickered. "Beg! Beg for me... to fill you!! I'm not gonna cum in you until you BEG ME for it!" Terrie ordered as she managed to slow her pace a bit more, holding back just barely, just enough to tease Sarah's now burning womb. She watched her sexy rabbit slave eyes glaze over as she lost herself in the passion of the moment as Sarah tried to form words that were not grunts or moans. Terrie grinned and licked her lips as she eagerly waited and listened to Sarah's cries, wanting to make sure that the whimpering lopine knew how completely she would belong to her vixen Mistress. Sarah was close to forming the words when the tightness of her little convulsing pussy pushed Terrie to the edge. The vixen grunted loudly as she thrusted her hips forward very forcefully slamming her swollen knot in to Sarah's pussy rather hard. With a might grunt for power Terrie drove her knot passed Sarah's tight lips into her contracting sex.

Heashfox
Heashfox
44 Followers
12