Her Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
The first of four guys takes the captive.
1k words
4.06
115.6k
23
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tied up, tight to the bed; face down in the pillows completely naked. Her arms were stretched out, tied to the headboard of the bed by the wrists, so she could wrap her hands around the individual bars. She had her luscious ass up in the air, on her knees; legs spread apart, ankles tied to the posts at the end of her bed. She felt her first captor from behind, run his hands down her stomach leaning forward, over her, to play with her nipples. She tried not to moan, but couldn't completely stifle it out.

"You like that, slut?" Her captor, Jake, asked, running his nails down her stomach back towards her ass, smacking it hard. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she quieted another moan of pleasure. Jake grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and whispered in her ear.

"I knew you'd enjoy this. Your always such a tease, dressing like one, holding yourself away from us, never letting anyone touch you. It's always the quiet, shy, subtle ones who like it the roughest." He said, his breath hot on her ear. He bit her neck, not hard, but not delicately like she was used to. He reached his hands forward again, squeezing and pulling at her nipples, harder this time, watching her face as she flushed redder then she already was, eventually moaning, closing her eyes, enjoying the pain being inflicted on her.

He pulled away from her nipples and slipped himself back to her ass, slapping it again, making her arch her back, wishing he'd do it again. Instead, he used one hand to pull her head back by her hair once more, the other, slowly stroking her wet clit. She grew wetter, warmer, more turned on with each touch, and he watched her as she tried to fight away the feelings of pleasure he knew she'd never had before. He slipped one, and then a second finger inside her, teasing her, as his tongue took over, flicking over her clit, making her unable to hide her enjoyment anymore.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you slut?" He said, removing his hands from her pussy, stroking her ass again. When she didn't respond, he slapped it, hard. "Answer me! You want to get fucked, hard, don't you?" he growled.

"Yes...please." She whispered, not wanting to displease one of the men who had gotten her drunk, and brought her back to her house, the man who had stripped her naked and tied her up like this, made her completely vulnerable and under his control. He slipped out of his jeans and pulled his hard cock out of his boxers, discarding his sweat stained clothes on the floor. It had taken all his willpower not to fuck her before this moment; he wanted her to beg for it.

"Beg me." He ordered her, teasing her clit again with the tip of his hard dick. "Tell me how much you want this, slut, how you deserve this, for being such a naughty little tease." He spanked her again, making sure she knew he was serious.

"Please fuck me, hard, God I want you to fuck me." She said, kind of pathetically. He slipped just the tip of his cock inside her now soaked pussy, grabbing her hips, digging his nails into them

"I said beg, bitch," He growled at her. She tried to move her hips back but he had to hard a grip on them.

"Oh god...please fuck me, hard, I need this...I want your hard cock inside me." She begged. Slowly he slid his hard cock into her, she moaned, and moved her hips back, wishing she wasn't enjoying this so much. He continued to thrust in and out, almost painfully slowly for her, watching the tension build in her, her body aching for the release of an orgasm.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He whispered, sliding one hand over her perfect ass, admiring the view that having her bent over like this granted him. "You like getting tied up and fucked like this, knowing there are three guys after me that are going to come in, and use you whatever way they want, make you beg for our cocks, beg us to fuck you like the slut you are"

He had stopped his slow thrusting motions and he could feel her pussy throbbing around his cock, she was so tight he could feel every move against his cock. He pulled his cock, slowly all the way out, and slammed it back into her, hard, making her cry out, back arching, all her muscles tensing. He thrust, harder, faster into her, her tight pussy, feeling it tighten around his cock as he pushed her closer to orgasm. He could feel the warm walls contract with every heartbeat, and hear her breath get deeper as her muscles all over her body grew tenser and tighter. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat from being so worked up, and being teased, for so long.

She was begging him now, to make let her feel that release, she was getting closer and closer. He thrust into her as hard as he could, and she tightened around him, almost forcing his cock out of her as she screamed, into the pillow, trying almost unsuccessfully to drown out the sounds of enjoyment.

She was trying to pull away, but he kept pushing, until he came inside her, shooting several loads of cum into her, pulling out just before he finished, and spraying his last load on her, over her ass and her back, making her cry out in surprise.

Slowly, he pulled out of her, wiping himself off with a towel laid out on the desk, and dressing in the clothes he'd discarded on the floor. He pulled out his camera, and took a few pictures of her, lying there tied up on her bed, covered in sweat and cum. He left her that way, walking out of the room, signaling to the next boy in line that it was his turn to have some fun with there pretty little captive.