Her Breasts Are the Beginning Ch. 05

Story Info
They make love to each other.
1.4k words
4.68
15.8k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to find him standing by the bed, smiling. He was smiling as he looked at her. The sheet was draped over her hips but had not made its way up to her shoulder, leaving her breasts exposed to the coolness of the room; and to his appreciating eyes. She felt suddenly bashful as he looked at her and pulled the sheet up to her cover herself. This made him smile ever wider. Her eyes wandered down his body. His chest hair still fascinated her, even though her fingers had already explored it. His belly was firm but not muscular. A slight glance lower told her he was excited once again.

He saw her shyness and sat down on the bed beside her. His hand reached to her face, brushing the hair away from her eyes so he could see their blueness. His hand moved to her cheek and brushed it softly. "It's okay," he whispered as he leaned toward her. Her eyes closed as his lips touched hers and she moaned softly into his mouth.

While only moments before she was in that place between sleep and wakefulness, she was now alert to her every sensation. She felt his kiss not just on her lips, but across her skin. Her whole body awakened more each moment as his lips continued to caress hers. She could feel her nipples hardening and her legs growing weak as his tongue parted her lips. She could feel the tip running across her lips and closed her lips around it, sucking it gently into her mouth.

His hand ran down her shoulder, taking the sheet with it as it ran down her side and across her hip. With every exposure of her skin, his hands explored her like it was the first time. His fingers ran back up her body, lightly tracing the landscape of her skin. He did not return to her shoulder but lowered his hand to her exposed breast. As he kissed her, his fingers traced light circles on her breast; starting around her nipple and slowly expanding outward. When he would reach the outer edge of her, he would place his whole palm over her breast and squeeze gently. She moaned into his mouth.

Her hand reached behind his head with one hand and pulled him tightly to her as he squeezed her breast. She could feel the warmth spreading along her skin as she kissed him forcefully. She could feel him tense with surprise at her action but also feel his body shift closer to her. Her second hand followed her first as she rolled onto her back, pulling him with her.

He was surprised but pleased at her more aggressive manner .. he could feel her shyness giving way to her desire for him. While he massaged her breast with his left hand, his right hand moved to her abdomen. She could feel each of his fingers tracing their own line as they moved, sometimes tickling but always sensual and gentle. He felt the smoothness of his skin give way to the light outcrop of hair that surrounded her lips. His fingers stopped and he ran them through her downy fluff as she ran her fingers through the hair on his head as she kissed him.

She could feel his fingers running through her hair and the wetness that was results lower down. She moved her legs to push the sheet off of her legs, allowing him to see her totally. As she moved, his head raised from her lips and kissed the side of her neck. He moved his body downward slightly allowing both his mouth and his fingers to reach down her body. He felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy with his fingers and the hardness of her nipple with his lips. As his fingers softly spread her outer lips, his mouth surrounded her still hardening nipple. His middle finger found her clit also hard.

He suckled at her breast as his finger rubbed the underside of her clit. Her groan broke the silence in the room as her hips raised off the bed. As her pussy slid up his hand, his finger moved inside her opening. She felt both the nibble on her breast and the penetration of his finger at the same time. He could feel her inhale deeply.

She was ready for him to take her but to shy to ask. He could sense her excitement with his mouth and his hand so he looked up and into her eyes. Her request was obvious as she managed a smile, then closed her eyes. She could feel his body move over her and opened her thighs to accept him. She could not see but knew that he was kneeling between her legs. She moved her knees toward her chest, opening herself totally to him.

He leaned forward and planted a row of soft kisses on her belly. As he kissed up her body, his hips moved closer to hers. He could feel her soft hair against the tip of his cock; he felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy against him. He lowered his hips slightly and found her opening. With a small shift of his hips, he entered her; her lips parting to accept him. He felt her heels on the small of his back as she held him close to her as her arms wrapped around his neck. His hips moved closer until she had accepted all of him into her.

Though this was their first time together, in the short bouts of lovemaking they had already had today they had found each others' rhythm. Now they loved like they had been loving forever; moving as one as his hips and hers danced the lover's dance. She accepted his full length over and over and raised her hips to be sure he never totally left her body. He hesitated after each stroke, hold his hips against hers so she was sure to feel him. He could feel her squeeze around his cock with the walls of her pussy, encourage him to remain there.

She was the first to realize that she could not hold her passion any longer. She gripped him tightly with all of her; her arms on his neck, her legs around his waist and her pussy around his cock. What started as a slow tingle soon swept through her body like a tidal wave. Her body tightened as her hips raised with such force that it lifted his body with hers. As her heels planted on the bed, her belly filled with a thousand tingles. Her pussy convulsed around him again and again as she exhaled in one long breath.

He could feel her orgasm around him, moving through her body like the wave moves through a crowd at a football game. He wanted to look into her face, to see her as she came but could not free himself from the orgasmic strength of her arms. His hips were held so tightly that he could not move inside her. He could feel her juices leaking onto his cock; flooding from her in a way that they had not during their earlier love making. It was too much for him to stand.

She felt the first pulse of his cock inside her as her orgasm was waning. His sound were guttural; not words but sounds of passion. His orgasm pulsed inside her again and again as he lowered his mouth and lightly bit her shoulder. She could feel him trying to push himself deeper but there was nowhere else he could go. With a final shudder, his body relaxed as he lay his weight atop her. It was the first time she had noticed the perspiration on them both.

He shifted the weight of his chest off of her and looked into her face. He supported his weight with one hand as he leaned over her and kissed her. She barely felt his lips as he kissed her with the gentleness she had never felt before. His body shifted as she curled on her side. He moved his body to curl behind her, draping his arm over her and pulling her close to him. As she pulled the sheets to cover them both, she heard him whisper. "You are the love of my life. Please stay with me forever." He could not see her smile.