Her Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diolar
Diolar
29 Followers

"Stop hesitating and do as I say. If you go on questioning my orders, you'll soon have that potato in your ass, covered with tabasco." Adele started to scoop veggies from her pussy with her fingers and slowly brought the cunt juiced mash in front of her face. After gathering courage for a few seconds, she put them in her mouth, trying to swallow them as fast as she could, to taste as little as possible.

"Good. Now hold your pussy open and stay still while I try to accommodate a potato inside you." It was no easy task and it took some strong pushing and twisting to get it even half way in. "Please stop, it hurts, please", Adele complained and squirmed. "Shut up!" I said and kept pushing, until the whole potato disappeared inside her. I kept twisting it inside for a while, before rapidly pulling it out. Judging by the look on her face, the odd shaped veggie seemed to have hurt more than I had expected.

I held the potato in front of her and said: "Once again, instead of obeying you tried to tell me what to do. Now, remember what I said I'd do if you misbehaved? Get that tabasco bottle for me." She got really scared. "No, please, that's too much, my bum is sore and I couldn't take it. Please, I'll do anything else you tell me to. I'm sorry. " I decided that since this time I was more interested in humiliating than hurting her, I'd actually give her a choice and make her do something she'd never dream of doing.

"Anything? Normally I wouldn't consider bargaining with you but I'll give you a choice this time: you can either have this potato previously lodged in your cunt, laced with tabasco and painfully inserted in your ass – or you can service my asshole with your tongue. Which one will it be?" Adele was shocked. She obviously couldn't take the painful punishment but this was a horrific, disgusting thing for her. I took down my pants and told her: "First, you can service my cock for a while. Then when I turn, you will spread my buttocks and pleasure me by licking my asshole with gentle, deep licks." She took my cock in her mouth, looking dumbfounded and strangely blank.

After having her blow me for a while I turned around. She first spread my buttocks, then hesitated for a while but eventually managed to touch my anus with her tongue. "Lick it properly, and deeply. You may even thrust that tongue inside my ass, if you want to." Adele managed to overcome her disgust and having gone this far, started to lick. It felt amazing, especially knowing how bad this was for her and how far I could actually take this. I had her massage my cock at the same time and kept her there licking me for several minutes, commenting on how good her tongue felt.

"Would you like to be fucked now?" I asked. Adele stopped licking and answered "Please fuck me. Fuck my pussy." I had her lie on her back on the table. "This messy pussy's wet I'm sure, from all the attention I've been giving you." "Yes, I want to cum." Adele answered. I entered her in a straight, rough thrust, cupped her tits and leaned on her, pinning her down to the table. I gave her permission to finger her clit. She was moaning. "Aaah, I love your cock. It's like it's shaped to feel perfect inside of me."

"It's going to be in your ass next but not before I cum in your pussy first. That way, I can give your butt the good, long fucking it deserves." I soon came and left my dick lodged inside her for a moment, while she was staring at me with a look of both desperation and bliss, at the same time frantically fingering her clit. I waited for her climax, to be able to feel her pussy muscles pulsating around my cock. It felt beautiful.

"Now, go take a shower to get all that cum and food from your cunt. It's gonna be time for a good ass fucking and some pictures". "What pictures?" she asked. "I'll tell you soon enough."

She got out of the shower and I ordered her to get my cock hard again. I lay on my back and had her lick my cock and finger my ass until I was ready to pound her. "I want some pictures of my sex toy, Adele. And I want them dirty. What we're going to do, is that I'll bang your ass for a while, pull out, and take your picture. That way, it's clearly visible that you've just had a cock up your ass. You're gonna be gaping open." She, of course didn't like the idea. "Please, what if someone sees those pictures. You don't want anyone to see them, do you? I can't be seen like that."

"I'm not intending to show them around but I'll of course do with them as I please. You have the same options as before; comply, be punished and comply or get out."

She didn't know what to say and thinking about it took her too long. "It's time for a punishment, then. Unless your going to leave, that is." I got a small, stinging whip I had made from a few thin electric wires. "It's going to be 5 on your both nipples first. Present your tits for punishment by cupping them. Now!"

She did what I told her to and held her little titties in her hands, biting her lip. I smacked her tits hard, aiming at her nipples. She yelped loudly. "Now, lie on your back and look directly at me. Spread your legs, hands under your back. It's going to be your pussy and your tender inner thighs." I gave both of her thighs 5 hard smacks, and let her scream after each. She had some tears in her eyes already. "Now, ask me nicely to punish your pussy and to let you have my dick inside you."

Sobbing a bit, and again feeling embarrassed she said "Please whip my pussy and fuck my ass." "And then what?" I asked. "Take dirty pictures of me, getting fucked in my butt." I then gave her cunt five good hits, which she took surprisingly quietly.

I had her lie on her back and took my camera ready. I gave her a bit of lube and told her to get ready for me. She lubed her inviting hole and I took the first pictures, commenting on how dirty it looks like, when she's lying on her back with a finger up her ass. She was blushing red and tried to look the other way. I guided my cock on her sweet hole and started pushing rather heavily. It seemed to hurt, as it almost always did at the first entry. Her pussy had a few clear whip marks and I slapped it some while gathering pace for fucking. Her ass felt really tight. Maybe she was having trouble relaxing, with the idea of having those humiliating pictures taken soon. I, of course, didn't mind making this hurt more than usual. Soon enough, my cock felt the usual, warm tightness of her bowels and I proceeded to fuck her.

"I'm gonna pull out for a while. When I do, spread your buttocks with your hands and lift your ass up a bit." I pulled out and her hole gaped some, a centimeter or so, for the camera. "Nice but not enough. Better fuck you some more." I slammed my cock back in and roughly handled her tits while banging her. She seemed more relaxed and probably started to feel more aroused. I tried getting a better picture a couple of times and I managed to get a decent shot that shows both her face and her nice asshole opened up. I also tried to get those shots by fucking her from behind for a while. Her ass must have been getting pretty sore from all the attention by this. The camera didn't bother her much anymore since I had already taken quite a few ass shots. I still didn't have everything I wanted so it was time to try another thing.

I went to the kitchen and got a huge carrot from the fridge. "It's difficult to fuck and to take pictures at the same time. Now you do the job. Fuck your ass with this carrot and pull it out quickly when I tell you to." Now she was looking humiliated again, but complied. She didn't like how the cold, hard carrot felt like but I made sure she took it deep. I had her fuck herself in a number of positions, always going for a nasty gape. Some of the images looked really dirty, with her asshole dilated wide. I took time commenting on this and made sure she really felt like a sex toy, something to be used with no concern for her feelings.

I ached for release after all this hard work. I told her to lie on her back, entered her ass once more and gave her permission to finger herself. "Your ass is amazing. Even though it's been fucked for the previous hour, it still grips me tightly. How does it feel?" "It's really sore but it still feels good." she replied.

"First, I want to feel your ass grip me some more. I want you to come, since it makes both of your holes pulsate wildly. I want you to come soon, with my cock still in your bowels." She started masturbating furiously and when I felt the first spasms, I told her: "I'm not gonna cum inside your ass this time. You will open your mouth for my dick, now."

In the midst of her orgasm, before she had time to think, I quickly pulled out of her ass and shoved my cock in her mouth. It took her a few seconds to realize, that the cock had come directly from her ass. She almost pulled it out, gagging a bit but decided to take keep it in. I soon came in her mouth and commented :"Earlier today you lusciously licked my anus and now you've got a cock in your mouth that's been in your ass for the last hour. You're a wonderful toy." She must have felt really strange, still feeling the wonderful orgasm and yet having been humiliated in ways she never thought she'd allow herself to be used.

Pussy play

The next morning I told Adele "Last night you, and especially your ass, got a taste of what all this will be like from now on; you're my toy and I'll play with your body whenever I feel like it." I took my camera, searched for a nice image from last night, featuring Adele's gaping asshole and showed it to her from the camera display. She looked away in embarrassment.

"Now, aren't you a real slut? See how wide that asshole of yours is opened, and there you are parading it for the camera, even spreading your cheeks to give a good view. How do you feel? Is your ass still sore from taking my dick? " She stayed silent for a while and then said "My butt is really sore, you did it for such a long time and with too little lube."

"Do you feel like a slut? Is a sex toy something you want to be from now on?" "Yes" she said, "I'll be your toy if that's what you want of me. Just please don't take it too far, I feel bad..."

I put on a little smile and shoved my hand in her pants, grabbing her labia roughly. "Today is a day for getting to really know your pussy. I'm gonna open it wide and push it to the limits. You'll finally get this fist of mine inside you and I'm also going to take a deep look inside you."

"Now, go get me some lube and ask me to really use that cunt of yours" She retrieved the lube and managed to quietly ask, without even looking me in the eye "Please put your fist inside me. In my pussy."

"I should expect more enthusiasm but that will do for now. Take off the rest of your clothes and lie down on your back, on the couch". She complied and I parted her beautiful labia and slowly slid a few fingers inside. She felt tight and not too aroused, which was to be expected since she obviously dislikes the idea of having her pussy painfully stretched. I lubed my fingers and started to insert them one by one, easily getting to the four fingers I had had inside her before. I cupped my hand to an easier position and started pushing. "You may comment on how it feels but don't think it's going to make a difference."

Her insides felt like a silky smooth pouch. My hand wasn't going to enter past the knuckles easily so I started adding some force. "Ouch, please oww" She winced and moaned and I could easily see from her face that even each minor thrust hurt. This turned me on even more and took one big push, forcing my fingers past the knuckles and then making my hand into a fist. "Aaaah! Oww, take it out, aaah!" She immediately screamed and twitched but after some seconds the pain seemed to go away. "Remind me to punish you for trying to tell me what to do. Now, as you must have felt, my whole fist is inside that little cunny of yours. Be a good girl and say thank you."

"Please don't punish me, I didn't mean to, I just – when it hurt, that's all. Thank you for putting your fist inside me, inside my pussy."

I started fucking her with slow thrusts which seemed to produce mild discomfort but not much more. Her pussy felt surprisingly large and I was sure it could take a lot bigger things as well. I noticed a plastic ruler close to me on the table and grabbed it with my free hand. "Now, for your punishment, I'm going to smack your tits with this ruler, while simultaneously having my fist work your cunt, of course. Put your hands behind your back and lie still, watching me in the eye while I slap those perky titties of yours.

I slapped her right on her nipple and felt a nice twitch in her pussy when the hit landed. She bit her teeth, trying to manage to keep her hands behind her to avoid further punishment. I first gave 20 smacks to both of her breasts, trying to cover the whole area of her cute, smallish titties in red marks. "Now, here's the final five. Scream if you want to because they're going to be a lot harder"

I hit her left nipple hard, and she almost jumped which must have felt bad with my fist still inside her. I increased pressure to the fisting as well and gave four more bad blows. "Aaah, it's too much please..." She had tears in her eyes again.

"I'm going to take my fist out now. Be a good toy and spread your lips for me. I'd like to see how wide your hole looks now." She placed her hands on her labia and I worked my hand out. It was quite a sight, Adele having a painful expression, obediently spreading her pussy, wider than ever before.

"That wide open hole of yours does look nice and you're obediently parading it for me. But still, that's not deep enough." I went to my drawer and produced a plastic speculum and held it in front of her. "This is what I'll use to really see inside you." She looked horrified. "Keep those legs spread."

The speculum slid into her recently fisted cunt easily and I started working it wider. The previous signs of discomfort soon came back after having dilated her past the some of the first, maybe five, centimeters. I pushed the speculum a bit over her comfort zone and locked it. "You look unbelievably dirty when your cunt's been stretched like this. I can see your cervix now. I bet you haven't even seen it yourself! That pussy could take two fists, that's for sure"

She was really, really embarrassed now. "There's your cute little pisshole too. Have you ever inserted anything there?" She replied "No. Or, well, once a tip of the finger but it felt really bad." I fingered the opening of her uretha a bit and added "Maybe we'll have to try it, then."

I lubed my little finger in her cunt and put it on the entrance of her urethra. "Would you like me to penetrate this little hole of yours, too?" She looked alarmed and mumbled "Please, be careful. Do what you want but please don't be rough, I'll be a good toy."

I lay down on the couch and said "Turn around and come lie on top of me, like a 69 position. Then take my dick in your mouth while I play with this intriguing hole of yours" She did what she was told and I started by slowly removing the speculum. Even after removing the instrument, her pussy was still gaping more than ever. "Take my cock deep in your throat while your peehole gets fingerfucked for the first time."

I slowly inserted the tip of my little finger while simultaneously feeling my cock slide in her delicious mouth. She moaned some and I proceeded in slowly inserting the finger a few centimeters in her uretha, the furthest it seemed to go. I started to make slow thrusts, which had her whine and wriggle a bit. "Does it sting?" "Yes, it hurts and really burns", she quietly replied, while releasing my dick from her mouth and taking a deep breath. She now started to blow me with surprising speed and enthusiasm.

After a while hurting her urethra no longer felt that interesting. "Since you're such a good slut, I'll leave this smallest hole of yours for now. I'm going to cum soon, in your mouth, of course, but since this clit of yours is so nicely here on front of my face, I can't help not to twist it some. So, the faster you get me to cum, the quicker I'll stop hurting your clittie."

That said, I took her clitoris between my thumb and my index finger and started to twist, until hearing a proper shout from Adele's dick– filled mouth. "Oooo, pfease, aaaaa". I then pulled the hood back as far as I could and started to flick her unshielded, tender button with my index finger. This seemed to hurt a lot more than expected, she screamed deliciously straight to my cock. Her blowjob was really picking pace and intensity now. Just before I came, I gave her clit really rough hit, and at the same moment she screamed, I shot my load in the back of her throat. This made her gag and cough.

There she was, cum and saliva dripping from her mouth, eyes red from gagging and even crying a bit. "Now that's a good toy. Don't worry, I'm not going to forget that cunny of yours – it's gonna get this cock soon enough."

After a moment Adele asked shyly "Can I cum?" I answered "I guess you can. Just hold that dick of mine in your mouth while you finger yourself to completion. I do also enjoy watching your pussy here, close to my face. It's a wonderful hole you've got here."

"Thank you" she said and soon proceeded to furiously finger her punished clit.

Cafeteria

I met her the next day at a cafeteria. After we had sat down at a quiet table I asked "Have you shaven your little pussy and your asshole today?" Adele nodded. "Let's go to the toilet and check. Go to the one on the left, take your panties off and open the door on my knock."

I went to Adele, who was now standing half– naked in a cafeteria restroom. "Sit on the toilet, grab your legs to your shoulders so that I can inspect your holes." She did and I could immediately tell she had done a good job. Her pussy was still a bit red from the razor and there was no hair, not even around her anus. "Very good, you're completely hairless down here. Even your little butthole is as clean and pretty as it gets!" She didn't look happy about all this inspecting.

"Now, one of the reasons for insisting that you keep your holes hairless is to keep you reminded of them more often. Whose holes are they?" She understood what I was getting at answered "They're yours."

"That's right, they're my little cunny and asshole. They're the main reason for having you around. You should thank me for giving them so much attention." After a while she submissively added "Thank you for appreciating my cunny and butthole. Would you consider fucking my cunny?" I was positively surprised by the question and inserted a finger to feel her cunt.

"My, you're all wet! It must be the sound of normal people chatting just outside that door, while you're here spreading your legs. I will fuck you in a moment but I want to try something out first."

I produced a small whip with six, sharp tails from my bag. I picked Adele's panties from the floor and said: "I'm going to try this new whip on you. It's a small one, so it's easy to wield in crammed places like this. It's has sharp, tiny tails so that it hurts nicely even if I'm not using much force. This makes it ideal for situations when you don't want to make noise. You're, however, likely to scream or yelp, so would you like to get these panties in your mouth while I test this on your thighs?" Adele opened her mouth and I stuffed her white panties inside.

"Open your legs really wide. I'm going to whip your inner thighs. As you'll soon feel, the skin is not very thick so it's going to hurt a lot more than, say, whipping your beautifully plump ass"

Adele spread her legs wide, trying to keep balance in a semi– sitting position on the toilet. I started smacking her thighs, giving somewhat hard strikes in a quick succession. She whined and moaned. I then gave her thighs five hard hits to see, if this whip leaves marks easily. She screamed, probably loud enough for people outside the door to hear, and almost fell from the toilet bowl. "Beautiful, look at these deep red marks forming here! Let's try another place. I think I'll try the whip on your belly. Lift you shirt"

Diolar
Diolar
29 Followers