Her Christmas Gift

Story Info
Couple exchanges one last present before bed.
1.8k words
4.41
17.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gazed at her from the corner of his eye. Her ankles were crossed and her fingers were curled around the coffee mug that she held close to her body. Steam rose gently from the cup and caressed her face with surprising tenderness, bringing back many fond memories for him. In the multicolored embrace of the Christmas tree lights, her sweater looked black, but he knew it to be a soft and inviting shade of red. Her jeans were similarly discolored and the denim clung to her shapely thighs, slowly drawing the eye upward, across her supple, outstretched legs toward the delightful intersection of her hips and abdomen. She was gorgeous and they were as much in love as any two people ever had been. It was well past ten, and there was no light in the room save for the warm glow of holiday decorations.

"What are you looking at?" Although her eyes were partly closed, she retained her almost otherworldly sense of his presence.

"Something beautiful," he answered simply.

"Flirt," she shot back warmly. There was silence for a moment, broken by the clunk as she leaned forward and placed her mug on the coffee table. Even that slight movement caused her breasts to strain against the tight fitting sweater, which in turn sent a tingle of excitement directly to his penis. She slipped to her feet and, moving with the grace and fluidity that few could even begin to match, crossed the room and knelt in front of the couch. The tree was at her back, framing her hair with an almost angelic halo of light.

He smiled softly at her as she lifted one slender hand and cupped it against the swell of his burgeoning erection. "Tease," he whispered.

She laughed, lightly, and continued to work her hand back and forth across his length. "If I were really a tease, I'd go to bed and leave you like this."

"True," he admitted.

She gathered her legs beneath her and sat upon her knees, he leaned forward as she did so and touched his lips to her brow. A smile tugged at one corner of her mouth as her fingers deftly slid his zipper down, clearing the way for her hand to slip past the fold of his jeans and squeeze his cock through the crisp fabric of his underwear. Her other hand snaked its way up to lie across his firm stomach, and was quickly covered by both of his as he clasped her smaller hand in his. The fingers within his jeans pivoted and spread coyly, drawing his boxers apart and allowing the head of his cock to make its first appearance of the evening.

As it emerged from the confines of his jeans, she slowly drew her hand along his length, letting two fingers sensuously trace the underside of his shaft to ensure that it was as exposed as it possibly could be. She stared at it hungrily, and her eyes sparkled in the mixture of holiday colour that filled the room. "I'll never get tired of seeing that," she purred.

He opened his mouth as if to reply but was silenced by the sudden movement of her lips as she drew the smooth head of his dick into her warm and ever so inviting mouth. Her cheeks drew inward as she closed her lips over the tip, firmly and deliciously sucking, never moving but still surrounding him with moist delight. The wash of air from her nose tickled the upper length of his cock for a moment, and then her mouth opened partly as her tongue descended to swirl over and around his head pausing only briefly (but repeatedly) to flick against the base of his cockhead, just where the skin gathered.

He curled his legs about her hips and tucked the heels of his feet into the back of her knees as his head fell backward upon the couch. His eyes fell closed for the briefest of instants, but only until his need and desire to see her overcame his excitement and forced his head foreword once more. She rolled her eyes up to catch his gaze for a minute and he rasped, "I'll never get tired of seeing this." From the delightfully shocking ripple of sensations on his cock, he could tell that she was giggling. Brushing one hand back against her thick hair, he gasped involuntarily as she opened her mouth very wide and swallowed the length of his cock into her small mouth. For a long, agonizingly perfect moment he could feel her throat clasping at his rigid and throbbing cock, then with a rush of breath she leaned back and lifted her mouth away from his shaft.

He slid his hands over her arms and quickly pulled her up onto the couch, meeting her mouth in a lingering kiss even as her legs straddled his hips. She ground her crotch down against his cock, the friction from flesh against denim sending shivers along his spine as she passionately thrust herself against him. Their tongues deftly met and parried one another as his hands found her ample hips and hers curled over his strong shoulders. Her forehead tipped forward to touch his as one of his hands circled her waist and probed along the front of her jeans, seeking and ultimately finding their way inside. To his considerable surprise, he did not find any panties and, breaking the kiss for an instant, he remarked upon it.

"I took them off when I went for coffee." She spoke between hurried kisses, her hips pushing against his hand as he slid one slender finger into her willing pussy. "I thought you were never going to find out," she added with a knowing smile.

With an answering grin of his own, he eased one arm beneath her thigh and rolled her onto the couch, bringing his own weight down over top of her. "I usually figure these things out sooner or later," he admonished her with a soft kiss.

She curled both of her legs around one of his as his hands moved up over perfect hips and slid beneath her sweater. Her warm flesh reacted instantly to his touch, her lips reaching for his mouth as the soft sweater was slowly peeled back to reveal her full breasts. His mouth descended on the wondrous globes of flesh even as her top was lifted over her head and thrown to the floor. As his lips and tongue lovingly explored the contours of the body beneath him, her hands found the back of his head and pulled him that much closer to her tits. The tip of his tongue found one nipple, striking forcefully against the stiffening tip as, in reaction, her fingers twisted and pulled at his thick hair.

His fingers smoothed her hair back into some semblance of order before slipping past her shoulders and tracing the line of her back, her body lifting from the couch to accommodate his touch even as his mouth slowly worked from one breast to the other, his lips and tongue leaving a faint trail of saliva across her skin. With their breath coming in increasingly ragged gasps, his strong hands curled against the faint swell of her ass before hooking about the waistband of her jeans and teasingly cinching them down. In this he was aided by her own desperate reactions to his touch, as the constant shifting and thrusting of her hips acted to hasten the process of taking her jeans off. His cock fell instantly into place, never quite entering her but always stealing small strokes against her labia and hard clit.

He slipped deftly from her grasp and allowed his weight to pull him down to the floor, all the while letting his mouth follow a delicious path down across her body, pausing only to nip and lick the smooth skin as he moved inexorably down toward her waiting pussy. His hands followed a similar path, moving out along her inner thighs and spreading her open as his mouth moved between them, the scent and feel of her nearness further stiffening an already wickedly erect cock as his tongue reached out to trace the line of her moist slit. For a lingering moment he simply savoured this sensation, his hands tracing languid patterns on her inner thighs as his tongue drifted back and forth across her outer lips, seemingly without pattern or intent. As was often the case however, temptation ultimately overcame discretion, and using his tongue to part her lips before him, he buried his mouth against her luscious pussy.

Twisting and furrowing his tongue within her, he deftly nudged his lover on toward still further heights of arousal, withdrawing only to tenderly lavish his attentions on her clit before once more thrusting his tongue into her welcoming pussy. Rewarded by her clearly evident excitement, he lapsed back into slightly slower, more calculated strokes with his tongue. Her legs pushed past his hands to lock around the back of his neck as he did so, her pussy lifting to push against his face in the same moment. He twisted his neck down to allow himself easier and more complete access to her throbbing clit, replacing the sudden void inside her pussy with first one, and then two fingers even as his lips closed over her clit, encircling it with his tongue.

He alternated between sucking deeply on her clit and flicking the tip of his tongue over the barest edge, his fingers thrust relentlessly into her pussy in a smooth fucking motion. His other hand moved clumsily up toward her breasts, caught quickly in both of hers as she clasped it to one heaving tit, the ball of his index finger seeking and finding the nipple as he rolled it gently in place, pushing and stroking all in one confused moment. As her freely flowing juices dripped along his chin and soaked his hand, she bit out a startled cry as, with a final powerful thrust against his face, an orgasm swept across her body like an explosion of light and heat. A louder, fuller cry escaped from her half-opened mouth as the fullness of the moment broke upon her, a wordless moan that almost managed to resemble the sound of his name, but ultimately faded into a low, throaty purr.

Nursing this moment to its slow, final end before slowly withdrawing his lips from their place around her clit, he glanced up at her with a sloppy grin and began to lick his lips clean. In this he was halted by her sudden lurch forward, a blast of momentum that carried them both to the floor in a tangle of bodies, the discomfort lessened greatly by the feel of her skin against him and the touch of her lips against his mouth. Between hungry kisses and hurried tactile exploration, she whispered, "Your turn."