Her Cold War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,561 Followers

Xander raised herself on one elbow and smiled at me.

"Kiss her..."

I needed no second bidding. I touched my lips to hers allowing the taste to slowly leach into my mouth and she remained still as I roamed more widely delicately licking the residue form her skin.

When I returned to my starting point she opened her lips in welcome and our tongues met as we shared Xander's essence. I gave a gentle moan and I could sense her watching us as we became inextricably bound by something more than physical.

Until then, I had harboured no strong feelings about Clara except to pity her a little for falling under Xander's influence but, right then, as we continued to kiss deeply, I was strongly aroused by the notion of our mutual submission.

She indulged us for a few moments more before parting us. She stroked a finger under Clara's chin but looked at me as she spoke.

"You've been a very good girl...I think you deserve a reward."

I swallowed hard and was instantly aware of the heat between my legs. The mere prospect of her making Clara go down on me almost made me come. She raised the covers and her eyes were still locked with mine as she spoke with quiet authority.

"Under you go..."

It took me a moment to comprehend. I looked at Clara but her sly smile revealed the truth as she slowly parted her legs.

I was torn by conflicting emotions. Rationally, I had no wish to abase myself to Clara but I was being driven by a more primitive desire. If I did this it had to be my turn next; I only had to show a little self-control.

It took an effort of will to settle myself on my stomach between her legs and I had no sooner done so than Xander closed me in.

I could feel the heat rising from Clara's sex and an impatient hand pressed down on my head through the covers. The first contact was like the squeezing of a sponge, as my face was suffused with moisture, and it was clear that Xander had not been the only one to reach a climax.

I extended my tongue and assayed the delicate pliancy of her labia which lolled lazily in post climatic repose. The taste of her was fresh and fulsome and I settled into an easy rhythm but I had to fight down a surge of envy as Xander rose over her and they began to kiss.

Immediately they did so Clara's sex began to leak and she entwined her ankles behind my back to keep me at my task.

I did the best I could in the hope it would not take long to bring her to the boil again but I sensed that I was a simply an adjunct. Xander was her true focus and even when I pressed deep inside her, stretching my tongue to the root, the reaction was eclipsed when Xander's hand sought out her breast.

Time seemed slowed down in the darkened confines of my personal cosmos concentrating my whole attention on the secret topography of her sex. I alternated long sweeps of my tongue with probing incursions and then used the very tip to dance on the swollen bud of her clitoris.

Her apparent indifference gradually gave way to a growing need as the tiny convulsions of her body accreted to an uncontrolled writhing. She clenched my head between her thighs, urging me on, and I sealed my mouth to her sex.

It was difficult to remain with her as her orgasm grew and her screams of encouragement were almost totally muted by the pressure of her legs against my ears. So it was a shock when my mouth was filled by a sudden gout of moisture which quickly became a flood.

My immediate fear was that she had lost control of herself but the taste was neutral with only a hint of her arousal. I swallowed rapidly to keep from choking but there seemed no end to it. Even as her body settled, beyond further exertion, there was a final trickle and then she relaxed her legs.

I lifted my head a little and took a deep, much needed, breath but then she pressed me back down making clear that I was far from finished...

Chapter 4

For two days I could not get my mind straight. Lily never reached the barn and, at daylight, we headed out to the road. We must have walked about two miles when we saw the truck parked up in a lay by but there was no sign of Lily and any questions about her whereabouts or welfare were gently but firmly rebuffed.

We barely spoke a word on the way back to the manor house and we were given the rest of the day to recover. That evening, over dinner, we exchanged pleasantries and I could not believe just how detached Xander and Clara appeared to be given all that had transpired.

After the meal, sitting in my room, I came to a decision. I had been excited, stimulated and intrigued by the training regime, and I was flattered even to be considered in the first place, but it was obvious that I had lost focus.

I had discovered things about myself that were unsettling to say the least and I needed to get away from the present closed environment in order to re-evaluate my life.

I drafted my resignation letter with a heavy heart but, once it was done, I slept easily for the first time in days.

I was awoken by a sharp knocking at the door half an hour before the alarm was set to go off. I was told to wash and dress and then present myself in the lecture room. In my hurry I left the resignation letter behind but, for now, curiosity got the better of me.

Xander and Clara were already there when I arrived and I took my place at the third desk. There were three men in the room that I had never seen before and, as soon as I was seated, they took up station behind each of us.

A fourth man, somewhat older than the other three, entered the room and put down a binder on each desk. Emblazoned on my copy was my name and the words "Secret -- Eyes Only"

I felt a surge of excitement confident that this was the moment that the whole training programme had been leading towards but, at the same time, I knew that I should make clear my intention. I sensed that, if I turned the page, there could be no going back.

"Ladies, please read at your own pace. You will not make notes and, as you finish each page, you will hand it to my colleagues."

It took me an hour to read the whole thing and, by the time I reached the end of it, any thoughts of resignation were completely forgotten. My personal tribulations and anxieties paled into insignificance and, after a lengthy hesitation, I signed the last page and thus sealed my fate.

That same day I was instructed to pack my belongings and I was transferred to a facility in the home counties. I had no idea if Xander or Clara had committed themselves but they did not accompany me.

I was tutored in isolation for a further six weeks and then, with an abruptness that startled me, I was told that the mission was on. I suspect that the deliberate lack of fuss was designed to give me no time to dwell on any or all of the things that might go wrong but the truth was that I was petrified.

A scheduled flight to Denmark was followed by a clandestine passage on a trawler to the port of Rostock and then I was completely on my own knowing that, if I was caught, I would be totally disavowed.

I was travelling as a Russian exchange student based in Nuremburg and my heart was in my mouth every time my papers were checked on the rail journey south.

On arrival the city itself seemed less drab than I imagined but the whole population seemed to walking along looking at their feet fearful of meeting anyone else's eye.

I checked in at the international student hostel, where I found myself the only occupant of a room for four, and slept fitfully after a bland, but inexpensive, meal of potato broth with schwarzbrot.

The following morning I rose early. It took two changes of bus to reach the prison and if I missed the connection there would not be another visiting day for a whole month.

The weather was as bleak as the journey and the women's annex of the famous prison, with its black begrimed stonework, looked like a vision of hell.

I presented myself at the gate with my visitor's blaukarte but I saw that the people in front of me were showing white documents. I was terrified that our intelligence was out of date but my card was only given a cursory glance before they stamped it and let me through.

We waited in a chilled inner courtyard for what seemed an age and then, with a shout of "Weissekarte!", everyone except for me was escorted in. With panic building I stood alone but then with a second shout of "Blaukarte!" I was invited forward.

As soon as I was inside I perceived the distinction. My documents were blue because I was visiting a foreign national and it had been made abundantly clear to me that I would find no love lost for Russians inside the GDR.

Two warders , in drab green uniforms, ushered me into an ante-room where a third, older woman, sat at a table. They stood behind me whilst the officer carried on writing deliberately ignoring me.

After a lengthy pause, sufficient to stress her self-importance, she lifted her eyes and looked me up and down.

"Take off your coat and raise your arms."

I did as she asked feeling vulnerable in my light cotton dress but at least the room was not as cold as it appeared. One of the guards came up behind me and began to run her hands over my body and her inspection was anything but cursory.

She lingered as she frisked each leg in turn reaching up beneath my skirt and she seemed to find the area around my bra particularly fascinating. She bade me turn round and she looked into my eyes as she patted down my back.

She was of a similar build to me, and perhaps not much older, but there was a menacing solidity to her. Her pale blue eyes and full mouth would have made her pretty were it not for the fact that her face seemed fixed in a permanent sneer.

When she had finished she gave a non-committal shrug and the officer barked out.

"Get undressed."

I looked at her in disbelief even though I had braced myself for the eventuality.

"Is this absolutely necessary?"

She stared at me for an uncomfortable few seconds before she spoke again.

"Take her card and show her out to the street."

The coldness of her dismissal took me unawares but I quickly recovered myself.

"No. Wait. I'll do as you ask."

I thought that I caught the faintest hint of a smile about her mouth as I unzipped my dress and let it drop to the floor. As I did so one of the guards placed a wooden chair in the middle of the room.

"Take everything off, spread your legs, and bend over the chair."

It took a tremendous act of will to actually do it. I told myself that, for them, this was a routine, every day, occurrence and that I was just another body to be processed but there was something disturbing in the way that the officer now looked at me.

I prostrated myself over the back of the chair and tried to breath normally as I watched the guard cross to the sink. She looked back at me as she made great play of washing her hands and the bizarre thought crossed my mind that she had a pianist's fingers.

She dried off using a wad of tissues and then she picked up a tube of clear gel. Unhurriedly, she squeezed some into her palm and then slowly rubbed her hands together.

The clack of her block heeled shoes sounded unnaturally loud as she walked back behind me and I could feel my whole body tensing. The officer nodded, presumably giving permission to start.

"Don't fight it. Try to relax."

I bit my tongue, trying not to flinch as she put her hand between my legs and cupped my pudendum.

I suppose I considered her a peasant and so I was surprised at the warmth of her touch and the softness of her fingers. Seconds passed as I braced myself for the inevitable intrusion but she began to carefully rub lubricant over my whole mound.

I became acutely aware of her middle finger but instead of threatening it traced a tight circle at the apex of my sex. It took a moment to appreciate that she had broached my labia but then a charge surged through my body.

She was applying a gentle but insistent pressure to my clitoris and when I gave an involuntary gasp she rocked the very tip of her finger back and forth in a barely perceptible motion.

A wave of pleasure, as unexpected as it was intense, shook me and I felt my legs go weak. I had to shuffle my feet to stop myself from collapsing but she did not miss a beat. As she carried on stimulating me I glanced at the officer who smiled back with a knowing look.

I started to count in my head, trying to distract myself, but the touch of her finger was impossible to ignore. I felt a flush of heat across my body and my nipples had become embarrassingly erect.

There was no doubt that, given just a little longer, I would have melted into orgasm and I was torn between fighting it or simply surrendering. At that moment her finger moved and, with unseemly ease, she slid it deep inside me.

I heard, as she did, the tell-tale squelch of moisture and I squirmed with embarrassment but still nothing was said. It might still have been deemed a legitimate search process but the result of her probing was the revealing of nerve endings that I did not know existed.

She was now concentrating on a spot just inside but the sensations almost matched those from my clitoris. I could feel myself flooding in response and I could smell my own arousal.

Time seemed frozen as my muscles alternately tensed and relaxed in that familiar way which signalled the onset of an intense climax but she remained completely in control easing off every few seconds only to lift me once more.

I had my eyes closed but I was still all too aware of my alien surroundings. I tried to wrench myself back to reality but when I opened my eyes I was not prepared for what confronted me.

The officer had slouched in her chair and beneath the table I could see that she had raised her skirt revealing her utilitarian stockings and a complete absence of underwear.

Her fingers were lost in the dark thicket of hair that covered her sex and I wanted to feel disgust but the perverted image only added to my own pleasurable torment.

With her uniform awry she looked more human and I found myself reappraising her. She was possibly in her late thirties with dyed black hair that seemed at odds with her hazel eyes but her make-up was skilfully applied. Her stern expression had eased and her tight lips now appeared more fulsome.

She was of medium height and carried a little weight but she had the shapely legs of a ubiquitous East German cyclist.

Now that she had my attention she opened herself a little revealing a moist pinkness that stood in stark contrast to the dark surrounds and it was clear that she had been aroused from the moment I entered the room.

I tried to focus on my mission but my rational mind was being overwhelmed by baser instincts. The girl found my clitoris again and I cursed my weakness as I pushed back just a little.

As soon as I hinted at assent I felt the intimidating thickness of her thumb issuing a renewed threat. Every impulse drove me to resist but I knew that I had to submit. Her finger quickened, taking me ever nearer, and then, with a single purposeful push her thumb pressed home.

The immediate feeling was one of gross discomfort but the motion of her finger was unrelenting and my body flexed and shifted reaching a tolerable accommodation. I had prepared myself for this contingency but that did not make the reality of it any less degrading.

If there was still the pretence of a bodily search then she knew that I was not hiding anything but she seemed in no hurry to bring the proceedings to a close. Her thumb and finger began working in harmony, as if reaching for one another across the divide, and I could feel my muscles relaxing.

The intense feeling from my clitoris began to predominate once more but she was now determining the degree of pressure from both front and rear.

The officer smiled as she witnessed my internal conflict and her finger burrowed deeper as she brought her thumb into play on her clitoris.

I could feel perspiration beading in the small of my back but I continued to grip the chair almost manically as my mind shouted no whilst, at the same time, my body cried out for release. I almost despaired as her finger slipped away only to appreciate that she was now bearing me up with the touch of her thumb alone.

It was as if someone were stimulating my sex whilst wearing a heavy glove. The sensation was indistinct but it was certain. I began to writhe with increasing determination as she continued to press rhythmically and then I was only remotely aware of their laughter as I was drained by a muscle sapping orgasm.

She released me but I remained in place over the back of the chair as I panted for breath. I could feel a tickling trail of moisture on my inner thigh and, much as I wanted to clean myself up, I did not want to give them an excuse for more amusement at my expense.

I looked towards the officer, hoping that I would be dismissed, but she was still posed with her sex lewdly on display. She held my eyes for the space of a few seconds and then, with the slightest of smiles, she beckoned me with a single finger.

I raised myself uncertainly and approached the table. I stood before her covering myself with my hands as best I could. I was praying that I had done enough but her next words quashed any hope I might have had.

"How badly do you need this visit?"

There was no need for her to say more. The choice was mine but, in reality, there was no choice at all. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest but, for a moment, I could not move. I felt remote from my own body, as if trying to wake from a dream, but I was caught in a living nightmare.

I heard murmurs behind me as I slowly dropped to my knees and I was glad of the partial screening offered by the table top as I crouched beneath it. Small impressions imposed themselves; the coarseness of the threadbare carpet and the bare wood smell of the cheap table but these were mere distractions.

I was expected to serve and, before me, was the thick nap of her sex heavily scented by her arousal. I could feel the heat of her as I moved closer and the leaden folds of her labia looked forbidding.

I was glad that she could not see as I put out my tongue only to fearfully withdraw it again but I was only postponing the inevitable. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and licked blindly.

The taste was astringent, not at all what I was braced for, and I had to steel myself to carry on. I licked again and her labia cloyed heavily against my tongue but this time it was less distasteful.

The compulsion to hurry things along was strong but I knew that I would not get away with it and an admonitory rap on the table top instructed me to perform with a little more feeling.

It became apparent that the sharpness was the residue of a cheap soap and, once it had disappeared altogether, my mouth was filled with the full earthiness of her womanhood. It had an almost soporific effect and, for a brief moment, I was able to forget the others.

Her labia were sensitive in proportion to their size and, as I licked each in turn, they yielded up tiny dewdrops of arousal.

I was actively seeking out her taste, pushing my tongue deeper, and in response she peeled herself open with her fingers.

For a second I was transfixed by the wedding band on her right ring finger. The gilt coating was chipped revealing the bare steel beneath, suggestive of a long relationship, and I wondered if her husband knew anything of this.

The fleeting contemplation was erased by the raw scent that suddenly engulfed me. The deep well of her sex was a livid red and, at its heart, was an opalescent pool.

I stared for a second or two torn by conflicting feelings. On the one hand I wanted to turn away but the sheer carnality of what I was seeing held me in its sway.

I felt my mouth moistening of its own volition and my head seemed impossibly heavy. The gap between us slowly closed and I lapped at her with the flat of my tongue. The richness overflowed and pervaded my whole body, bringing me dangerously close to a second climax, and I had to fight for control.

krr1957
krr1957
1,561 Followers