Her Daddy at Last Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather and her Daddy explore their new relationship..
4.6k words
4.59
218.9k
143

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It helps if you read the first part of the story to understand this one better. Although you don't need to read the first part to understand the sex.

-------------------------------

Keith spent the rest of the night in stepdaughter's bed. They slept naked next to each other, with Heather snuggled up against him. Keith automatically woke up at 6 am, confused where he was at first. When he saw Heather asleep beside him he remembered all of the previous night's events. He felt a slight twinge of guilt but that feeling was squashed by a stronger feeling of excitement and lust. It was like a kid opening presents on Christmas morning, only in this case Heather was his present.

Heather suddenly rolled onto her back causing the bed sheet to fall away from her generous breasts. Keith's mouth watered at the sight and he soon found himself hard again. Pam would be home at 8 and if he wanted to fuck his stepdaughter again it had to happen now.

Keith pushed the bed sheet aside so that they were both exposed. He leaned over Heather and cupped her big tits and then massaged the soft flesh with his hands. He licked one nipple and then the other and watched them grow hard. He closed his mouth over a pink tip and began to suck.

"Mmmmm," Heather moaned and then slowly opened her eyes.

When Heather woke up she found Keith on top of her sucking her titties. Her stepfather then noticed that she was awake and released her breast with a loud pop.

"Good morning baby," her greeted her and then began to suck on her other breast.

"Are you going to wake me up like this every day Daddy?" she asked sleepily.

"Maybe," he said. "Other times I'll be eating your pussy."

Heather felt a rush of liquid pool between her legs. "Oh I would love that Daddy!"

He finally released her nipple and moved up to kiss her on the lips.

"Or maybe I'll just stick my cock up your little cunt to wake you. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes," she replied and pulled his head down for another kiss.

Heather then felt his harden cock resting on her belly. Now that Keith fucked her and she had tasted his cock she wanted him even more.

"Put your humongous cock inside me Daddy right now," she told him. "Fuck me good with that big boy."

Keith slipped his rock hard dick into her welcoming pussy easily to his surprise; Heather was already wet and creamy for him. She wrapped her legs around him and he began to rhythmically thrust into her.

"Ughhh!" she cried out. "Daddy you feel so good. Yeah fuck me hard!"

Keith slammed into her harder than before, her words fueling his lust.

"Am I the best pussy you ever fucked?" she demanded to know.

"Baby you're the best," he grunted. "Your pussy is so wet and tight!"

"Better than Mom?"

Her question surprised him, but he answered her anyways. "Yes."

With that simple one word answer Heather knew he was telling the truth. The thought that he liked fucking her better sent her over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" she cried.

"Yes. Cum for me baby," Keith said as he kept pounding his cock into her.

Heather writhed under him lost in her own climax. She was so beautiful Keith thought, and she was all his.

"You're all mine now aren't you baby?" he asked her.

"Yes Daddy I'm all yours," she moaned.

Keith furiously thrust into her and soon found himself climaxing. He quickly pulled out of her and shot his cum across her belly and breasts. Heather immediately sat up and put her mouth over his cock. She swallowed the rest of his cum and when he was spent, she licked his cock clean.

**********

When Pam arrived early at 7:30 that morning Keith and Heather were downstairs having breakfast and were ready to leave for the day.

"Hi Mom," Heather said when Pam entered the kitchen.

"You're up early," Pam replied.

"Good morning dear," Keith said, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm going to catch a ride with Keith. My car battery died."

"That's unfortunate," she said with a yawn. "I'm sorry but I need to go to bed. I'm exhausted."

"I'll see you later tonight then," Keith told her.

"Oh hon, I'm working again tonight."

"I never see you anymore."

"The hospital is so understaffed right now, but it should be better by next week. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Alright," Keith said with feigned disappointment. "Go to sleep dear."

"Thanks hon," Pam replied. "Have a good day at work and have a good day at school Heather."

Keith and Heather waited until they heard the bedroom door close.

"What's up with the car battery thing?" he asked.

"I though you could ditch work and I could ditch school and we could spend the day together," she said rubbing up against him.

Keith started thinking.

"I have a better idea," he told her. "Two hours up the coast there is a B and B that I know of. We can spend the day and the night over."

"Oh that sounds great!" Heather said excitedly. "I'll go upstairs and pack."

"No just change into something less casual," he told her. "I'll buy whatever we need. Hmmm, maybe I'll even buy you some lingerie."

Heather liked that idea too. "I'll be five minutes."

While she changed Keith called his office and took a personal day. Afterwards he called Heather's school to say she was sick and would be gone for a day or two. When he hung up the phone Heather came back down wearing a skirt, blouse, and some high heels. Keith thought she looked like a naughty secretary and at least 21.

"I'm ready," she announced.

"We're all set," Keith said and kissed her on the lips.

***********

They stopped in the small town near the B and B to get what they would need for an overnight stay. Keith quickly purchased everything he needed at the local men's clothing store. Heather took a little longer when Keith told her to get anything she wanted. She bought more than she needed but Keith indulged her.

"You're so generous Daddy," she whispered in his ear when the saleswoman turned away. She reached down and rubbed the front of his pants. "Thanks for getting my all that stuff too."

They spent the longest time in the lingerie store. Keith got hard imagining Heather in each outfit. When she couldn't decide on what she wanted Keith told her to take them all. In the end he spent 5oo hundred dollars on bras, thongs, nighties, stockings, and even a bustier.

When they were alone the sales clerk asked Heather where she found such a generous and handsome boyfriend.

"My mother introduced us," Heather replied with a smile.

By the time they made it to the B and B, Keith cock was painfully hard. Luckily he had their overnight bag to hold in front of him. Heather was delighted when she saw the place. When they checked in the kindly old woman who owned the place asked if they were newlyweds.

"How did you know?" Heather said.

"I could tell," she replied. "I'll give you two the honeymoon suite. It's the most romantic room we have and also has the biggest bed."

It also has the thickest walls, the owner added silently. They way these two couldn't keep their hands off each other they would be surely going at it like rabbits.

If Keith could have run up the room he would have. When the door shut behind them, they were all over each other.

Keith's mouth quickly covered hers. She moaned when she tasted his tongue. Her stepfather was the best kisser she ever had. He ripped open her blouse and revealed her lace covered breasts. He then pushed up her skirt and lifted her off the ground. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. He tongued the deep valley between her breasts and then across its slopes. He pulled down her bra cups, exposing her erect pink nipples. His tongue reached out to tease her peaks before he closed his mouth around one and began to suckle it.

Heather knew that Keith has always been a breast man. One day a few years ago she had come home early from school and heard noises, sex noises, coming from the upstairs. Her mother's bedroom door was slightly opened and she couldn't help but peek inside. There was Keith in all his buff naked glory sucking on her mother's breasts.

"Your tits are so gorgeous Pam," he had said. "Let me fuck them."

Keith went above her mother and placed his penis between her mother's large breasts. Her mother then squeezed her boobs together and Keith then began pumping his dick between them. Heather stood there fascinated. Keith cried out that he was cumming and then her mother put his cock into her mouth. Heather knew he was shooting his cum into her mother. She quietly went into her room and masturbated. She imagined Keith doing the same thing to her. That was the very day she became so hot for her stepfather.

"Suck my titties hard Daddy!" Heather cried out.

She didn't have to ask twice, Keith thought. Heather had beautiful enormous breasts like Pam. When she was buying bras earlier he noticed that she wore a 38 DD just like her Mom, but Heather's were more youthful and pert. He needed to fuck these babies before they headed home. But not right now. He was ready to shot his load.

He moved them off the door onto the huge four poster bed. He laid Heather down at the edge, so that he was still standing. He pulled off his jacket, shirt, and tie and tossed them aside. He pushed up her skirt so that it bunched up at her waist. He saw his baby girl wore thigh high stockings and no underwear.

"I should have known," he said and fingered her wet pussy. "Baby I need you so bad that this has to be quick. I promise to make it good for you later."

With one quick thrust he was deep inside her.

"Oh Daddy!" she cried.

He fucked her with quick short thrusts.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck my pussy!"

Keith knew he wasn't going to last any longer so he brought his hand between them and rubbed her swollen clit. Within seconds Heather was climaxing.

"Daddy!" she cried as he exploded inside her.

Soon his baby's sweet little pussy overflowed with his cum.

*******

Keith must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew he woke up on the bed and Heather was sucking his cock. Her blonde head bobbed up and down his penis. Her little mouth was wet and tight like her cunt was.

"You like sucking cock don't you baby?" he said.

"Only yours Daddy. It's so big and tastes so good. I've fantasized about doing this to you for so long," she told him and then continued sucking.

Keith buried his hands into her beautiful blonde hair. He wondered how he got so lucky. Heather was every man's sexual fantasy come true: teenage virgin pussy, large tits, and a mouth that loved to suck cock. Add to the fact she was gorgeous and loved to play along with his daddy fantasies made everything so much sweeter.

"Baby, bring your fine ass towards me. I'm hungry and want to eat some sweet pussy," he told her.

Heather quickly changed positions so that her ass faced Keith. He then rubbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. She then felt his warm wet tongue tease her clit and trace her little hole.

"Don't stop sucking my cock," he ordered her.

Heather put her mouth around him again. This was absolute heaven, she thought. She gagged when her best friend Brittney told her that she and her boyfriend 69'd all the time. But then Rick was no where near as hot as Keith and Heather was sure his dick was much smaller than her Daddy's.

Heather squirmed when Keith began to tongue fuck her. He then reached down and started to roll her nipples with fingers.

"Please Daddy," she begged.

Keith released her pussy. "Move forward baby."

Heather obeyed and Keith positioned himself behind her. He looked at the round ass in front of him and remembered something.

"I'm going to spank you now for bringing that boy over," he said.

He gave her one good hard smack across her buttocks.

"Owww Daddy," she cried. "That hurt!"

"It's what you deserve," he said and hit her again and again.

Heather began to whimper in both pleasure and pain.

"Only I can kiss you, see you naked, suck on your big tits, and fuck you," he told her.

He hit her again but was much gentler.

"Yes only you," she said. "I don't even like other boys. How can I when I have a real man?"

"No one else, only me," Keith said and then lightly rubbed her posterior. "I didn't hurt you that much did I baby?"

"No Daddy. It felt so good," she purred.

"You're Daddy's naughty girl, aren't you?" he asked and then slid his cock into her.

"Oh," she cried. It felt so good from this position. "Yes I am."

He continued fucking her from behind. "Naughty girls are usually sluts. Are you a slut?"

She turned her head back to look at him. "I'm my Daddy's slut."

"Yes you are," he grunted and pounded himself harder into her.

"Yes! Yes!" Heather screamed. "Your cock is so big. You're tearing up my pussy!"

Keith grabbed her wide hips and kept pumping his cock into her. The only sounds in the room were their moans and the sound of their sweaty flesh slapping.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Heather screeched. "Oh god! Oh fuck!"

Her arms collapsed and she fell down face forward. She rode the wave of her climax, moaning and crying out her pleasure. A few minutes passed and her orgasm started to ebb, but Keith kept thrusting into her. She didn't know if her pussy could take anymore.

"Daddy aren't you going to cum into me?" she panted.

"Not yet baby. Not until you scream for me again."

He pulled her up against him and grabbed her breasts. Heather leaned back her head so she could kiss him. When he rolled her nipples with his fingers, she felt her desire grow again.

"Do you want me baby?" he asked.

"Always," she moaned.

Keith reached down and rubbed her little wet nub and sent her to another climax.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed.

Keith pushed her back down and then at last spewed his seed inside her.

*********

"You look great!" Keith told Heather when she got out of the bathroom. "Definitely good enough to eat."

"Wait until after dinner. I'm starving!" she replied.

Heather wore a little black dress she bought earlier that day. It was completely backless with only two panels of fabric in front to cover her breasts. Its skirt tightly hugged her hips and ass and ended mid thigh. To complete her look she wore 3 inch high black stilettos. She looked hot and slutty, like an expensive call girl Keith thought.

Keith reached under the front of her dress and cupped a large breast in his hand. Under the fabric he saw her nipples instantly harden.

"I want you to know that I have access to you anytime," he said. He then kissed her lightly on her red lips.

The restaurant the owner of the B and B recommended was packed.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else," Heather said.

"We're already here," Keith replied.

Heather saw Keith go to the host and shake his hand and slip him some money. They were seated almost immediately and into one of the restaurant's coveted curtained booths.

Keith watched male heads turn as Heather walked across the room. He wore a smug smile on his face as if saying, yes gentlemen I am banging her.

When they were seated Heather let Keith order their drinks and appetizers. It was her first time in a really fancy restaurant on a date. Guys her age couldn't afford to get through the front door much less a meal for two. The waiter didn't even card her when he served her a glass of champagne.

"What would you like Heather?" Keith asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Do you want me to order for you?"

"Yes please. Nothing too strange though," she told him.

When the waiter came back he placed their order. Just before the waiter left Keith told him to close the curtains so they could have some privacy.

"Come closer baby. You are too far away," he told Heather.

She scooted closer to him and then he put his arm around her.

"I never been to such a fancy place before," she said.

Keith forgot how young she was. "I'll bring you to places like this as much as you want."

Keith had always been generous with presents and allowances; she wondered how much he spent on his girlfriends before her mother.

"Really?" Heather replied.

"Anything for my girl," he said and kissed her on the lips.

"What if I wanted a pair of Channel sunglasses?"

"It's yours, but you just have to earn them," he said and slid his hand up her naked thigh.

"What would I have to do?" she curiously asked.

Keith took her hand and placed it on his crotch. "Right here. Right now."

Heather smiled. "I'd do it for free."

She unzipped his pants and reached inside his boxers to free his cock. When she pulled it out it was already hard and fully erect. She put her mouth over its head and began to suck on it vigorously. Heather had all of him down her throat when he told her that the waiter was coming. She let him go and asked it her lipstick was smeared. The waiter didn't notice that anything was amiss and served them their salad.

"Wait to finish after he serves the entrees," he told her.

Heather gave him a hand job while she ate her salad.

The waiter quickly came with their dinner after he took their salad. Her plate looked delicious, but she wanted to finish the big fat stick of prime meat she was eating earlier. She grabbed his cock and began licking at it again. Keith stroked her hair as he watched her head move up and down his penis. When he felt the light scrap of her teeth he lost it. He cried into his napkin as he shot his load into her mouth. Heather kept sucking him until he was dry. When she sat back up he was completely clean.

"Mmmmm, that was the best meal I ever had," she said.

She then turned to her plate and began eating her dinner.

**********

"Do you still want to go dancing?" Keith asked after they finished dinner.

They were standing by his car, deciding what to do next.

"If I'm going to be rubbing and grinding against you all night it might as well be in the privacy of our room," she answered.

"Good thinking," he said and then kissed her fully on the mouth.

His hands caressed her naked back and then lower to cup her round firm ass.

"You're not wearing any panties are you baby?"

Heather nodded her head.

"Let's get out of here."

The left the parking lot and were soon speeding down the highway back to the B and B. Once they got there they were going to spend another glorious night of fucking, Heather thought. God she was already wet and so horny. She pulled aside the front panels of her dress, exposing her naked breasts to the air. She began playing with her large tits wanting to relieve some of her frustration.

"What are you doing baby?" Keith asked. His mouth watered just watching her play with her melons.

"Daddy I'm so horny. I need cock inside me soon. Can't you drive faster?" she begged.

Heather then hiked up her skirt and began fingering her own pussy.

They were still 20 minutes away from the B and B and Keith couldn't concentrate on the road if she kept playing with herself. He found his solution when he saw the Linden road exit coming up. He once took the exit by mistake and found himself on a deserted piece dirt road that ended at a private property gate. He took the exit and they found themselves on the darkened road.

"Where are we?" Heather asked.

"Someplace private," he told her and then pulled the car to the side of the road. "If my baby needs cock this badly then I'm going to give it to her."

Keith turned off the engine and the lights. "Let's go to the back."

They scrambled to get to the back seat. They began kissing with full on tongue; all the while Keith fondled her tits. Soon he began sucking on her hard nipples. Heather reached between them and grabbed his cock

"Daddy I need you now!" she said desperately.

"Well I can't have my baby hungry," he said.

He twisted her around and made her lay down onto the seats. He undid the zipper of his pants and freed his ready cock. He slid inside her already wet and hot pussy with one long thrust. Heather moaned loudly in response.

12