Her Daddy's Secret

Story Info
Webcam spices up romance between father & daughter.
2.5k words
4.16
218.6k
74

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
430 Followers

She could hear him outside her door again. The light fall of his feet sending a flutter through her body. It had only been a few weeks since they'd consummated their love for one another but each time felt like they'd been meant for one another for centuries, for infinity. Jenny pulled back the covers and made sure her nightgown had ridden up to her sides, exposing her bare genitals to his waiting gaze. She could feel her moist centre filling with hot, gleaming liquid. The door knob slowly turned and then he was suddenly there, his naked body lit from behind by the glowing hallway light.

"Baby, are you awake?" Joe whispered, walking into the room and quietly closing the door, snuffing out the beam of light. His soft breath, his words, excited her young soft body.

She decided not to answer him, she knew it excited him more to find her vulnerable to his touch. Her silky black hair fell gently around a small, flawless face. Her full lips, opened slightly, her dark brown eyes closed to his probing eyes. She knew he would be looking at her long sweet legs, at the white virginal t-shirt that exposed more of her breasts than covered them. Her nipples poking stiffly against the fabric invited his mouth and tongue. Her father emitted a gentle groan as he lightly ran the back of one single finger over her long rosy nipple. A shiver went up her back and through her centre, causing her to shift her thighs in response.

"I knew you were awake my little cocksucker," he growled, abruptly pulling the blankets completely away. "Take your shirt off NOW!" her daddy ordered. His bald head gleamed in the moonlight and she acted quickly pulling off her shirt as Joe bent to turn the bedside lamp on, revealing every curve of her naked figure.

"Are you sure she's asleep Daddy?" Jenny asked, praying that her mother wouldn't wake up before her father got her off.

"Oh yes Princess, "Joe replied, pushing her back onto the bed until he had his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She could feel him hard and eager. "I gave her an extra clozapine, so she'll sleep like a baby tonight," he explained impatiently.

"Is that safe Daddy?" Jenny inquired worriedly.

"I've no idea Jen," shrugging his shoulders, "but it wouldn't be the first time she's doubled her doses. Now don't give your mother another thought. Daddy's here and he needs his pussy girl," he murmured taking her breasts in his hands and licking them excitedly.

"Mmm, Daddy, yes." Jenny's long legs wound around her father's slight build. He wasn't an overly handsome man or muscled or very tall, standing at just 5 ft 6, but he loved her like no man did. She adored his small round, balding head and his small but fat dick. She loved the feel of him against her young, slim body and how he couldn't seem to get enough of her.

Slowly sucking her tits, Joe's dick bumped against his daughter's lovely cunt . He could feel her juices leaking and remembered a discussion he'd had with his wife a couple of days ago about her finding fluids on Jenny's sheets. He'd laughed to himself the entire day when he remembered holding the sheets up and licking them, telling his wife that it was some kind of sweet syrup. It really was, the best syrup, her syrup.

Whether she believed him or not, Joe could care less. Like every man with a new pet, he was determined to play with her until he lost interest. For the time being, he didn't care who got in the way and if his wife objected he had ways of dealing with that crazy woman. A friend at work was telling him about a very nice rest home for the emotionally unstable. This seemed like the perfect solution to his and Jenny's problem.

"Baby, I need you to suck me, I need your mouth on my meat," Joe confessed untangling himself from her body so he could lay beside her. Turning towards her daddy and moving down his body with her tongue, Jenny took his fat tool in her mouth. Her father's juicy dick was the first fuckmeat she'd ever tasted, the first she'd ever let in her body and she hoped it was the last. They'd talked about her father divorcing her mother and of them going away together, but the timing wasn't right yet. In a couple of months she would be leaving for college and Jenny didn't know how she'd ever live without him.

"Yesss Baby, like that. Nice and slow, rub my balls. You know how I love your little hands Baby," John encouraged. "Let Daddy rub his cock in your hair now Baby. I love to feel your lovely hair on my cock," he groaned. She took his cock and lightly rubbed it into her hair, like she was polishing silverware. She could feel some of his precum leak into her tresses and decided not to shower tomorrow so she could wear her daddy's fluids on her body all day.

Then gently shaking her hair, she began to lightly message her father's whole body with her hair. Running the soft strands from his face down to his feet, where she gently sucked his toes, licking and sucking and them rubbing her face against them. Then moving her hair back up his body until once again she was bent over his genitals, like a slave worshiping her God.

"Ok Bitch! ...ahhh ..." Joe panted, "Take me in your mouth and don't stop until I squirt it down your slutty mouth!" The submissive little slut wasted no time taking her father's cock in her mouth. Teasing and lathering his prick with her lips and mouth, she moaned, craving the taste of her father's seed hitting her throat.

Lying between her daddy's legs, Joe had a delightful view of her kneeling form and slightly raised buttocks that he promised himself he would be chewing on before the night was out. Pushing her head down firmly, he bucked his hips, sending his dick further into her mouth where she gagged slightly on his yummy tool. Feeling her saliva coating his pubic hair and genitals, Joe wished he had thought to bring his camera so he could get shots of the little bitch to show his online buddies. He had already told his older brother Tom about Jenny and promised very soon to share her horny little body.

"That's it ... yes Baby ...you're gonna get some of daddy's cream soon! Yes! Yes! .. Just like that SLUT," Joe yelled. Violently pulling her hair now and ramming his cock into her face, his meat was a painful lump in her throat. Thrusting and jamming his cock, straining his hips, Jenny was choking, unable to breath.

"FUCK SLUT. TAKE IT TAKE IT. TAKE DADDY'S COCK MY CUM LOVING, COCKSUCKING WHORE!!!!!!!!" Joe bellowed, just about tossing Jenny off the bed as he squirted baby juice down her gullet.

"AHH YOU SLUT Yes yes..."

When Joe had finished being milked by his daughter's generous mouth, he didn't wait for her to catch her breath but pushed her aside and turned on her computer. "Daddy, what are you doing?" Jenny asked in outrage. Her young body was dripping with need and her father was checking his email! What the hell!

"Just a minute honey!" Joe answered. "Your web cam is set up right?"

"Yes, so what?" Jenny answered, walking over to father and seeing that he was on the chat boards talking to some guy named Daddy4U008. "Who's he?"

"A friend of your Daddy's and he wants to meet you baby. Go back over to the bed." Joe ordered.

Joe got up and put the laptop on the nightstand and then moved the web cam so that it was facing the bed. Joe walked back over to the computer and typed some more and after laughing a few times at whatever Daddy4u008 was saying, looked up at her and grinned.

"It looks like you're gonna put on a show for my friend baby," Joe said smirking. "Now face the web cam baby. Atta girl," Joe encouraged. "Show him your pussy. Open up Baby, legs in the air, knees bent."

"Like this daddy?" Jenny asked, her legs high in the air, spreading her pussy lips for the anonymous man watching through the web cam. Her thighs wet from her arousal, the pearly liquid glistened against her skin.

"Yes Jenny, just like that. Now stick your fingers in your cunt, show him how deep your slot is," John instructed rubbing his rising erection. Never had any female made him this hot. Never had any female done whatever he wanted without questioning his authority. He assumed that was the beauty of fucking his own kid. "Ok, now shove one of your fingers in your asshole. He'll like that," Joe grinned.

Joe watched as his eighteen year old inserted her own finger into her little anal opening using some of the fluids from her cunt. Her knew from experience that the crevice had barely been touched, so tight and round and unspoiled. He felt such joy from watching her little face as she tried not to cum, scrunching her eyes shut and panting like a puppy for a bone.

"Take your fingers out of your cunt and wave at the web cam baby. Better yet blow Vic a kiss from those juicy lips of yours ... first suck the finger you had in your cunt though," Joe suggested walking to the computer and reading the message box that had popped up. "He says to turn over, get on all fours and shake your slutty little ass at him," Joe laughed.

"Yes Daddy," Jenny agreed breathless with the effort not to come. "Daddy can I cum soon? Can I?" Jenny begged shaking her ass at Daddy4u008 and making sure he had a view of her swinging tits. Bending deep at the waist, her little anus puckered open and by spreading her thighs even wider gave her audience an incredible thrill. Daddy4u008, on the other end of the web cam was beating his meat as he fantasized about getting into her holes.

Joe could feel his own cock hardening and the cum rising once again as he pumped his cock vigorously . "Fuck your cunt baby. Fuck your cunt with your fingers. Show Daddy what a WHORE you are!" Joe ordered as he climbed on the bed behind her, grabbed her hips and positioned his cock, shoving it hard into her asshole. Bent over with her face in the pillows, both hands clawing deeply inside her drenched slit as her father thrust repeatedly, Jenny screamed, "OOOH GODDD!"

"OHHH ... YES FUCK ME DADDY. HARDER! HARDER! " she moaned, the man on the other end of the web cam forgotten as they worked toward their mutual release. The woman in the room down the hall forgotten as they fused ass and cock and cunt. "HARDER. FUCK ME HARDER!"

Pushing his fat prick harder into the little teenager's crevice, he grabbed her vibrating tits in both hands and squeezing hard, using them like reigns on a horse. "YOU LIKE THAT SLUT? YOU WANT IT HARDER?" he growled humping her backside like she was a bitch dog in heat.

Jenny continued rubbing her clit energetically, fluid covered her hands and wrist and still she rubbed feeling her body peaking. "OOH UNHH!" She ground her ass against her father's cock, feeling him grow harder, knowing by the pushing of his body into her ass that he would soon release his seed.

"SHIT!" Joe yelled, his neck strained as his body drove one last time into his young daughter, flooding her rear, his seed leaking down her thighs and onto the bed. Grabbing her arms, he forced her hands from her clit, cutting short her anticipated orgasm. Crying and shocked, "What are you doing Daddy?" Jenny sobbed. Trying to get away from her father, Joe held tight and laughing at her pulled her arms back until she thought they would pop out of their sockets. "What are you doing? Please Daddy .. I .. I .. Please!" she wailed.

"Shut up you little fool," Joe ordered sharply. "You're not allowed to cum until I say so. I said to fuck your cunt, I didn't say you could cum," he explained patiently. "If you want to cum, you have to face the web cam, legs spread wide and I want you to cum really really hard, but first you have to clean your daddy's cock or I won't let you cum. Understand my little cocksucker? Hmmmmm?"

"Yes, " looking once again at her father with trust in her loving eyes and nodding her head. Releasing her, Jenny tenderly took her father's cock in her hands and loved it with her mouth and tongue, cleaning the tiny opening at the tip, sucking at the creases of smooth flesh that shaped his pleasure giving daughter-fucker. Never more content than when she had her father's meat between her lips, Jenny basked in her father's approval.

"Ok Baby, that's enough, " Joe commanded patting her head like the good girl she was. "Now show Vic what a hot little cumslut you are," Joe smirked watching his daughter pull her feet up on the bed, knees bent, her pussy completely exposed to his chat buddy's vision. She began to message and caress her bare genitals moaning and humping her thighs.

"Tell Daddy what you think about when you fuck yourself Baby," Joe insisted, leaning over and kissing her neck.

"You Daddy, I think about you," she replied breathlessly. "At night I'd pretend you were watching me and play with myself. Sometimes you would come into my room and you would stand over my bed and rub your cock or you would let me play with your cock ... and sometimes you would cum on my face, on my tits, on my pussy. I wanted to rub it into my skin, wear your cream on me all day Daddy," Jenny moaned.

"Did you ever imagine anyone else fucking you Baby?" Joe quietly asked watching her busy hands rub that little piece of heaven between her legs.

"Yes ... but I don't want to say Daddy," she panted. Joe could tell it would be soon, she would scream her release and he hoped that bitch down the hall heard every moan and groan. He'd love to see her face.

"Tell me who. Who else did you dream about while you played with your cunt?"

"I thought about Uncle Tom and Grandpa Henry. I imagined them fucking me ... of all of you fucking me at once. Of me being covered in cum, from head to toe and of being your perfect slut Daddy. Ohhhhhhhh I ... cumming ... OH OH OH," Jenny began to whimper, her hands rubbing and pumping.

Her little body arched, her legs straightened and what Joe was hoping would happen, did. From between her soft folds, her pussy lips red and swollen from use, a stream of cum SQUIRTED right at the web cam!

"AHH..." Jenny screamed.

Jenny fell backwards onto the bed, the cum still leaking from between her legs, still spread for her viewing audience. Joe smiled as he looked over at his young daughter, he couldn't wait to talk to his brother and father about Jenny's little fantasies.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
430 Followers