her Devotion to Him Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave & her Master finally unite.
877 words
4.22
26.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: These stories originally began as a creation for My girl, I love her with all My heart, I dedicate these works to her.)

He watched her from a distance as she did as commanded, unknowing that He was there, He'd told her to let herself in and follow the directions on the tape He'd left behind for her.

That was an hour ago, now she was naked, quite wet, her thighs glistened in the dim light from her own wetness, the tape held His voice and a set of instructions for her, she was to finger fuck herself until He arrived, His voice as soft, husky, quite sensuous on that tape, she had no idea she was being watched...blissfully her fingers buried deep into His cunt, just above her soft moans was the sound of those fingers being buried deep, coated in her juices, He'd commanded her to touch her cervix with each thrust, to close her walls tight around those two intruding fingers as if she were being taken by Him.

For her part, she was on cloud nine, it'd been exactly forty nine minutes since she'd needed to cum, and yet there was no command from the voice recorded on the tape, quite sure of herself, and quite sure she was alone, she knew she could cum so fucking hard for Him right now, this was Ttheir first meeting, He'd arrived earlier that day and she didn't waste anytime when He'd called to get dressed to see Him.

His voice had been quite husky on the phone as well, she wasn't sure if He'd been stroking that delicious cock, a cock she desperately needed buried inside His pussy, she yearned to be Mastered by Him, to be flooded by His thick, hot cum, she needed to feel it running down her thighs, to taste it on her tongue. Yes, she was quite taken for her Master, his mere voice made her quite wet, the way He called her name, she became lost in her thoughts, the throbbing ache deep inside His pussy as her fingers buried into it faster, and harder consumed her, she imagined those fingers were His cock, that cock that she ached for.

Yes, she ached to be fucked by Him, she ached to finally hear His moans truly just beside her ear, to feel His lips crush her own in a hard kiss, this made her fuck His cunt even faster, her juices were spilling out onto the bed as she writhed, trying not to cum, long ago He'd claimed her orgasm for His own, denying her, or granting her that satisfaction when He saw fit.

The tenth mini orgasm rocked her body, they were getting stronger, surely He would be back soon and she could finally cum on His cock, flood Him, spray her juices all over Him as He Mastered her.

Quite unaware He was already there, cock throbbing, His naked form hidden by the shadows, she called out to Him in the empty room and whimpered, it was more than He could stand, slowly He worked His way over to her, she'd had to stop for a moment otherwise she'da came, this gave Him the perfect opportunity, her thighs began to spread once more, her hand snaked down her flesh, over His breasts, leaving a trail of her juices along the flesh, He made His move then and there.

The surprise in her eyes was quite evident when He gazed down into her face, His cock beat her fingers to that sweet, oozing slit and slid swiftly up inside, the headphones were thrown off when she arched up into Him, pressing her body tightly against His as His cunt milked the entire length of His cock. His girl had become a wanton, needy animal and the fact was quite evident as she writhed against Him, begging for her release.

His Mastery over her was quite evident as He denied her His orgasm, His cock slid swiftly in and out of that tight channel, filling her as much as He possibly could, He didn't last long, soon her name filled the room as His cock jerked, spraying her walls with the creamy cum she'd been so desperately desiring, her walls trembled around His jerking, throbbing cock, yet no command to cum had been given, she felt Him leave her body, her channel...His cunt now felt so empty, the next thing she realized was His voice, and the head of His cock against her lips, which opened readily, greedily to clean Him of her juices as well as His own.

His voice, still quite husky flooded the soft shell of her ear "Continue to finger fuck My cunt, Mine, while you clean My cock of Uus."

her hand went back to her now cum filled pussy, the squishing sounds quite loud now that He'd contributed to her wetness...the good girl that she was, she mumbled a "Yes my Master" around the head of His cock as she went down on Him, her fingers flew in and out of His cunt in almost a blur, her hard clit ground against the palm of her hand as she tasted her Master, and His girl upon His cock...

(to be continued)