her Devotion to Him Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Master finds out He's a Dad.
1.5k words
4.08
19k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: These stories originally began as a creation for My girl, I love her with all My heart, I dedicate these works to her.)

beth woke up to the soft caresses of her Master's fingertips brushing through her hair, and the gentle caress of His breath as He woke her, whispering to her "Wake up Mine, let's go get something to eat" she shook her head to His words and climbed from the bed drowsily, it'd been going on 36 hours since she'd last ate, both of Tthem had slept well into the next evening.

Master was already awake, shaved, smelling good, and dressed, beth climbed into some jeans, and pulled a shirt on, she didn't bother with a bra or panties, Master preferred she didn't wear them anyway.

Tthey kissed tenderly before He helped her up into the truck, then climbed in Himself and let the engine warm, holding her hand gently..'Oh no' she though...'has Master gotten it out of His system and decided to move on?'

The thought brought tears to her eyes, had she been used? Well, besides the obvious, was this a game to Him? she looked down at her hand in His, it fit perfectly, slowly, very slowly she pulled it over to her knee, eyes flicking to His face as she placed the palm down to rest there, His eyes flicked a moment off the road to her and winked, then slipped back to watching where He was going.

beth was still unsure, so while she slid His hand up her thigh, she unzipped her pants, then eased His hand inside and murmured, almost cried while she was asking, her voice cracked "Master? You're not tired of Yours are you?" the words came out as she pushed His finger against the tiny clit, He didn't answer just yet, but found a secluded spot to park the vehicle, His hand came from her jeans to unbuckle the seatbelt.

she was openly crying now, thinking He was going to be furious or something, instead, He finally spoke, a soft, loving tone to His voice "Unbuckle Mine, then lean back with Me." the chair was reclined as He waited for her, the console went back as well, when she'd done as He asked, He gently pulled her to Him and asked her what brought this on.

His voice continued to be soft, gentle, while she trembled and told Him that He'd not touched her cept to kiss and play with her hair, she was afraid He had gotten bored with her. He frowned listening to her, her concern was quite real, and it pained Him seeing her like this, His lips met hers as He rolled her onto her back gently, and pulled down His own pants, then hers, already she was quite slick and moist for Him.

With one single thrust He penetrated her, spreading His cunt again out over Himself, His fingers curled into her hair as He began stroking Himself in and out of her, He leaned down and kissed the tears away, then murmured softly into her ear "I simply figured Mine would like a break, get a bite to eat, then make love is all" she nodded, but wrapped her legs around His waist and drew Him in closer.

Digging her heels into His ass, then murmured "Take me first Master mine, please?" she had her lips covered with His as He took it at His pace, since He knew now exactly how to hit her g-spot.

"Cum for Me, Mine" said simply, long ago He'd began Cum on Command training with her, she moaned and clinged to Him as He began thrusting violently inside her, she loved how He felt, penetrating, taking, and cumming in her, she also loved the feel of being pregnant by Him..that thought.

Oh God! she was throbbing, humming..her voice reached a keening shrill sound..'Master! Master! Master! Oh God! Oh shit!" she couldn't stop herself,she flooded Him as she came, tears fell from her eyes as she clinged to Him and writhed under Him, her Master was cumming as well, though she couldn't hear Him this time, His voice was choked off by emotion again, even though His lips were right next to her ear.

His girl was only aware of His orgasms, yes orgasms, she'd milked five from Him, He whimpered and kissed her tenderly, lovingly, pouring His entire heart into the kiss before He heard her stomach growl out in protest to not being fed, He leaned down and kissed it gently, brushing His cheek against it before He redressed His girl, pulled His own pants back up and took back off for something to eat.

After a short trip to Wendy's Tthey were inside eating, the look on beth's face worried Kenneth, she finally looked up and murmured "Master? Yours is pregnant" she focused on His gaze, the look in His eyes said it all. "Yes Master..by You" tears welled up again in her eyes as He took in what she just told Him, then saw His own tears fall as he kissed her hands all over.

Then He whispered to her "Guess Wwe're gonna have to celebrate then huh?" she grinned and nodded slowly as Tthey went back to eating....

Chapter 09

After Tthey'd ate, beth and her Master spent the day shopping, it was about time He collared her, for real, and for good. Master had brought a laptop with Him, and Tthey surfed the web in order to find exactly what He wanted her to have about her throat at all times, one site in particular had the perfect thing, it was a Suede Evergreen collar for redheads.

He ordered the collar, and had overnight shipping placed on it, beth could hardly wait for it to arrive so she could finally be collared to Him. The night passed quickly, she and Master were in bed for each second of it, spooning, His hand caressing over her womb area while Tthey talked, after an hour, Master's hand slid down to His pussy and began caressing, beth was already moist, the travel, however brief had done the trick, but Master continued His stroking of His girl, she felt His cock grow erect, and begin to throb as He stoked the flames in her stomach.

Kenneth's cock parted the cheeks of His girl's ass and slowly applied pressure to the slit..it'd been a couple days since He'd claimed that tight ass, and God did it feel good when He did, His girl began pressing back into Him, knowing what Master wanted, knowing she wanted it as well, without any lubrication however, it would be rough, she quickly switched angles and thrust Master's cunt back onto His cock and gripped it tightly, she felt Him stiffen against her back as she began stroking Him in and out of her.

His girl then released Him and switched angles with her hips yet again and shoved back, she felt His slick cock claim His ass again and cried out as she came, Master hadn't reminded her, and He did say this was to be a day and night of celebration. When she came, it surprised Him, yet He didn't admonish her for it, this wasn't a night of commands, it was a night for love, and joy, and giving thanks..He concentrated on her this night, she was to bear for Him a child.

He let her set the pace of His orgasm while He stroked His pussy, still He considered it, and everything about her..His. It was His right to do such, He was her Master, she was His slave, Tthey made love all night, well into the morning hours, around seven a.m, she finally increased her pace so He would cum, but He got His second surprise when she pulled off Him, and sucked His cock..swallowing every last droplet. Tthey laid for awhile together, holding Oone Aanother until there was a knock on the door.

The UPS man with the tiny, yet extremely important package in his arm, waited patiently. He heard voices inside, and soon beth's Master greeted him at the door, signed for the package, and the UPS dude left.

Turning back to His girl, He set the package in her naked lap and waited anxiously for her to open it. With trembling hands beth opened it and pulled it out, His eyes sparkled as He took it and slipped behind her, His voice trembling as He put the collar around her neck "Mine, with this collar, I claim you for life, for better or worse, even after Wwe've moved onto the next life"

she shivered hearing His words,then felt the teardrops splatter on her bare flesh, she turned to Him and pressed her lips to His as the teardrops continued to fall, she held Him, as He did her..Ttwo lovers, Ttwo entwined souls clinging to Oone Aanother. Tthey ordered in, pizza, a couple of them, Pizza for breakfast, and pizza for dinner. As Tthey enjoyed one of Ttheir last nights together for awhile, Tthey talked, made love, and ate...

(To be continued)