Her Double Penetration Debut

Story Info
First his fingers, then....
1.1k words
3.78
103.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I prepared myself for his arrival, I wondered what was in the packaging that he wanted me to wear. I had finished shaving my pussy as he asked, not a hair in sight, smooth just the way he liked it. I looked at the clock. 20 minutes. Just enough time for the finishing touches to my make-up and to put on whatever it was that he wanted me to wear. I knew that this would be enough time -- it was not latex, the box was not heavy enough.

I opened it and inside I saw some black lace. As I pulled it out I found it to be a crotch less body stocking. It was tight around my legs, accentuating my long legs and toned thighs, As I pulled it up to my waist I reached down between my legs to find the hole there, my pussy starting to dampen with excitement. I pulled it up and found that it was a halter neck, with a low cut v in the front and laced ribbon up the back. It felt nice against my skin. Tight and soft, but not so tight it didn't flatter my curves.

I looked in the mirror, sat on the edge of the bed. I adjusted my hair slightly so it fell over one shoulder. I opened my legs, admiring the view of my wet, shaven pussy in the mirror. I was ready for him already. I knew I must not pleasure myself or I would receive a spanking. I was his for him to do with me as he chose.

The doorbell rang and as asked I went to it and kissed my master. He was so handsome. He removed his overcoat for me to find that he was wearing only straight cut trousers, revealing his gorgeous toned body, six pack and all.

I led him through to our room, offering him drinks and nibbles along the way, something he expected but never took up the offer. He turned to me then, and stroked me in my newest outfit, taking in the view.

His touch made me shiver and I felt it run down my spine and my pussy start to wetten even more under his fingertips. He stroked my lips, inserting each finger inside of me in turn, and then he brought them to his lips, tasting me on him.

He lay me on the bed and began to unravel the bondage tape, winding it around my wrists and ankles to frog tie me, and ensure I couldn't move away from his touch. He spanked me gently at first, then increased in intensity, spanking my ass, pussy and breasts. It felt different with the lace, more sensual as it rubbed against my skin every time he made contact. The only time his hand hit my flesh was my pussy lips, him catching my clit every time, turning me on a little more each time.

He then began his treatment of me. He liked to see how many times he could make me cum before he slid his cock inside me. He was very skilled at making my orgasms so intense that I couldn't help it but scream out. He stroked my pussy and inserted two fingers, curling them upwards and thrusting inside me. As I began to near climax, he would stop and take a moment to taste his fingers, or to stroke my body elsewhere.

He slid all four fingers back in with a force that shocked me and I gasped, he spanked me for my outburst. As I relaxed I felt him push his hand inside me, a gentle pressure telling me he wanted it deeper. I relaxed to him as his fist slid inside my pussy. He began by fisting me gently, and then as I neared climax for the second time, he fisted me so vigorously I came violently, screaming out his name.

I relaxed around his hand which he withdrew, covered in my juices. He used this as a lubricant for what he was about to do next, slowly sliding a finger inside my ass, I felt him prepare me for his cock inside me, I knew what he was in the mood for today, and it wasn't pussy.

He massaged my ass, spanking me as he did so, making me relax into it, before he found a small butt plug, which he inserted into my ass, tugging on it ever so slightly. He bit my nipples and squeezed my breasts before reaching down and sucking hard on my clit. He licked at my pussy, still gently toying with the plug in my ass, sending sensations through me from every direction. This time I came quicker, as I did so he whipped the plug out of my ass, intensifying the orgasm.

The he was ready to slide his cock in my ass. He pushed gently until he entered me, just the tip at first, before he withdrew and repeated it again and again, until I was begging him to fuck me in the ass. He thrust in, balls deep, making me gasp both in pain and pleasure. He thrust in and out of me hard, his entire length sliding inside me with every thrust.

Instead of the normal bullet vibrator he would use on my clit while taking me up the ass, today he produced a large, rabbit vibrator. He set it on a low shaft speed setting, but a high clitoral vibration, and thrust it inside my pussy. As he thrust inside my ass I could feel them meet in the middle, the low buzzing inside my pussy making me enjoy the cock in my ass even more. I felt as if my clit was on fire, I wanted to orgasm over and over, but I knew that he liked the feel of me climaxing when he was in my ass, so I must wait for him to allow me to cum.

I was trying to hold my climax back and I couldn't do it, and I came with such a force that his cock slipped out of my ass. He spanked me hard and thrust back inside me, grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his cock. He turned the rabbit onto full blast so I could barely take it and I felt his thrusts increase with urgency. As my next climax overwhelmed me he thrust deep into my ass, filling me with his warm cum, squeezing my ass and moaning in pleasure, I t was always so much better when we came together, our bodies synchronised in climax.

He removed thee rabbit and slowly withdrew his cock from my ass, a small amount of cum finding its way out of my now loosened asshole, dripping onto his cock. He untied me and I sucked the juices from his cock, cleaning up ready for later when he was sure to want me again....