Her Enormous Son Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAHHHHHH! I'M CUMMMMMMING! Shelly screamed, then got silent as she released a powerful orgasm. I was ready to cum but I wanted to fuck her doggy style before I do. I position her on all fours and tease her clit with my swollen cockhead.

Shelly was breathing and sweating hard. Long moans escape from her mouth as I was rubbing her clit. I thrust my dick back into her creamy pussy and resume pounding. She starts to thrust back against my crotch, causing her ass to bounce and jiggle with the force of our thrusts. Her huge breasts swung like cow udders wildly beneath her. My hands reach over and squeeze them. Scissoring her nipples between my fingers and stretching them from her breasts.

Shelly was tossing and turning my head wildly on the towel. She couldn't take it anymore and came several more times, soaking her pussy in her cum as I thrust faster and faster until my balls was ready to empty. I pull my dick out and Shelly flips over, bouncing her colossal tits at my dick.

"Here I cum," I said, stroking my dick a few times before I exploded myself all over her tits and face. I aim my cock lower so I could cover at least soak half her massive jugs in my gooey cum. Shelly lick her lips to clean them cum off them and placed her hands on her breasts. Rubbing the cum into her skin.

"You must cover my huge breasts," she said eagerly. She grips my dick and starts to jerk it back to life. Once it was standing again, she pops it between her lips and suckles hard on it. Bringing me to the point of busting a nut. She jerks my cock a few times while sucking on the head. The aims my huge dick at her all ready cum soak breasts and watch my huge dick unload another huge ejaculation on them. Her breasts were covered in cum, dripping off her nipples and slowly slithering down the sides of her massive jugs. She was quite please and so was I.

"You must come visit me in college real soon. I have some friends would who love to get their tits covered in your sweet cum," Shelly said while rubbing the cum into her spongy tits.

After watching her play with her tits, my dick was all ready harden again. Suddenly, I hear my mom's voice calling me. We had to wrap things up but I assure her that I would make a trip to see her one weekend and share my wonderful huge dick with her and all her college girlfriends.

12