Her Evening

Story Info
A man's romancing of a special woman.
1.6k words
4.37
19k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As darkness approached on a fall evening, he is in the kitchen--busily preparing a sumptuous meal for his very special female companion for the evening. The Caesar salad is prepared to perfection, the fresh green beans with bacon warm and ready, and the smoked salmon fettuccini alfredo is hot and bubbly. (The meal is easily re-heated in case the passion flares out of control and the food becomes secondary. ) Lights are dimmed in the dining and living room area with many candles plus the fireplace providing the room with a soft flickering ambience. Very soft music from the stereo is providing an inviting atmosphere for two possible lovers. The table covered with a lace tablecloth plus candles, a centerpiece, and the place settings done with great precision and care. He wants everything to be absolutely perfect for her and wants to set the seductive tone for the evening. He wants this woman with all his being and will stop at nothing to show the depth of his desire for her.

The meal now prepared, he dons his clothes and makes sure he looks as good as possible, as she is due to arrive shortly. Dressed smartly in tan dockers, button down dress shirt, and brown loafers--his strong, tall body is quivering inside at the anticipation of her arrival—hoping she wants him as much as he desires her and wanting to please her in every way. Suddenly, a knock at the door, his heart instantly skips a beat, and his stomach has butterflies in anticipation of the evening ahead. Opening the door, then smiling and greeting her, he escorts her inside and hands her bouquet of a dozen tulips. She hugs him for the gesture and plants a soft kiss on his cheek. She is attired in a black dress with lace around the shoulder and bust area, also black hose and 4-inch heels. She almost melts him inside just from her sexy look—she being 5'8" and he being taller at 6'3"... a nice fit. Escorting her to the table and holding her chair, he sits her down and serves the salad. Soft conversation ensues as they slowly consume the food; hands touch on top of table as their eyes are locked together, bodies involuntarily gravitating toward each other.

Almost unable to control himself, but not wanting to reveal it to her yet—he asks her to slow dance to the undulating beat of the sax coming from the speakers. She accepts graciously and he takes her hand—leading her to the candlelit living room where they embrace, kiss softly, and begin to sway to the music as one. Loving the feel of her warmth so close and unable to resist, he moves her hair aside and nuzzles his lips against her ear—hearing the sharp intake of breath as his lips circle her ear then suck the lobe tenderly. Still stirring to the music and pulling her even tighter to his body, he allows his hands to trace her neck and down the spine with feathery touches through the silky material.

Leaning into her body even more, giving her a long, hard, sucking kiss at the base of the neck and feeling a long deep moan escape her lips. Backing up slightly and cradling her face in his hands, looking deep into her eyes—his dark brown orbs flashing with passion as are hers. He knew then that dinner would have to wait. Giving soft brushes of the lips, small sucks, and flicks of the tongue as he kisses slowly across the forehead, down the bridge of the nose, and across each cheek—making her flame burn even brighter. Poising his lips over hers, he traces them with his tongue then takes her lower lip and sucks it. Unable to resist her any longer, he crushes her with a deep, hot, passionate kiss—trying to inhale her into his body. Their tongues begin intertwining and hers begins seeking the secret spots inside his mouth, as he sucks it as hard as he can. He squeezes her body even tighter to him as the longing takes over his body—wanting to please her in any way possible.

Breaking the kiss--sliding to the floor on the sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace, whispering to her that this night is hers—relax and let him lead. Kicking off his shoes and loosening belt, eyes never leaving her as he slowly unbuttons his shirt then reaches around and slowly unzips her dress. She unsnaps his pants and they both stand— she shrugging off the dress and he stepping out of his slacks. She in her thigh highs with sapphire blue panties and bra; he clad in royal blue silk boxers with a prominent bulge present. He clamps his powerful arms around her and crushes her into his strong embrace—feeling her stiffening nipples through the lacy material of the bra. He encompasses his lips on hers in a deep hot wet kiss, hands moving over her skin and kneading the ass cheeks through the sheer material then moving the light touches back up (feeling her shiver and shudder)—then deftly undoing the bra. Her hands moving around to his ass—grabbing the cheeks through the silky material then sliding around front and stroking his hardening manhood. Stopping the kiss, he slides her bra off over her shoulders then kneels and hooks the panties and rolls hose down carefully –slowly coursing them down her legs and off. Standing again and stretching the waistband of the boxers, stepping out of them slowly... first one leg then kicking them off the other.

Whispering to her, "Come with me baby—I have something for you. " Leading her to the bathroom, the deep Jacuzzi filled with steamy water and strawberry scented bubble bath with flickering candles all around the tub, he immerses her slowly in the bubbly water and steps in beside her. She sees there are strawberries, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream in cut glass dishes on the tub deck. He dips one of the strawberries in the chocolate, brings it to her lips, feeds it to her, and leans in for a kiss to taste both her and the fruit. He dips another and another, feeding and kissing her more passionately after each one. Water frothy and steamy around them—they are lost in total bliss. Dipping his index finger in the chocolate sauce, tracing a circle of it around her left nipple then raising the finger to her lips where she sucks the finger and seductively licks it clean.

Moving around to face her, licking lips and looking deep in her eyes (half-hooded with desire), clamps lips over chocolate-covered nipple and sucks it deeply. Using his tongue, ringing the areola, then the nipple slowly—occasionally flicking the tongue to get all the chocolate off. Her moans are increasing in intensity and her back is arching her breast harder into his mouth. Making tongue flat, he pushes hard across the nipple, bending it slightly with the pressure--then easing off as he flutters tongue rapidly over the nipple. He nibbles at the sensitive flesh tenderly and gives short hard sucks as he continues to devour the breast. The jets under the water are making her swollen labia even more sensitive, causing her to squirm and thrash even more. Releasing the suck on the left breast with an audible pop, he cups the right breast, presses lips to it, and inhales it with a long hard suck. He flutters the tip of his tongue more and more rapidly across it and hears her moans increase in intensity. Suddenly, he ceases the sucking; nibbling and licking of the breasts then looks at her and kisses her deeply yet again—trying to melt her.

Placing his strong arms under her buttocks and thighs, he lifts and places her on the edge of the tub—her legs still dangling in the water. Kneeling in the tub, he drapes each of her legs over his shoulders with his face only inches from her wetness. She leans back on her hands—certain of what will happen next... she wants it and so does he. He leans forward, then kisses and swirls his tongue slowly up the inside of each thigh, teasing her further. At last, reaching out with thumbs and moving back the clit hood—he blows hot puffs of air on the rock hard clit and hears a long OHHHHHHHHHH escape her lips. Reaching out thumb and strumming it across the clit slowly like a guitar pick; the sensation is definitely immediate and mind-bending for her. Sensing her mounting passion, he flattens his tongue then slowly licks the blood-engorged labia from bottom to top in a single motion. Taking clit in fingers and rolling it, he then clamps his mouth over her dripping slit and inhales with the force of a Shop Vac.

Sucking it harder and harder, slurping and swallowing the sweet, hot nectar flowing so freely from her, with her pussy grinding into his face harder as the orgasm draws nearer. He rolls his tongue like a cigar and plunges it into her—in and out; up and down; probing her deep, fast, and hard... searching for the G-spot. Tongue almost a blur moving inside her, fingers pinching the clit, she can hold back no longer and her orgasm blasts into him like a volcanic eruption—wave after wave covering the lower half of his face with cum. He sucks, slurps, and swallows all he can as he continues to try to suck her dry.

Sensing she is spent now, he slides her off the edge of the tub and back into the water—turning off the jets so that her aftershocks are manageable. He wraps his muscular arms around her, gentling her, feeling her racing heart, and cuddling her tightly... never wanting to let go. Kissing her softly on the lips, looking deep into those green eyes, telling her how much he loved pleasing her this first time... next time will be even better!