Her Fantasy

Story Info
Husband discovers wife's threesome fantasy.
1k words
3.69
89.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twohere
twohere
1 Followers

Hi my name is Matt, my wife's name is Joan, we have been married for 5 years, but we have been together for over ten years. About 7 years ago we were at a bar that we went to about 3 days a week. I was the only guy at the table of about 5 women. The women started talking about fantasies. Well, my wife (who was my girlfriend at the time) had a good buzz. Next thing I know she said she had a fantasy of two guys at once. Well I have always had a fantasy of watching her with another guy but she always seemed to be very shy when it came to sex. I never thought I would hear anything like that from her. So I put that in the back of my head and didn't say a word.

About a month or so later we went out with a friend of mine Ray, he has always been the single guy who has 5 girlfriends at once and very wild. We went to several bars this one evening. We were all feeling no pain. The bar was closing and the three of us wanted to keep drinking. Ray mentioned he had some beer at his apartment. Next thing I know we were sitting in his living room drinking. Joan had on a short skirt and thigh high's. She is 5' tall and 110 lbs with blue eyes and blonde hair. She has a beautiful face and a great body. Ray has always stared at her every time we went somewhere. I know he has wanted to be with her.

Well as we sat on the couch and had some beers, Ray was sitting on a chair across from Joan. She started to fall asleep, as she was falling asleep, she leaned back and spread her legs. I looked at Ray and caught him looking up her skirt. He told me he was sorry but he couldn't help him self she looked great. I started thinking about what she said her fantasy was. I could feel my cock getting hard just thinking about watching her with another guy. I reached over and picked her skirt up and asked Ray what he thought of her panties. He told me he wanted to see what was under them, and then he started to laugh. I think the laughing was to cover up what he just said.

But what he didn't know is it turned me on thinking about him looking at her. I reached over and pulled her panties over so he could see her tight little pussy. I told him it is very tight and always wet. He asked me is it wet now, so I rubbed it and it was wet. I told him yes it is then I asked him if he would like to touch it and see. He got up and walked over to her, just as he reached down and touched her clit she opened her eyes and asked what he was doing.

He told her I told him to do it, she looked at me and said did you tell him he could touch me. I told her yes I did and you know you enjoyed it. I said I remember the fantasy she told her girlfriends she had about two guys. She said that was private, and she was drunk when she said it. I wasn't sure what to do or say next but I knew I wanted to see her with Ray. I reached down and felt her pussy and it was dripping wet. I knew she was excited and thinking about the three of us having sex.

I figured if I started to eat her that would start everything. I just moved onto the floor and spread her legs and started to eat her, the next thing I knew she tilted her head back and moaned. Ray came over and just pulled his cock out and put it in her face. She didn't even say a word all she did was start to suck it, like it was mine. I watched her suck his cock, it was about 8 inches and very thick, I am a average 6 inches. I loved watching her suck his cock, she isn't one to take the whole thing in her mouth but she was doing a good job of sucking him. I pulled thigh highs off and her skirt, and the next thing Ray pulled his cock out of her mouth and said I have to eat her.

I wasn't sure what she was thinking but she took her legs and spread them and told him to eat her. She grabbed me and said get your dick over here or sit back and watch. I stuck my cock in her mouth and watched Ray eat her, she started to buck and scream as she wrapped her legs around his head. Just as she came she pushed his head away and told him to fuck her hard now, he slide up and suck his big cock in her about 3 inches. I watched as she started to bite her lip in pain, he took it slow and slide in a little more, then before you knew it he was all the way in her, she wrapped her legs around him and came again, then he started to fuck her hard, all she did was moan and keep saying I am cumming.

She must have came ten times while his was fucking her. I loved watching his big cock go all the way in her. After he fucked her for about a hour she was wore out, when he pulled out she said I hope you had fun watching because I am going to bed. She got up and got dressed and told me to take her home.

The next day I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she told me she would let me know next weekend when we have Ray over our house.

twohere
twohere
1 Followers