Her Fantasy

Story Info
Wife gets herself into a situation, but doesn't complain.
3.3k words
4.15
112.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought all my dreams had come true as my wife dragged me in to the strip club. We had been drinking a bit throughout the day, and she was certainly tipsy, but this was something out of the ordinary.

The place was pretty packed, not surprising for a Saturday night. There were a few girls around apart from the dancers, but not many. Certainly there were no single girls to be seen – not a surprise for any night.

We cruised around for a bit, before Jo decided we should take a seat near one of the stages. The girl dancing was a young Asian girl, quite slim, but as she stripped down her rather impressive breasts became evident – while not by any means huge, they were perhaps larger than one might have expected for a girl of her build, and proudly upstanding.

Jo asked what I thought of her. I replied that she was quite cute, and that I was pretty happy with her tits, but overall, I thought we'd see better tonight. Jo seemed pretty happy with that – we'd always been fairly open with each other, having met after both of us had played the field quite a bit.

We ordered drinks – the waitress was certainly more my type, and I watched her as she walked away to get our drinks. Good tight arse, but slightly more of her the dancer in front of us – not fat, just a less petite body type. Jo saw me watching.

"More your type?" she asked.

"More like you, so certainly more my type" I replied.

Jo smiled.

"I don't look anything like that, and you know it."

"Sweetie, you look just fine to me, and nobody is going to convince of anything different."

And it was true – sure, she probably carried a bit more on her hips and thighs than she might have liked, but it was still a damn good package as far as I was concerned.

We sat and watched the dancers for about 20 minutes, then Jo said we should have a wander around. The place was quite big, several levels and a few back corridors, so it took a bit of time. There was a lounge area near the back on the main level, where girls performed the basic lap dances...it was dark, but still quite public. Otherwise, there was upstairs. We'd made it there, but been politely invited back downstairs...invite only, from one of the entertainer. Obviously the serious work went on up there.

As we walked around, more than a few guys were checking Jo out. She had a pair of pants on which showed that her arse, though she denied it to me, was still nicely shaped. Her blouse was dark blue, a light satiny material. There were a couple of buttons undone, but nothing revealing...not that she was prudish, it was just a little cool outside. Overall, she looked very nice, and that was probably what was attracting the attention – some men want the slutty stripper look, but plenty also want somebody they could take home to mum, or at least take home!

Near the main stage was a pool table; Jo told me I should play a game or two, she would just sit back and watch the proceedings. I enjoy a hit, so I put my money down, and was soon on the table and winning. Jo asked if I wanted another drink, and I agreed. She came back with several shooters – apparently some guys at the bar had offered them to her, but hadn't been too impressed when she took them then told them she was with her husband! I asked whether she had caused trouble, but she told me they had left, after the bouncers heard them making a general fuss. So, nothing to worry about.

Jo downed two of the shooters, then took a seat nearer the stage. Before long, several guys had made space for her, and she was at the edge of the stage watching a buxom blonde performing. Although she professed no sexual desires towards women, when we had shared fantasies during sex she always wanted the women I introduced to have big tits. And here she was, face to face with a fairly impressive set of jugs. The guys had bought her another shooter, and she was showing the effects. She cheered and whistled as loud as the guys, and was rewarded with a little shimmy just for her.

She looked over to me, and I waved. She looked happy, she blew me a kiss, and I waved back. I wasn't worried, but I knew I should keep an eye on her just in case. Still, she'd be enjoying the attention; if my fantasy was the standard male fantasy, hers was definitely having sex with strangers. She didn't like it if I asked if she would actually do it, but with the alcohol floating around, there was always the chance she might give off the wrong vibe.

After about 20 more minutes, and a couple more games of pool, Jo left her seat with the boys and headed back over to me. I asked her if she has enjoyed herself with the boys. She smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, it's nice to be appreciated by somebody different. Not that I don't like being appreciated by you...I hope you're going to appreciate me several times tonight."

She giggled, and continued.

"It's a good thing that you married me and took me away from this sort of thing – I could get myself in to soooo much trouble here."

She smiled at me again, and leant against me.

"Have I been too naughty?" she asked.

I looked at her. She was enjoying herself, quite a bit by my guess. But she didn't want me getting upset, so she was happy to just give it up for me. But I was ok – my wife enjoys sex, we share fantasies, why spoil her fun. I told her I was fine, and she could head back and join her friends if she wanted...I'd be right here if she needed me for anything. She decided to play it cool – she moved to the bar behind where she had been sitting, so she could still watch the dancers, and chat to the guys, but she was not caught in amongst them.

I watched as a couple of guys moved towards her, then got up to take my shot. I sunk a couple of balls, and when I went back to my seat, Jo chatting to them. She smiled my way, but also downed another shooter. What the hell I thought, and bought a couple to catch up.

As I watched my wife clearly flirting with these men, I wondered what she would do. It wasn't a fantasy of mine to see her fuck some other guy, but I wasn't so jealous that if she did it, I would let it end the good thing we had. I suppose I always suspected that I'd probably end up screwing some girl at some stage, so it would be hypocritical to imagine that Jo wouldn't have similar desires, and maybe end out acting on them.

There was no doubt that these two guys were more intent on getting some action than the guys by the stage; they obviously knew I was the husband, so they moved to ensure I was denied anything but a fleeting glimpse of my wife at the far end of the bar. I decided to outwit them a bit, by heading off to the toilet. I waited 'til I got a sight of Jo, and made the sign to tell her where I was going. She nodded, and I got up...and wandered via the back corridors to the other entrance to the bar. It was crowded, and I didn't think that Jo or her friends could see me. I was lucky enough to find a spot quite close, but with a set of wooden screens between us. By standing right next to the screens, I could clearly see Jo, but was no more than a blurred outline to her.

She was smiling and giggling, but shaking her head. I was ready to move in if I saw anything to messy, but let her go for the moment. One of the guys was pointing down to the end of the bar, to my vacant seat. Clearly, he wanted her to know that hubby wasn't watching. She looked down the bar, and all around. Obviously, she couldn't see me, and so she smiled at the guys, and undid a button on her blouse. I could see well enough to know that there were more buttons than that already undone...obviously, even with me in sight; Jo had been prepared to take a risk.

I peered closely – her hot pink bra was clearly visible even to me, several metres away. She was happily letting the guys leer at her, but when one went for a touch, he got a sharp slap. No problems here I thought. I saw her raise an eyebrow, a definite wouldn't you like to know. And then she dropped yet another shooter. She swayed a bit, and fell against one of the guys. Her grabbed her, and let his hand slip straight to her breast. She struggled to get free, but when she failed, she shrugged her shoulders. She turned so that it wasn't too obvious what was happening, and let him play with her tits for bit. I could see his hand clearly inside her bra, playing with her nipple. This would send her off.

I looked about – everybody was watching the dancers, and where Jo and her friends were, in a slightly darker corner of the bar, it looked as if they were pretty safe. Jo obviously thought so, because she turned to the other guy, offering him her tits. He quickly pulled her bra back, exposing both of her tits. They were nice and firm; they always were, but especially so when she was turned on, and she was obviously turned on. She quickly pulled her blouse back over to cover herself, but then offered both guys the chance to have a nice play.

As she turned to one of the guys, the other moved in close behind her. She allowed him to move in, and I could see her wiggling her arse against his crotch. She was also smiling wickedly. She was talking to the other guy, and I clearly saw her mouth form the word "cock." She was enjoying every moment of this, and strangely, I didn't mind. I knew these guys would turn her on no end, and that I would get the benefit.

Soon, she was reversing positions, to catch the feel of the other guy's cock rubbing against her arse cheeks. And as she allowed her tits to be played with, her hand sank to the guy in front of her...across his cheat, over his stomach. I couldn't see where it went, but from his face I could tell she was caressing him. I wondered whether she would go so far as to reach inside his pants and play with him, or just rub his hard on through his pants. I was looking to see if I could work out what was happening, when she started shaking her head. She didn't look unhappy, maybe a little scared. He was asking her to do something she wanted to do, just not in public. I saw his hands sink, and as he did, he leant back from Jo. I could clearly see his jeans were undone. His hard cock was outlined in his underwear, and he was imploring her...she said no a couple more times, then turning to check that nobody could see, she quickly leant forward, and took his cock in her mouth. Just for a second, and she just as quickly straightened up, but she had slurped his cock!

I was amazed...I was also turned on. It was like watching a porno...it wasn't my wife doing this; it was the woman my wife turned in to during our lovemaking. How could I complain, I nurtured this. I wanted to watch, and see more.

Sure enough, the guys switched positions again, and although I didn't actually see it, she certainly bent forward again, a bit longer this time. When she straightened, she swapped places with the guy whose cock she had just mouthed. She told the guys to sit back, and I could see her from the knees up. She was undoing her pants. I wondered what she had planned – surely she wouldn't fuck them here!! She quickly dropped her pants, showing off her pink g-string, a match for her bra. There was my wife, her blouse undone, her pants round her knees, showing her hot little body off in her sexiest lingerie, to two complete strangers...never mind she had just put their cocks in her mouth.

She dressed quickly, and looked up the bar. I decided I should head back to my spot, or she would get suspicious. Sure enough, when I got there, she was there looking for me. I told her there had been a queue when I first went, so I went back; I was just returning to my seat. I asked her what was happening. She said nothing, she was just fantasising.

"About what" I asked.

"My normal fantasy. Those two guys are hot for it, so I pretended to be interested. They were pretty graphic in their offer, but I turned them down cold."

"So you didn't do anything?" I questioned.

"I didn't so much as kiss either of them."

I suppose that was true, I hadn't actually seen her kiss them. Suck their cocks and let them play with her tits, sure, but no kissing.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Why don't you fantasise a bit. Surely some of the girls here would suit your dream, baby. What about the blonde with the big tits...I'm sure you'd love to see her and me get together. Hey, imagine your slutty little wife going down on the stripper...maybe I'd become a dedicated pussy-licker for you."

She squeezed at my cock, so I repaid the favour...her pants were soaked through. I thought I'd try something for her.

"God, you're soaking, so hot. I bet you wanted to give the guys what they wanted, huh. Two strangers, you, they'd be hard for you, you know. Cocks all gorged up and ready for you, to touch, to lick, to suck, to fuck."

Her eyes glazed over, so I continued.

"And your favourite...in a public place, twice as naughty. And with me here, ten times as filthy. All you needed to do was ask them for money...then it wouldn't be because you wanted to, but because it was worthwhile."

"God yes, I'd just have to do it – I'd hate it, but I've have to fuck them, wouldn't I honey? Would you hate me if I had to suck them off, let then invade my cunt with their hard fat cocks. I mean, I'd have no choice, it wouldn't be for fun or enjoyment. I'd just have to be their dirty little slut whore. They'd probably want to take turns fucking me from behind while I had to suck the other one off...bastards."

I knew that was her favourite, and she was almost sweating with the thought of it. I looked down the bar...they had gone. I told her so...she looked disappointed.

She looked at me.

"Want me to go out the back, take off my panties, cum all over them, and bring them back?"

Did I what? I loved it when she masturbated, and this was going to be a special treat for me. I told her ok, as long as she took her time to really cream them up, I wanted them soaking with her cunt juice...and I wanted her bra as well. She was gone before I could say another word.

I waited, probably a good ten minutes. I was so horny, it was almost unbearable. She reappeared...her hair was messed up, her blouse buttoned up wrongly, her face a mat of sweat and ecstasy.

"How was it" I asked expectantly.

She looked at me, half dejectedly, half expectantly. And she handed me her panties and bra. They were soaked...but it wasn't all her juices. She looked me in the eye, quite concerned.

"So, spill the beans."

"You're not angry?"

"Did you come" I asked.

She nodded her head vigorously.

"So, tell me.."

"I promise, it wasn't expected. I was doing more with the guys than I let on, I even quickly licked their cocks...but I promise, I wasn't going to do anything. I told them I was heading back to you, and they left, or so I thought. But when I went down the back to play with myself, they were leaving through the back entrance. I tried to hide, but they saw me. And when they asked me what I was doing, I just told them – coming down to find a quiet spot to masturbate in to my panties. As soon as I said that, I knew what I was going to do...I wouldn't have told them otherwise."

"From there, I just told them they had about 10 minutes at most. They asked me to strip for them, that they wanted to see me totally naked. I'd already let them see my tits and panties, but this seemed like so much more fun, so I did it. I only stayed naked a couple of seconds, then I put my blouse on, and my pants over my legs, for quick cover up."

"As I was redressing, they were undressing...pants undone and round the knees, cocks out. I jumped on them honey, I just went crazy. I couldn't wait to get them in me...I wanted both in my cunt at the same time, and we even tried, but in the end we just went for it my favourite way...god, it was so fucking hot. One guy had his cock so deep in me I could feel him all the way to my soul. He just kept slamming it in to me, I wanted him to cum, but not in me, so I gave him my bra...he just about filled it. And as soon as he finished, I'm being spun around for the other one. Big, honey, nice and big, and I was ready for it. I slurped off the other guy, tasting the last of his cum, while this big cock was just hammering it home for me. I wanted him to cum in me, but I'm not going to be that stupid, am I, so as soon as I hear him grunting, I jumped away, and tugged him off in to my panties. And do you know what, I didn't cum, not until I was looking at these two guys, cocks starting to flop, and realising what I had done, and I only had to touch my clit and I exploded. God, I came for about a minute, just frigging my clit, and sinking a couple of fingers in to my cunt. The guys wanted to dress, but not until I finished...watching these cocks I had just fucked was awesome, so I made them wait."

"Wow – you really did it. You had your fantasy. Well, good on you I say...I won't say I'm deliriously happy, but I am happy for you, and I'm not hurt at all. I love you, I know you have always talked about it, and now you've done it."

She looked at me tenderly. "I love you so much...and I'm going to make sure you get yours just as soon as we find the right girl...your little dirty whore slut wife is going to taste pussy for her husband."

I hugged her – it was surely going to be worth the short term pain for that long term gain!