Her Fantasy

Story Info
Lonely woman tells husband her secret dream.
1.2k words
4.02
94.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was in Japan and my wife was back in the States, she decided to tell me one of her fantasies. This is her story, in her words.

---------------------------------------------------

You'd had a poker party. It was late. I'd been staying out of the way in the den all evening. Since I wasn't doing the entertaining I was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt -- no bra, no undies (and no jewelry).

The other 3 guys had just left and you and the cute one were picking up chips and counting his evening's winnings. I came in and started puttering around picking up snacks, etc.

He smiled boldly at me. I was slightly embarrassed as my nipples were hard from the breeze through the open windows and I was sure he noticed so I smiled shyly and went about my picking up. He started a conversation to include me about cards. Did I play? Did I like cards? How about strip poker?

I said we'd played when you were in college before we were married. You weren't saying much as you'd noticed the vibes, the tension in the air and wondered where it was going. He said "How about a few hands with just the 3 of us?"

I looked at you, kind of trying to gauge your feelings on the idea. I personally was for it; my nipples were still hard (and not from the breeze now) and I felt a twitch in my cunt.

I knew I could only lose 2 hands and I'd be naked but you guys didn't!

You smiled that it's ok, I love you, it'll work out smile at me and said "sure, OK with you, honey?"

I said ok -- determined to throw away any card worth anything in order to see his reaction to my naked body and also your reaction to his reaction.

We were all 3 relaxed, not nervous, chatting away like close friends (I'd only seen this guy I always referred to in my mind as "the cute one" a few times).

Of course, I lost the first hand and off came the T-shirt. He seemed quite sorry I'd lost but rather appreciative of my tits with the hard nipples.

Play progressed and I felt a foot from his side of the table start massaging my foot under the table. Somehow I didn't lose the next hand but every time I reached for another card my arm brushed the side of my tit and I knew He (and you) were watching.

Third hand I lost and I said that's the game, gentlemen, and he protested "why"?!?

I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down and off and said "cuz I've nothing else to lose."

You reached over and cupped one tit with your hand and pinched my nipple and said "but maybe we could compromise."

Winner of next hand -- if it was one of you two -- could fondle my tits for 1 min. while other kept "time". And we'd progress as follows:

- then fondle tits and kiss me -- 2 min.

- fondle tits, kiss me, insert finger in cunt -- 3 min.

- me sit on winner's lap while he kissed me, fondled tits and rubbed my ass -- 4 min.

- me stand in front of winner while he kissed and sucked my tits -- 5 min.

- me give winner free rein for 10 min.

If I lost that many more hands, game was over and we'd call it a night.

We all agreed that was ok and I really felt good about time limits. You know kind of "controlled" dangerous situation. Dangerous cuz I wanted to be kissed, sucked, handled and fucked by him and wouldn't even object to a little "help" from you.

You lost next hand, off came your shirt. Here I sat, naked, with 2 bare chested, sexy men and I was horny.

My nipples seemed permanently erect and my cunt still had a twitch. Not only that but since He won the hand, He got to fondle my tits while you "timed" 1 min. It felt good to have hands on my tits -- I was so horny and loved how full they felt when squeezed in his big warm hands.

Next hand He lost and off came his belt. You on the other hand got a 3 min. opportunity to fondle my tits, kiss me and put a finger in my cunt. The 3 min. went by so fast. I wanted you to just fuck me good but, no, on with the game, your 3 min. are up!

Next hand you lost, now you're down to your jockeys and he beat my cards too. I curled up in his lap with my arms around his neck, he kissed me deep and hard, gently but firmly played with my tits -- cupping them, tweaking the nipples just enough to make my cunt twitch more and he squeezed my ass cheeks and kneaded them like they were dough; my cunt was dripping when you called "time".

You won next hand and I was again "loser" -- OH, POOR ME! I LOVED IT! Off came his jeans and he wasn't wearing any jockeys!

You got me for 5 min. standing in front of you while you sucked and kissed my breasts as only you know how. I was so turned on! He on the other hand was timing us and his cock was stiff and erect -- just like I like them. Since he was standing behind me with timer and you were caught up in the 5 min. tit-thrill I noticed a slight brush of his cockhead across my ass cheek once or twice. Could have been an accident but I think not! I noticed your cock was rock hard too but you still had on your jockeys. It made a lovely bulge!

Well, you lost next hand and that lovely bulge turned into a hard ready cock -- but he won the hand and thus 10 min. free rein with me. His cock was no longer or thicker than yours. It was just as hard, though. Since he only had 10 min, he plunged his hard cock directly into my cunt as he knew from my heaving chest and obvious enjoyment of our little game that I'd be soaking wet. Indeed I was and I came as soon as his cock was buried to the hilt in me.

He fondled my tits, kissed me deeply and sucked my nipples until I begged him to stop and FUCK ME AGAIN!

You, on the other hand, were watching the clock and called "time"!

Then in front of him you asked if you could help relieve some of my sexual tension left as a result of the hurried 10 min. fuck. I gladly accepted and we made mad passionate love. Once we'd both climaxed, you stayed in me and rolled us over so I was on top.

He approached us from behind and knelt behind me allowing his hard cock to tease my wet cunt that still had your cock inside.

You reached up for my tits and let your cock slide out. His slid in with little change in position.

But I wanted to change position. I wanted to be on my hands and knees with my tit in your mouth and his cock in my cunt. It felt so good.

I came, he came, you played with your cock and came on my belly.

I was alive with feelings and you guys were so great! We all drifted off to sleep.

The next day I was raw everywhere but it was worth it.

I wonder when the next poker game is going to be?...