Her Fantasy Past Caught Up With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm blew me into next week, I wasn't of this earth, it smashed me like a wreck on the rocks, no hope of survival, he demolished me whole heartedly.

Then he came in my very much unprotected pussy, he blasted white hot seed into me. I felt it wash all the way up into me. This was a baby, I just knew it, but did I care? Did I fuck, not when I was going through this!

His weight on me now, I was trapped under him, I couldn't move, I was just about breathing, but managed to shift a little whilst his hot body was on mine.

I was in turmoil, I had never known anything like this, and here I was. Miss know it all. Two men on the go at the same time, one now my husband, the other would become my lover when I got home.

But now I had been given something, something involuntary yes, but given it none the less.

I had just been fucked, or raped if you like. By a man who knew how to fuck a woman and, I knew too for certain. That he knew he was a man who could make love to a woman too!

He rolled off me, but held me in his arms.

'You okay baby?' he asked.

'Did ol Jethro do what he said he was gonna do honey?'

I never said anything.

He asked. 'Now you liked it didn't ya hon. I knows ya did, you came like a train 4 or more times, you can't deny me that babe, can ya?'

'Please don't make me answer you Mr Jethro, please?'

'Now now baby, you gotta tell the truth ere, I fucked you like you ain never been fucked, didn I, and I tongued ya like that too hey? Come babe, tell ol Jethro da truth now, ya hear?'

Weakly, and softly, I admitted. 'Yes Jethro, you did.'

I cried then, because I had come round enough to realise what I had done, not just what he had done. But how I had responded to him, it had been so easy for him. I thought back and said to myself. 'You almost just gave him your body, you went for it all the way, you fucking slut!'

I hated myself, I was here to have my honeymoon, and this man had taken me over, his brother had seemingly got to Andy, what was I going to do?

But my body was more in tune with events than I was, that's for sure. My pussy was on fire from the tonguing and his big prick. I couldn't deny that could I? Least of all to me!

My fantasy that no one knew of, had been enacted, right here, right on this bed, right on my honeymoon.

He closed his mouth over my left nipple, sucked and licked it, it raised me up again, how could I resist this, I thought. The answer was I couldn't, not now.

I had seen Andy at the hands of the other black man, he had got him going, that was obvious, even though he must have seen what was happening to me. It was me getting it from big ol Jethro; but it had been the man playing with him, and getting him going!

Where was he? What was happening to him, I was suddenly worried, I hoped he was alright, and not being mistreated.

As it turned out, there was no need for me to worry. But I didn't know that then.

Jethro made himself comfortable around me, and said. 'I hope I can rely on you bein a good girl missy, ifn you ain't gonna be, you is to be punished baby?'

'What do you mean? I can't stop you doing anything you want can I?'

'No honey, you cai'nt, but I know you enjoyed ol Jethro's seeing to ya, ya gotta gimmee credit baby, no one else has ever looked after you like ol Jethro just done? Come on now, tell ol Jethro you loved it, an we'll talk a little?'

'Come on baby girl, you a real blonde haired beauty, an I knows little blonde girls like you dream of a big black man like me doin the business for ya?'

I was backing into a corner, for a seemingly thick headed old hillbilly, he knew what he was talking about. He had just given me the most wondrous time in a bed I had ever had, this was just so true. But how could I admit that?

He had raped me, but in a court of law, I would have to admit, it had been fantastic, being loved and fucked like this.

'Jethro,' I said, 'you are good, there is no doubt about that, but I am just married, it should be my new husband here with me, not you!' I told him.

'Well now missy, that may just be true, but how you gonna feel, when you got a little ol white pencil dick in there after this, when you gonna know Jethro is a waitin for ya?'

'An missy, who is a gonna give ya a tongue like this? Ol Jethro, that's who, only big ol Jethro.' And with that he lashed a nipple with it; it sent me right off the scale.

If I had been an earthquake, I would have been a 10! No question!

His tongue was rough and smooth at the same time; it swirled around me, then ripped at my most vulnerable tips.

His light fingered touch on my clit was all it took for me to nearly fold in half.

He just held me still, lashed away at my beseeching nipples, finger my over heated pussy, and then. The utmost devastating question he could have asked me.

'Well now missy, my little ol beautiful blonde bride, you want ol Jethro back in here where he belongs Mmmm?' And he twiddled my pussy lips.

The answer, there was only one to be said.

'Oh Jethro, yes Jethro please make love to me again, oh please, please,' I almost begged.

I knew now, I shouldn't have married Andy, I didn't love him, I had known that hadn't I? Had I loved Jed enough to marry him? I doubted that too. Here was a man who had ripped me from my new life, who had taken me, abused me and raped me. But I knew also now, with a devastating certainty, that this was what I had wanted all along.

I had fantasised about this. Jethro was in the right place at the right time. I wasn't aware of it in the diner, but he must have seen something in me, when he undressed me with his eyes, and fucked me with them right there at the counter! He had made me see it now.

It was over, no more resistance, no more thoughts of freeing myself. All I wanted now was him in me again, whether it be his beautiful big black prick, or his ever invasive thick lengthy tongue. The tongue that had found parts of me I never knew was there!

He put my hand back on his sticky prick, sticky with my cum. And then he told me to help myself to it.

'Its all there for's ya missy, it ain't goin away, not now baby!'

'And neither is Jethro's little ol tongue, you gonna have some times with this baby,' he said, as he licked my soft sensitive neck.

I did the only thing I could do; I capitulated, and dived at his cock with my mouth. That took him by surprise! He jumped backwards as my lips, teeth and my own tongue grabbed at the bulbous purple head, and it grew in my mouth! Oh boy what a fulfilling elation it seemed like.

I attacked his prick in a way I had never gone at Andy or Jed, this was a real prick, attached to a real man, a woman's man. But I could feel his sensitivity too, he was all man for sure, but in the back of my mind I was sensing tenderness.

My ministrations made him fall back on the bed, he liked this, he liked it a lot. It was evident in the way his hands found their way into my hair; he softly caressed my head as I sucked as hard as I could. I was determined to leave a hickey on his bell end if it was possible!

My left hand was holding a massive pair of balls, they were hairy, soft and pliable, and oh so lumpily wonderful.

My head sliding up and down his tummy as I went for the gold medal I knew would be mine. All I had to do was get him across the finish line, and of that I was in no doubt. He was going to cross it at my insistence; I was never going to give up until he emptied all he had down my open throat!

A few minutes later his body let me know it was on the way, it started to stiffen and move. He clamped his hands to my head, another giveaway! But I pushed them off and shook my head. I continued to pump at him, to let him know, there was no way I was going to stop.

This was mine, my way, no other. I wanted to be the catalyst for the impending explosion of cum that would soon be jetted down my neck!

His hips jumped upwards, a hand was on my neck, he couldn't help himself, I left it there. Then the first shot, it hit the back of my mouth with a power I knew would be the first of several.

His hips were going up and down and I went with it. He shot more and more as his eruptions gathered pace, and intensity.

I stopped sucking and concentrated on getting it down, which I did, I was so so pleased, as I gulped and gulped.

But nary a drop was spilled; I was still licking and gently sucking after he stopped ejaculating.

My pride and self esteem were as high as they ever could have been. What I had just accomplished was, and had been in my humble opinion, a gold medal performance.

I had emptied a mans balls, a real mans balls. The comparison between him Andy or Jed was, to be honest was incomparable.

I lay my head on his stomach as his mighty prick self deflated in my mouth.

I felt him move after a while, then hands on my shoulders, he pulled me up to him.

'Missy, you sure are the best cocksucker there is, no way can anyone have done that better than that!' he said to me. Then he kissed me, and his tongue worked its way around my mouth.

I know I have described this all with an apparent air of detachment, of not being in the situation I was in. He had raped me for sure. But he had and was showing me things I never knew about. I knew and realised I had led a sheltered life, even though I had had 2 men on the go at the same time. But looking back, its how it was.

'Missy, I am going to have to trust you somewhat,' he said.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well, I can and will stop you from leaving the house, simply because the shutters are still locked in place, and I can barricade the doors.'

'So what's the problem then, am I to be your prisoner for the rest of my life in here?' I didn't know then, just more or less how my words would become true.

'I want you to be able to walk around, and me not have to know what you are up to okay?' he said.

'Ah, I see what you mean. Jethro, I will make you a promise right now, I will be on my best behaviour.'

'Good,' he said, and threw me onto my back, where he 69nd me, I tried to do my best, I sucked and played with his balls, and made him hard again. But I was never going to beat that tongue of his, in minutes I was flopping about on the bed, like a captured seal in the water. I came in droves. It almost killed me, it was fabulous.

Later he told me to sleep, he gathered me into his arms, wrapped himself around me and off we went into slumber land.

What I didn't know was, whilst we were asleep, his brother had brought Andy to our door for him to see what was going on.

He saw us wrapped up like a parcel, and he could smell the sex, thick in the air.

His brother took a shocked Andy back to the bedroom.

What he did was to console him, he made him get into bed, and Andy told me later he was already compliant to him. He was way bigger than Andy was anyway, and he had already made it obvious to him that he knew of his sexual orientation, Though Andy had always tried to deny it.

He had forcefully taken Andy, he had untied him from the chair, and while blood was finding its way again around his limbs, the man retied his wrists to his waist.

Then getting him on the bed, and leaning over him. He began just by gently jacking him off again. Andy's prick rose immediately to its full potential.

'You like a man doing this Andy?' he asked. Andy's face went beet red.

'You prefer a black man to be your man Andy, or a white boy?'

Again Andy just blushed.

The man said his name was Tommy.

And then he gently crushed Andy's balls. 'What you want Andy? Mmmm?'

'Come on Andy, tell Tommy what you want, you want me to stop?'

He took his hand away, and looked Andy in the eye. Andy's look of lust and need was like a photograph.

'Well Andy, tell ol Tommy what you need honey, come on now?'

He put his hand back on Andy's cock, and Andy automatically pushed his hips into the air, to enhance the sensation of being jacked off.

'Andy?' Tommy queried.

'Please,' Andy gurgled.

'Please? Please what Andy?' He gently rubbed his prick lightly, using a rough finger nail.

He was teasing Andy beyond his endurance.

Tommy bent his head and kissed, sucked and licked Andy's nipple. That was all it took for the floodgates to open.

'Please please Tommy, please do me, finish me off, I'm so desperate, please Tommy please,' he begged.

'Ah now, we are getting there,' he smiled. 'Now tell me, you prefer a big black boy like me to take care of you, or you want a prissy white boy?'

This was it now for Andy; he was being made to admit his inner most secret desires.

'You Andy bleated, 'I want you Tommy, only you, please Tommy, please?'

Tommy caught Andy's balls in his hand and caressed them, sending Andy into inescapable lust and arousal.

'Oh yes, oh Tommy, yes please,' he murmured now, his very future was in this black strangers hands, literally.

The man had had him pegged in the diner almost right off; he had said the same to his brother.

Jethro had always known of his brother's orientation, and was quite happy with it. They were the best of friends.

'That there whitey boy is a begging for a real mans cock, what the fuck is he doin on a fuckin honeymoon?'

'I have no idea,' commented Jethro, 'but I got the distinct impression that black prick is in her mind too. Ya see the way she looked at me when I gave her the eye bro?' Jethro said.

'Nah,' Tommy said. 'I was too busy scoping the guy out, he was interested, I jus knew it!' Laughed Tommy.

'Well maybe bro, after all these time, we might have a couple o live ones, but maybe they don know it yet?' Jethro offered.

'Hope so bro,' Tommy said, 'I sure hope so, let's go and get ready an find out hey?'

Tommy leaned over the helpless Andy, and bit his neck, and squeezed his cock at the same time. Andy moaned under him, he wanted this more than anything he had ever wanted. At last he was doing what he had been made for. He was being sexually loved by another man.

'You want me to make you cum boy?' Tommy asked.

'Yes please Tommy, yes please please!' Andy was beside himself, the urge to be made to cum was overpowering, and it was an urgent primal need within him.

Tommy moved in as close as he could get, he would give Andy what he wanted and needed, but he also had to make him desire Tommy above all others.

Tommy didn't know it, but Andy was already there ahead of him. He needed no convincing now. As far as he was concerned, Tommy was the man, his man.

He had completely forgotten about his new wife Lisa. Never again would she be on his mind, all it had taken was for someone to make him see the light, and that person was here with him now, shining his light all the way for him.

He relished this feeling in him now, it would never be any other way for the rest of his life, he had found home, he was home within himself.

He languished back as Tommy began his total subjugation of the boy who was to become his partner for ever.

He felt something brush his lips, his eyes opened to see Tommy right above him, Andy's mouth opened, and he had his first ever kiss from another man. It was the sweetest thing he had ever experienced.

He came, his spunk shot out. His ejaculation took them both by surprise. Tommy was a little disappointed, but Andy wasn't, he yelped and moaned, his body rose and fell in ecstasy.

His knees rose up, he crunched his body to alleviate the pain of wonderment, and it demolished his senses.

He lifted his head to kiss Tommy, he got kissed back. Then Tommy eased him down on the bed.

'Now Andy, you are gonna be taught by me, how to love and make love to another man,' he told him.

'Yes Tommy,' he replied. 'I want to learn, I want you to teach me to love you, although I'm certain I already do?' he whispered.

Tommy smiled at this; this could not possibly go any better than it was.

He rolled Andy over, and started poking a finger at Andy's little brown hole, I'll soon be in there he said to himself. Then I'll find out where you are Andy boy!

Andy squirmed under his touch, but couldn't get away from the finger now all the way up his arse. Then he thought, I don't want to get away do I? I love it!

Tommy climbed over him, parting his knees with his own; he poured oil over Andy's bum hole, and pushed his prick softly, gently but firmly all the way in.

Andy shrieked with the pain, and begged Tommy to stop; he did, but only momentarily.

The pain subsided and soon Andy was in heaven.

Tommy reached under Andy, and gathered his cock and balls bringing Andy to full erection easily. His weight fully on Andy's back, he began to hump him, soon he was on the point of cumming, Andy was moaning and groaning in pain, pleasure and so much arousal, he submitted completely.

'Tommy please cum in me, please Tommy, I want you to.'

Tommy unloaded his lot, Andy felt as though his rear end was going to explode; such was the feeling of expansion and fullness. Andy came then, his cock and balls exploded of their own volition.

As he rolled off, he lay at Andy's side; Andy was still face down, panting for breath. His excitement and appreciation for what Tommy had brought to him was overwhelming him. He cried, with the happiness he felt in his heart.

Tommy wrapped and arm around him and held him tight while he recovered.

In a matter of about 2 hours, Andy had at last been released from the torment within him, all his life he had denied this, and buried it deep inside. But now it was out. He could be himself at last.

He would return with Lisa, and have the marriage annulled, people wouldn't be happy, but it was the honest thing to do. Lisa would be so hurt he thought. But what he never knew was Lisa had already decided that her marriage had been a sham, and that she had been fooled.

As he had still been face down with Tommy on top of him, fucking him and destroying his mind with the lust he was driving through him.

The door softly opened, and there in the doorway Lisa and Jethro witnessed her new husband, his black captor over him, and obviously with his prick up his arse, and Andy's cock and balls in his hands. And also in the throes of an orgasm. She heard and saw her new husband moaning and groaning, whimpering, his arousal so apparent.

And she witnessed the inescapable fact that they had both ejaculated.

Now suddenly a feeling of release came over her, there was no guilt in what she had done, no remorse. Unknown to both, they had decided the same thing, marriage annulment. And return to these parts, Lisa was coming back to Jethro, Andy would return to Tommy.

Jethro took a shocked Lisa back to the bedroom.

'Lisa ma lil blonde beauty,' he said, 'you is gonna be mine now, but only you will decide it. I already know you are a wantin to be with me, but you gotta tell yoursen that, understand?'

Lisa pondered his words, and really in her heart of hearts, she knew he was right. She had found here the man that had been in her fantasies. All her adult life, from leaving puberty she had wanted this, and he had been there. No one had ever known her darkest secrets, her darkest desires. He really had been there, and now he had found her.

It was all a bit of a shock, and it was so new, and the explanations she would have to give back home would be weak to say the least. But she also knew that, unless something cropped up that she hadn't or didn't think of, she was coming back here to Jethro.

Jethro,' she began, 'I believe I can tell you in all honesty, I think I know where I am, and where I want to be, but I need to think okay?'

'Sure thing ma lil blonde sexy baby, but first there's one thing I need to do to help you make up that cute lil mind for ya.'

'What's that Jethro?' she asked innocently.

'This,' he said, and took her to a big wooded slatted chair, and sat in it, his cock rising to her.