Her First 3some

Story Info
It's his wife's first time with two guys.
2.2k words
3.96
85.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is her first submission here, this is based on a true story. She does have more, if the comments are good we will post more.

Day 1 – The Beginning

We started the night like any other night with nothing to do; we usually stayed home with each other and watched TV but for some reason a issue that we had discussed several times was about to happen. It not only would change our lives but bring on more than we both initially planned on. We have previously discussed having a three some several times amongst ourselves but never actually agreed on having one, after my husband asked me over and over again, I finally gave in and gave him the thing that he's been wanting since forever.

Bill had called a friend from his past that he had recently talked to and invited him over for a night of drinking and just sitting around watching TV but he could never have guessed what the night had in store for him. Bill's friend Ryan came over and we sat on the porch for awhile to enjoy the summer night air. I was sweating of course because I knew what was supposed to happen that night. Initially Bill and I said that we would talk to Ryan and just see if we were comfortable with using Ryan in this experience. I was hoping to just feel Ryan out and see if he could be our possible three of our three-some.

We moved inside to watch some TV. Bill and I sat on the couch and Ryan sat on a sofa chair that was right beside the couch. Bill kept pushing me to go over to Ryan and sit on his lap but I was too afraid of what Ryan would do but I told Bill that we were only suppose to talk to him tonight. So finally I told Ryan we were going to play Truth or Dare, he was like whip Dee do because he had no one there to do anything with but that was what he thought. So I told him to close his eyes and put his hands on the arms of the chair and not to move or open his eyes no matter what. He was like what, but he did what I asked him too and it took about 20 minutes for me to actually get to the next step but I went over and sat on his lap and reassured him that Bill wouldn't get mad and that he could relax.

While sitting on his lap I leaned over and started to slowly kiss him on his lips, he started to kiss me back, so at that point I guess he didn't mind having me sit on his lap, kissing him. I was getting so wet kissing him and having Bill watch us. I had on short short pajama shorts that clung to my butt and a short tight top on that clung to my breast. I didn't want to get to excited too quick because I was unsure of how Ryan would react to the whole three-some thing.

I slowly worked my way to kissing his neck that smelled so good from cologne. I really got into it, grinding on his lap and slowly caressing his chest with my hand while sucking all over his neck and his lips. I couldn't wait to take off his shirt and kiss his chest and to get a taste and see how big his cock was. I told him to take off his shirt and he took it off as I nearly ripped it up to get it off quicker. I was just getting so wet over the situation and it made me so horny to see Ryan sitting there with his sexy chest out and watching my husband get so excited as his fantasy was about to happen for the first time.

When he took off his shirt, I started licking his chest, all over it, making sure not to miss one spot of his sexy chest. I was bending over to get to his chest and sticking my ass out and up in the air for Bill to see it. While both my hands wondered all over his chest, I was sucking on his chest and working my way down to his hard cock, I could feel it through his shorts on my chest as I was leaning over to suck on his chest and stomach. It just made me hornier to feel him on my body. I was imagining feeling his hard cock inside me while I ride him or just feeling it in my mouth, as it grows harder and thicker as I deep throat it.

I worked my way down to his sexy stomach as I felt his chest with my hands; I pulled my hands down and started to rub his hard cock through his jean shorts. I could feel him move a little as he initially felt my hand rubbing on him but I could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was. I rubbed on his hard cock for awhile then I started to unbuckle his belt and slowly pull it out while he pushed forward on his groin to help me take it off. Just feeling him push forward like that made me want him even more. Then I started to work on his zipper. After I pulled the zipper down and got the shorts unbuttoned, I slowly caressed his hard cock through his briefs trying to tease him some more, I wanted to make him want me as much as I wanted him to participate in this three some.

I slowly started to bob my head and mouth on his cock to make sucking movements on his cock through his briefs to get him excited even more. I ran my lips slowly across his cock and kept rubbing and scratching him down his chest and slowing would work my hands to touch the tip of his cock to tease him even more. I lightly touched and grabbed the tip of his cock to just feel it slightly jerk in my fingers. Then when I felt I couldn't take it anymore, I started to tug at his briefs for him to take them off. He pushed his groin forward again to help me take them off and at this point I felt that it was safe to say he was interested in this as much as we were.

When he had the briefs and shorts off I started kissing and sucking all over his groin area but missing his cock so I could tease him some more. I grabbed his cock then slowly started to kiss the tip of his already hard cock; I took one of my hands to play with his balls. I then slowly worked my tongue and lips up his hard shaft and to the tip of his cock and then would take his hard cock into my warm wet mouth. I just was there rubbing on his inner thighs and would work my hands up his body and back down to his balls. I knew Bill was getting anxious to join in, it wasn't long before he came over and with my ass in the air, Bill pulled down my underwear and shorts. He started rubbing on my wet pussy, pushing his fingers slowing between my lips, teasing them with his fingers and pushing them a little further each time into my lips and feeling the inside of my wet lips. Playing with them and rubbing them softly with his fingers. Tantalizing my clit with his finger tips.

I continued to suck and fondle Ryan's cock while Bill was fingering my wet pussy. I was so extremely horny that I couldn't help but want to be fucked by the both of them at the same time. Bill was pushing his fingers in and out of my wet pussy by now and I was getting more intense in sucking Ryan's cock. Bill really wanted to fuck, so he started to rub his hard cock on my ass and slowly worked it down to my pussy; it slid right in from being so wet. When Bill put his cock in me, it made me tremble with excitement and it made me want the three-some even more.

Bill was fucking me from behind, pushing it hard in and out while caressing my ass with his hands and working his way around to grabbing my tits, which were fully erect from the events. Bill was fucking me hard while I sucked on Ryan's cock, waiting to see what we should do next. I could feel how excited Bill was from the way he was pushing his hard cock in and out of my hot wet pussy.

Bill grabbed my side tightly so he could get the grip he needed to fuck me fast and hard to show me how much he enjoyed what he had seen. I would grab and fondle Ryan's cock with one hand and reach behind to touch Bill's hot body. I would reach and rub his chest. Bill was flicking my hard nipples and rubbing my clit with each hand as he felt so excited, his hands were going over every part of my body, making sure he felt me and enjoyed the feel of me as he watched my suck Ryan's cock while he fucked me hard and fast. He would pull out his hard wet cock and smack it on my ass every once in awhile and then just shove it back in my hot wet pussy.

It didn't take long for him to cum; he pulled out and jacked himself off all over my ass, while tapping it on my ass. When he was done, I wiped off my ass and then moved on to mount Ryan. I put my hands on his should and straddled him with my knees beside his hips and my ass sitting on his legs. I grabbed my pussy lips and spread them with one hand while grabbing his hard cock with the other hand.

I rubbed his cock on my wet throbbing pussy lips, teasing him again, slowly putting it between my throbbing lips and into my wet pussy and then taking it out again to rub it on my lips. The rubbing on my lips would soothe the throbbing from my hard fucking from Bill. I then just squatted down on his hard longing cock, pushing it as far in me as I could get it. Giving him what he wanted since he first felt my sucking on his cock and licking up his shaft and tickling the tip of it with my lips and tongue.


At first I slowly went up and down hard on his cock as I forced it to go so deep inside my already aching pussy. Bill, even though done cumming was still so excited that he stood behind the wall watching us while he stroked his still very hard cock. As I pushed down I would swirl my pelvis and cunt onto his cock to give him just an extra added bonus. I could feel my self getting more and more wet while his cock moved around the inside of my cunt.

I could hear him breathe heavier every time I sat up and his cock would slightly come out and then as I would sit down and grind back down on it. I leaned forward to kiss him and could feel the heavy breathing in his kisses. As I rose up I could feel him try to lean forward to suck on my erect nipples. I could feel the tip of his tongue just caress the tip of my already hard nipple, they starting aching from so much excitement. I started to go faster and harder on his cock but could feel my knees getting weak from all that has already happened.

I could feel him push up into my groin as his hips came up into pushing his hard cock deeper into my pussy every time I would go down back on his cock. I stopped going up and down on his cock and just started to grind deep and hard on his cock while he sat there not able to touch me since he had to keep his eyes close and his hands to himself. Making me feel like I was taking advantage of him because he was vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to him or whatever Bill wanted me to do to him. With every push onto his cock, his chest would inhale deep and exhale with every time I pulled away.

I could feel his cock going deep into my hot wet pussy and making it throb like never before. I couldn't stand too much more, my aching pussy was in the mood for more hard core fucking, so I took the speed and hardness up and road the fuck out of his hard anticipating cock. Feeling him throb inside my pussy just made me want to go faster and harder.

When we were done, we were all a little uncomfortable, it being the first time in all but we managed to all have a smoke and drink and relax until the next time.