Her First Act of Revenge

Story Info
Kalie uses her husband to get her revenge.
2.5k words
4.08
104k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much like Michael had felt, Kalie felt like a dirty slut. She couldn't believe that she had been forced to eat three woman's pussies, and she couldn't believe that she had had her ass fucked by two enormous strap-ons at once. She was disgusted with herself; that her mouth had been filled with her own ass spunk, and she had passionately sucked her ass off of the strap-ons. The more she thought about it, she realized what was really bothering her was that she had cum so damn much. With the pussies in her mouth, with the strap-ons in her ass, with her own ass juice in her mouth, while eating out the women's asses, she had cum again and again and again. In fact, she had never been so turned on in her life. She thought to herself, if Michael can play this game, so can I. He thinks what he did to me was bad; just wait until I get my revenge.

That night she invited him over to her house for the first time since he had been in town. He knew her husband worked nights, and the thought of fucking Kalie's brains out in the house of her husband really turned him on. Her three kids were staying with her sister in law for the night, so they'd have the house all to themselves. When he arrived at her house she answered the door wearing a black corset, matching garter belt, black stockings, and black g-string panties. She also had on a pair of 4" heels that went up to her knees. "Wow" he mumbled under his breath. "You look amazing."

She looked right into his eyes and said "follow me." She led him up the stairs, but instead of taking him into the bedroom she led him into the computer room. There on the screen was an image of himself, his finger imbedded deep in his ass, his other hand on his cock.

"Now baby," she said to him as even his brown skin revealed a shade of crimson embarrassment. "I wouldn't want to have to start sending this around the web...now would I? You wouldn't want a video of you fingering your little asshole to get out, now would you? Now I've forgiven you for what you did to me with those three girls (she tried to keep a straight face and hide her inner rage), but tonight just for fun's sake I need you to obey me. Or I might just accidentally click send on this video file. Is that understood baby?" As much as he had hated it, he had actually really gotten off two nights ago when she had treated him like a little slut and fucked him up his ass with her strap-on..."okay baby" he said, "I'll be a good boy"

She led him into the bedroom and told him to take off his clothes. When he stood before her naked she moved behind him. First she removed her own g-string panty, she instructed him to lift up his leg, she went down and slipped one side of panty over his foot, now lift the other she said, and he complied. As she slid the g-string up his legs he could feel his cock getting harder and harder. The g-string was soo tight and with his massive erection she had to leave his cock hanging out to the side in order to pull the panties all the way up.

He couldn't believe he was letting her do this to him. First she had fucked him in the ass, then she had made him finger fuck his own ass and video it for her, now she was putting her own panties on him. Next she put the corset on him, then the garter and stockings. Michael was no small man, 6'3, 195 and pure muscle. All of the clothing items were bursting at the seems in his large body. Kalie then took off her boots and instructed Michael to put them on. "There's no way they will fit," he said.

"You listen to me Michael, either you put on those boots, or I send the video, now which is it going to be?"

He was dripping in pre-cum at this point and getting so turned on by her dominance. Somehow he fit her size nine women's boots onto his size twelve men's shoes. Unbelievable. The next thing she did was take a wig from her night stand and put it on his head. Then she moved him to the foot of the bed and took out her make-up kit. Thirty minutes later, minus the enormous erection and the lack of breasts, he was looking like one damn hot woman.

She leaned him back on the bed and began kissing him. She was so hot and horny she just had to have him. She left all of his clothing on but slid his cock into her warm and sopping wet pussy. After a few pumps she could tell he was nearly cumming. She glanced up at the watch and saw that she only had a few more minutes before she knew her husband would be there. From his already exposed position she pushed his head back down into the pillows.

"Close your eyes," she instructed. While he did this she clasped each of his wrists to the bed posts with two pairs of handcuffs.

"What the fuck!!!???" shouted Tyrese her husband as he barged into the room. "Kalie baby what are you doing in bed with another woman?" he screamed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he grabbed her by the hair and threw her off the bed and into the dresser. "You fucking slut," he yelled.

When he turned back to the bed he noticed Michael's massive cock exposed out of the g-string. "Looks like this little slut is excited" he said. "Looks like this little girl was about to fuck my wife. Now I can't be having that, can I? Not in my own home," Tyrese said with a slight grin on his face.

He then grabbed his wife and threw her towards the head of the bed. He took one of the other ends of the cuffs on Michael's wrists and clasped it to one of Kalie's wrists. "Now, seeing as neither one of you will be going anywhere, I'll be back when I please." He left the room and phoned a few of his buddies up. He told them he was going to need their help in teaching some little slut a lesson. They all wanted some pussy so they said they'd be over in about twenty minutes.

While he was out of the room Michael started telling Kalie how she needed to get him out of the cuffs or else this might be a really horrible situation.

"He could do anything" he pleaded. "Find a way to get me out." Even if she could have gotten them out of the cuffs she was not sure if she really wanted to. She had known this was going to happen all along. Putting him in her clothes. Putting him on the bed handcuffed. Knowing exactly when her husband would get home. She wanted to see him get his punishment, and this was the only way she could imagine doing it.

A few minutes later Tyrese returned, only this time he was not alone. Behind him were three of his friends. There they stood, all around 6'2-6'4, big, strong, powerful, black men. While Michael was more of a milk chocolate color, these men were all deep, rich, dark chocolate. They started taking off their clothes, making jokes with one another and saying how they were going to teach this slut the lesson of a lifetime for messing with Tyrese's wife. Soon they were all naked. They had their dicks in their hands and were slowly stroking them to life. The smallest once was 8 inches, not even fully rect. The others were even bigger, and had more girth. Michael was getting terrified, and even Kalie started getting anxious. She realized that she was nearly as helpless as Michael, but at this point they weren't even paying her any mind.

Tyrese made the first move, approaching Kalie's side of the bed with his massive erection. He took his cock and hit Kalie on the side of the face a few times with it. Then he turned his ass to her while he thrust he huge dick into Michael's mouth. This was the first time any dick had been in his mouth, and the sheer size of it caught him off guard. Tyrese started face-fucking him in his mouth-pussy, and he could barely gasp for air. At the same time one of the other men, named Chris, approached him from the other side of the bed. His dick was even fatter, and just as long. He began stroking it right by Michael's face, and waited his turn. Soon Tyrese was approaching orgasm, and within seconds he firmly grasped Michael's head and shot his cum straight down his throat. He kept spewing and spewing and Michael began choking. But Tyrese wouldn't let go. "You fuck my wife, I fuck you," he coolly said. By the time he pulled his cock out of Michael's mouth his dick was slowly softening.

Chris instantly took his place and Michael didn't even have time to catch his breath. His mouth was being stretched in ways he had never imagined. While Chris face fucked him, Tyrese ordered Kalie to start licking out his asshole, and finger him. She did as she was told, and slowly his cock started coming back to life. When he was hard again he ordered his friend LeBron to take his place and for Kalie to start sucking his cock and balls. He also told his friend Andre to just wait patiently for his turn. Within a minute Chris was frantically fucking Michael's face. When he began to cum he pulled out and shot his load all over Michael's pretty face. It was dripping from his eyes, nose, and lips. "Lick that shit up you hoe" said Chris. "You know you love that you little cumslut."

As Michael licked up all of the cum off his lips, Chris used the tip of his dick to smear the cum he couldn't reach onto his tongue. Michael thought he was done, but he lingered a second longer. All of a sudden he started peeing all over Michael's face and wig. He couldn't move and had no choice but to let the pee drip down all over him. After Chris finished Andre approached next. Michael could not believe the size of Andre's cock. It was at least a foot long, and had enormous girth, at least two or three inches across. As Andre stuck the head into Michael's mouth, he felt a strange sensation on his ass-pussy. Tyrese had started pushing his cum-lubricated dick into Michael's ass-pussy. The head was so swollen that it took a minute before it slid in. Once it was in it stretched Michael's pussy more than ever, and he clenched down on Andre's enormous cock. Tyrese started pounding into his ass with no mercy, and he kept taking Andre's 12 inch cock deeper down his throat. He was moaning like a two-dollar whore on Andre's cock and he had never felt so much pain mixed with pleasure in his life.

"Oh yeah this bitch loves it. She loves to be fucked by huge black cock." Michael's ass was soo tight and within moments Tyrese was spewing his load deep into his rectum. At the same time Michael felt the cum oozing into him he started sucking Andre's cock with a new passion and took it to the depths of his throat. In a moment Andrew started cumming. He came nearly double the amount of the other guys and Michael could barely keep it from cumming up his throat. Right after he came, LeBron came all over Kalie's face. Chris quickly took Tyrese's place and started pounding Michael's gaping ass-pussy. It was still so tight and within minutes he blew his load while Michael nursed Tyrese's cock back to life.

By this point Michael's cock was hard as a rock and needed to cum desperately. "Now you listen up you slut," said Tyrese. "I am going to un-cuff you and turn you over, but if you try any funny business we will beat the shit out of you understood? In fact I don't even need to worry because you want this more than anything doesn't you? You want me and Andre to double penetrate you up your ass while my wife sucks you off and you suck off Chris? You'd love that wouldn't you, you dirty fucking cumslut? Answer damn it!"

"Yes," replied Michel not believing what he was saying.

"Yes. Yes what? Tell us what you want us to do?" cooed LeBron.

By this point Michael was so damn horny he could not hold back. "Please DP my tender ass-pussy while I suck off Chris. Please fuck me like the slut that I am. Please let me cum!!!"

"That's a girl," said Andre. "Now roll over"

With that Tyrese slid underneath of Michael. He slid his dick easily into his loose pussy. Then Andrew positioned his dick at the entrance of his ass-pussy. He pushed it down and against Tyrese cock and his other wall. It wouldn't budge.

"Kalie babe get over here and help me with this. Smear your pussy juice onto my cock so I can get inside of Michael," said Andre.

Kalie didn't hesitate. She took her pussy and ass juice and put it all over Andre's dick and onto Michael's hole. Andre started pushing again and soon he was in. It was soo tight he could barely move at first. Next Kalie put her head in between Michael and her husband's crotches and took Michael's dickclit into her mouth. At the same time LeBron came up behind her to her ass that was hanging off of the bed. He stuck his dick up her ass and began fucking her. Chris's cock was the only one unused and Michael quickly took him into his mouth and took care of him. Andre pounded steadily in and out of Michael's double cock filled he-pussy. He went harder and harder and soon the tightness and the rubbing of Tyrese's head on his own started sending him towards climax. A few more thrusts and he started cumming. His first dick twitch triggered Tyrese and they both started spewing load after load deep into his pussy. With all that cum going down into him Michael could not handle another second and he began cumming in Kalie's mouth. This sent Kalie over the edge in combination with LeBron cumming right in her ass. She screamed out in pleasure. At the same time Chris began cumming straight down Michael's throat. Michael's own cum dripped down out of Kalie's mouth and onto his own dickclit. He was covered and filled to the brim with cum and he cock. The six of them all collapsed on the bed with cum, cock, ass, and pussy reeking in the air...