Her First Auction

Story Info
Emily agrees to join a chain a slaves to be auctioned.
1.8k words
4.09
90.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers

Emily stood along the side of the dungeon with the other unclaimed slaves. They were each clad only in bra and thong. They were chained together at their ankles with wrists bound snugly behind their back.

The Dominant Male in charge was dressed in black leather slacks and a leather vest which only slightly hid His manly chest. This was the first time Emily ever agreed to be auctioned off to a stranger. She instinctively stood tall and beautifully sensuous between the girls in front and behind her. She was both terrified and thrilled at the chance to serve in this way, and she was loath to admit how much she loved being put on display before Men.

Emily had some experience with a Master of three years who had died tragically in a car wreck a few years ago, yet her stomach was in her mouth, and the fire in her belly flamed hot as she stood there nearly naked with the other slaves.

The auction was about to begin. Eagerly, Emily watched as one by one the girls were lifted onto the platform. They were lead about the platform, posed in various positions to best show off their assets, and bids were taken by a show of hands. It was all very gentile. The outcome of the auction was that each slave would be "owned" by her highest bidder for a two week period. Daily reports would be made for accountability, and a photo journal was also to be kept of all activities in which the acquired slave participated.

Finally, it was Emily's turn. She was lifted onto the platform, her fingers placed behind her head. She was told to smile and walk around a bit and show herself to the Men gathered. She obeyed eagerly, playfully, in fact. Her full round bum shone pink from the smacks of the auctioneer, and the wetness on her upper thighs was also pointed out. Her bountiful but firm breasts also plumped visibly beneath the scant bra and her raised nipples belied her growing excitement. She was purchased for an excellent price by professional dog trainer, Dr. Phillip McDouglas. Emily was now His property for two full weeks. The "before" photos were taken, and all the safety documents were signed and legalized, and Dr. McDouglas.

Each of the Men participating were members of the club, well known and of good reputation in the community. Emily was owned for the next two weeks by a well known and well respected member of the town. She couldn't have been more thrilled!

He immediately buckled a big, heavy black leather collar around her neck, tightly, and then attached a leash. She shivered with excitement as familiar feelings grew hotter within her. The weather was warm, so He offered her no further garment, but lead her forthwith to His waiting vehicle outside the club. As she bent over to enter the backseat, He guided her with a hand on each of her beautiful cheeks. He slid in beside her and the car sped away under the control of Dr. McDouglas' driver. He said nothing to her on the ride home, but stroked her cleanly shaven mound softly as He sat beside her.

Upon arriving at His home, He escorted His new acquisition up the steps into a kitchen. He turned to her and politely asked her to remove her bra and thong. "No pet of mine ever remains clothed indoors," He said. "It is just not natural," He continued. "Let me see what I have purchased, please. Stand over there, my pretty pet. You do know how to stand for inspection, yes? Oh, by the way, there are cameras installed in every room, including the bathrooms, and they will be recording continuously. At times, we may even view a portion just for fun. Now, turn please. Yes, very nice. Turn again and face me."

Emily nodded, stood tall, and obeyed His directions. Her fingers were laced behind her head, her feet 3 ft apart, her hips turned slightly, her luscious breasts pushed out seductively. Her body shone with arousal as did her eyes. The leash hung limp between her breasts.

He disappeared into another room but returned quickly. "This is your bowl. It will be filled 3 times a day and allowed to sit for 30 minutes. You must eat it during that time. You must eat, of course, with your hands bound behind your back, and any mess you make must be quickly cleaned. Do you understand? I think, in fact, that I shall manacle your wrists. Come."

Emily was rather stunned, but managed to nod affirmatively as she knelt and crawled to the feet of her Master. He opened a drawer behind him and pulled out a pair of iron manacles. He looked deeply into her eyes, as He affixed them first to her right then her left wrist.

"That will help you remember for now. Your hands will be of little use in my home, except on special occasions." He paused to walk around His new pet, stroking her soft, moist skin from shoulder to haunches. He walked around behind her and parted her cheeks to examine her anus and vagina. He stroked her soft, bare mound repeatedly as He resumed His directions.

"You will also have a water bowl which I suppose you are unaccustomed to. I will be patient while you learn, but within my home, it will be unusual for you to eat from a plate or drink from a cup." He paused, smacked her ass a few times, and walked away. He filled both bowls, and set them on a lovely mat beside the table. "Now, drink."

Emily was dumbfounded but her sex dripped with excitement as she managed to crawl upright with her hands secured behind her to her bowls. She felt more and more like an animal, a hot, horny animal as her breasts swung back and forth under her Master's watchful gaze. She felt very vulnerable and conspicuous, her bottom facing the good Dr., her owner. She leaned forward to drink, and realized her bottom went higher as her mouth approached the bowl and her body responded to the exposure.

"Part your thighs a bit more, please." She did. "Yes, very well. You do enjoy your slavery, don't you! Take a bite of your food, please." She did. It was good, although she was not sure what it was. "Now another drink, please. You may continue."

"Now, my dear, what shall I call you? Hmmmm I think for now, I shall call you nipples." He walked away again and returned. She felt something large and hard slide into her slippery hole. He turned the remote control vibrator on low.

"I may change it to something else as we become better acquainted." He disappeared into another room for several minutes while Emily, or nipples finished her meal. She struggled some to hold the vibrator within her, but it's teasing made it very hard to eat or drink.

"So, nipples, how does it make you feel to be owned, if only for 2 weeks? You may speak freely when asked. Please kneel up tall, knees wide open, breasts pushed toward me when you speak, please."

Emily did her best to follow directions as the vibrator buzzed inside of her. She adored being naked before this strange Man. She loved the way it made her feel inside, the fire in her belly, the electricity on her moist skin. She thrived on feelings of helplessness, but struggled to release control to anyone. She wiggled and squirmed with arousal as she kneeled before her Master.

"Please, Sir, what am I to call You?"

"My apologies. I am your Master for the next 2 weeks, dear, so this is how you must address me unless otherwise instructed."

"Thank You, Master. I am happy to be owned, Master. How does it make me feel? It makes me feel like a woman, Master, a beautiful and sexy woman. It is who I am, what I was born for ... to please a Master! It makes me feel alive! I am quite curious as to what you will do with me, and yet I trust You, Master."

Dr. McDouglas smiled and stroked the soft, golden hair of His new pet. Her skin showed her pleasure as a delicious shiver passed through her. "Ah nipples, you are cold?" He asked teasingly.

"No, Master, it is just that I like your touch, Master."

He laughed out loud. "That is a wonderful thing, nipples! A wonderful thing, indeed!"

"Thank You, Master."

"I think you will find me a reasonable, if insatiable Master. Now, stand please with your feet 3 - 4 feet apart. How do you like your manacles? What a lovely slave you are, nipples!" He pinched both nipples as He chuckled. He watched her face for response, and watched her nipples morph into pebble-like buttons, luscious and pink. "Oh yes! Look how big they get! They're lovely, my girl?"

"Thank You, Master." She smiled shyly.

"Oh no! Don't you go shy on me." Instantly, He turned the vibrator to HIGH in her hot, wet vagina. "You are Mine, nipples, understand, and you may not be shy!"

"Yes, Master. Her body wriggled with delight as the vibrator stirred her passions still hotter." There was a thick, husky edge in her voice.

"It is getting late, so right now, please go kneel on all fours facing the foot of the bed in that room." She did as told and crawled into the bedroom and onto the bed. He entered and slowly undressed down to His boxers. "nipples, please remove my boxers. I guess you'll have to use your teeth since your hands are, ummm, forbidden!"

She used her lips to grab the fabric of His boxers and gently pull them down until His partially aroused penis bounced into her face. She moaned loudly as she peeked up at her Master, and it was instantly known that she was to begin her pleasuring responsibilities. Eagerly she positioned herself on His bed, almost face up licking His penis. She made soft, sexy noises in her throat as she teased and reverenced His thick and throbbing manhood. His hands found her nipples, and He tweaked and twisted them roughly. The rougher He got, the more passionately she sucked Him, taking him deeply into her throat. Her tongue was never still, up and down her mouth teased His delicious cock, and He continued to torment her nipples. Finally, His penis was magnificently hard and thick, but He pushed her off.

"Karta, nipples! This means present to me your bottom, all fours, your head down." She did as commanded and in an instant, He pushed into His owned vagina and took complete possession of her. Her body went wild with it's passion and the room filled with moans and cries of pleasure. Her deepest desire to please her new Master was fulfilled as He filled her with His seed.

"Yes, nipples is an excellent name for you, slave. Now, lick me clean and curl up beside me. You may brush your teeth and pee, if you wish, for you will be chained to my bed this night. You are a natural slave, nipples, but I will train you to be a better slave. Now, sleep!"

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers