Her First Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's first time with another.
1.1k words
3.62
104.6k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know we are the regular couple, middle class, both work, Midwest, two kids. I am sure you have seen hundreds of couples like us at the mall. We met in college, first date was wow...sex several times and we both wanted it bad. Neither of us was virgin and it was hot. From there it progressed well and while two years behind me in school, one in age..we married before she left school but she still finished. It was great times. At 5'1, 100lbs back then 110lbs now, Amy was a Pom gal for the band and turned some heads. Since we had married early we wanted to play and not have kids so we did for a few years.

We were great friends and while working hard early on, trying to get ahead we took time to do everything we could. We traveled mostly to the beach and ski resorts but also partied hard with friends. We returned to my home town which was only 2 hours from hers. While in college we had made it a habit to have sex at least every day. We were both into it, enjoyed it and if it was ever a chore for her I surely didn't notice and I tried to pay attention. Things were good.

Then there was that fateful night, oh, not the one you are thinking of but the one where one of our couple friends announced 'they' were pregnant!

Upon getting home that night Amy literally tossed out the birth control pills and we went at it like we could make a baby that night. We had to catch up. Well we did some 4 months later when after 6 years of marriage and 8 years of living together we announced 'we' were pregnant.

So like younger married couples we entered the kid phase, have them, raise them and then chauffer them around. We had two and Amy continued to work, while taking off some extended time after their births. What had been a busy life became busier. It seems taking care of kids is more time consuming then partying. Well you know the drill with kids and both of us still working, that slowed the sex some but we still got it in once in awhile. Amy really liked sex after she had been drinking and now that having the kids was behind us we got to do a little of that. Now she liked sex after the drinking but I have to tell you not just sex but lots of it. She was a hound when drunk and really always had been since that is how I got her the very first night we met. She liked it all, I loved giving oral and she loved getting it. Things sort of turned into us having sex after we went out and not part of the usual week at home, often leading to times where it was a week or two between events.

That leads us to our current story. At 37 Amy was back in the gym working out to get that younger body back after the kids, she has blonde hair and green eyes, is outgoing and 34B boobs that are really nicer since the kids than before, guess I am prejudice. She had met a number of young moms at the gym and they did classes together and all and all had fun. They often went for coffee after or lunch on the weekends as most of them worked too.

We were invited to a holiday party by one of those moms and her hub and it looked good for going. Amy was thrilled to have another outlet. We had our friends from college, her work crew which was teachers and not very exciting and now maybe this. We had a sitter all arranged and while I was traveling during the week I was to be back like at 4:30 that Friday afternoon. Well of course you know December weather and airports..I was delayed and then delayed again. I told Amy to go ahead, she got a ride, and I would catch up with her straight from the airport. The party was only about 20 mins away.

When I finally got on the ground and to the party it was still not too late about 10:45 PM but Amy had been there since 7ish. The hostess greeted me and told me that Amy had drank a little too fast without eating and had went upstairs about 20 mins or so prior to my arrival. She got me a beer and showed me the stairs and pointed to the most likely door. As I got near I did hear some talking and entered to find Amy with two young black men.

It was obvious that she had just finished fucking one of them and the other was about to get on for his turn. Amy did not see me and the guy that had just finished said be cool man and you can have a turn..she is a hot gal! I said she is my wife and he said no problem man we will be finished in a few. The second guy was on and giving Amy the fucking of her life...I had never heard her like this moaning and urging the guy on. Both of the guys had huge cocks, easily 8-9" and Amy was taking it all. The first guy had cum in her so it was easy sledding for guy two. Amy had marks on her boobs and I could tell that there had been some foreplay leading up to the fucking. I didn't know what to say or do I was just standing there in a trance, it was hot to see it happen. Amazed that it was happening and at the same time sort of sick. I am not sure how long it lasted but guy two emptied a huge load in her pussy and dismounted. The first guy who had at this point gotten on the bed and had Amy playing with his cock said hey babe you want another to which Amy answered yes. Then she saw me...she was still pretty tipsy I could tell and said John..can I again? Guy one looked at me and when I did not answer he began to get on again. I know for sure this fuck lasted 30 minutes....he really put it to her and afterwards left her pussy creamed once again. It was amazing. They both dressed and left and I got Amy cleaned up and downstairs. The hostess knew what had happened and mentioned to me that if we wanted the guy's numbers she could help us with that. We left and I got Amy home and to bed.

It wasn't until the next day that we remembered that because of my vasectomy Amy was not on any BC and this week was mid in her cycle. So there will be a part two to this story.