Her First Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy enjoys.
3.1k words
4.05
51k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke the next day we were still without kids and Amy wanted to reconnect. I know she didn't know what to say so having sex was the next best thing. I had been laying there for about an hour before she woke thinking about the night before and how we first met. You see I met her the very first day she arrived at college. My fraternity, as a service project, was available to assist at the gals dorms to carry things up to the rooms. While for many of the guys it was an introduction to the young vestal virgins early on, I was more of an experienced gal guy myself. Not that I hadn't tried the other, it just had too many hassles.

Now you say girl's dorm? Well yes we went to a small private college that had over the years gotten more liberal but did not have the money to build new dorms thus it was very tough to supply coed facilities. Actually during our stay they went to one floor gals and one floor guys at two of the dorms as a way to get more up to date. Anyway at this time I was helping Amy and her parents move her in. In fact once they figured out this was a great deal, I made most of the trips from the car. She was cute and we got along but as I said that was it.

The frat always left flyers advertising a party in the park the next evening, after it was sure the parents had left town, to get introduced. This was what it was all about for some of the guys. I was a cook and Amy and her roomy did attend so we got to chat some more. It was nice but not pushy. I remembered that being a pom pom gal it did not take long for her to be dating a band member and I sort of lost track of her for a year.

It was a little over a year later when a frat brother in the band mentioned to me that Amy had inquired about me. He told me her guy and she had gone sour and while they were talking she had asked about me. He said the highway was clear if I wanted a date. I gave that some thought and decided yeah...so that is where Chap 1 started that 'First Date'. You know lying there looking at her I continued to remember how our relationship developed. I remember early the week after that first date I was in a panic. We had sex without protection as it was not expected by me and I was wondering...is she on the pill? Well she wasn't and we talked about that during the week and she was off to the clinic after classes that Thursday. We had sex that night to celebrate Amy going on the pill, this time using a condom.

We then talked about the upcoming weekend and she told me she wanted to go to a party that another fraternity was throwing. It had the reputation of being the all time leading raunchy party on campus. I was good friends with a few of those guys so I knew I could snag an invite but I wondered why she would want to go.

Most fraternities had a sweetheart or queen, often a fiancé of an officer or something like that. This frat crowned their queen at this party through an interesting competition. Girls were asked to join the competition prior to the party, most declined but a slate of 3-5 was normally up. It was a sex competition. Each guy that attended got 3 chips and you voted for a girl by giving her 1 for a BJ and 3 for a quickie. The gal with the most chips at the end of the night was the MHPP queen. Often girls jumped into the competition as the result of 'early drink' and that too added to the excitement. This was an outside bonfire type party so blankets were the seat of choice. Since it was a grain alcohol punch party most attendees were fall down wasted early on. It seems that 3 of Amy's sorority sisters were going to be candidates. Again a surprise as her sorority was one of the finest on campus. Amy really wanted to check it out, I agreed as it is something you have to do once and we planned to go Saturday night.

You know I got horny just thinking about that party. It was according to some of the alumni in attendance one of the all time best. The party ended up with 8 girls in the competition and about 200 people in attendance. Not bad for a campus of 12-1300. It was crazy from the start and I had warned Amy about the drink. One glass was normally enough to get a girl her size drunk, it just took 20-30 minutes to happen but when it did most were on refills, a recipe to falling down drunk. She took it easy and was happy to watch from afar. Other than some behind tree and car blowjobs the sex was rather mild until about 90 minutes into the party.

Once it started it got hot and heavy pretty quick as contestants were on at least their 3rd glass of punch. Amy and I by this time had completed one glass and I had brought some beer to allow me to 'slow' down. Amy had one as well so when the contestants came our way for my chips she said in my ear...how about I fuck you right here for your chips and give them to my sorority sisters? Who was I to refuse and anyway it was a great answer to a problem I hadn't figured on early on in the relationship.

You know having sex in public is pretty exciting and Amy was really into it. By this time with 8 girls actively starting lines and a few other couples following our lead it was getting pretty wild. You might think the mix was heavy guys to girls but over half the group came with a date and there were some groups of girls there without dates as well as the single guys. This was not the last time we would have sex in the open or in front of others.

As I was smiling about my memories of that night long ago, she began to wake. The rest of those memories would have to wait till another time as the now and present was upon me. It was 'hey there good morning sleepy' from me to a smile and then an ohhh from her, I'm sore and I have a head ache. Amy then popped up to use the bathroom and returned happy to find that her shower, which I am sure she did not remember, last night had wiped away most of the remnants of the sex the night before. She asked, can we make love? I knew she needed to reconnect and didn't at that moment need questions and answers so I most certainly agreed. Anyway I needed sex too, the night before was exciting despite the early on surprise. So it was and it was good by all standards we had set. We did oral and some 69, then all out fucking in two positions before I lost it. It was after, laying right next to me that she said she was sorry about last night.

What do you say to the woman you love, mother of your children and person you just had sex with, when that comes out? I wasn't sure and not sure I am still today but I know I said this, I love you. She sighed and said but, to which I interrupted and said you didn't do anything we hadn't talked about doing a 100 times. We let the conversation get heavy some. The birth control issue, the what next issues and the fact that we needed to pick the kids up in two hours.

We decided she needed to call the OB exchange to get hold of the DR to see if the morning after pill meant ONLY the next morning or did we have a few days lee way. We decided that nobody was mad. We decided that we need to talk some more and real soon so let's get the kids and find somewhere else to put them. I went to hop in the shower, she called the OB exchange and since it would be a few minutes till the Dr called she went to the computer to check out the morning after pill. She joined me in the shower and we got a call from the DR a few minutes after we got out. Confirming what the computer had told us we learned 72 hours was the max time for the pill but that sooner was better than later. The Dr quizzed Amy about her cycle timing and possible ovulation time, had it occurred or still to come. Amy believed that it occurred on Thursday, 2+ days prior to the sex. The Dr said given her age, while not too old to have babies she was out of the prime period, she had good odds to not get pregnant on this one. Still it was a big call so he phoned in a script and we picked that up as we went to move the kids around.

The kids were cool about things and happy to visit my mom so there were no big questions from them. Amy and I then headed off to pick up some eats and find a place to talk in the car. We sort of needed a place besides home. I asked Amy about the events of the night. She remembered all of it. She got there, was having a great time and being alone got some attention, especially on drink refills. Hearing her talk it seemed to me that somebody was going to get fucked that night, maybe even the hostess, but her being alone presented a pretty good target. I am not saying the guys got her drunk or anything as it appeared that was not the case, she got most drink refills from various men and she even did some herself while talking with the gals.

She remembered going off with them, two of them and told me she wasn't even thinking about what would happen. She did concede to being horny, I had been gone all week so it had been a week since our last sex. As I said before drink kicks up her sexual responses several notches. She remembers the foreplay and also admitted to being in heat and saying to the guys, fuck me! It was in that tone of voice, desperate and needy. I told her I was ready for the answer and asked if she enjoyed it and she responded yes. I had thought that from watching. She said I will never do it again. I let that go as at this point I wasn't sure what was to come. I asked if she would like to do again and I knew the answer even though it was not the one she gave. She said not really and she meant oh yes. At this point we headed home also having decided that there was no downside to taking the morning after pill, no side effects so that was in her belly as we drove into our driveway.

Once inside it was evident she was ready again for sex. We started peeling clothes and while we each used the bathroom I was thinking about the fact that it had been years since I had cum twice in a day much less 5-6 hours. You see before kids we pretty much did it once every day, I am not sure why but we had other things to do and we had sex then were off. It just didn't come up to stay in bed and screw the day away, or the evening for that matter. So I was pretty much programmed, sort of fire everything you got because this is your one chance for the day.

I wasn't sure how this was going to do down but I sure as hell was going to try. We had some good foreplay, my oral on Amy and she came twice. I was hard and we screwed and screwed but after about 30 minutes I was sure I wasn't going to cum. We stopped and Amy wondered if it was the situation, I told her no and she agreed she had remembered the few times we had tried more than once not working out as well. I asked her if she had enjoyed that continued attention the night before and she said yes. I told her then and there we could do it again. We spent the next half hour talking about the rules of the game, all were very simple. Mostly no secrets but while I did not have to be there all the time I wanted to know about it. We both thought it good to meet the guys again to make sure things were safe. I had figured that the guys at the party were really meant for the hostess and asked Amy to talk of that next time she saw Jan.

Some talk while still in bed led me to ask when she would like to try again and I was on the phone to one of them 5 minutes later. I was happy to get him after a few rings and of course he remembered Amy and said he could be by in an hour. We had not talked about both of them so when he asked I said why not just you today. He was cool and later as Amy returned from the shower she agreed to the one guy. Amy threw on a dress without putting on any underwear figuring it would not be on for long. My beautiful wife was about to get at least her 5th load of cum in less than 24 hours as Jester was minutes away and it was just 3:30 in the afternoon. I wondered about adding to the work of the birth control she had taken but figured we could ask about that later.

When Jester arrived I greeted him with a beer and introduced myself. He was younger and told me almost 30 and certainly was in good shape. Amy joined us quickly with a glass of wine and surprisingly shy. I told Jester of our talks and intent to meet again. He said he was happy about that as he had a great time. I told him for us it all about sex and we hoped to keep it that way. We reviewed some ground rules to which he agreed so without much further ado I let him take Amy off to our bed.

You know as I followed a few minutes later I remembered reading some stories about doing the act in the marital bed and all, which at the time I thought not all that big a deal but now it was me walking the walk thinking this is the bed in which I did her just earlier this morning and in fact had made her pregnant with both our kids. Well never mind this was a new day.

Once to the room I found Amy's dress was already off and she was on her knees addressing his trousers and what was beneath. It wasn't long till they were on the bed with him between her legs. Now if we are counting orgasms I am not sure how many Amy had on Saturday but I saw 4, then 2 with me Sunday morning plus my oral this afternoon of 2 so we were fast approaching 10 and most likely more. After one more it was clear to me what she wanted and it was cock, she was pulling him on and he easily complied. I heard Jester say 9 inches and I knew exactly what he was talking about, he was huge.

For the next 35 minutes, yes I did look at the clock; he fucked her to more orgasms and in several positions before leaving her another large deposit of batter. Amy was again as I had found her the night before vocal and very active definitely loving the depth, fullness and stamina of this experience. There was no doubt in my mind she was being royally fucked. I felt it good to leave the room right after he came to avoid that awkward moment when a woman gets out of bed full of cum, in this instance not her hubs cum.

I wondered what if anything they would talk about so I did remain close. I heard Jester say that was as good as last night sort of asking how was it for you? She said hum, yes it was but it just kept coming the night before. He asked did you like that, to which she replied it was different than anything I have ever felt but yes I did. He said we can do that again with Henry and she said we will see when John and I talk more. They chatted more and she went to the bathroom. Upon her return he said should I leave and she said maybe after once more, he was happy to hear that. He was about to fuck Amy for the 4th time in under 24 hours. That he did I might add and while not a clock watcher this was amazing as what was left of the day wore on.

It was truly something to see the energy both of them had for the act and I have to say Amy was really into it and he into her, pretty deep. He filled her one more time and while not cum and run it was got to go, wow, didn't realize it was nearly 6 and he asked that we call again. I told him we would.My quick glance at Amy found her still wide open pussy leaking quite a bit and her eyes in a dreamy state.

Amy needed a shower and I needed to get the kids so I ordered pizza and headed out for the kids and dinner. So while some things were still up in the air, it was obvious that our sex life had taken a big turn this weekend only leaving me to wonder where we would end up next. Amy wants to say something, oh maybe next time.