Her First Cock

Story Info
One girl's descent into masturbatory addiction.
11k words
4.58
230.7k
231
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,722 Followers

Collins Louise Parker was a high school senior. Her hobbies included playing flute for the school's concert band, trying to draw what an emotion looked like, and dancing to pop music in her bedroom. Her favorite foods were pizza and chocolate. She liked horror movies, 80s sit-coms, and the color pink. But none of those interests matched the intensity she held for a secret obsession.

Collins Louise Parker was infatuated with cock.

She was addicted to cock. Not that Collins was sexually active - far from it. She was, in fact, a virgin who'd never seen male genitalia in person. That lack of experience did nothing to diminish Collins' interest or familiarity of the male organ; hundreds of pornographic photos were buried in the depths of her laptop's sub-directories. Pictures of cock. She also downloaded and archived a wide variety of video files. She saved videos of cocks penetrating vaginas, cocks being masturbated, and her favorite – cocks ejaculating. A limp penis didn't interest her; Collins was only fascinated by hard, erect cocks.

She became an aficionado of cock, growing to prefer a certain type. First of all, the cock needed to be circumcised. Too much skin, especially if it obscured the head of the cock, swiftly lost her interest. A cock couldn't be too big, nothing over nine or ten inches, but it certainly couldn't be too small either; seven or eight inches was the ideal length of her masturbatory fantasies. Thickness was important as well. If a cock were as wide as a soda can it turned her off, but she didn't like skinny noodles either; the best girth seemed to be if a girl could just barely wrap her hand around the cock. But all of that failed to matter if a cock didn't have the right type of head. Collins disliked any cock with a small head. She had seen many pictures where the head of a cock was narrower than the shaft; those looked ridiculous! To her thinking, a cock should have a big mushroom capping the top of it with a firm ridge defining its crown.

Cock aroused her and turned her on. Collins spent hours locked in her room masturbating to images of cock, fantasizing about jerking them off, sucking on them, or getting penetrated by the perfect cock. The men attached to the cocks sometimes didn't even matter. She certainly liked boys, but the thing that excited her most about the male form was unquestionably an erect cock standing at attention.

The most thrilling aspect of cock was when they ejaculated; Collins had a primal urge deep within her libido that never grew tired of watching male orgasms. Whenever she watched a cock erupt with cum it took her breath away. The best orgasms were when the semen shot high into the air, or when the men fired several ropes of it. She adored watching a cock spilling its contents out onto a woman, fantasizing that it was she who was the target of such an erotic decoration. Her private life was consumed by these fantasies.

Yes, Collins loved cock. This is her story.

*****

The last class of the day was the slowest of her final semester. Collins had chosen a literature course as her English elective, thinking it would be more artistic than a structural language course, but she quickly discovered the class required more reading than it did writing. It wasn't that Collins didn't enjoy reading, she did, but the heavy classics like Shakespeare were too depressing for her liking. She liked romance, but did Romeo really have to kill himself? Happy endings were more her style, though Collins' teacher continually assigned books filled with depression and death - much to her chagrin.

Making matters worse one April day was the weather; it was a beautiful afternoon and Collins was infected with spring fever. She kept glancing at the clock, waiting for the final bell, as Mr. Hollingsworth droned on and on about Old English and proper pacing. Adding to her anticipation was the fact that it was her eighteenth birthday; she would finally be old enough to do something she had wanted to do for a long time.

After school, Collins was going to buy her first cock.

When the bell finally sounded Collins had already gathered her books; she was out the classroom door before Mr. Hollingsworth could finish yelling something about a homework assignment. She hurried through the hallways towards her locker unbothered and unnoticed, the same as every other day. Few people paid any attention to Collins because she didn't pay attention to them. Most of her fellow students viewed her as a shy and introverted geek, and what few friends she did have at school weren't very close - more like acquaintances. A typical day at school was when no one even talked to her outside of band class, including teachers. Collins was an only child with a single mother and struggled at times to socialize. She had one person she considered a close friend - her cousin, Rachel. The two girls were the same age and lived fairly close, though they attended different schools.

Once free from the confines of school, Collins bypassed the big orange bus that normally took her home. She kept walking off-grounds towards a suburban street corner thee blocks away. That was the closest city bus stop, where Collins sat herself on a bench and dug in her purse. She found her pass and double-checked the schedule. After confirming which bus number would take her into the city she put in a set of ear-buds, activated her MP3 player, and thought about her first cock.

=====

Rodney preferred working day shifts at the triple-X book store since the night shift brought in too many perverts and freaks. Unfortunately, time passed a lot slower between the nine-to-five hours. Hardly anyone came in before 5pm, so Rodney stood behind the front counter lazily flipping through a dirty magazine and waited for his shift to end. It had been so quiet he was literally startled when a bell jangled above the store's entrance signaling a customer. He glanced up, expecting to see another balding middle-aged male. But very shift, whether it was day or night, brought in at least one surprising customer. That day was no different.

Young females were not the establishment's typical clients. Rodney looked the girl over, noting the nerdy thick-rimmed glasses and pale skin. Her straight black hair was tied in a lazy pony tail, though wisps of it escaped confinement. She was wearing a pair of black slacks, black shoes, and a white buttoned shirt that collectively looked like something someone would wear at a private school.

"I'm gonna need to see some eye-dee," Rodney said, sensing she was under the required age to be shopping at an adult book store.

Collins gave the cashier a nervous look before approaching the counter. Rodney was wearing a muscle shirt and sported outlandish tattoos along both arms; he reminded her of someone she once saw in a punk rock video. Collins had never been in such a taboo place and the bookstore was located in one of the seedier areas of downtown. She hoped no one, the cashier included, would harass her or worse.

"Today's my birthday," she murmured quietly, fishing a driver's license out of her purse.

Rodney checked the date on her license.

"Happy Birthday," he offered dryly before handing the I.D. back to Collins, "Anything I can help you find?"

"Um..." Collins cast several unsure glances around the large store. "I want to buy something for my friend."

Rodney snorted. They all said that. "Books and magazines are over there," he gestured. "DVDs and videos are on the far wall. Everything else is towards the back. If you want to buy some tokens for the booths I can't sell you less than five dollar's worth, and they're upstairs."

Collins' brows lifted in curiosity, "Booths?"

Rodney looked back down to his magazine with bland disinterest, "You can watch porn in them."

"Oh," Collins shook her head swiftly. "No, thank you. But... um, can you tell me where your cocks are?"

Her choice of language caused Rodney to slowly lift his eyes back to Collins and re-evaluate her.

She smiled shyly under his scrutiny.

After staring at her for several moments Rodney finally pointed towards the back of the store, "You'll find all kinds of cocks over there."

Collins turned her head and followed Rodney's indicating finger, "Thank you."

The cashier was right. Collins found all manner of cocks. There were big cocks, small cocks, rubber cocks, plastic cocks, vibrating cocks, and even one toy that had two cocks – 'one for each hole' the package read. She smiled brightly, marveling at all the choices. It was important to her to first find some that matched her profile of an ideal cock, with the proper size and shape. Then it was her goal to select one that looked and felt the most realistic. It occurred to Collins that she had no idea what a real cock actually felt like, so she decided her best judgment would simply have to do in that regard.

Her eyes were drawn to one box that boasted 'Ten Inches of Love', but Collins quickly discovered her first obstacle: it was hard to tell what the dildos looked or felt like since they were concealed behind cardboard or plastic packaging.

She eventually found one in a clear plastic package that appeared promising. It was eight inches long and flesh-colored, shaped with a bulbous head and realistic veins protruded from the shaft. The base of it looked like a set of hanging balls and the whole of it seemed realistic enough to her. The package claimed it was made of flexible rubber, which appealed to her. She wasn't sure what the benefit was of being battery-powered, but at least it was water-proof.

Collins carried the dildo towards the cashier's counter, "Can you tell me if this is a very good product?"

Rodney lifted a half-hearted glance, "We have a no-return policy, if that's what you're asking."

"Hmm," Collins considered the dildo, turning the package in her hand this way and that to study it from every angle. She finally set it on the counter, "I think I'll take it."

Rodney asked, "Do you want some lube with that?"

"Is that what you recommend?" Collins wondered naively.

"I don't know. Does your, uh, 'friend' have any problems self-lubricating?"

Collins gave him a curious look.

"You know," Rodney pointed downward, "in her lady-business?"

"Oh," Collins blushed. "No, I don't think that will be a problem."

=====

Her mother wasn't there when Collins arrived home. A note on the counter said her mom was working the late shift, but she wished Collins a happy birthday and indicated there were cupcakes in the fridge. Collins didn't mind. She was actually relieved her mother wasn't home since she could hardly wait to try out her new purchase. Hurrying to her room, Collins closed the door and tore open the dildo's plastic package.

She felt the thing in her hand, smoothing her fingers along its length. It was firm, but flexible enough to bend at an almost ninety-degree angle. The head of it was amazing, with a wide ridge around it nearly as thick as her pinky finger. She excitedly put it down and began taking her clothes off.

Stripped to her panties, Collins decided she wanted the first time with her cock to be special. She turned down the lights and lit a few candles before setting her computer's media player to play a mix of soft music. Fluffing a few pillows, she arranged them against her bed's headboard and laid back against them comfortably. The atmosphere was perfect.

Pushing her panties down, Collins dangled them off one foot and let them fall to the floor. She spread her thighs and smoothed a palm down between her legs, which was already damp with anticipation. Excited butterflies danced in her stomach; Collins was tired of simply looking at pictures and rubbing her clit while masturbating. She wanted to know what it felt like to be penetrated by a real cock.

The first thing she did was lift the dildo to her lips. She opened wide and pushed the head of it into her mouth, wondering what it would be like to suck on a big cock. She was careful not to bite on it and used her lips to cushion her teeth against the dildo's surface. She slid it inwards until the tip hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. Collins spit it out and coughed, but quickly tried again. Before long her hand was working the toy in and out of her mouth. She sucked on it and ran her tongue against its smooth surface just as she had seen porn stars do a thousand times before.

When the thing was coated with her saliva Collins knew it was ready. Her thighs spread further and she lowered the toy between her legs, watching in rapture while positioning its head against the opening of her slit. Parting her labia with two fingers, Collins began applying pressure. She gasped at the sensation of initial penetration and quickly encountered her hymen. Steeling herself, she pushed a firm thrust and drove her cock inward.

A cry filled the room when Collins felt her virginity tear, but it was over quickly and wasn't as bad as she anticipated. Still, several moments passed before she dared move the thing. She slid it out slightly before trying another inward movement. It was painful, but bearable. Each agonizingly slow thrust afterwards became a little easier. She was eventually able to work half of the toy's length into herself.

It was unbelievable; she had never experienced anything like it. Her vagina was stretched around a cock for the first time in her life and she wanted more; she wanted her passage filled with cock! She continued sliding it in and out, each slow thrust plunging slightly deeper. There was pain, but it was a good kind of pain and Collins quickly acclimated to it. Before long the pace of her thrusts quickened.

She inhaled sharply when the head of her cock hit a spot inside that sent tingles up her spine. Drawing the dildo back, Collins tried to hit the spot again and a guttural grunt escaped her throat when she found it. She repeated the motion one more time, putting more force behind it, crying out as shockwaves of electricity traveled through her body like ripples on a pond.

She no longer paid any heed to the pain, for it was swiftly replaced by pleasure. Her hand plunged the rubber cock in and out with a rhythmic pace, creating a friction along the inner walls of her sex that made Collins squirm atop the bed. Her toes curled, her mouth hung open, and her eyes clasped shut. She incoherently lifted her free hand to a breast and squeezed her own flesh. Her fingers kneaded into her tit while she fucked herself, imagining it was a real cock plunging its way into her depths.

She repeatedly poked her cock against the magical spot she had found. Gasping moans flowed from her throat and she began to writhe and squirm, her heels digging into the bedspread. Collins was experiencing intense physical pleasure, but equally arousing was the mental knowledge that she had a cock buried in her pussy. She let go of her breast and lowered the hand to her sex. She began rubbing her clitoris with the pad of a finger and pushed her cock as deep as it would go.

Then Collins turned on the vibrations.

She screamed out in euphoria when her orgasm came and tears of joy dripped from her eyes. Her entire body shook and her head thrashed from side to side against the pillows. Her hand was a blur, pumping her buzzing cock in and out at a blinding pace before it all became too much. She turned the vibrator off but left it buried deep within herself. Her thighs shook with several spasms as her orgasm ran its course.

When it was over, her body went limp and she lay prone. Her cock slid outward halfway, pushed by her contracting pussy muscles, before stopping and hanging out of her cunt limply. A puddle of blood mingled with her vaginal fluids stained the bedspread beneath her ass, but she didn't notice the mess nor did she care. The only thing on her mind was how unearthly her orgasm had been

From a technical standpoint, Collins was no longer a virgin; she had taken her first cock and it had been heavenly. She wondered how long she should wait before doing it again.

*****

The rest of the week was a blur and the days all blended together for Collins. If she wasn't at school, she was locked in her room fucking herself with her cock. She set her alarm to wake up early so she could fuck herself in the morning. She rushed home from school so she could fuck herself in the afternoon. She turned in for bed early so she could fuck herself at night. When she wasn't fucking herself with her cock, she was thinking about the next time she could fuck herself with her cock.

As she rode the school bus home on Friday afternoon, Collins was thinking how amazing it would be to have a whole weekend to herself. Her mother had to work and Collins was planning on spending two days alone doing nothing but stuffing herself full of her cock.

The carnal thoughts were momentarily interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone.

"Hey cuz," her cousin greeted.

Collins smiled, "Hi, Rachel."

"What are you doing tonight?"

Collins immediately thought of her cock, "Uh, nothing?"

"Great," Rachel exclaimed. "I'm coming over. I raided my old man's liquor cabinet and we're going to celebrate your birthday."

"I don't know..." Collins sounded hesitant. She was really looking forward to fucking herself with her cock.

"Come on, Collins! You're eighteen years old! You can't live the rest of your life hanging out at home all by yourself on a Friday night."

"Okay," Collins relented. She always struggled to refuse her cousin anything, "What time do you want to come over?"

"I'll be there around seven," Rachel promised.

"Perfect," Collins agreed. That would give her some time to be alone with her cock.

=====

Lying atop the bed naked, as she had done every afternoon that week, Collins plunged her cock in and out of herself. She had cum six times and was working on a seventh orgasm. Her cock's buzzing rubber surface glistened from her pussy juices, as did the skin of her ass cheeks. Her legs were curled high in the air and she was reaching around, under her creamy thigh, gasping repeatedly with orgasmic bliss.

Collins loved her cock. She was addicted to it. She could have lain there all night fucking herself silly if her cell phone's alarm hadn't gone off. Collins had wisely set it to remind her that Rachel was coming over; she'd need time to shower and get ready. Reluctantly, she pulled the cock out of herself and rolled out of bed. Grabbing a towel, she started towards the bathroom. She stopped in the doorway and glanced back to where her cock lay mingled with the sheets.

What the hell, she thought.

Five minutes later, hot water cascaded over her naked body and she was moaning in ecstasy. One arm was stretched out against the tiled shower wall and she stood with spread legs driving her vibrating cock up into her pussy. She imagined a hot guy was standing behind her and pumping her full of his manhood. An orgasm tore through her body and she went weak in the legs before slumping to her knees on the tub floor, but she couldn't stop. She kept plunging her cock in and out, screaming as her orgasm intensified to a frenzy of pleasurable tremors. Finally, she could take no more. She let go of her cock and let it slide out of her of its own accord. It fell and bounced on the tub floor between her knees before going prone. It took several long moments before Collins regained her senses.

After she caught her breath and opened her eyes, Collins looked down at her cock. It was making quiet buzzing noises and she suddenly wanted it again. She wanted to pick it up and shove it back into her pussy where it belonged. She wanted to fuck herself senseless and cum over and over. But her cousin would be there soon; reason temporarily overcame the insane lust she felt for her cock.

There was barely enough time for Collins to dry her hair and pull a pair of jeans on before she heard Rachel let herself in.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,722 Followers