Her First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,722 Followers

Collins flinched when she felt the hot fluid impact against her face. It took her a moment, which felt like an eternity to her, to realize it came from the cock. Another shot of cum splattered against her cheek when she turned away. She never stopped masturbating the cock and it ejected several more beading ropes, all of which landed across her nose and forehead like sticky strands of gooey jelly.

Collins gasped at the feel of it. The smell of it. It was warm against her skin and carried a scent unlike anything she had ever encountered before. It was exciting and arousing. It was divine. The cock spit out one last thick glob of cum which slid out of its tip and dripped over her fingers. Without even thinking about it, Collins speared the fluid across her lips. She felt slutty and dirty, whorish almost, and she'd never been so turned on her life.

The spent cock vanished back through the hole but Collins didn't care. Her face was covered in cum and her pussy was on fire. She stood long enough to hike her skirt up her hips and yank her panties down to her ankles before sitting down again. Collins found her rubber cock laying beside her on the bench and turned it on. Her legs spread open, her eyes closed shut, and she plunged the thing into her cunt like a crack addict rabid for a hit.

One hand worked the cock in and out. The other hand rose to smear the dripping cum around Collins' face. She reveled in the carnality of it all and drove herself to a near-instant orgasm. She moaned out loud, not caring who knew or heard. She'd had a real cock in her hand! She had a real man's cum decorating her face! It was a fantasy made true for Collins and she fucked herself rabidly for several long minutes in celebration.

Finally, when the euphoric sexual high subsided, Collins slumped against the booth wall and let her quivering pussy relax. It spat her cock out to the booth's floor. Collins lost track of time but eventually regained her senses enough to realize she needed to clean herself up and go home. She had to use her own panties to clean her face of the drying cum and had no idea if she even got it all.

Stuffing the soiled panties into her purse, Collins quietly exited the booth. She saw no one. Peeking into the neighboring booth, she found that empty as well.

Only Rodney was in the store when Collins descended the stairs, exactly as she had left him. He didn't even look up from his magazine on the counter as she walked past and exited to the street outside.

Collins took a deep breath of the afternoon air. It was going to be a long bus ride, but she couldn't wait to get home and fuck herself senseless with her cock... all night long.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,722 Followers