Her First Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her whole body tensed as if this was unexpected...not sure what to do... until I slid them back out and drove them both in again and again. The flow leaking from her pussy drenched the finger in her ass in less than half a dozen strokes. And when she stopped actively sucking on me as this experience overwhelmed her, I took the opportunity to take further charge and began to fuck her face and into her throat, since she had no place to go. Lastly, I ravaged her clit... no longer just teasing it or rolling it...but instead sucking hard and even biting on it...

She turned her head to the side to allow my cock to fall out of her sweet mouth so she could scream. "OH FUCK I AM GOING TO CUM...DON'T STOP!!!! FUCK...GOD DON'T STOP!!!" The summit was in sight and I would be damned if I did not give it my all to plant my flag on the peak of this particular man-killing mountain! I increase the ferocity of my hands and my tongue... as her body went completely board like beneath me. "FUCK!" She screamed louder as I sucked on her clit and began to hum at the same time to add that little extra vibration...

"FUCK...I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING.. *followed by a whole series of very loud animalistic noises* as I continued my tongue and finger assault on her most private parts. She bucked and rolled beneath me, straining against the handcuffs that held her as she screamed loud enough to rattle the windows. I continued to milk her orgasm..trying to draw it out as long as possible... until finally her body just collapsed in complete submission and unconditional surrender...and finally utter exhaustion. It had been an orgasm more than a decade in the making between us and two decades late according to her watch!

I disentangled myself from her just as the giggling set it... giggling that continued for nearly a half hour until she fell asleep. The only thing comprehendible she said in all that time was... "I always knew you'd be the one..." and "it was soooooo worth the wait... I love you!" And to her I say right now.. I love you too babe.

12