Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had oral sex many times from two different partners in the past. My boyfriend Mika was particularly adept at oral sex and knew how to give me an orgasm every time, and the other was with a friend I knew at work at a Christmas party, but this was different Karen knew exactly where too put her tongue and how too use it.

In the next room sharing the same wall, I could hear Yuri panting away as she toyed with herself, something that made me even more turned on as Karen's tongue probed deep inside me. As I came too an orgasm once more, she ran her tongue up my body and we kissed, as I licked my own juices off her chin and tongue. With a smile, she lay on the pillow next too me as she licked her lips and asked me if I wanted to taste her. I was shocked, I had never thought about it, I knew deep down she would expect me too pleasure her, but I was so engrossed in the amazing orgasm she was giving me, I had not thought she would want me too return the favour. With sweat dripping off me, I kissed her once more as she spoke with her soft angelic voice. "Honey, you don't have too if you don't want. When ever you're ready" she said softly. Quickly rolling on top of her, I ran my fingers between her legs and deep inside her as she gasped with excitement and shock as I kissed her passionately.

"I want too Karen" I said softly. A large smile slipped over her beautiful face as my tongue followed her curves towards her neatly trimmed, wet pussy. I had ever been this close, never seen another woman from this angle before, she was wet and ready for what ever I had too offer her. I could smell her sweet aroma as I kissed up her inner thigh and finally found my lips softly touching her wet, open pussy. This was it, I knew I could back out now and nothing else would be said and I would chalk it up too experimenting, a thousand thoughts ran through my head as looked at her neatly trimmed pussy and inhaled her delicate aroma, and then it happened her sweet taste ran over my tongue for the first time as I took the first step too pleasuring another woman with my tongue, my first lesbian partner squealed slightly as I continued and searched her pussy for anyway too make her cum as she made me.

Moaning loudly, she locked her legs around my head as her hands gripped my hair and pushed me deeper into her pussy. Over and over I took her too one orgasm after another as I refused too move from her delicious pussy. Experimenting with different positions throughout the night, although she had been with many sexual partners both male and female, Karen told me what happened between us both was pure attraction on her part, I explained too her my feelings also.

Working through many positions throughout the night, we barely slept as we could not keep our hands off each other. The morning after, we lay in each other's arms exhausted, kissing and cuddling each other like old lovers. My finger tips traced over her amazing curves as she lay in my arms, I knew one thing, I had never had this much love from Mika or any past lover. After taking a long shower together, we both went for breakfast as Yuri sat at the table with a large smile on her face, she had heard everything we had done together and I did not care. It was kind of an unofficial rule of my house that no clothes was the normal way too dress, I loved being naked.

I had no idea why, although I had seen her naked many times, the sight of Yuri my best friend naked almost made me wet. With a large smile, she took a sip of her coffee as she looked at Karen and I with a large smile. Now, I did not care. I planted a passionate kiss on Karen's lips, much too Yuri's shock as we wrapped our arms around each other. I could feel Yuri's eyes on us both and I didn't care I had fallen in love with Karen. I could almost sense Yuri's smile as my hands caressed Karen's amazing ass and her head rolled back as I kissed her neck.

We had almost put on a show for Yuri as she smiled and tickled her clit slightly. Smiling too each other, both Karen and myself looked at Yuri as she toyed with herself. Now I don't know why it happened, okay I do. But this is what happened next, it seemed right.

We both walked towards Yuri, with Karen's body pressing against my back and kissing my neck. For the first time, I kissed Yuri passionately. I had definitely crossed a line of the best friend but she didn't seem to care as she returned the kiss with passion as right away her fingers went between my legs and massaged my pussy lips expertly. I was in ecstasy as two amazing women kissed and licked me together.

With a deep smile, I looked into Yuri's eyes as I said too her softly. "You know we've crossed a boundary between friends?" Yuri admitted that she didn't care anymore, she had told me she had wanted me for years and now was her chance. Naked and amazingly horny, I took the two insanely beautiful women back too my bedroom, smiling Karen and I pushed Yuri onto my bed and both kissed down her body towards her breasts as she moaned with pleasure. But now I wanted more, Karen stepped back as I ran my tongue of Yuri's body and towards her lips for a kiss that seemed to stop time itself.

For a moment, I stopped and looked down upon her. I had never seen her this way before, although I had seen her naked many times in the past I had never looked upon her as an object of my own sexual desires. Yuri told me that she loved her fiancée with all of her heart but, she explained that had tried to seduce me many times in the past. I had never known how she felt about me, but I should have known. Each time she told me of her sexual activities with Molly was designed too see if I was aroused and maybe take things further and now we had that chance too explore each other.

I lay next too her and kissed her passionately as we both felt Karen's fingers probe inside of us softly while my hands caressed Yuri's amazing breasts. Smiling softly, Karen sat on a chair with her legs spread as she watched Yuri and I make love while she slowly masturbated herself too the display going on before her. My heart was pounding and my pussy aching for Yuri's tongue as we 69 and for the first time, I tasted my best friends pussy. Her thighs wrapped around my head as I lay on top of her softly licking and sucking her erect clit as she squeezed my ass and went to work on my pussy with her long tongue. We all seemed to cum together as my body fell on top of Yuri and began too shake with a powerful orgasm given too me by my best friend. Finally, I slowly spun around too face Yuri as she smiled with satisfaction at what we had done together as we kissed and licked our juices off each other's chin and lips. I had no idea how amazing it could be too make love too another woman, let alone two. With large smiles, we sat up next too each other and held out our arms as Karen sat facing us both and we shared kisses between the three of us.

It seemed like hours as the three of us sat kissing toying with each other, we made love over and over again, sometimes two of us together, most of the time the three of us in a pussy licking triangle. For the next few days until Yuri and Molly's wedding, we never left the house, we barely left the bedroom as we acted out our fantasies with each other. On the morning of the wedding, I had sex one more time with Yuri while Karen watched and masturbated herself slowly.

After taking a long shower with Karen, we both bathed Yuri together, she told us both she had an orgasm in the bath as we both washed her naked body slowly. The naked wedding went ahead as planned as Karen and I stood next too each other trying too keep our hands off each other, it was that night at the reception that Mika ended our relationship. He said he was sleeping with someone else, although shocked, I was not bothered as I had found Karen, the day he moved out what belongings he had in my home, I quickly moved Karen into my home as my lover. Yuri and Molly followed suit after the honeymoon and took up one of the large empty rooms, I now live with three amazingly beautiful women and yes, I do still sleep with Yuri, Karen and now Molly and sometimes even all three at the same time.

I know I said at the start that I did not sleep with Yuri or Molly, but I was talking about my first lesbian experience. I will admit too one thing though, although I love Karen and Molly with all my heart... my true feelings are for Yuri and her amazing body after all, she was the first woman I had ever seen naked.

12