Her First Time

Story Info
My first time bare and marked forever by him.
1.1k words
4.46
57.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is my very true story of the first time he came inside of me and marked me forever as his.

Will and I had been seeing each other for several years. He had always accepted me for my inner woman and treated me like a goddess but I felt distant from him. I had always dreamed about having him cum inside of me but it was never the right time and I wanted it to be special.

He had invited me to come to his place one morning, telling me that he had a surprise waiting. I wondered what it could be? I quickly got myself ready. After a hot shower I shaved myself, picked out a cute pair of turquoise blue panties, tight jeans, and a nice black shirt and drove as fast as I could.

When I pulled up to his house I could see him waiting for me inside. As I walked up to the door (still mostly in boy mode) I could see a smile come across his face. He welcomed me inside and once the door closed he took me in his arms and kissed me deeper than he had ever kissed me before. My head was still spinning when he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. While we were walking I thought "woo hoo! Amanda gets to come out and play, but what's my surprise?"

Ever since I was a teenager I always regretted not being able to go to prom as the girl I was. I had tried on many dresses over the years but never able to bring them home with me. The shiny satin fabric, the ruffled sound it makes as you glide over the dance floor, it was the essence of my femininity.

When he opened the bedroom door, there it was! A beautiful shiny purple full length prom gown, laid out delicately over the bed. As I started to reach for it Will whispered "I thought you might like this." I was overcome and started to hug him and cry. He told me he would wait outside until I was ready and closed the door behind him. I put on my new dress, looked at myself, and saw the woman I was for the first time. This was the right time.

I peaked my head outside of the bedroom and saw Will standing there with his camera. I opened the door and walked out. The look on his face and the fumbling of the camera said it all. After a few minutes of dancing together and me modeling my new dress Will finally took some pictures and set the camera down. I took his hand and led him back to the bedroom.

Will asked me what I thought of the surprise so I showed him. I moved in for a kiss as I reached for his belt. As his tongue flicked into my mouth I could feel his cock jumping to be released from its prison. When his belt came loose I quickly pulled away from his juicy lips and crashed to the floor on my knees. His cock must have known what I was up to because the second my mouth was near it, eagerly awaiting, it jumped out of his pants and right into my face.

I worshiped his thick manhood with my mouth, savoring each drip of pre-cum, feeling him grow inside my mouth, harder and harder. I looked up to him and saw his eyes with a passion I had never seen before. I stood up, kissed him again, and pulled him towards the bed with me.

Will lay on top of me, his hard body forcing me to submit to him. He kissed me for a few moments and them moved down to my breasts. As he slowly licking and sucking on my nipples I could feel that my own pre-cum had soaked through my panties. Will must have known it too because his hand almost immediately moved down to rub me through the dress. The room was spinning, the most vibrant colors flashed in my eyes, every touch of his sent lightning bolts through my body. "Lick my pussy, please" I begged him. Will smiled, quickly rolled a condom over his now oozing cock, moved towards the bottom of the bed, carefully lifted up my dress, and pushed my knees up to my head.

His tongue's long, flat licks sent me into another world. His probing thrusts pushed me beyond my limits and I felt this wave of ecstasy crash over me and I screamed out. Will quickly pulled back and asked if I was ok? I sat up, kissed him, and told him I was better than I had ever been before. As he laid me on my back again I saw him grab the lube off the nightstand. As he worked it inside of my with his fingers another wave crashed over me and that was enough. He positioned himself on top of me, with my legs up again and prepared to enter my eager boipussy. I would never have a chance like this again. This was that perfect moment I had always waited for. I said "wait" and reached down, sliding off his condom. Will looked warmly at me and slowly eased himself inside of me.

Each slow, deep thrust inside me seemed to make my cock smaller and smaller until I reached a point where I forgot it existed. Will seemed to go deeper with each thrust and soon I found myself praying that he knew what I wanted. He moved in closer to me to the point where he could kiss me and fuck me while my legs fell to his sides. "Oh my god! I am a woman and this is my man!"

I could tell he was close. I reached down to play with his massive balls and I could feel them twitching to be unleashed. He grunted trying to hold back and I hoped he would slip and fill me up. I didn't want anything to risk me changing my mind. Will is too much of a gentleman for that. "I'm gonna cum quick Amanda, where?!" he moaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his back and stared into his eyes.

He had only one thrust left in him. When his balls hit me I could feel them surge his cum up his shaft. His cock jumped inside me as it erupted. Each pulse of cum warming me from the inside out, each pulse crashing another wave on top of me. We kissed as he pulled out. His seed pouring out of me and down my ass. I was now a woman.