Her First Time With Another Guy

Story Info
Shy, chaste wife acts upon her urge with a co-worker.
2.3k words
3.82
85.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are looking for a tale of shame, move on. If you are looking for a story of humiliation, you will be disappointed. This is the beginning of a true story of exploration and sexual growth. It's not as explicit as some, but it is true and as accurate as I can make it.

Even when we were dating, my wife and I discussed her fucking other men. You see, my wife is a good Catholic girl, from a good Catholic family. That is until she met me...

Don't get me wrong. We had been together for quite a while before we finally made love... and for her it was the first time. And that was the problem. I had had several sexual partners before her. She had had none before me. I knew what I liked. She was just discovering what sexuality was all about. So, I encouraged her to explore. She would never truly discover what she liked unless she experimented.

Down below, I am not tiny, but not huge. Actually, I am distinctly average. However, my endurance is well below par. No matter what I do, I never last more than 2 or 3 minutes... and I have tried EVERYTHING... cock rings, creams, booze, pinching, you name it, but the result is always the same...

I love my wife, and I want her to be happy and satisfied even if it means her getting some on the side. It's not her fault I can't last. Besides, it's not like we don't eat out at nice restaurants... so she's not a world class cook, should I never eat a four-star filet mignon? Sex is only one part of our marriage, it does not define our marriage. I have always had faith that what we had outside the bedroom was much more important than what went on inside it.

We got married straight out of college. Not long after, I suffered a hip injury. It was bad... like I couldn't sleep through the night or put on my own socks bad. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong... I was going to physical therapy and popping pain pills like there was no tomorrow. Still, I found no relief. Needless to say, we had basically no sex life for the entire year and a half that I was in pain. This just furthered my belief she needed to find another sexual outlet. It eventually resolved itself, but a year and a half of pent up sexual desire made her much more uninhibited.

Shortly after I was healed, I went on a business trip. On one of my nightly calls home, my wife told me that she may have found a guy to 'act out that thing we had been talking about for a while.' I knew what she meant, but I wasn't really in a position to discuss it right then. I asked if it was ok to discuss it when I got home... or did she need an answer that night? She said the next night would be fine. Besides, it would give her some time to think about it rationally.

The next night, my wife picked me up from the airport. After the obligatory "How was your flight?" she jumped right into "So, do you want to continue the conversation from last night?" We hadn't even left the airport parking lot yet! This was no brief lapse in self control!

"Sure." I said and she began telling me what had happened.

The day before, as was typical, she had gone to lunch with some of her co-workers. Since there were only 3 of them going that day, John drove. John had a pick-up. Hence, when the whole group went (there was usually 5 of them) he didn't drive. However, with only 3 going, he took his turn. My wife, being the smallest, sat in the middle. It was a manual transmission, so she had to straddle the stick...

"He made a comment about liking his stick between my legs."

"Why am I not surprised?" I said.

"I am not sure he was joking."

"I see. Did that upset you?"

"No. Should it? Does it upset you?" she asked.

"Not at all."

"Actually.... I kind of got a little turned on by it..."

"And by a little you mean a lot." I laughed. "Otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it."

"Ok. Fine. A lot." she confessed. "He acted like he was joking, but I think he was serious... it's not the first time he's said something like that."

"And...."

"And... I'd think I'd like to sleep with him if you still are ok with it. He's not my 'normal' type, but I find myself attracted to him... and our flirting gets me pretty excited."

"Like hot enough that two days later you're initiating this conversation..."

"Yeah." She chuckled.

"That's fine." I said. "There's just 3 rules: 1. Condoms are a must. 2: Nobody gets hurt. 3: There needs to be a light on (I saw a film on genital warts in college that still has me wigged out! If it's going in you, at least make sure it looks right!)"

"Other than those 3 things, have a blast!"

"Ok... but I still need to talk to him. Maybe he was just joking... Now let's get to bed. I want you!"

I laughed "You want him. I'm just here."

"Just shut up and do it. Don't talk!"

That's the kind of 'welcome home' I like!

She was still aroused enough the next day to actually discuss it with him. Low and behold, he was NOT just joking. What a surprise! As they discussed their mutual lust, they decided that they should act upon it. They set up a Friday night date. She wanted one-on-one time with him. She and didn't want to feel that she needed to perform or constantly worry if I was "ok" with what was going on. She just wanted to enjoy it. So, I made plans to head out with the guys and gave them some time alone. The idea was they would come back to our place after work, grab a bite, have some fun and be done fairly early. My wife asked that I stay out until 11:00 pm. Imagine my surprise when I showed up at around 12:30 am and his truck was still in the drive way and the bedroom light was off. I quickly called.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Um. Not much."

"You guys done?"

"Um. No. We've been playing the PS2."

"That's it?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Can I talk to him?"

"Um... I guess."

Him: "Hello"

"Dude. What's the deal? She spent 2 hours picking out the perfect bra and panty set. I'll be back in about 5 minutes. If you guys aren't in the bedroom when I get back, I'm coming in and going to sleep... since you two will obviously not require the bed."

I didn't bother leaving. About 90 seconds later, the bedroom light turned on and 2 shadow figures bolted towards the bed. He didn't leave until almost 2:00 am.

Now, I think my wife is beautiful. She's not always of the same opinion. In college, and when we first got married, she was an athletic size 8, long dark hair, blue-green eyes, very pretty face and natural 36 C breasts. Not pole thin, but not fat... to me she was perfect. Like I said, she came from a very strict family. Most guys in high school ignored her because they knew they'd never score... I mean even in college she had to be home by 9:00 pm on Saturday! She is also EXTREMELY shy... like hide in a corner, behind a curtain to avoid talking to people shy. Ironically, choosing to NOT be noticed has played a major role in her diminished self confidence. Apparently to her, people are supposed to notice her hiding behind the curtain and be so enamored with her that they seek her out... and when they don't, the rejection justifies why she needed to hide to begin with... If you can't understand it, don't worry. We've been together for 20+ years and it still doesn't makes any sense to me. Yet, she is adamant that, yes in fact, it makes perfect sense!

After he left, I gave my wife 5-10 minutes to recover and then went home. She was in bed with her just her robe on and an "I just got fucked" glow that you wouldn't believe.

"So. How'd it go..."

"That was great."

"So you had a good time?"

"Absolutely. He has a tongue stud."

"Really?"

"You should think about getting your tongue pierced." She said giggling knowing full well I hate needles and it would never happen. "Seriously, it felt great."

"Tell me all about it"

"Get in me and I will... but be gentle I'm a bit sore down there." She didn't have to tell me twice...

"So... What happened?"

"Well, you called and after he hung up, I asked him what you said. He told me that if we didn't head up to the bedroom within the next 5 minutes, you were coming home to go to bed. He asked me if he should he just leave? I said, I'd rather we go upstairs if he still wanted to... He said 'Hell yeah I do!' So we went upstairs to the bedroom."

"So then it's a good thing I called." I chuckled.

"We would have gotten there... eventually." she laughed.

"Once we got in bed, we started making out. He told me how sexy I am and how he still couldn't believe this was happening... You have no idea how hot that made me..."

"I say you're sexy all the time."

"Yeah, but you are my husband. He's a single guy that could be with any number of women, but he felt lucky that he could be with me! It is totally different..."

"Ok... if you say so..."

"Trust me, it is!"

"So what did you say?"

"Um... actually, I... uh... just starting undressing."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It seems silly now, but at the time I was so aroused that I didn't feel self conscious at all. I took off my shirt, and he helped me out of my pants. Then he started licking and sucking on my breasts so I took off my bra... after a few more minutes he moved down, pulled off my panties and began using his tongue ring."

"So let me get this straight... you were completely naked, with the lights on and a fully clothed guy munching away between your legs... and you were not self conscious at all?" I had to pull out or I was going to lose it!

"Well to be honest, with his tongue stud it was hard to think of anything other than what he was doing."

"Good for you!" I chuckled. "Did you come?"

"No. It wasn't for a lack of effort or skill on his part, but you know how I am."

"Yeah."

"After about 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore, and I told him to get in me. He stripped down, put on a condom and entered me." (She can't bring herself to say 'fuck'... remnants of the good Catholic girl. She'll do it, just not say it... women!)

"What was he like?"

"Well, he was about your length... maybe a little bit longer, but definitely thicker."

"Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah... but I think it was more because it was different than anything else. Can you please start again?"

"If he wasn't that much bigger, why are you so sore?"

"He didn't come."

"Huh?"

"He didn't come... at all. I had to ask him to finish up because I was drying out, but he said he wasn't close."

"I'm confused, you guys were up here for like an hour and a half..." I had stopped thrusting so as to not come.

"Really?"

"Yeah. What else happened?"

"Well, once I asked him to finish and he said he wasn't close, we just stopped. We made out for a couple of minutes and then he said he should probably leave since you were waiting to go to sleep. Then he got up, got dressed, we said goodbye and he left."

"Did you at least kiss him goodbye?"

"Of course! Then I locked the door, came upstairs and put on my robe. I didn't want to get dressed, but I wasn't sure when you'd be back... and it was chilly outside!"

"So you walked him out completely naked?"

"He enjoyed looking at my body and I loved how obvious it was that he liked seeing it!"

"So you guys went at it for like an hour straight?"

"I guess so... I mean I wasn't really keeping track, but given the time we must have been..."

"With no lube?"

"Ummm... no... I guess that might have had something to do with me drying out." She laughed.

"Yeah maybe. Was it worth it?"

"Oh yeah. Not sure how Monday will be at the office, but that was great."

"Any regrets?"

"No. You?"

"None at all."

"Good... I was worried. Because to be honest, even if it had upset you, it still would have been worth it... I needed that."

"Well, you have the green light whenever you 'need' it again."

"Don't get your hopes up. It was really fun and definitely I enjoyed, but I'm not so sure it's something I'll do again."

"Ok... but like I said, you still have the green light."

"I know... Are you close? I am starting to get really sore."

"I can stop. It's no big deal."

"No, I want you to finish."

"I think I can manage that..." I began thrusting again and within a minute I was emptying my load deep inside of her.

"That's a perfect ending to a great night." She said.

"Sure was... but hopefully, it's just the beginning."

"We'll see, but no promises..."

Much to my delight, it didn't take too much longer for us to 'see'...