Her Foray into a M/M Relationship

Story Info
She sets up a match.
1.5k words
3.75
29.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started several months ago. Well, it started long before that; as long as I can remember. But that morning, between the white sheets and half awake, I peak at my nude husband. I stare, getting glimpses of his long and proud penis dangling between his legs as he shaves; the rounded head that I like to suck. Although neither of us have interest in same sex relationships, my secret fantasy is two males that I visualize during sex. My husband is not interested in this but I am.

Two weeks ago I wrote an erotic story about two first time males and posted it to the Internet. Little did I know how much attention it would receive. The number of men who had experience male sex in younger years but did not pursue it amazed me. I communicated with several of them; just to learn more. One of these guys was Jason and another one was Eric. The whole idea excited me.

*Jason
Cheryl’s story stuck in my mind. It brought back so many memories and feelings. I had to communicate and she was a good listener. For me it happened twenty years ago, sleeping over at a neighborhood friend’s house.

*Cheryl
I especially liked Jason. He was so open and explicit in his feelings. He told me how he and his friend were so incredibly horny from looking at pictures all night. When they got in bed, they couldn’t sleep.

I also liked Eric. Both Jason and Eric are similar – in their early forties, ten years older than me. Eric’s story is a bit different. His experience was in college. Although he won’t admit, I believe that he is gay.

*Eric
Cheryl is an extremely good listener. She is one of the few people who know what is inside me. I knew my wife was bisexual when we started dating. We go to swing parties that I enjoy. She tries to talk me into a male thing while she is with another woman but I am reluctant and scared to get back into it. I have not told her of my previous gay activities.

Cheryl has mentioned Jason several times in our emails and instant messages. I feel like I have known him for a long time. After a while, the three of us have three way discussions going on. Most of the conversations are about general topics although Cheryl would gently steer us to sexuality; particularly, as pertained to interests in males.

*Cheryl
My conversation with Jason and Eric were arousing. I could tell that I was turning them with my male-male fantasies and questions. After all, they were the ones that read and responded to my first story and they are the ones anxious for our next chat meeting.

*Jason
I was shocked when Cheryl told me that Eric wanted to get together and has sexual interest in me. I was also shocked, but not surprised, when she insisted on being there.

*Eric
It took a while to arrange things but we met at the Marriott overlooking the marina. We are on the eighteenth floor. It is a warm sunny day. Jason is everything that I expected – tall, slender, like me. He has a nice smile; an easygoing guy. Although my mind is on Jason, I do notice how beautiful Cheryl is. She’s wearing an innocent flowery summer dress and sandals. Her light brown hair reaches her shoulders and she has a bright warm smile that makes me feel at ease.

*Cheryl
We sit around the small table, having some drinks, looking at the beautiful harbor and having casual conversation. It is good to meet everyone face to face. I keep anxiously thinking of what might happen later.

*Jason
I am a bit nervous but Eric and Cheryl made me feel comfortable. Cheryl looks so wholesome and pure. I try not to think of her watching us. I try to control my arousal and evolving erection. Strong drinks helped. After about forty minutes, Cheryl breaks the ice. “Well, are you guys ready?” she asked.

*Eric
Neither of us spoke. I got up first but Jason was only a split second behind. That was reassuring. Embarrassingly, we walked separately to the king size bed. Cheryl looked on with anticipation. I made short eye contact with her as I lifted off my shirt. Eric pulled back the cover. Then he took off his shirt and we both crawled slowly in the bed.

*Cheryl
‘So far so good, those bodies are great,’ I think. But that bed seems way to large. The silence in this room is deadening. Been waiting for this for a long time.

*Jason
We move closer together and wrapped our arms around one another. His hands on my back are cold and I joking tell him that. He kisses me on the forehead. I reached up and touch the back of his neck and then curl my fingers in his hair.

*Eric
I move closer to him and then with a hand on his hips I move towards him till we are touching. Our jeans meet. Our hardness meets, lightly touching bulges.

*Cheryl
My eyes are glued on the two guys. The foreplay is clumsy but honest. Two lovers. I could watch for hours. I just wish they would kiss.

*Jason
Eric moves first, first touching my waist, then feeling me and stroking me over my tight jeans. It feels so good. “Yes,” I murmur, wanting him to touch me more. I move my hips towards him. He undoes my belt, then my zipper. I raise my hips as he slips off my pants. Released!

*Eric
I rub my hand over his flat muscular and tense abs. Red bikini briefs; wet like mine. I move down to feel him through his briefs. I want to bite him but I don’t.

*Cheryl
He looks like an Olympic swimmer in those silky red brief that barely cover him. Gosh, this is powerful; setting this up. Getting what I want. Having two powerful men succumb to one another and to me. I wish that at least one of them would look of at me and acknowledge my presence and know that I am looking at them.

*Jason
I think I am going to cum but I don’t want too. I reach over to Eric and try to touch him. He moves away. Then he gets up and undoes his pants. He lowers his briefs. I stare at that that I shouldn’t.

*Eric
As I lower my pants and briefs, I look at Cheryl. She does nothing to hide her stare at my penis. Her face has a serious look, a sharp contrast to her bright happy pure Summer dress. She is so beautiful and her interest a turn on. However, I really want Jason to suck me. As I hesitate, her eyes catch mine and they point to Jason, telling me to go at it. I roll next to him, my cock against his thigh. “Do you want me to take off your pants?” I ask. He nods ‘yes’. I kneel between his legs and slide his pants off.

*Cheryl
‘Oh, yea,’ I think to myself. These guys are so sensitive, tender, and delicate. I thought they would be rough. Eric is lightly licking the end of Jason’s dick, the stickiness hanging from his tongue. Eric’s thumb and forefinger lightly couple around the crown of Jason’s penis. His other hand goes between his legs fingering his anus.

*Jason
I squirm and want to touch him. I rub my fingers though his hair and hold and squeeze his head in ecstasy. Eric raises up says, “You want this?”, in an unexpected rough tone. He straddles my chest and says, “Take this”. I close my eyes and lick the sticky tip. I wrap my lips around the crown and suck on it like a bottle. My hand is around his shaft, guiding the head across my lips. Then my mouth wraps around the head and I suck it. Then I take it into my mouth.

*Eric
I wanted to cum in his mouth. I held back and turned around so that I could suck him at the same time. As I turn I see Cheryl. She looks wiped out. She nods speechlessly to get on. I stare at her as I take Jason into my mouth. She stares back.

*Cheryl
I loose it when they start the sixty-nine. I want to be with them. I squirm and want to touch myself.

*Eric
By this time I am exhausted. So is Jason. I collapse by his side. We kiss for the first time; a long and passionate kiss.

*Cheryl
I can’t hold back any longer. I need to be fuck; now. My nipples are hard and stiff and crave touch. I watch their eyes as my bra unveils my pouting pair and pounding chest. I want their eyes to encapsulate them and they do. I suck in my abdomen and slip off my pants. My lips throb, wet, open, hungry.

*Jason
I look up and see Cheryl move away from bed. Her eyes are watery and half closed as she silently slips from her dress. Her firmly pointed breasts barely contained by the small pink bra. Her wet panties match the bra.

*Eric
I can’t believe she is doing this. Heat and sex seems to be radiating from her. Heat and sex that Jason and I take.