Her Gift Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Michael, a little light headed, agreed he'd like to know them better too.

****

But he was dismayed to hear Valerie had other plans. Just before he came home she had received a call and had been invited to attend a meeting. They had heard how much she did for charities, and would she like to be on the board of a new to be created organization? Valerie had been flattered that her activities were so well known, and had gladly agreed to attend a first meeting of the planned board members. All happy and excited about it she danced around Michael and could not stop talking. That is, until she saw his face fall. He told her he had just arranged to visit some other people on that day, folks he had recently met, and to whom he had wanted to introduce her.

"I'm sorry Mike," Valerie said, "but I'm not going to miss this opportunity. Anyway I don't even know those people of yours. Why don't you go alone and we'll visit them together another time?"

Thus is was to be. Michael called his new friends to tell Valerie would be busy. "Then maybe you should come alone," Aliza said, "it's actually not such a bad idea. We are already preparing a surprise for you. You can tell Valerie later. I'm sure that when she hears about it she'll be happy to meet us next time."

So when he drove through the warm summer afternoon to the address they had given him, Michael wondered what the surprise would be. Given that talk they had the other day, he hoped for something exciting. It turned out they lived at the outskirts of town in quite a lonely house, surrounded by thick large trees. It looked fit for an adventure.

The door was opened by a girl. She looked like a healthy farmers daughter wearing a long black skirt. Her white blouse was half open and barely covered two big breasts. A ridiculously small lace apron adorned her waist.

She did not speak, but Aliza welcomed him from behind her. "Hello Michael, happy you are here." Seeing him eye the young woman's boobs, she added: "This is Isabelle."

The girl, who had humbly lowered her head and cast down her eyes respectfully, made a small curtsy bow. "Sir," she said.

Aliza smiled. "Nice tits, eh?" she winked, as if Isabelle was not standing next to her.

"Sure," Michael said, a little embarrassed. To his surprise the girl did not move. And Aliza continued to talk as if she wasn't there at all. "Isabelle's been with us for quite some time. Used to have an abusive husband. One day she came here all crying and depressed. We kind of rescued her by taking her in, didn't we Isabelle?" "Yes madam," she answered without elevating her downcast gaze. Aliza just went on. "She serves us now, is really an excellent maid. Cooks good too. And as you can see, she also has an excellent body. She fucks very well." She smacked Isabelle's behind. "Back to the kitchen, girl." She ordered, and with a gracious nod of her head the maid left.

Michael was shocked by the humiliating scene he had just witnessed. Was this a prelude to the surprise he had been promised? His heart beat faster as Aliza took his hand and led him through a large hallway to a big dark wooden door. She opened it and let Michael in.

It turned out to be a spacious living room and Alex was waiting there. The place was impressive. The walls were lined with books, big wooden beams carried a high ceiling, and large windows looked out over a well tended lawn. A grand piano stood in a corner and...

"Jesus Christ!" Michael exclaimed.

At the opposite end of the room, next to a smoldering fire place, stood a gleaming metal wire animal cage. And inside it was a young woman on her knees. She was naked, her breasts voluptuously hanging forward, her hands locked in handcuffs, her head slightly bent against the metal rods overhead, and her collared neck leashed with a chain to one of the cages' more sturdy bars. She stared at Michael with alarmed eyes.

"Jesus Christ." Michael slowly said again.

Then, startled, he suddenly recognized!

And she cried out: "Mike!! God, you're here!! Help me Mike!! Get me out of here!"

It was Valerie....

***

Shocked and like frozen Michael looked at his wife.

"Well, how do you like our little surprise?" Aliza asked, smiling brightly at her guest.

But Michael dashed towards the cage with his imprisoned wife.

"Mike... I'm so glad you're here!" she cried, "Help me... please help me... Mike! That woman, she's said she saw us through the window. It's a trap Mike!" She burst in tears. Michael tried to open the cage. But it's grilled door was locked securely and all he could do was rattle the thin bars behind which Valerie kept sobbing.

"Get her out!" Michael yelled at his hosts. "Get her out!"

But now Alex, with a strong hand, pulled him away at his sleeve. "Calm down," he said in his firm heavy voice, and he pushed him into one of the large easy chairs standing around. "Calm down. She'll get out all right. Just calm down first."

Michael would not have it and began to fight back trying to get out of the chair again. It became quite a battle, but in the end Alex, with Aliza's help, succeeded in holding him down. Together they were much stronger than he was.

Just as he began to realize he should change his tactics in some way, Michael heard Valerie yell at him: "Mike!!! Behind you!!"

But it happened too fast. Within a second his arms were grasped and his wrists firmly bound behind him. Then he felt how the rope was being attached to the back of his chair.

Now he too was their prisoner.

Suddenly an eerie calm descended on him. He should not lose his wits now. He looked at his hosts, who were now both standing in front of him. And both of them smiled.

Behind her bars his wife quietly sobbed.

"Maybe you explain what's going on?" Michael asked, making an effort to keep his voice normal.

"Of course," Aliza said. "We prepared her as a surprise for you. We thought you might like to see your pretty wife put in a situation similar to the one you put her in yourself the other day. You wouldn't mind very much, Michael, wouldn't you? Didn't you tell us she's your little whore? We could teach you a few things. I mean things that could be of use to you if you want to become her master."

Michael blushed, his mind flashing back to their talk in that little café. They had confessed to him that they had the same dark inclinations as he had so recently discovered in himself. If that submissive maid of them was any indication, he better believed them. They appeared to have no qualms about these things. Not like he himself, although he, in response, had told them about some of his own rather new dreamings. But he had not needed to elaborate much. They understood. Aliza had already seen him in action. It was all of his own doing.

"How did she get here?" he asked.

"We invited her," Alex furnished.

"Just invited, just like that?" Michael found that hard to believe.

"Yes," Alex said.

"You mean she came here of her own free will?" Michael was really astonished.

"Yes actually she did," Aliza admitted, "We had called her and said something about a charity. She fell for it like a child for candy. Stood right on time at our doorstep."

As it all dawned on Michael, silence descended on the room like a blanket. Even Valerie in her cage seemed to hold her breath. And thus slowly, very slowly, Michael began to see the light and his heartbeat accelerated. They were friends after all.

Aliza, noticing the change that seemed to have overcome him, sat down on the armrest of his chair, extended her hand and began to caress his cheek. Michael let it happen. This was going to be some afternoon. He began to appreciate the view of his caged wife. Aliza's caresses had awakened him.

Soon she shifted herself to sit on Michael's lap. "Poor boy", she said, "maybe you need to be helped a little to get in the mood?" and with one hand in his neck she drew his face towards her own and kissed him on his mouth.

No sound came from the cage. Valerie just watched in anguish.

Soon Michael melted and explored Aliza's tongue while enjoying her breasts as they pressed firmly against his chest. Heat rose up from his crotch.

"Feeling better?" Aliza asked after she had disengaged from his mouth.

"Yes," Michael affirmed with a red head. "Can you free my hands now?"

Alisa laughed. "No, love, You'll have to do without your hands. For the time being we'd like you confined to your chair. Alex and I want to be free to play with your wife without you interfering. Just watch, learn and enjoy."

From the cage came a thin restrained whine.

Aliza, disregarding it, moved herself a little on Michael's lap and began to stroke his groin. "Oh my!" she said, "that's a big one you're growing."

Michael, although uneasy and hampered by his bonds, was indeed getting in obvious heat.

So Aliza got up and turned to Alex, who had been standing by, watching the scene with amusement. "I think he's ready." Alisa said. "Lets get his wife." She walked over to the cage and bent down to open the little outside padlock that held the leash on Valerie's neck to the cage's bars. Then she used the same key to unlock the latch on the cage itself.

"Come on, sluttie," Aliza said, "out!" But Valerie crouched back and pushed herself as far away from Aliza's groping hand, as far the cage would allow.

But that was not very far of course, and Aliza easily dragged her out by her hair.

And there she was, on all fours on the floor, her hands shackled, her face still shiny from her tears, and her eyes large with fear.

"What a nice doggie we have here," Aliza said, "let's go over to your husband and please him."

Valerie made a quick attempt to get on her feet. But Aliza abruptly grabbed her collar and pushed her down again. "Oh no sluttie," she said, "crawl over like a dog."

"No... please..." Valerie whispered from back down on the floor.

"Come on girl," Alisa grinned, and she hit one of Valerie's round buttocks with her high heeled shoe, then pulled the leash.

But Valerie, back on her bound hands and knees, resisted strongly. Alex had to come around to help. He took hold of Aliza's hand in which she held the leash and helped her drag Valerie like a recalcitrant dog over to where Michael was sitting. Once there, Aliza yanked up Valerie's head, and made her sit up on her knees, close enough to her beloved husband to have her breasts pressed into his lap.

Michael, by now rather aroused, waited uneasily.

"Get his pants open," Aliza ordered, "I know you can. I've seen you do it before."

And thus Valerie knew there was no hope. She was lost.

"Well, get on with it," Aliza snapped, "open his fly. Use your hands. Those cuffs shouldn't bother you."

Valerie directed a despairing gaze at her husband.

But Michael responded by closed his eyes. Barely noticeably, he nodded his head. He had no choice either.

So with a reluctant hand Valerie zipped open her husband's fly, baring for all to see an abnormally large mountain ridge in his briefs.

"Good girl! Now get his underpants nicely down dear, and kiss his prick!"

Valerie hesitated again, looking up at Michael. But all she saw was his flushed face.

There was no hope.

Slowly she put her fingers behind the thick elastic band and pulled it down.

A second later Michael's freed erection sprang up. It almost hit Valerie in the face.

"Kiss it!" Aliza commanded.

Once more Valerie hesitated. But she dared not disobey and, after all, this was her own husband. So she brought her lips to the staff before her and quickly put a brief kiss on it.

"Suck it!" Alex suddenly ordered in his strong voice.

"Wait a minute," Aliza interfered from behind the kneeling Valerie. "Get your hands up girl." And Valerie obeyed, hoping for a respite. Aliza produced her little key again and opened the metal cuffs around her wrists. But if Valerie thought she was to be freed now, she was mistaken. In stead Aliza pulled her arms behind her back and replaced the cuffs.

"Now please show us how a whore like you sucks her clients," Aliza said, and she brutally pushed Valerie's face against the hard swollen staff before her. "Open your mouth slut and swallow him!"

It was an order Valerie was in no position to refuse.

But she tried nevertheless.

Immediately she received a violent slap in her face. It was Alex's strong hand. Fresh tears welled in her eyes, but she now wisely opened her mouth and Aliza pushed her head down once again, forcing her husbands proud member to fill her mouth completely, all the way, and into her throat.

It immediately sickened her, and she struggled for breath almost suffocating. But there was no escape. Her head was held down forcefully. And then, to her alarm, Michael's loins below her began to undulate. He couldn't stop himself and he made lustful noises. Valerie wanted to cry and started to retch. She was given far to little air. But all she managed was to make a stifled gargling sound. The pressure on the back of her head was unrelenting.

Michael now fiercely moved his hip up and down, causing Valerie's head to bob up and down with it. It seemed to her that her end was near. The world started to gray out, and she felt a wave of vomit coming up.

Just then big jets of cum shot straight into her throat.

She had no option but to swallow it all. At least it prevented her from vomiting.

Michael groaned in pleasure.

When Valerie's face was finally pulled back, she was in bad shape. Sticky muck, mixed with tears and salvia, dribbled from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Some of it even leaked out of her nose. When she opened her eyes, gasping for a gulp of precious air, a flash of light blinded her. Alex was standing close by with a large camera. He was taking nice pictures of her agony.

Valerie had never in he life felt so debased.

"That was a rather good performance," Aliza remarked with a content smile, "makes for a perfect start of the evening." She looked at her watch. How about a drink you guys?"

She briefly contemplated Valerie, still coughing and gasping at her feet. "Off you go!" she said, took the leash from the floor and forcefully pulled her away from Michael, back towards the cage. "In your hole." she commanded, opening the cage, and with her feet she shoved Valerie in. There was no need to attach the leash again. Valerie had nowhere to go, so Aliza freed her from it, leaving only the collar around her throat. Then she latched the door.

Isabelle with the sexy breasts came in. She carried a tray with three glasses filled with dark red wine, a bowl of small cheese bullets and some chips. Although she briefly glanced at the cage with Valerie inside, and then at Michael's member still lying wet in his lap, she showed no surprise whatsoever. Without speaking she politely put her tray on the low coffee table and left.

Alex got up to free one of Michael's hands and hand him a glass. Michael gratefully drank, looking back at his wife in the cage. She just sat there, watching the three of them, the muck still on her face.

"Shouldn't Valerie have a drink too?" Michael asked, "She earned it, don't you think?" "Oh of course," Aliza said, and jumping up from her chair she called Isabelle back to give her the order. The maid returned carrying a small metal bowl with water, opened the cage, placed the bowl carefully close to Valerie's knees and briefly ruffled Valerie's hair before latching the door again.

"Look," Aliza suddenly laughed at Michael, "your willie is still watching us. I wonder what Isabelle may have thought of that. She got up, carefully covered him with his underpants and closed his fly. Michael blushed again. He felt like an embarrassed child reprimanded by its mother for walking around with his fly open. But Aliza and Alex seemed to think nothing of it. They just made a joke about his manhood, and gave him back his wine glass. Minutes later the three of them were at ease again.

While they talked, Michael saw his caged wife attempting to rinse her mouth without the use of her bound hands. She bent over and carefully dipped her face into the bowl, slurped up some water, then spit it out again. After a few times she stopped. The water had turned turbid.

They started talking, speculating on whether or not Valerie might have enjoyed sucking her husband. Michael thought not, but confessed that he himself had found it very satisfying. They all laughed. "I don't care if she liked it or not, as long as it amuses me," Alex said. Aliza disagreed. "I honestly hope she didn't like it," she said, "that would really please me. I've got a real sadistic mind, you know." They all agreed. At least it looked like Valerie had been nicely frightened and disgusted. The more they talked, the more they laughed, until they were interrupted by a tiny voice from the cage.

"Please can I have some clean water... please... I'm so thirsty."

The bowl was refreshed and replaced in the cage. Valerie immediately bent down again and, like before, tried to slurp up some water. But Aliza hit the cage with her shoe. "Not like that, slut!" she yelled, "Have you no manners? Dogs don't drink like that. Lap it up properly with your tongue."

Frightened out of her wits Valerie wavered. But then, she slowly leaned over, her shackled hands on her back. And with her tongue she really began to lap the water up like a dog, stealthily watching the three in their easy chairs.

"See that?" Alisa said, "she's beginning to behave."

There was a knock on the door and Isabelle came in with a large tray filled with glasses, silver and plates full of food.

"Dinner is served, sirs, madam," she said, making another of her small curtsy bows. Gracefully she placed the tray on the coffee table. As she bent down, her half open blouse left little to the imagination.

They took the plates on their laps and ate.

From her cage Valerie, having finished her drinking, gazed vacantly at them.

When Isabelle returned with fresh fruit for desert, she also brought a meal for Valerie. It consisted of a bowl containing glistened dark looking chunks of dog food. She placed it in the cage before Valerie, while all three of them looked on.

When she had gone, Alex, Aliza and Michael watched Valerie lower her head hesitatingly over her bowl, carefully sniffing her food. And then, to everyone's delight, she curled her lips, fished up some of the stuff with her teeth, chewed it, and swallowed. When she looked up at the three of them with her lips glistening sticky from fragments of her meal, her eyes asked if this is what they wanted.

It was. She had become a dog.

*****

They waited until they had all finished their fruit and until Valerie too had emptied her bowl, had lapped up some more water, and had her mouth wiped clean by Alex who then opened the latch of the cage again.

"Come over here, doggie," Aliza called out to her.

And Valerie, in her new role as pet, crept out of her cage and shuffled on her knees towards Aliza. "Sit," she was told when she had reached Aliza's feet. "Put your head here." Aliza patted her lap invitingly. Valerie obeyed, and Aliza stroking her hair and petting her smooth shoulders and nude backside, looked at Michael and Alex with obvious pleasure.

"Isn't she sweet?" she said, "what shall we do with her next? We have a long evening before us."

"Well," Alex answered, "I'd like to fuck her to rags," and addressing Michael he added "you won't object to have your wife raped, won't you?" But Michael of course had no real option. They had retied his free hand behind his back again and he was in no position to protest. But to be honest, he didn't really want to, enchanted as he was by Valerie's docile behavior, and curious about how she would bear to be fucked by this bull of a man.