Her Gift to Papa Ch. 04

Story Info
Day 4 of Kaitlin & Andrew's first meeting.
9.4k words
4.72
16.9k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

Chapter 4

Day 4 - A fantasy fulfilled but hers or His?

Kaitlin awoke late the next morning with her Papa's arms still around her. They had both napped after the encounter with Monica. The rest of the evening had been spent just talking and getting to know one another more in depth until the wee hours of the morning. Andrew now knew more about her than any other man had ever before. She trusted him more implicitly than she had ever been able to do with any other person. It felt wonderful to feel so safe in his arms and his presence, something that had been completely lacking in her life before having met him. Always before she had held back a part of herself from people in relationships, men in particular. She felt he understood her more than people in her past and the trust she had placed in his hands went far beyond the sexual encounters they had thus far shared together.

She leaned down to brush her lips against his and felt his arms tighten around her. She laughed aloud. "So you were faking being asleep huh?" she said with a grin in her voice.

"Well I wanted my wake up kiss, so I feel no guilt for letting you think I was still sleeping," he said laughing with her.

He pulled her tighter against him as he returned her kiss. At one time Kaitlin had thought differently about Dom/sub relationships but had discovered with Andrew at least there were two very complex sides to this man. While he was in control at all times both in and out of their bedroom, there was latitude in his actions with her when they weren't involved in a 'scene'.

She by no means felt like a doormat, someone to be used or abused or walked all over. Her Papa let her be herself and it appeared that he very much liked her both tied up and bound to do his bidding or just as a woman by his side. At this moment she was happier than she had ever before been in her life.

"I am almost tempted to ask what you have planned for us today but on the other hand it is more fun being surprised," she said with a chuckle.

"Oh you can ask baby, but that doesn't mean I am going to tell you," he said. He swatted her butt and then told her "Get that sweet ass in gear and pack up your things. We are going to spend the rest of the week in your apartment. I don't know about you but I need a bigger bed," he said with a smile.

He knew she had a queen size bed in her apartment and it would be an improvement over the full size bed here in the hotel. She was a little surprised at his intentions though and would have thought perhaps he would have just asked to switch rooms with a bigger bed, perhaps a king size, but she could tell this was not something she was suppose to question and prudently decided to obey him without attempting to find out why he had made this decision. In their short time together she had come to see and realize that her Papa didn't usually make rash decisions and more than likely had a very good reason for wanting to now be at her apartment instead of the hotel.

With one last lingering kiss on his lips she arose to do his bidding. As she headed for the bathroom, she could hear him moving about as well. She did not linger long in the shower but did take the time to shave because of how Andrew had made it known he expected her to be smooth at all times now. She hurried out of the shower toweling herself off and then quickly left the room to get dressed. Andrew had already laid out her clothes for her and she was now quite use to just dressing in whatever he had placed out for her to don. Today's selection was actually clothes of her own that she had brought with her but what was noticeably missing were the panties that she was getting use to not wearing but also there was no bra. She knew that this was not an oversight on his part, knew in her heart and head he expected her to not wear one today.

The top he had placed out for her was a summer sweater, very soft to the touch but also clingy and would show off her uncovered breasts. She had never worn the top without a bra before, but she could very well see in her mind's eye how it was going to look. The sweater was a very becoming pale olive green with tiny pearl buttons on it. The pants he had selected were her jeans that he had requested that she pack when they had discussed her clothing prior to their meeting. He had requested she pack her tightest pair she remembered now and her reaction at the time she thought with a laugh. Now she knew why she smiled to herself. The no panties and the bare shaved pussy would cause friction and she knew that was his intention.

She pulled the jeans over her smooth legs lying down on the bed to pull up the zipper and snap the button encasing her body in the denim fabric. He had said her tightest jeans and she had literally taken his message to heart. The soft but stiffer material than a pair of slacks against her bare pussy felt erotic, rubbing her vaginal lips when she moved off the bed to put on the sweater. The jeans fit her ass like a glove and the top sans bra clung to her breasts and her nipples hardened from the touch of the soft clingy fabric.

It was very obvious she had no bra on and she fought the impulse to cross her arms over her chest and hide her breasts from view. She was still getting use to Andrew wanting to always show her body off to other men. Even though it never crossed her mind to not do as he instructed, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed that everyone seeing her today would see her nipples. Sliding her feet into her sandals, she quickly gathered all her belongings together and packed her suitcase.

Andrew came into the room from his own shower just as she was closing the zipper on her bag. With him dropping his towel she gazed at the man before her in all his naked glory and desired him once again. Never before had she felt such strong feelings and emotions to be with a man any time and anywhere he wanted her. She quickly averted her gaze and set forth to do the task he requested feeling her body tingling from wanting him so much.

"Baby, pack for me too while I am getting dressed and then we will leave for your apartment although we are just going to be there long enough to drop off our bags and take your car after the cab takes us there," he directed her as he finished drying himself.

She made good time in packing his things just as he was finishing dressing and he walked over to her. "The outfit on you looks good baby, but you forgot one thing," he admonished.

He reached toward her sweater and undid the top two buttons openly displaying the top of her bare breasts. There would be no doubt now in anyone's mind that she was not wearing a bra with the way her breasts were exposed. The material covered her nipples but just barely. Kaitlin blushed deeply knowing she was going to be out in public soon but Andrew wanted it this way and that was the way it had to be.

"Don't ever forget baby, your mine; my slut, my whore, MINE! You are going to have to get used to me showing off your body to other men because that's just the way it is now. Although I do admit you do blush so prettily," he said lifting her chin to gaze into her eyes.

"Yes Papa, I will try to remember that and not disappoint you," Kaitlin said meekly.

He hugged her to him and placed a kiss on the top of her head as he motioned for her to help him gather their things to leave. There was a knock at the door and Andrew strolled over to the door to admit the bellhop that was to carry their luggage down to the lobby. His appreciative glance at Kaitlin did not go unnoticed by either her or Andrew as she blushed once again and her Papa just smiled. He pulled her to him as the other man watched, he placed his hand into her sweater and squeezed her breast stroking the nipple.

Her face was on fire but her cunt began to throb from his touch. He leaned down and captured her lips rather savagely with his own letting the man know that this was his property, his baby and he tweaked her nipple again before removing his hand and swatting her butt to motion her out the door. She led the way as they all made their way toward the bank of elevators.

She was mortified but knew not to say a word and it hadn't yet dawned on her that her obvious embarrassment when Andrew did things publicly was part of her appeal to him. Knowing that he was the only man allowed to touch her anyway he wanted to and then to never be chastised for it was exactly what he desired from Kaitlin and also knowing she would quite possibly always be worrying about what people must think of her but would never tell him no.

The ride down to the lobby was uneventful while Andrew allowed his baby to get her bearings and to get over her embarrassment. He knew what he had planned for them today and was eagerly looking forward to it. He also knew what it would take out of Kaitlin to follow his wishes and he wanted her discomfort to be minimal. Time was of the essence though if his plan for today was to take place.

The taxi took them to Kaitlin's apartment in record time considering the heavy weekday traffic of the city. With barely giving her time for them to deposit their luggage, he once again grabbed her hand leading her out the door and to her car. He took her keys from her hand and motioned her to get in on the passenger side. She did so and then turned toward him with a question in her eyes wondering exactly what did he have planned but didn't utter a word. She waited patiently for him to tell her.

"That grocery store we passed on the way to your apartment baby, is that where Victor works?" he asked and it was then Kaitlin knew exactly what he wanted for her, for them.

One of the things Andrew had her do when their relationship was strictly online, was flirt very heavily with a black man that used to be her employee in a previous job. The man still worked for the company she used to and had in a weird quirk of fate ended up working at the store that was in her neighborhood. She had indeed flirted with Victor repeatedly just the way Andrew had instructed her to do at the time, but had never been able to take it further than that even though it had been obvious that was what Andrew had desired.

Now the decision was being taken out of her hands and she could easily guess what her Papa intended to try to make happen this evening for her, for them. Whether Victor would be willing remained to be seen and color was again infused on her cheeks.

"Yes Papa, it is," she said quietly and her eyes downcast.

She had known Victor for a number of years now so it wasn't like he was a stranger, but she still felt timid about what Andrew obviously wanted to happen. A part of her wanted it as well, but she never would have taken the initiative on her own and somehow Andrew had sensed that and was taking matters into his own hands. While she was showering unbeknownst to her, Andrew had called the store and verified that Victor was working today. He also had been in contact with Victor prior to his arrival to meet Kaitlin and had outlined for the man what his intentions were.

Kaitlin had never guessed that Victor had desired her for years but never acted on those feelings out of respect for her. She had been a wonderful boss to him so many years ago and someone he still considered a friend and would never have crossed that line without knowing what her reaction would be. With Andrew taking the helm, they both were going to experience what each had fantasized about at one time or another.

They pulled up in front of the store and Andrew motioned for her to follow him into the building. The nervousness she felt was evident on her face but she opened her car door as he requested to follow him inside. She fought the desire to cross her arms across her chest again and hide her exposed breasts knowing they were going to enter the store and Victor would see how her Papa had her dressed. She knew while she looked very sexy, it was hard for her to be 'exposed' to a man that had known her for years, one that at one time had been her employee and she his boss.

The shoppers they passed on the way to the back of the store for the most part given the time of day and being a weekday at that were women. The majority of them really didn't give her more than a cursory glance although a few did smile in appreciation of Andrew's rugged good looks. Shortly they arrived at the meat counter where Victor worked and he saw them almost immediately and walked toward them.

"Hi babe, long time no see," said Victor, as he looked her up and down with obvious interest in how she looked.

He had always called her babe; it was a standing joke between the two of them. She had been his mentor a lifetime ago before he grew into the man he was today and their career paths changed.

"Hi Victor," she said softly. She wasn't sure how much if anything he knew about her and Andrew and was almost tongue-tied in his presence.

"Damn you look good babe" he said to her still openly staring at her.

The lust he felt for her was obvious in his eyes, something she had never seen full blown before although at times it had seemed to be there right beneath the surface. At that moment Kaitlin realized that more than likely because of them being here and the desire she saw on Victor's face now, her Papa had planned this meeting and Victor had been briefed ahead of time on the circumstances and what her relationship with Andrew was. She also felt that he had been asked to join them this afternoon and that thought was confirmed when Victor said, "I get off in a few minutes and then can leave with you guys."

Andrew spoke now for the first time and told him, "We will be waiting for you in the car. I'm parked right outside."

Victor nodded his affirmation and her Papa took hold of her elbow to lead her away. She involuntarily looked back over her shoulder and saw Victor staring at the two of them and then he winked at her. Her face reddened but she smiled timidly back at him and felt her body beginning to respond with the knowledge of what was soon to take place.

As her Papa led her away, she turned her attention back to the man beside her and glanced at him trying to decipher the emotions she saw on his face. She wondered now if he was disappointed in her that she had never followed through with Victor before when he had expected her to several months ago but was scared to ask. Whatever his thoughts were on the subject however, he was keeping to himself for at least the time being. She did feel that at some point in the near future he would tell her but she decided to wait for him to bring the subject up himself.

Kaitlin and Andrew arrived back at the car and sat down inside to wait for Victor. They sat there quietly, neither one of them saying a word for a while. After a few moments had passed though her Papa said to her, "Baby, I do expect you to do this for me, for us and I am not giving you any option on backing out this time. I made it understood to you months ago this was what I desired and you never followed through. I'm disappointed in you but because of it happening before we actually met, I am going to let it go for now but I do expect you to now follow my orders to the letter. Do I make myself clear little one?"

"Yes Papa, very clear. I promise I will not disappoint you this time," she said with remorse in her voice.

Oh how she hated making her Papa disappointed in her and although he said no more on the subject, she mentally berated herself far more harshly than any words he had spoken could have or would. She was learning rather quickly that her own mental punishing of herself at times was in a way far more severe than anything Andrew could or would do to her. It definitely gave her pause for thought.

At that moment she heard a tap on the car window and turned to see that Victor was there. He opened the door leading to the back seat and slid in behind them. She turned around to face him and smiled softly at him.

"You sure about this Victor?" she asked not wasting time in being coy.

"Very sure babe. I have wanted you for years but never dreamed it would be possible," he said in the deep baritone she would recognize anywhere.

"Even if Andrew desires it to be a threesome Victor?" she had to ask.

"As long as it just you that is touching me that's cool babe. I already told him that," he said pointing at Andrew.

With those words Kaitlin allowed herself to relax a little knowing that her Papa might have a man join them many times over in 'scenes', it was only for her pain/pleasure and him watching having no desire for a man to touch him or vice versa. The short ride to her apartment was soon accomplished and the three of them headed toward her door. Now Kaitlin understood why they had checked out of the hotel earlier today and came here instead. He did it to put her at ease knowing this was hard for her and would be somewhat easier in familiar surroundings.

They stepped into her living room and Andrew wasted no time in making things happen. Both men had sat down on opposite ends of the sofa while she stood unsure what to do.

"I want you to strip for us baby. Take your time while we watch," stated Andrew.

She slid her feet out of her sandals and slowly began unbuttoning the sweater. With only the two articles of clothing on her body, this 'strip tease' wouldn't last that long but she made the most of the time. Each button undone showed more of her luscious breasts and Kaitlin watched Victor as she undid them. He never took his eyes off of her as she painstakingly undid each button instead of just pulling the top over her head.

Once the top was undone she stood in front of Victor knowing her Papa was watching intently. She opened the sweater and showed her breasts completely to Victor for the first time and her gaze dropped instinctively to his lap and saw his hard cock straining the zipper in his pants. She moved in front of him and used both hands to push her milky white breasts together and leaning down pressed them toward his dark ebony face. His pink tongue darted out to lick the tip of her nipple and she gasped from his touch.

Moving away from him she reached for the zipper of her jeans and slowly slid it down. She wiggled her butt to remove the very tight jeans and slid them down her legs as Victor watched her with undisguised lust. Andrew was watching the both of them with obvious enjoyment as Kaitlin glanced over at him and tentatively smiled. He smiled back at her and nodded his head knowing she was seeking his approval to continue. He stood up and gathered her in his arms to carry her to her bedroom and motioned for Victor to follow them. He pulled back the comforter on her bed and lay her gently down in the middle. He then sat down in the chair in her room to watch her and Victor together.

Kaitlin smiled up at the dark man and teasingly asked him if he didn't think he was a tad overdressed for the occasion. Those were the only words Victor needed to hear to strip away his clothing as well. In short order he joined her in the middle of the bed as her Papa watched them both. She was already very damp from the longings stirring inside her and wanted this more than she had ever dreamed possible. In this case though she became the aggressor as Andrew remained silent beside them watching.

She pushed Victor gently on to his back and then took his enormous cock in her hand. She gently stroked him as she feathered kisses on his mouth, then forcing his mouth open with her tongue. She deepened the kiss as she continued to stroke him sucking his tongue deep inside. His cock was bigger than any other man she had ever seen or been with and she momentarily wondered how it was going to fit inside her but pushed the thought firmly away.

She abruptly broke their kiss and moved her lips and tongue down his body. Kaitlin glance over at her Papa and saw he was stroking his own cock through his slacks as he watched them. Lower Kaitlin moved down Victor's body as her mouth sought the ultimate goal of his cock. The man moaned from the administration of her delightful tongue. He involuntarily pushed his hard shaft toward her mouth wanting it buried down her throat. Slowing she opened her mouth wide and descended down on it. His gasp was loud as it echoed through the room and then Kaitlin felt Andrew's hands on her waist.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers