Her Gift to Papa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

Forcing her to look straight at him he began speaking in a soft voice partly to alleviate the obvious tension she was feeling. "Don't ever be afraid to talk to me little one and I do think it is time we talked don't you?" he said as he brushed his fingertips across her lips.

"Yes Papa", she replied in a quivering voice her uncertainty so evident in her manner.

To put her a little more at ease he first decided to ask her what she had thought about the fisting she had just been given. He smiled now remembering her words when the subject had first been broached. She really had been petrified not believing it possible and certainly hadn't comprehended just how pleasurable it would be for her. He had known of course but a discussion online or over the telephone had been futile and he had decided quite a while back that in this instance that actions really did speak louder than words and knew that the only way she would understand was to experience it herself.

"So what do you think of fisting now baby?" he asked. "Still believe it isn't possible or will hurt like hell", he said laughing.

She had the grace to blush also remembering her rather vehement words on the subject some months back. She smiled up at him and inquired "Is this where you say I told you so now Papa?" Her cunt was still oozing from the experience and tingling just from the memory of how good it had felt.

"Now would I do a thing like that baby?" he said laughing quietly as he smiled down on her sweat glistened face.

With his hand on top of her cunt he could feel her body still trembling from the massive orgasm she had just experienced. Her eyes briefly look down at where his hand still laid protectively against her most vulnerable intimate area of her body and she knew her would never do anything that would really bring harm to her. She relaxed even more in his embrace as he pulled her tightly to him softly stroking her hair.

"Yes Master you would say something along those lines especially when I had argued so about what I obviously had no clue about without experiencing it first hand", she stated meekly looking deep into his eyes. "It's just I couldn't comprehend that it wouldn't hurt and instead have felt so wonderful."

"I know Kaitlin and I gave up months ago trying to convince you otherwise and knew that the only way you would understand was to feel it for yourself. I waited until today to show you knowing how much you trust me now"; he spoke quietly but forcibly letting her know in no uncertain terms that he was the one that would determine how far to push her limits and to what degree.

Gazing down upon her it shocked his system to realize that something was happening as she looked adoringly back at him that he had never experienced or really even allowed in past relationships he had with other subs. He was sure now in his heart that this relationship was going much deeper than anything he had ever dealt with before meeting his beloved Kaitlin. He understood now that something was occurring that he had never had before and that was he was falling in love with his baby. He groaned and pulled her tightly to his chest as the thoughts raced through his brain, thoughts he wasn't ready yet to speak aloud. He was sure she felt the same way. Unlike him that was so adept at hiding his emotions, Kaitlin's feelings were shining in her eyes although she too had not spoken one word aloud.

This made the plans he had in place for tomorrow even more poignant and full of meaning for the both of them. He knew the next steps they would be taking in their relationship would be for the both of them and further cementing the bond they now shared. As if sensing his innermost thoughts and the ramifications she pulled back and looked deep into his eyes before posing her question.

"Is something wrong Papa?" she asked. "You are awful quite and I was just wondering..." she trailed off without finishing the statement.

"Far from it sweetheart", he said wrapping her tighter in his arms. "Everything is right."

Kaitlin wasn't exactly sure what to make of that remark but he seemed so happy and pleased with her that she decided not to ask and just snuggled deeper into his arms. She could tell that he definitely had something on his mind but just what she had no idea. All she knew was with each day that passed she was falling deeper in love with her Master and fervently hoped that he would one day return those feelings. When she had entered this relationship with Andrew it hadn't dawned on her the depth of the love she would feel for him.

She understood the level of trust that had been needed and the yearnings she had to be controlled by her Dominant but it really hadn't seemed possible to her at the time that a true love would develop between them. She thought to herself now of just how naïve she had been. Thinking back to just a few moments ago and how he had adeptly proven her wrong on the matter of fisting, she was starting to understand that just maybe her entire way of thinking about them being together was subtly changing. She realized now with startling clarity that she was in love with her adored Papa. This was not something she had expected to happen and realized in hindsight just how foolish she had been prior to meeting him.

She unconsciously turned her head away from Andrew not wanting him to see what she felt must be mirrored in her eyes, the depth of love she was feeling for this wonderful man. He had never spoken of love between them and truth be known she was rather scared of what he might think or do if he knew how her feelings were evolving. On one hand she longed to tell him what she was feeling and experiencing but on the other hand not being certain of his reaction she wanted to keep those thoughts to herself for at least the time being. These were uncharted waters for her and put simply she didn't have a clue how to proceed.

Andrew could feel her body tense up against his own and he knew immediately something was up being so well tuned in such a short time span to the woman he held in his arms. He had a good idea what it was though and for now made the decision to not bring up the subject until he had time to examine his own feelings. They would have both been a little surprised to know just how parallel their independent thoughts were to each other although Andrew sensed what was not being spoken. After a time they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

When Andrew awoke several hours later with Kaitlin still in his arms, he gazed down upon her thinking quietly to himself about what he now was recognizing the immense love he felt for this slumbering beauty. He had never thought he would find love again and had quit looking or even thinking about it some years before. He was very discrete in the women he had allowed into his inner circle and they had always parted as friends when the relationships had run their course. There hadn't been anyone to capture his heart, his very soul like Kaitlin had done in her quiet manner. He had sensed the possibility when they were getting to know one another long distance but had been enough of a realist to not totally believe it was even possibly to fall in love with someone he had never met face to face.

Meeting Kaitlin had only deepened the feelings for her that were already there and which was why he had the plans for tomorrow in place but somehow he sensed those plans alone were not entirely enough because he wanted her with him now for always and that was not something he had wanted in the past. He had been content with the status quo of being his sub's Master and had never thought about taking anything beyond that level. He inwardly smiled to himself thinking back to what he had done just moments before zipping up his suitcase and heading out the door for the airport to come to Kaitlin.

He had done something that was totally out of character for him and at the time wasn't even sure why he had done it but was so glad that he had now. He had packed his grandmother's heirloom wedding rings at the last minute into his suitcase not even quite sure what drove him to do something so frivolous. He grinned to himself now that he had the foresight to think ahead to what he had been hoping in his heart would be the relationship with his precious baby. That was how he thought about her he mused to himself. His precious baby, his alone and no one else's and he meant to have ties with Kaitlin that would bind them irrevocably together.

She stirred now slowly coming awake with a soft smile on her face as she woke to see him looking down upon her so intently. She turned her head slightly to look at the clock on her bedside table and gasped when she saw what time it was.

"We must have been more tired than I thought", she exclaimed. "We practically slept the day away and..." her voice trailed off.

"What baby?, he inquired. "What were you going to say?"

"Nothing Papa", she answered.

"Yes there was Kaitlin and I expect you to answer me", he quietly but firmly stated.

"It's just that it is our last full day together and I hadn't intended to sleep it away but wanted to cherish each moment", she said softly lowering her head against his chest and the sound muffled somewhat by that wall.

"You did now?" he said smiling down at her and firmly lifting her chin forcing her to look back up at him.

Silent tears pooled in the corners of her eyes as she tried so desperately to bring herself under control not wanting him to see what the mere thought of him leaving tomorrow was doing to her psyche. Andrew in his infinity of wisdom knew she needed time right now to be alone and chose to make light of the situation so she couldn't possibly guess his plans or his own thoughts that were so entwined with her own that they had become one. Playfully he slapped her on the ass and told her he was getting up to go to the bathroom and told her to order them dinner delivered since it was so late and he was too hungry and tired to go out tonight. As almost an afterthought he told her wanted Chinese.

He quickly arose from the bed as she watch his magnificent backside move towards her bathroom. Getting up herself she walked into the other room to her desk and the phone. Opening the desk drawer she fumbled through the contents until she found the menu she was searching for to order their dinner. She hurriedly dialed the number printed on the piece of paper and ordered their meal. No sooner had she put the telephone down than she felt his strong arms encircling her from behind.

Andrew turned her around facing him as he raised her chin to look into her eyes. The moment's diversion of him having her phone in their order and the brief respite of him in the restroom had enabled her to get her emotions under control. No longer were her eyes glistening with tears although he could tell the thought of him living was foremost in her mind. Part of him wanted to tell her of his plans for tomorrow to set her mind at ease but still felt deep down the surprise more than warranted him keeping quiet tonight.

He had even thought about presenting her with the ring he had packed to show her he had no intention of letting her go now that he had at last found her but felt the ring would be better left until tomorrow as well after his plan of action was fulfilled and then she would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would now be his; his sub, his soul mate and his wife. He had no doubt that her answer would be yes; it never even crossed his mind that she would turn him down. The love she felt for him was shown constantly in every thing she did for him, for them and he silently laughed to himself that she would make an awful poker player because the love she felt for him shined brightly in her eyes even though she had never said the words aloud.

He decided to make one concession to her very worried state of mind as she snuggled up against him. Without her knowing the details of tomorrow, he felt he could at least tell her tonight of his feelings. Leading her to the couch in her living room, he sat down and pulled her on to his lap. Without missing a beat, he kissed her softly on the lips and then pulled her tightly against him. With his head resting on the top of hers, he said the words that he never thought he would say again in this lifetime.

"I love you Kaitlin," he said softly,

The quiet was so pronounced a pin could have been heard dropping as she gasped and turned around her eyes seeking his. Tears once again sprang to her luminous blue eyes as she sought the comfort only he could provide.

"I love you too Papa, so very much", she said as tears slid down her cheeks. "I had hoped, had wanted... but never dreamed you could or would return those feelings."

"Rest assured my pet, I do. I never thought I would again but it seems a certain redhead wormed her way into my granite heart", he said smiling at her and loving the reaction he was getting from his sub. She was so much more than that though he realized but not yet willingly to tell her just how much he had already planned their future and had the first plans set in place for tomorrow and within a few short months they would be together under his roof.

"Tonight, he thought to himself, I will just enjoy the quiet solitude of our intimate evening together. A simple dinner, perhaps a movie on the DVD and an early night in preparation for the big day tomorrow because it will be a big day, a VERY big day."

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers