Her Greatest Fear Ch. 02

Story Info
Mileena's fear begins to come to life in unexpected ways.
3.6k words
4.42
6.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmmer
drmmer
6 Followers

I lifted Mileena's slight frame; shifting it to fit more comfortably in my arms, and carried her up the stairs to her room. Her grey clouded eyes never left my face, even as I lay her on the cool sheet. Her body was completely limp, and she made no attempt to arrange herself into a more comfortable position. I smoothed the stray auburn hair away from her face, and positioned her body to lay flat with legs extended and hands laid over her chest. I ran the back of my hand down her cheek and her eyes became expectant. This was the time when all others had simply taken her as they pleased, yet it would not serve me to do so, and I knew it.

I pulled the covers up over her and tucked them under her chin, still her eyes stayed on me. Leaning down I kissed her cheek and whispered the word sleep in her ear before turning to leave the room. Stopping at the door; I looked back to see her gently roll herself into a tight ball on her side, tucking the blankets in around her like a shield. She looked one last time at me; a single heartbeat passed before she closed her eyes. Shutting the light off; I turned to go to my own room.

I laid on my bed in the dark. What was she seeing in her sleep? Did she dream, I wondered. Images of past experiences with her played through my mind. I had played often with her previous Master and now each scene ran through my mind searching for the tiniest detail that might offer clues to what she was so afraid of.

I had seen her take a hundred strikes from a whip, and more without so much as a sound. To most of us this was something we had to train them to do, yet for her it was what she did. I remember being envious of him. He seemed to have the perfect submissive when she was submissive. She never spoke without being told to; offering only short responses. She never seemed to balk at anything he asked of her, she simply did it. Her response to the kneel down position was obvious, and she never failed to perform beautifully, so why was it that he always felt as if she were holding something back? On the other side of the coin; she was infamous for her smart mouth at just the wrong time, a perpetual flirt when not controlled, and had on more than one occasion stepped over the line of playful flirting. She was classified quickly as a SAM; the kind of Smart assed masochist that would undo the ropes around her wrists with her teeth to turn and glare in challenge to whomever had tied them. At times it was as if there were two completely separate people living within the same body.

Looking back now I can see the moments when she simply slipped away. I could pinpoint the second that her eyes grew cloudy, and she drifted off into her own world. It looked from the outside like sub space, but there was always something different. Now I could see the look that was truly there, it was not one of submission but resignation. She could easily resign herself to letting her body be tortured and in her world, escape from the pain. I had even seen her push for punishment she knew would come and now I could see that tiny little smile of satisfaction that she had just before she would slip away.

A moment later I was up and headed for the computer. I had taped several of our sessions, and now knew there was something there that others had missed. That smile, that tiny glimmer that flickered and disappeared in an instant. That is where her secret lay! What caused it? Why did she even have it?

I spent two hours looking at each and every session I had on the computer, slowing down the stream when I saw her eyes cloud over, backing it up to try to catch that same glimpse of a smile. It was not something that happened every time, but I did find it on two of the sessions we had together. Sitting back I watched each session from beginning to end. I found it difficult to not get caught up in the feelings that these sessions provided. My cock grew hard and my mind began to create new ideas for play sessions. It took several tries for me to pull my focus back to where it needed to be. Yes, that same small smile was there.

I hit pause in the last second of the first session out of frustration. I got up and paced the kitchen for a few minutes. When I returned to the screen the image that jumped out at me was striking! I clicked to enlarge the screen to make sure. There was that beautiful face staring straight at the camera, the grey eyes not clouded but alive and burning. Clicking the pause button allowed it to move forward and in an instant the eyes dropped and I could no longer see them. I rewound and ran it through frame by frame. There it was, for only a split second; just long enough for her to look up and back down again, barely a single frame. I sat back in the chair and stared at the screen.

I had seen that look earlier today. Those eyes were lost, searching. Not afraid but alone; utterly alone. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts run.

It took a moment to get through the chatter and let one simple statement float to the forefront.

"No one knows." She had said it more than once, but now it had a meaning. She was right; no one had ever taken the time to study her like this, to look for the clue. It was in that smile, and this moment captured for all eternity on my screen.

I went down the hall to her room, and stood there watching her for a long time. She was still curled in her ball, tucked safely away in her covers. Suddenly her body stiffened, and began to shake. Stepping quietly closer I could see tears run down her cheeks, and yet her eyes were shut tight. She even cried silently in her sleep. I watched her until her body settled back into a rhythmic breathing pattern before stepping to the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed and just looked at her for awhile before finally going to my own room and sleeping.

I woke early the next morning, and after making coffee crept down the hall to Mileena's room. Coffee cup in hand I sat down in a chair across from the bed. She was still curled in her little ball with the covers tucked securely in around her, her own private cocoon. She looked so serene and peaceful, but I had already seen that she had not begun her night that way. The morning light played with her auburn hair making it vividly red, while it shone the depth of her porcelain skin, the same skin that glowed such a beautiful blush in the height of passion. I longed to lean over and bring that blush to life in the morning sun.

There was something soothing in watching her sleep, something that I had not felt in a long time. I found my own breathing began to match hers, and my body settled into a languid comfort. I wanted to be closer to it, to wrap myself in it and float on some unseen sea that gently rocked my soul in its simple rhythm.

Her body stirred and stretched beneath the sheets. She unfurled herself and rolled onto her stomach extending her legs and stretching in that feline manner again. Perhaps I should turn up the heat in her room so that I could watch her do it naked each morning. She turned herself onto her back and then turned her head, eyes still closed toward the morning light. She lay with a quiet smile on her face as she felt the warmth of the sun on her face, her hand rising to her cheek to enjoy the warmth she felt there. Then, she slowly began to slide the covers down to reveal her naked body allowing the sun to warm each new exposed inch before revealing more.

It was erotic and arousing, so why did I feel like I had suddenly intruded into a part of her world that was kept away from everyone. I knew that if I so much as took a deep breath she would hear it and I didn't want her to. I wanted to see this part of her, the moments before she pulled on whatever shield she wore.

I watched her stretch her arms above her head making her small breasts stand firm on her chest and take a deep breath. Her eyes popped open and instantly she recognized me. Jerking her arms down to her sides and muttering an apology, for what I didn't know. I didn't respond but sat still and waited until she asked me what I was doing there. I told her I had been watching her sleep. Fear sprang to her eyes, and then quickly turned to anger before she looked down and hid it from me. When she raised her head again a second later it was gone.

I stood and walked to the bed sitting down the side, and she reached for the covers. Don't was all I said; before laying down on the bed next to her, but not touching her.

"What do you feel?" I asked, turning my head to look at her. A confused look came across her face.

"What?" she whispered.

"What do you feel?" I asked again, this time speaking clearly and slowly. I took a moment before she could find any words.

"Confused." She said before she looked down and began to fidget with her fingers.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked still fidgeting with her fingers.

I rolled to my side and placed my hand over hers, "No."

She looked at me for a long time, not sure if she should say or do something. Her breathing changed, growing more rapid and uneven. She struggled to look at me, shifting from my face to our hands and back again often.

"What did you dream about?" I asked letting my hand remain resting gently on hers.

"Dream? I Don't dream, I never have." Her voice was no more than a whisper. I rose from the bed and walked to the entrance to her room.

"It's time to get up." I said and headed for the kitchen. I poured myself another cup of coffee and sat down at the table, my head full of questions. Is she really not aware that she dreams? What is it that could cause someone to completely block any recollection of nightmares strong enough to make them cry?

She entered the kitchen dressed in nothing but her pale blue bikini panties and matching bra. I had always preferred her in blue it seemed to show off the ivory skin and auburn hair perfectly. She didn't look at me, but poured herself a cup of coffee. She took a deep breath and turned to face me leaning against the kitchen counter. God, she was beautiful. The sun shone through the window and played across her hair making it shimmer. A small strand of her long bangs fell across one eye and I wished it was not there.

She reached up and tucked it back behind her ear, before turning to put her cup on the counter. She quickly set about making breakfast. Pulling two plates from the cupboard and placing them on the table. She turned toward the refrigerator opening the door and leaning down to grab the eggs. A vision of me eating pancakes off that ass sprang to mind. I could see myself licking the sticky syrup off the backs of her thighs.

She put the eggs on the counter and gathered a few more items. I had not said anything about what I wanted to eat that morning and left it for her to handle as I headed for the shower. Stepping into the shower I realized I was out of my favorite shampoo as I leaned my head back to let the water run over it. Suddenly I heard the door open and a bottle of my favorite shampoo was placed at the edge of the shower by a delicate hand before I heard the door close. I smiled and reached for it. After dressing, I head for the kitchen.

Just as I entered the kitchen Mileena placed two large pancakes on my plate. The butter and a small gravy dish sat on the table as well. She waited for me to sit down before taking her place opposite me her hands folded in her lap. I looked at the gravy dish and realized that she had warmed the syrup in it. A smile came to my lips as I looked at the pancakes and remembered the fantasy I had earlier. Perhaps someday I will do just that.

After breakfast Mileena cleaned the kitchen and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before coming into my office to ask if I needed anything before she went to work. Her job was one that gave her the ability to work from home full time so all she had to do was walk down the hall and shut the door the her office. After she left and I heard the door close, I leaned back in my chair to consider what to do with her tonight.

The only light in the playroom was the glimmer from the candles I had lit causing shadows to dance across the room. I had moved the couch father away from the cage and positioned it so that it faced it. I took mileena by the hand and led her to the cage without a single word. Every step closer to it seemed to cause more tension in her, until the last step seemed to be made from sheer will rather than anything natural. I released her hand and retreated to the couch, leaving her standing in front of it.

She stood there; her breathing ragged and labored, not a single muscle twitched or shifted for the better part of half an hour. I wondered what was going on in her head as she stood there looking at the cage.

"Turn around." I said, wanting to see her face. She turned slowly toward me, but it seemed she had to tear her gaze from the cage at the last minute. When her eyes met mine they were large and gleaming. I knew that look something was brewing in that mind of hers. The problem was determining if it was something I wanted to happen or not. She smiled just before dropping her face to look at the floor.

I stood up and walked over to her turning her back toward the cage before settling the two of us down onto the floor in front of it. I had her cradled between my legs in the kneel down position. I lifted her head so that she was looking at the cage before sliding my hand down between her legs. As always her natural response was evident, her pussy was already dripping and I could smell her already.

"Tell me what you see," I said as I began to tug at her nipple.

" I see the cage master," she said with not a hint of emotion to it.

"What do you feel?" I asked.

"Your hands on my body," was her answer.

I withdrew my hands and repeated the question.

She was silent for a time before she said, "I don't feel anything."

Taking one of her hands in mine I leaned us both forward and placed it on the front of the cage, and repeated the question, "what do you feel." This time her body began to shake, and I watched as a single tear slide down her cheek.

I moved so that I could cradle her and still keep her hand on the cage. Her body stiffened and she tried to withdraw her hand from the cage.

"NO, you will touch it. What do you feel?" I asked again.

Her eyes dropped to the floor and I could see her biting her lower lip. I lifted her head and she bite down harder on her lip. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, forcing her to release her lower lip. I could taste the blood on it when I sucked it into my mouth. I licked the blood from her lip and kissed it gently before releasing it. "Don't bite your lip, I like your lips soft for me."

Taking her head between my hands I turned it back toward the cage, "what do you feel? Tell me what you feel inside right now." My voice was firm but gentle, and I hoped it would urge her finally speak. Her body began to shake violently and her breathing grew erratic.

"Please..." was the only word she spoke before she began to struggle to breath.

I pulled her into my arms and turned her face away from the cage. I held her while she cried; silent sobs shook her body over and over again. I kissed the tears that rolled down her face, and covered her mouth with mine. Her lips were so soft and I could taste the salt form her tears. Her body began to soften its rigid pose as her breathing slowed until she no longer held her own head up for me. Reluctantly I let her lips leave mine and laid her across my lap. She was a doll that I could position any way I wanted, and did not flex a single muscle as I laid her out for me; arms above her head and legs spread wide. I leaned forward and traced a line from her chin down toward her right breast, allowing my finger to hover over her nipple for a second. The second that I let my finger gently run over her nipple her body visibly stiffened. Her head was turned away from the cage and her eyes were closed. I touched her nipple again softly, and she jerked as if in pain but still no sound came from her lips.

I grabbed her nipple and twisted hard, watching as her body softened again. I did it again to be sure, and her body remained soft and pliable. This was not the reaction I had expected. I gently touched her nipple again and her body tightened and she held her breath. I grabbed both her nipples and twisted them between my fingers and again she softened.

I let my hands float over her skin gently from her breasts to the small patch of auburn hair just above her pussy and again her body stiffened and she squeezed her eyes shut tighter. I let my touch remain soft and gentle as I slide my hands down her highs and back up to her breasts, watching as her breathing became erratic and she seemed to struggle to keep her body from flinching.

"Open your eyes," I said, "look at me,"

She turned her head to face mine as I looked down at her and slowly opened her eyes. I waited for only a moment before gently caressing her body again. She squeezed her eyes closed, and her body stiffened again.

"Open your eyes." I commanded. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard. Her eyes flew open and I could see the fire in them, the more I squeezed the brighter it grew. Then I let my grip soften and become gentle, as I watched that fire go out only to be replaced with fear. The more I touched her softly the more fear shown in her eyes until she once again began to cry silent tears.

Over and over again I gently caressed her body, watching as she flinched and tried to move away from my touch.

"Please..." that one word whispered so softly but that held so much within it escaped her lips. I slide my hand behind her head and brought her lips to mine. I was determined to keep it soft and gentle, but before long the hunger I felt seemed to take over and I deepened the kiss crushing her body to mine, demanding, punishing, biting. She relinquished herself to me this way, her body molding to mine. The scent of her wet pussy drifted over me and ignited my need to posses her.

Pulling back from the kiss I looked into those eyes. Once again there was the fire that danced through those deep grey eyes. I wanted so desperately to turn her over and spank her until her entire ass was bright red before driving my cock into her, knowing that each punishing stroke would force her toward climax after climax. But my need to discover her secrets outweighed it and I gently lay her down on the floor and stood to walk to the couch.

"Please..." she said again. I stopped turning back to her kneeling down over her body and peppered soft kissed all over her breasts before taking her hand and standing her up to face me. I took her face in my hands and gently kissed her lips.

"Please what," I said.

"Please touch me." She whispered.

I kissed her gently, and then stepped away. "You may go to your room now," was all I said before walking out of the room and up the stairs.

drmmer
drmmer
6 Followers