her Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
her fantasy unfolds as time goes by.
2.7k words
4.36
10.7k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she was standing there before Him. her body clothed in a simple outfit, a flowing white gown. her head was bowed, fearing His rejection. she simply stood there, breathing in and out, feeling her body cry out for His even as her heart felt the connection to His soul. she heard His steps as He walked towards her. she wanted Him more than she understood.

As He neared, her body began to bend. she wanted to honor Him, respect Him by kneeling before Him. His hand reached out, grasping a light hold on her arm, propelling her back up. He did not wish for her to kneel. her skin tingled under His touch. The electricity flowing through her body at just the mere touch of His hand shocked her. her head flew up and her eyes locked with His. He felt it to.

she gasped and lowered her gaze once again. How could she have raised her eyes to His? How was He going to take her seriously, if she failed at even the tiniest of tasks? A tear slipped out of the corner of her eye. she saw a shadow through the side of her eye and then felt His finger as He traced the tear away. His hand reached under her chin and drew it upward. He looked into her eyes. "I did not ask you to kneel or lower your gaze, My dear one. I feel your desire to honor Me, but you have not failed Me in any way."

her breath stopped. He knew her thoughts and feeling even when she did not voice them. How could the connection be so real? her body shook with the suppressed emotion. The back of His hand grazed down her right cheek, and then the palm of His hand grazed down the left side of her face. she felt His touch to the very tips of her toes. her body responded even to this, the simplest of touches. her eyes locked with His, took in the thoughts that flowed from His eyes. Tthey communicated without words.

His hands ran down her arms, sending shivers up her spine. His power wrapped itself around Him. she could feel how He had control. His hands ran around her neck, touching her skin. The heat from His touch brought fire to her blood. she felt her body respond. her breasts ached. her nipples were hard, poking out, visible through her gown. her musky scent wafted around them. The moisture had pooled between her legs. she was ripe with need.

He pulled at her hair, moving the long tresses to the side. His mouth came down on her neck, His tongue swirling over her pulse. His teeth nipped at her skin, giving the delicate feel of a needle rasping over one's skin. His lips met her skin, allowing for the gentle suction. His body swelled when He heard her whimper in her throat. He moved His way around her body, His tongue swirling across her heated skin.

He stood behind her, pulling on her hair slightly, arching her neck to give Him better access. He could smell her scent, the scent that was only hers. His nostrils flared, and He felt the wild part of His soul reaching out for control. He wanted to ravage her, to take her and make her His. His hold tightened in her hair, as His mouth came down once again on her neck. He felt her shift her body, pushing into His touch. He meant only to nip at her, but the beast within won. He bared His teeth and let them sink into her skin.

She cried out in pain and pleasure. He bit her harder, loving the sound she made. He tasted her skin, the small trickle of blood that was her. His teeth withdrew as His tongue lapped at the bite. His head pulled back, looking at her. His mark rested on her neck right above her shoulder. He had barely broken the surface of her skin, and yet, He knew He had bitten her hard. she did not bruise easily, she had said. Yet, there on her skin even now, seconds later, was a dark purple bruise forming.

He smiled in triumph. He had marked His dear one, and she had enjoyed it as much as He had. His mouth descended on her neck again, working its way around under her pile of thick beautiful light brown hair. His fist was full of her hair, and He loved it. her hair was definitely her crowning glory, He thought. He pulled on her upper arms, pulling her body flush against His. her head reached just under His chin. her back rested against His chest. her butt nestled against His hips.

His hands reached around her body, and He gently pinched each of her nipples between His fingers. her body responded, arching to press back against Him while pushing her breasts into His hands. she was His. His fingers began a steady stroke on her breasts, pulling and releasing as the tempo built. He could hear the moans coming from her throat. He leaned down over her shoulder, whispering in her ear. "Let Me hear you, My dear one. I want to hear the moans coursing through your body at My touch."

He leaned down, using one hand to turn her head towards His. her mouth rested on the outside of His ear. His hand returned to her breast. He began to pull on her breasts again, pinching and pulling then releasing them back to rest again. her moans grew slightly louder, and He felt every one pulse through His body straight to His groin. her breath tickled against His ear and neck. He was swollen with need.

He could feel the heaviness of her breasts, as He wrapped His large hands around them. They were His. He massaged them, creating a friction between the gown she wore and His work roughened hands. her body started to move, seeking some release from the sensations, the pressure He was creating. He groaned loudly as her butt rubbed against His fullness. There was always pain with pleasure when He chose to play with her. He felt the need to be with her, as sure as He felt the sway of her hips rubbing against Him.

Needing control, He pulled His hands away from her body and stepped away. He watched as she tried to gain her balance. her body was lost in heat and lust, desire coursing through her. she had been leaning her body against His, and now, He had moved away. her eyes opened, and her head swiveled. she meant to look at Him. He could not lose His control so soon to her. "STOP! Do not move," He commanded, loud enough for His words to echo off the walls.

she stopped standing still. her body was aching in every possible way, wanting to have Him, needing His touch. she willed her body into submission. Allowing her mind to remember that He was in control, she lowered her head and did not move. He looked at her, loving her desire to please Him. He knew the fullness of His heart, seeing her submit even as she longed for His touch, her release. He was pleased with her. More softly than before, He commanded, "To the bed, My dear one. I want you stripped and on the bed on hands and knees, Now!"

He watched with an amused grin as she scurried over to the bed. her body moving in an erotic dance as He watched her pull the gown over her head. she was absolutely beautiful. He knew she struggled with thoughts of ugliness, but He found her more beautiful than words from His mouth could ever say. It was not just her body, her heart, but it was her submission, a gift to Him. He cherished her, cherished her gift from the bottom of His heart.

His attention refocused from His thoughts onto her as she struggled to hurriedly pull off the gown. her arms were stuck, and she was making noises of frustration. He silently watched, knowing she was trying to follow the Now of His command. He laughed softly to himself when He heard a tearing sound. He hoped the tear was not bad, but could not keep the swelling of His heart at her desire to do His bidding so willingly. She jumped out of the pool of clothing at her feet and climbed up onto the bed.

He watched her hips sway back and forth as she crawled around on top of the black down comforter. she faced the head of the bed, as she knew she should. she balanced her body on her hands and knees, her head bowed. He watched her hair cascade down around her face somewhat saddened that it hid her cherished beauty from His view. He walked over to the closet and pulled out His box, smiling in anticipation.

As the fantasy unraveled in her mind, she felt her body respond to the call. her hands wrapped their fingers around her breasts, and she began massaging her breasts. her nipples were hard. she pulled on them, pinching them slightly. she moaned out loud, the sound filling the room around her. she wanted to be with Him, to feel His hands pulling on her body, touching and caressing. she wanted.......

her body quivered in anticipation as she heard the closet doors squeak on their hinges. she was willing and ready for Him. she wanted to peek so that she would know what to expect, but she knew that part of the fun was the surprise. she waited, feeling His body heat near her as He placed the box on the table beside the bed. she felt her moisture bead and slip down the inside of her thigh. she was already so wet for Him. she felt her hair being pulled back and waited.

He slipped the leather blindfold over her eyes and pulled her hair back into a twisting band. He wanted to see her face, but He also wanted to help her with the temptation to look at Him. He rustled around in the toy box until He found the toy of choice. He placed the tips of the feathers on her back, tickling her up and down her spine. He saw her body try and pull away from the sensation. The nerves on her back were always more sensitive than the rest of her body. He glided the feathers across her butt and down her thighs. He heard her breathing pick up. The feathers danced along her calf and then fell between her legs, tickling her most sensitive space.

A squeak came out of her mouth, as the feathers tickled her body. How could He do this to her, knowing that her body was already on fire, needy? her legs spread open wider for Him. she wanted Him to have complete access to all He wished to touch. she needed Him to know that she was His.

He slipped the feathers out from between her legs and placed it on the table. Leaning over slightly, His fingers lightly caressed their way down the length of her slit. she was hot, wet and ready for Him. His body twitched with its own need and wants. His fingers slid through the dewy folds that hid her opening. His fingers, delved deep, pushing into her when He found her open and willing. her gasp made Him shove harder. Two fingers inside of her, she was tight, so tight. He felt the muscles of her body wrap themselves around the fingers. He wanted to be in her, but He was not ready. Tantalizing slow, He withdrew His fingers, pinching her clit as He did.

He laughed softly when her body arched off the bed in surprise. His hand reached into the toy box again. He brought out His flogger, made of supple soft leather. The handle fit perfectly into His hand. His other hand began a slow seductive dance over her skin, warming it, preparing it. As He felt the muscles in her back begin to relax, He brought His hand back, bringing the flogger down onto her back, gently. It was a sweet caress, a beginning.

her eyes popped open as she felt the juices between her legs. she was wet. Part of her felt guilty, thinking about Him, fantasizing about what could happen. she wanted to pull away from erotic dream, but her body was aching for release. she turned to look at the clock, and whispered, "go faster!!!" It only blinked its red dots at her and read the same time 9:30 am. she turned over in the bed and tried to keep her hips from moving back and forth. her thighs were already wet. she picked up the book and began to read.

she tried in earnest to let thoughts of Him flee from her mind, but He had taken up a resting place not only in her mind, but her heart and soul. she wished to be talking to Him, wanted time with Him. she felt embarrassed that she was thinking about Him in such an intense sexual way. Tthey had not discussed sexual desires or feelings. she felt in some way that she was betraying His honor, disappointing Him. she reached for the strength to move past her need.

The story in the book unfolded as she read. Slowly, she felt some of her need begin to dissipate. she saw herself in the story with Him, this Man that held such control over her. she doubted He even realized it. she closed the book and screamed. she longed to be with Him. Thoughts raced through her head.... "i wish i lived closer to Him. Is it wrong to hope it rained so that His plans for the day had to be changed? Am i going crazy? Am i in this entire situation alone, frightened and scared? Does He care? Where is He right now? Am i obsessing? Is this considered stalking in my mind? Would the intensity i feel and have scare Him?"

Again, she screamed. "GO AWAY!!" her thoughts held her captive. she felt pain at Ttheir earlier miscommunications. she felt fear at showing herself to Him, completely. Would He accept her as she was? Would He cherish her for who she was or turn her away when she let Him see her? Could she risk opening her heart completely, giving her submission? she wanted to leap up and down for joy and give in to Him so easily. But she knew He would respect her more for waiting. she knew she would respect herself more for waiting. Silently, her heart cried out for Him, hoping He heard her, knew her pain, her doubt.

She looked at the clock and slammed her fist into a pillow, 10 am. Standing up, she left the bed. she went into the living room once again, grabbed her laptop and signed onto the net. she signed into Yahoo and felt the sting of disappointment that yet again, there was no message. she reminded herself, four o'clock. Deciding to try another avenue, a safer avenue of taking her mind off of Him, she started searching for pictures. she found many different ones, beautiful ones, crazy ones, heart tearing ones. During it all, she never forgot about Him. she wanted to cry in agony at the wait.

she wanted to sign off the net, but she kept thinking that as soon as she signed out, there He would be. So, staying signed on, she set the computer down and put in a movie. she looked at the clock, 12:30 pm. Putting in the movie, she focused her attention on it. Every few minutes looking over at the computer to check, to see and every time, He wasn't there. her heart felt ripped to the straining point. she turned back to the movie, watching in silence. Time seemed to tick slowly by, with no thought for her. she wanted it to be four o'clock, but it wasn't. The harder she tried to get her mind off of it, the more she thought about it, Him, Him, Him, Him, Him, Him, Him, Him, Him, Him, Him.... over and over and over again.