Her Hero

Story Info
An insomniac has a night he'll never forget.
2k words
4.35
27.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't sleep. I had been trying for what seemed like hours. So, I went for a walk to the park, hoping that would allow me to checkmate the sandman.

That's when I came upon the situation.

A guy and a girl in what seemingly looked like an argument. Finding myself not ready to return home yet, I decided to eavesdrop on the squabble. From what I gathered he was her boyfriend and wanted a piece of her "teasing" ass, as he so quaintly put it. I thought to myself, "I don't blame him."

The girl was obviously hot. Golden locks down past her shoulders. A slight tan, that probably yielded some lines on her bra, assuming she wore one during her session. Nice sized breasts, that any guy would feel privileged to get a feel of. And even though, she wasn't smiling, you could tell her green eyes had a kind warmth to them. Hell, it even looked like she had dimples, and I was a sucker for dimples.

I snapped back to reality as the yelling got louder, and before I knew it, he had grabbed a shoulder and looked like he was about to hit her. Without thinking I jumped in.

Grabbed him by the back of his collar, and with a ferocity I had never seen in myself before, threw him against the brick all of the downtown pub. I pushed my forearm into his throat and told him he needs to back off.

"This is none of your business, man, back off," he said to me in attempt to intimidate me.

However, my face was inches from his and I could see the fear in his eyes.

"I think you need to leave before you regret any actions." This sent him scurrying. After he ran off, I turned back to the girl, and she hugged me.

After thanking me, I asked her what had happened. "That was my boyfriend. He wanted me to have sex with him, and I wouldn't do it. The more I denied him the angrier he got. If you hadn't shown up when you did...." she trailed off and hugged me again.

I hesitantly hugged her back. After a bit my brain formed a few words, "Do you live around here?"

"Yes, but I'm supposed to be sleeping over with a girlfriend of mine. I wasn't even supposed to be with him."

"How old are you?" The thought suddenly crossing my mind.

"18. My name is Holly."

"Tim," I replied.

Briefly, it occurred to me that she was legal, even to my 26. Then I put it out considering what she'd been through tonight.

"I know we just met, but I can't go home. Is there any chance of staying with you tonight?" She asked me, her green eyes portraying how desperate she was.

Well-" I started before she cut me off. She sighed. "I understand," and she started to walk away.

I perked up. "You didn't let me finish. I was going to say my place is still a ways away if you don't mind walking."

She turned around, with a smile on her face. As we started walking we got into conversation. Despite the 8 year age difference we seemingly had a lot in common. Type of music, movies, she even had a love of sports. When we got back to my apartment, I found my arm was around her.

Unfortunately, I had just moved into said apartment, so I didn't have a bed yet. However, I did have a couch and an air mattress. I offered her the choice and she took the couch. So I inflated my air mattress and we chatted a bit more. Finally, we mutually decided it was time to say goodnight. We both laid our heads down on our respective pillows, and I stole a glance at her, once again thinking how I wanted to touch her. And once again, I put it out of my head.

15 minutes had passed, and I was about to drift off when I felt a hand touch mine. I opened my eyes and found her staring down at me from the couch. I watched her back for several seconds taking in her angelic beauty, when finally I asked her if anything was wrong.

Softly she spoke, "I never said thank you for what you did tonight."

"Yes, you did, plenty of times on the way home," I replied giving her a smile.

"Not the way you deserve to be, my hero." And with that she slid herself off the couch far enough to dip in and kiss me at first. It started out as innocent, when suddenly I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, caressing mine. She slid the rest of the way off the couch and fell into my arms, all the while continuing our embrace. She slid her hands up my chest and ground herself against my boxers. I felt the stirring inside that I'd been feeling all night, but this time I didn't hold back.

I stopped for a quick second and asked. "Are you a virgin?"

"No. Well, yes and no. I was 16 and passed out when my boyfriend at the time took advantage of me. I may not have my virginity, but I still have never felt anyone inside me. Does that bother you?" She looked up at me, searching for understanding.

"Of course not, I-"

In the blink of an eye she had my boxers down, and my hardening dick in her mouth. Licking up and down the side of it, twirling her tongue around the head of it, she was going to town with gusto. I couldn't help but let out a moan, seeing how I had been wanting this ever since I first seen her over an hour ago.

I lightly placed my hands on her head and started running my hands through her soft locks. She took in as much of my 8 inches as she could, her drool starting to pool around my base. She took her mouth off and started to suck on my balls, enjoying every moment of it.

I so wanted to lick her pussy, but before I could do it, I had to be sure of something.

"Do you really want this?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

In a throaty voice she groaned with pleasure and said, "Yes."

I picked her up and sat down on the couch, with her straddling my lap, and I took off her shirt. My lips instantly locked onto one of her luscious C cup sized breasts. My tongue roaming over her soft skin, she threw her head back and moaned over and over again, her nips obviously sensitive. After spending a small amount of time on her lovely bosom, and nearly bringing her to climax from that alone, I grabbed her hands in mine and slowly lowered her off the couch, hanging her in midair. I slid her up and slid myself down the couch so that her pussy, although still having panties on, was right in my face. I proceeded to lick her panties, feeling the cotton as my tongue dragged across her clit. This drove her crazy, and she started to moan once again, her hair flying every which way. I had to concentrate to not drop her, she was grinding her cottoned pussy against my artistic tongue. The panties were becoming soaked, combined with my licking and her floodgate-like juices. I could taste her through the cotton, and it was delicious.

"Take my panties off," she begged me obviously lost in her deep passion. "I want to feel your tongue against my bare pussy."

Wondering how to accomplish this while I still balanced her on the couch, I had an idea. Gripping her panties with my teeth, I dragged them up and off, unveiling her gorgeous kitty to my sex starved eyes. Pulling her up to me again, I went to town on her dripping cunt.

"OOHHH MMMY GGOOOD LICK ME!!" She screamed.

I did just that. I started out around her inflamed pussy lips, working my way to her clit, where I sucked and nibbled up a storm. She was thrashing harder and harder, and I knew soon I would have to have my dick slipping up this beautiful pussy.

"Oh baby, lick me, your tongue feels like heaven!! Tongue fuck me, my hero!"

I did as she asked. Dipping my tongue inside her folds, I wiggled it around getting as much as I could. Finally I had to come up for air, and when I did that I brought her face up to mine again. I offered her my tongue and she took it, tasting her fluids like it was nectar of the gods.

I'd had enough. I reached inside the nightstand of my drawer pulling out a condom. She tore it open and lovingly slid it down my cock. Then she straddled me again, and slowly dropped down as my dick slid inside her hot, tight pussy. She put her hands around my neck and started riding me up and down, her hair bouncing in stride. She kissed me, over and over again. I had to be careful not to cum too soon, I wanted it to be special for both of us.

"Fuck me Tim. Oh, baby, drive that cock inside me. It feels wonderful. FASTER! HARDER!"

I slammed my hips up into her, her hips slapping against mine. The couch started to move with us as passionately found ourselves giving into each other's pleasure.

I found myself moaning too, which was something I never did. I had never been turned on like this by anyone ever before. My dick felt like it grew to enormous proportions inside her milking cunt.

"OH BABY, I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR DICK!" She screamed.

"I'm right behind you, sweet baby."

"AAAAUUUUGGGGHH MMYY GGOOOODDDD!!!" She convulsed in her obvious climax. I started to wonder if the neighbors might call the cops, but the though left my head when my orgasm hit.

The cum shot out my dick and pooled inside the condom. I was about to stop when I realized, I was still hard. I slid myself off, ripped the condom from my dick, and threw it in the wastebasket. Then, still hard, I pushed her onto her hands and knees, and fucked her from behind, doggystyle. I grabbed her hips and rammed my dick inside her. She was too weak to even hold herself up as I heard her scream in pleasure over and over again, slamming her ass back to meet my invading dick. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed the back of her neck. She turned her head and our tongues met each other, playing a kind of oral kung-fu. Her pussy juices were sliding down my balls and dripping on the couch.

"Oh, my god, Holly, you are so fucking hot. Your a natural at fucking," I found myself saying.

"It's only cause I'm with you, babe. AAAAUUUGHGH I'm coming again! Fuck me harder Tim!"

I drove my dick inside her as deep and fast as I could possibly go. Feeling her volcanic pussy go off, I was near orgasm again, myself.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!"

"I want it in my mouth. I want to taste you."

I pulled out and she went to work on prick. It wasn't long before I was erupting inside her mouth. She tried to take as much of it as she could but some of it dribbled down her chin. She picked it up with her hands and licked it off. I was dumbfounded. I had only met this girl a mere couple of hours ago, and I realized I loved her. Since the couch had been soaked with our fluids, we both laid on the air mattress, holding each other in our arms.

I had a terrible thought.

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked feeling my heart drop.

She seemed to recognize my sudden sadness. "What boyfriend?" She looked at me and smiled. Then laid her head against my chest. "I already have my hero."

*********

Part of the above story is true. I did break up the fight, however, afterwards I only took her home and never saw her again. This was my first story. Be gentle. I know I did the job for myself. I have plenty of other ideas, across many other genres, so if you didn't enjoy this one, you may enjoy the others.