Her Hottest Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he impaled her with his tool, Trish cried out her pleasure and the crowd erupted. Trish was tight after so long with no sex, and the Wolf's thrusts left her gasping as her pussy tried to accommodate his girth.

Hunched over her like a dog, her lover humped her feverishly, driving himself inside her with shallow rapid plunges. His intensity was far more stimulating that the physical feeling, but even that was arousing in its ardor.

Men and women crouched down next to her, fondling her. Trish's arms were flung out from her body allowing access to her tits. Her legs were lifted over the Wolf's hips urging him deeper inside her hole.

A small woman dress as a cat, in a black leotard with painted on whiskers, leaned over and kissed Trish on the mouth. The woman's mouth tasted of some sort of fruity alcohol and Trish was seized with a desire to be consumed by this woman. Too aroused to miss a thing Trish held her eyes open taking in the face of this attractive young lady.

Next the cat moved down Trish's neck kissing and licking her. The woman moved someone's hand off of Trish's left breast and replaced it with her tongue, licking the nipple.

Rocking with the pounding she was receiving Trish watched her kitty lick and slurp her way down Trish's belly. Hands groped her body everywhere, and Trish was shivering with approaching climax again.

All at once Trish felt her hand lifted and wrapped around a cock. Immediately Trish began to tug and massage the shaft in her hand.

Looking down the body of her feline friend, Trish saw hands cupping the Cat's full spandex covered bosom. Other hands soon began to grope the Cat's uplifted ass.

When Trish's other hand was lifted up to cup a panty-covered groin she turned her head that way and beheld a woman on her knees in a school girl outfit, a man dressed as Harry Potter was suckling her exposed breasts and it was he who had lifted Trish's hand to fondle the school girl's crotch. Slipping her fingers under the girl's panties Trish poked a finger inside, curling her finger back to tickle the inner wall.

It was impossible for Trish to keep focus on all the things happening to her body, the pleasure seemed endless.

Then the Wolf pulling his spurting cock out of her depths snagged her attention, and he began spraying her belly with his sperm. Looking down herself Trish saw splashes of cum landing on her stomach and on the cheek of the Cat woman. Very close to her own climax Trish watched the ropes of jism spew over her and the other girl. Pinned to the floor by the Wolf's weight, and the many hands on her Trish was helpless and when the Cat began to lick semen off Trish's belly, lapping the offered milk from the bowl of her belly button, Trish slipped over the edge of bliss and exploded with a gush of her own passion.

Forcing herself to keep her eyes open Trish felt spasms of pleasure ripple through her frame. Fingers pulled on her nipples and her pussy was clenching, as first her belly and then mons were licked clean of cream by a lusty Cat. Meanwhile her hands were alternately filled with the sex of others; Trish was in a hedonistic heaven.

Just as she was coming down from her climax Trish watched the Cat finish lapping up the last smear of spunk and crawl under the Wolf placing her mouth on Trish's opening. When those lips pressed against her slit Trish went off on another explosive, nerve shattering ride.

She felt her hands fall away from the groins she was fondling. Her legs convulsed opening and closing, her pelvis lifting to accept more of the tongue licking her. Trish quivered under the tongue buried between her folds. Ripples of pleasure shuddered through her frame and Trish locked eyes with the Wolf as he sat back on his haunches near her feet.

Around them couples groped and fondled each other while watching the goings on of braver people near Trish. Men outnumbered the women, not surprisingly, but still Trish could see women getting in on the action all around her. Turning her face to the side in a valley between orgasmic eruptions Trish saw the schoolgirl being fingered by Harry Potter her panties pushed aside, her breasts still bare while he kissed her.

The Cat Lady stopped licking Trish and relief flooded her as she relaxed from her climax. Looking down she saw that the Cat had been distracted as a man in a Demon Costume had unzipped her suit and was reaching inside to feel the flesh of her tits.

This party had turned into an orgy. Everywhere Trish looked some form of passion was being played out. Mouths met in feverish kisses, hands groped pliant flesh, hips bucked and the couples were starting to have intercourse. The Cat had taken the cock of the Demon out and was suckling it now, her costume pulled down around her hips exposing her breasts.

Trish once more met the eyes of her Wolf and saw that he was watching only her. Disentangling herself from the couple at her feet Trish got on hands and knees and reached through the writhing mass of bodies, many of them still trying to fondle her, and she latched onto her cloak. Tugging it out from under feet and knees she retrieved it and clutched it to her body.

Then she forced her way through the forest of grasping hands and entreating voices to the door. Looking back she took in the heaving mass of slowly disrobing humanity, the Cat and Demon now fucking in the space she had vacated, Harry Potter slurping the slit of the school girl and many others, the Construction Worker, included engaging in various acts of intimacy.

Then Trish looked for her Wolf. He was staring at her avidly. Trish twirled her cape around her shoulders, leaving the front open and she began to look around with a frightened-little-girl-innocence once more. Then she pretended to see the Wolf and she let out a little "eep" of fear and stumbled to the door, hoping he would follow.

The last sight she had of the room was the DJ at his turntables mixing a song, a remix of George Michaels' I Want Your Sex, as a Raggedy Ann Doll gobbled his cock.

Then she was out in the cold night looking for some woods to run to.

Before she reached the street she heard the Wolf come out after her. Turning to look back at him, her cloak still open, showing him her body, Trish squealed her most girly squeal and tottered off on wobbly legs toward the end of the block where a small park had a copse of trees, her best setting for the next chapter of her Red Riding Hood story.

The Wolf was gaining too quickly, so Trish began to actually run along the snowy sidewalk while her cloak billowed out behind her flashing her ass as she sped along. When she reached the park, she plunged off the path toward the trees, the Wolf close behind her. When she reached the cover of the trees Trish allowed herself to fall forward onto her hands and knees, the hard, cold ground unyielding on her naked skin. The Wolf was on her instantly his hands reaching around her, holding her close to him.

"Oh you animal!" Trish hissed. "You big hairy beast!" Struggling against his grip Trish was sure to thrust her ass out pressing herself to his groin, trying to give him the right idea. "You brute! You vicious monster! You cruel, violent beast!" Trish tried to indicate how this was to go. Wiggling she spread her legs wide, her knees scraped on the harsh ground, only one hand fighting his grip while the other braced keeping them both upright.

The wolf pulled her cloak off exposing her to the cold air, bunching it up, the thrust it into the space under her chest covering the ground there. Then with one hand on her neck and one hand holding her conveniently captured wrists he forced her head lower onto the cloak.

He leaned his weight forward onto her and released her neck, his breathing harsh in her ear. The night was quiet except the distant thump of the music from the party and the rasp of both of their laboured breathing as the struggle intensified.

Trish bucked up against him keeping the illusion of a fight going, while her hands fought only enough to keep his grip tight on her wrists. The hand that had released her neck now came around to her face and took a piece of her cloak and forced it into her mouth gagging her.

Now Trish grunted and cried out just loud enough to make this risky, but not very loud. Still leaning all his weight down on her, pinning her to the ground, the Wolf reached both hands around then pulled her arms apart and around to her back. There he captured both writs in his right hand, once more forcing her face down into the cloak.

She could feel the Wolf fumbling around trying to release his prick and she struggled less to help him. Then at last she felt his cock head press against her vulva. Resuming her struggles Trish bucked and squealed into the material in her mouth.

Pressing down on her back with his weight and the arms pinned there the Wolf fought her, meeting her resistance with a relentless will. Squishing her down onto the cold earth he forced her legs wider, making her hips hurt as he bore down on her. Then when she could barely breathe from the pressure pushing her down, she felt his manhood stabbing around at her juncture. Unable to move now, Trish felt him drive into her tightness, his tool splitting her wide open.

Only a few minutes had gone by since he was last thrusting inside of her, but now the game was entirely different and exciting. Being ravished out in the woods was far more what her perverted mind had wanted when she conceived of this Halloween adventure.

The Wolf took her forcefully, using her, molesting her. His right hand pinning her arms, twisting them slowly up her back making her shoulders ache, his left hand leaning on her buttocks pinning her beneath him as he drove himself into her.

As the Wolf violated Little Red Riding Hood's innocents Trish felt the onrush of an orgasm flooding her cunt with even more moisture. Yet Trish refused to allow herself to cum until the wolf did. And he had spent himself only moments before.

Holding off her pleasure at being so abused Trish pretended to struggle some more, trying to make him be even more aggressive, but trying not to distract him from his own pleasure.

Wolf leaned forward some more and placed his left hand on her head, Trish quickly turned her face to the side, as he leaned down putting weight on her head restricting her even more.

The furious onslaught grew more impassioned as the Wolf rammed himself powerfully into her pinned body. Trish bit down on the cloak, her breath rushing in and out of her nose, wounded grunts seeped out of her throat with each plunge of his prong.

The onslaught went on and on, as Trish fought not to cum, her body trembling with cold and effort. The chill air made her exposed skin tingle and the effort of withstanding his onslaught brought a sheen of quickly cooled sweat to her skin.

Finally the Wolf released her arms and both of his hands gripped her hips and pulled her back onto his waiting cock, manhandling her like a toy. Tossing her back and forth, he dominated her so fully that she was merely a vessel for his pleasure.

The slap of his belly against her ass echoed around the park lewdly and her moans as he impaled her on his meat became louder as she grew closer and closer to losing her ability to wait for his orgasm. Trish felt hollow, a tube being repeatedly filled with rigid meat. The only thing she could focus on was the pummeling her pussy was taking from his endless stabbing.

Just as her climax threatened to rip her consciousness away she felt him unload his sperm inside her cranny, and light filled her brain while spooge filled her hole. Heat and cold numbed her nerves, a war of sensations. The fire inside her pussy swallowed his seed while her skin grew numb from the cold. Needle like pricks covered her chilled flesh and the Wolf began to pull her hair as he used her curled locks as reins to control the bucking creature bouncing around beneath him.

Gasping for air Trish felt wave after wave of orgasm ravage her body, even after she felt the Wolf fall down beside her. Lying on her stomach twitching Trish felt the random pulse of mini orgasms shudder along her nerves, her mouth producing mewling noises without her will.

The wolf curled himself around her giving her some reprieve from the bite of the winter air, and Trish curled herself into a small package in his embrace.

"You are one crazy, sexy chick." He whispered.

"All the better to pleasure you with." She stammered, trembling against him. He chuckled.

Trish felt warmth slowly spreading from where he held her, and the ache of her abused slit thrummed satisfyingly between her quivering legs.

"Will you tell me you name?" The Wolf asked, a hint of vulnerability in his voice.

"Little Red Riding Hood." She whispered, a note of apology in her voice.

"Ah." Acceptance.

The steamy plume of his breath moved past her face in visible gusts and Trish began to feel a little sad. She knew he would revisit this night in his masturbatory fantasies for the rest of his life, but still it seemed a cruel thing to use him like this, to take him so far and not go with him the rest of the way.

With that in mind she began to gather herself and she climbed to her feet, disengaging from his warmth.

"Are you going back to the party?" He asked.

"I have to get to Grandma's house." She said, looking him in the eye and letting him see she wasn't trying to be mean, just separate.

Standing before him as he sat on the ground, his penis trying to crawl back into his pants, Trish gave him one last view of her body then covered herself with the cloak. Then she trudged back through the snow to the street. Behind her she heard the wolf emerge from the trees, and as she tottered on wobbly legs toward her car, she heard him howl one long mournful note into the chill winter sky.

12