Her Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zig074
zig074
136 Followers

This time when she brought my hand up she told me to lick it. "Taste how horny your slut wife is, taste the man who is fucking your slut wife". I brought my fingers to my mouth and started licking them.

Sharon let out a animalistic moan and started bucking hard and fast never taking her eyes off of me licking my fingers until she could take no more and came. The scream that she omitted was so loud that I'm surprised no one on the floor dialed 911.

Paul, who had been watching all this pushed her off, threw her on her back and started ramming her for all she was worth. It didn't take long and just when he was about to cum he straddled her chest and placed his cock head at her mouth. With a look of pure lust she sucked it in and he started to cum.

Gulp after gulp he shot his load down my wife's throat. When she could take no more it started to spill out the sides of her mouth, I thought for a moment it might come out her nose.

When he was finished he wiped his deflated cock across her lips and fell onto his back.

Sharon sat up and told me to come to her, she pulled me down to her, kissed me and ran her tongue all over the inside of my mouth. She broke the kiss and "said stick your tongue in my mouth", I hesitated, "do it" she said! I did and could taste Paul's cum.

When she was satisfied she lay back down and I went and sat in the chair. Paul wrapped her in his arms and they cuddled for about 10 minutes, I sat there thinking back to what I had just witnessed. My hand went to my cock and I started to bring myself off.

Paul looked over at me and laughed, Sharon sat up. "Don't your dare cum do you hear me"! I looked over at her in shock, but I took my hand away from my cock. I was jealous and getting frustrated. Just as I was about to say that maybe we should leave I heard her whispering to Paul. "Your not finished yet are you"?

"Nope I can go on all night if you can". Sharon laughed and started stroking his cock. "I can take as much as you can give"! They turned down the lights so that there was just a low glow in the room. I could hear giggling and new that they were playing with each other again.

The beers had finally gotten to me and I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke about 4 in the morning and Sharon was on top again riding him hard, I got up and laid on the other bed, Paul looked at me and smiled but I don't think Sharon even noticed me.

With in I fell back to sleep listening to their moans and groans. The next time I awoke Sharon was straddling me moving her pussy up to my face. When she found her target she started rubbing her pussy across my mouth. My nose and mouth were smeared with Paul's cum and her juices.

"Don't move I'm about there, don't you dare move do you hear me! Oh god, oh god, fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah", she moaned just as she came again.

She woke me at about 7 and said it was time to go, I got dressed and Sharon put on her skirt and top. Paul was laying naked on top of the bed smiling, I could see his cock all wet.

He got up and walked over to where we were both standing and gave Sharon a kiss, she reached down and grabbed his cock, oh "you're a mess" and wiped her hand across my mouth.

Paul stated that he would be in town until Sunday if we wanted a repeat performance. He gave Sharon his cell number and we left the room.

When we were in the elevator Sharon grabbed my hand again stuck it between her legs and I could feel a large amount of cum dripping from her pussy. She pulled it from her skirt and brought it to my mouth. "Lick it", I knew not to question her and started licking my fingers.

She leaned against the wall and moaned "god I could cum just watching you do that".

The door open and we walked out to our car. When I opened the door for her I could see cum running down her legs.

"How many times did you two fuck last night"?

"Oh god I lost count after the 5th time. Paul had some viagra and popped one after you fell asleep".

She had a dreamy look on her face all the way home. When we were back inside our house I stripped and laid on the bed, after all that had happened I still hadn't cum and I had to and soon. I started stroking myself when Sharon walked in.

"Oh no you don't, not yet".

"Please baby let me cum and can't hold it any longer". She was naked and again straddled my face. "You bring me off again and clean me up first, and then we'll discuss how you will get off". With that she lowered her dripping cunt onto my mouth. She rode my face for about 15 minutes before she was again satisfied.

"Do you want to cum now my loving husband, do you dear".

"Yes oh yes, fuck just let me cum"!

"I told you that you might like my inner slut, did I not"? Yes I answered. "But you still brought it out didn't you"? Yes I said again. "You could have stopped it but you didn't so now you're going to have to deal with it".

"Two things, the first is I'm going to let you fuck me but when you finish you will have to eat me out one more time".

I couldn't say yes fast enough.

"The second thing, Paul will be coming over tonight for some more fun, is that ok, if you say no then you can just beat off, I will not call him and we will go back to our normal lives, this is your last chance to end this. But if you want to fuck me then Paul comes over".

"God just fuck me please". "Are you sure"? "Yes" I said, Sharon smiled and mounted me, it didn't take me but 1 minute and I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. She laughed and said, "I guess that was good for you at least", and with that she brought her pussy to my mouth one last time.

We slept all day and I picked Paul up that evening; I watched them fuck until about midnight. When they were finished Sharon said she would take him back to his room.

She called 20 minutes later saying that Paul had popped a viagra and that she would be home when they had finished. She finally came home after dropping him off at the airport on Sunday night.

When Sharon got home she could sense that I had mixed emotions, she asked if I was ok, I told her I didn't know, that I was worried that I would not be able to handle her being with other guys all the time.

Sharon smiled and said "Baby I love you and you will never lose me, but you released my inner slut and now I don't think we can go back. I can't go back"!

I told her I loved her too and that I would do anything to make her happy.

"Good" she replied, "now I have a present for you". She pulled up her skirt and I could see that her panties were soak with cum.

"He didn't keep your panties as a souvenir this time".

"Silly, I wanted to keep as much as possible from running down my legs for you".

I got on my knee's and crawled over to her, pulled her panties off and did my duty bringing her off two times.

Since that night Sharon has kept her "inner slut" at bay, but every two or three months she gets that look in her eyes and I know that it is about to be unleashed and all I can do is try to enjoy the ride.

End

zig074
zig074
136 Followers
12