Her Irish Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning, he slipped a finger into her tight hole, feeling her walls accept him and he stuck another in. It was a tight fit but her virginal walls relented. He pumped back and forth, slightly so as not to hurt her and loosen her up, and placed a hand on her belly just above her mound. His groin ached to replace his fingers and he hoped to God he could hold off. The pumping became faster, deeper, and longer. Cassie was panting, grinding her hips to his fingers and suddenly, she felt something rough and warm. She glanced down to see Sean's head between her legs, teasing her with his tongue.

"First, let's move these damn things." Sean gently pulled her panties down, trailing his fingers on her thighs, and throwing the panties to the far side of the room. "Better?" He asked as he stuck his tongue into her tight cunt.

"Oh, mmm, yes," Cassie moaned with pleasure.

"Tell me, has anyone ever touched you here?" He motioned with his tongue to her clit and she bucked beneath him.

"No, ah, you're the-the first." She knotted her fingers in his hair, pushing and keeping him where his tongue was.

Cassie felt his fingers enter her again and her body shuddered as they pumped faster and harder while his tongue flicked her clit. The sensation of coming was so close and she arched her back while her hands found her tits, playing with them while Sean's tongue expertly moved inside her. She cried out as the first waves of orgasm hit and felt relaxed. She could fell Sean's fingers still inside her while her body hummed its satisfaction, pulsing around his thick fingers.

"That was... That was wonderful," she said once she could breathe.

She looked down at Sean and saw him licking her juices from his fingers. "The best is yet to come," he kissed his way up to her mouth, letting her taste herself.

"Can I do the same for you?" Cassie asked.

"I'd love for you to," Sean started undoing his jeans and tossed them with his boxers to where her panties lay; his erection protruding out perfectly.

Cassie had seen dicks before but never one this lovely; so thick and above average with veins and a drop of pre-cum slipping out of the head. She reached for it, her nimble fingers grasping the smooth, hot skin. She sat up on her hands, and licked the tip while Sean sucked in a breath. She took the whole top in her mouth, circling her tongue around his shaft as she dropped her head as far as it would go. She gagged a little bit but only once for Sean pulled himself out of her hot mouth with a groan.

"I won't be able to last long if you keep doing that, love."

Sean lay Cassie back down, hovering over her before he reached for a condom. Cassie slapped it out of his hand, wanting to actually feel it without that thing in the way. Plus, she was on birth control for other reasons. She reached up and pulled him back to her while his shaft waited at her entrance and she could feel how much he wanted her. Their lips touched and he slowly leaned forward.

"Sure about this?" Sean asked and was answered with the raising of Cassie's hips to meet his.

He groaned, impatient to feel her around him, feel her walls sucking him in deep as he took her virginity. God, if only he could control himself. Pressing her back down, Sean poised at her lips, slowly pushing into her, and boy was she ready. Her lips trembled as he went further and deeper; all the while he kept feeling her get tighter and tighter. She thrust her hips up, forcing a cry from her lips.

"Hold on, baby," he soothed. "Just a little bit longer and no need to rush it."

She nodded, whimpering. Clearly she had no idea what she was getting into.

Sean felt the tip of his head halt, stuck as he was almost all the way in. Using his thumb, he massaged her clit to make the look of agony go away from her face. She relaxed but her brows were still together.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Y-yes. Just do it already, please," she pleaded.

"Yes ma'am," he replied and pumped his hips forward, releasing a sharp gasp of pain from Cassie. "You okay, princess?"

"Getting there," she blew out the breath she had apparently been holding.

Once her body began to relax around him, he leaned forward and kissed Cassie so passionately, it made his heart hurt. He could get used to kissing her like this. She started to move her hips again, assuring him that she was okay. Still kissing her, Sean moved ever so slightly in and out to let her get used to the rhythm and feeling.

Cassie squirmed beneath him, her head spinning with lust, passion, and pleasure. Sure, it was painful, at first, then the pleasure took over and her body needed more. She met his strokes with her own body, hoping he would get the drift and plunge faster, harder, and deeper.

"Sean..." She cried.

After groaning from pulling almost all the way out and thrust back in. "What baby?"

She gasped, feeling his head hit that one spot that she could never reach. "I want... I need-"

Sean leaned in close to her ear, his breath hot as he asked, "You need what, love?"

"I need..." She drew in a breath as he halted for a minute to her plea. "You to fuck me."

With that, Sean picked up his pace, burying himself to the hilt before retreating back out, grazing along her upper wall, hitting her spot. He didn't need any more encouragement while she kept moaning. She cried out each time he drove back in, her body tensing beneath the intense feeling. Sean only pumped faster, losing himself in the way her walls clutched at him.

"Sean!" Cassie cried his name. But it was a sound of release as she came all around him.

Sean continued thrusting as his own need bubbled over and he spilled his seed into her. Never before had he come so hard, that his body shook violently with the after effects.

"Oh God," he fell onto Cassie, burying his head in her golden hair, smelling the lavender that wafted off it. Gasping, he began to unwind.

Cassie kissed his neck, and then moved to his ear, murmuring sweet nothings and reassurances. "I love you," she let it slip. Her breath stopped, waiting for his reaction.

He stilled, taking in her revelation. He leaned up on his elbows, staring intently into her eyes. "How can you love someone like me? Someone who almost raped you?"

Cassie had hoped he would have forgotten about it and never bring it up. She was wrong. "People make mistakes, Sean. And I have forgiven you for that incident. Ever since I first met you, I- I-" She stopped talking as Sean cut her off with his mouth.

"I know love, me too." He whispered into her mouth.

He could get used to making love to a woman who didn't see him for his vices.

Sean pulled Cassie to lie on her side while he held her protectively. He kissed her hair, ran his fingers over ribs, along her soft skin that was warm from love-making. Soon, he felt her breathing become slow and deep, rhythmic with his own breathing. Then he fell asleep still holding her.

The sun hit Cassie's face and she stretched, feeling all too warm. A hand lay across her belly while a thick leg was intertwined with her own. She rolled over to face Sean and his sleeping form. He looked so peaceful, snoring slightly and breathing slowly. She didn't want to wake him but it was too late as one blue-green eye opened and peered at her.

"Good mornternoon, beautiful," he smiled as he pulled the sheet over their hips.

He placed a soft kiss on her lips and desire stirred inside her again, the tension clenching and warmth passing to her thighs. "Good mornternoon, sleepy head."

Pulling her to him, Sean felt his dick stir again, aside from morning wood. He kissed her as he pulled her on top of him, moving the sheets to place her on his erect member. She slid easily, albeit a little sore, but still effortlessly. Sean started moving Cassie's hips back and forth slowly, grinding her, building that tension and she was on the verge of coming.

Her sleepiness had worn off when she started moving faster and Sean met her thrusts, holding her hips in place. Sean groaned and grunted as his thighs hit her ass. She cried out as her release crashed over and she pumped up and down on Sean before he found his own release.

She fell on his chest, kissing him full on the mouth. "I love you," she whispered.

Making a sound of approval, he whispered back, "I love you, too."

Oh yes, he could definitely get used to this.

12